PCT with Lecheek AD-3 (Sponsored) and more!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Id first like to thank Marms and Lecheek for giving me the opportunity run and log AD-3. Tonight will be my first dose before bed at around 3AM (working 2nd shift). I just got done running AMS Pro Anabolic kit and will be using Lecheek AD-3 + AromX + OG Titanium and possibly ForumulaX. I did 26 days of normal dosing on the Pro Kit, then 10 days I dossed 3 X 4AD and 3 X Deca. During this cycle I was not able to be as agressive as I wanted in the gym bc of my work schedule being so screwed up right now, but I did manage to put up about 14 lbs more onto my bench that I will try to keep and possibly add more to it!! My diet is pretty clean with a few cheat meals during the week. Today was a no W/O day, for recovery, for me. Tomorrow and Sunday, as long as I dont get called into work Ill try and put in a pretty good W/O. I will update this log 3-5 days a week. Im pretty pumped to be running AD-3, I've used Erase in the past with pretty good success and AD-3 has even more to offer. I def. like the fact it has some liver support added in as well as GH support. The price point is very good as well, $29.99 on sale, and if you buy more then two its less then $15 per bottle at NP. So as of 3AM Saturday morning this journey begins!!! Thanks again Marms!!!

Ad_3_large.jpeg

LN-AD-3-PCT-Revisedpng-01.jpg

Product Highlights: Aromatase inhibitor* Crush Cortisol* Lean Dry gains* Liver support* GH support* DESTROY Estrogen* AD-3 PCT by Lecheek Nutrition is the latest and greatest Post Cycle Therapy ever created. AD-3 consists of a full spectrum PCT which includes ( Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione) which drastically lowers estrogen and increases natural testosterone production at a very fast rate. Here at Lecheek Nutrition we know you are looking for quality and overall PCT so we also included GH support as well as Liver support to ensure your post cycle recovery is safe and effective. AD-3 PCT Directions: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules at night before bed. For best results, continue use for 4-8 weeks. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continued usage. AD-3 PCT WARNING: Do not use this product if you are at risk for or are being treated for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid or psychiatric disease, anxiety, depression, seizure disorders, strokes, or any other medical condition. Do not take this product if you are using antidepressants, MAO/MAOI inhibitors or any other prescription drugs. Do not use for more than 30 days without a 90 day break. Not for use in women or in any persons under the age of 21. Keep away from children. If you are a professional or amateur athlete subject to performance enhancing substance testing, do not use this product unless cleared by your sanctioning body as it may cause a false reactive result for a urine or blood drug test.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like a nice product...good luck!!!

mnowak1228

Awards

mnowak1228

Awards

mnowak1228

Awards
Thanks for the link :) Good luck man !!!

Do you think I should run some DAA with this? I have either Taurus DAA or Athletix FormulaX I can run, but I was thinking it might be overkill. Whats are your thoughts on this? Thanks....

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think I should run some DAA with this? I have either Taurus DAA or Athletix FormulaX I can run, but I was thinking it might be overkill. Whats are your thoughts on this? Thanks....
You can toss in some formula x if you like. I think we have a similiar line up with another logger right now.

mnowak1228

Awards
Okay so after two nights of using AD-3 the only negative, and not really that bad, is I have had to urinate a bit more over night. I can usually make it through the night w/o getting up. I have felt a little more rested. I am using AD-3 and AromX, AD3 gets taken before bed, and the AromX is taken twice per day at about 8 hours apart. I plan on starting OG Titanium, and possibly ForumulaX this week sometime. I try to get about 2-300g of protein per day, and between 100-150 carbs per day. Im going to cut carbs a bit in about two weeks. I did not lift yesterday bc I did get called into work and had a ton of stuff to do family wise. I lifted today and actually hit a new PR on bench for reps (I hit the 204 mark last week @ 3X's).

Bench Press: 99X15, 128X12, 204X6 (NEW PR), 184X8, 153X10

Butterflys: 42X15, 48X10, 60X7.5, 60X5, 42X10

Incline Curls: 20X10, 20X15, 40X8, 40X8, 40X8

Wide Grip, Tri Cable Pushdowns: 68X12, 87X10, 100X8, 100X8, 87X11

Im hoping to keep the gains I got prom running my cycle and possibly add some more weight to my lifts. Tomorrow starts mini football @ 6PM so Ill have to lift between the hours of 4 and 5:30PM have a quick shake and eat a meak after practice (Im a coach). Thank you again Marms, and Ill update again ASAP!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Today is day five taking AD3. I havent noticed any noticeable sides as of yet. The waking up during the night to urinate only happened the first few days. Libido is up slightly also. I did start taking OG Titanium and FormulaX yesterday. Here is how Im dosing: AromX twice a day, once upon waking and once 6-8hrs later. Titanium + Fish Oil + Multi with breakfast when I get to work and another Titanium with dinner. FormulaX on W/O days I take pre W/O and non w/o days an hour before bed. AD3 I take as directed, two caps 20 mins before bed. Today was a rest day which was a good thing, for some reason I was BEAT.....I dont think I would have even been able to W/O today I was just very lethargic after work. Diet consists of deer meat, beef, chicken, and some fish for protein. Any carbs I take in are all complex and I try to eat them first thing in the AM and Post W/O. My lifting yesterday went like this.

7/16/12

Shoulder Shrugs: 20X10, 20X15, 40X10, 40X15, 40X20

Bench: 70X20, 99X15, 128X15, 153X10, 99X20

BB Curls: 65X10, 65X8, 65X8, 65X8, 65X12

OH Tri Press: 20X10, 20X15, 40X12, 40X10, 40X15

Had alot of energy for this w/o and very focused. All lifts were back to back, only about 2 min break between any given set if any.

mnowak1228

Awards
Thanks for the update :)
Things seem to be going well for you sa far.
So far so good! I hope to have enough time after work to get some good lifting in.

mnowak1228

Awards
Bump

mnowak1228

Awards
Okay so Im sorry for the delay. The past 4-5 days have been rough, I ended up having to have our dog put to sleep and before that my days were filled with stress and vet offices. This decision was the hardest Ive ever had to make, my son was tore apart (he is only 13), but he stood strong along side his dog while they took his pain away.

Ive done very little in the way of lifting. I lifted last Thursday, cardio on Friday and nothing over the weekend. My diet has been a little off also with running around like a maniac Ive had too many carbs, fast food and even missed meals. I have however taken my AD3 20mins to a half hour pre bed. The waking up to urinate has been very minimal, my joints arent as dry as they were when Ive run Erase Pro, and my libido is normal. One thing I have noticed is a decrease in appetite, I almost have to force myself to eat some of my meals. When I lifted on Thursday I couldnt touch 204lbs on bench, I was right back to 190ish. Im hoping this was just a result of stress, diet and overworking muscle groups. I lifted today, but left bench out. I will hit bench maybe tomorrow or end of the week when my diet is back on track and I am fully rested. Here is my w/o today.

Leg Press- 210X15, 240X20, 268X20, 325X15, 360X15

D.B. Curls- 20X15, 20X20, 40X15, 40X10, 40X9

Shoulder Shrugs- 40X10, 40X15, 40X20, 40X25, 40X25

Tri Cable Pushdowns (Close Grip)- 68X20, 87X15, 100X10, 100X12, 87X13

Wasnt the best w/o but not bad for me. It was about 110 in my attic today, where my equipment is, and got a REALLY GOOD sweat going. I finally ordered Craze and my iForce Compete Tangerine and they should be in tomorrow. I have high hopes for these two products. I tested and reviewed Compete and one scoop was AMAZING, Ive never tried Craze so Im going off of the reviews. I will update again tomorrow after football. Thank you Marms for being patient with my situation!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your week my man. I have been there and done that and for some reason mine was a lengthy week or so long process as well. So I know exactly how draining and difficult that can be, Family first man :) Hope your son is doing ok. I stayed home while my wife took our dog I couldnt do it so hes a strong individual.

mnowak1228

Awards
Sorry to hear about your week my man. I have been there and done that and for some reason mine was a lengthy week or so long process as well. So I know exactly how draining and difficult that can be, Family first man :) Hope your son is doing ok. I stayed home while my wife took our dog I couldnt do it so hes a strong individual.
Thank you Marms. My wife and daughter stayed home and to my amazement he wanted to be there with his dog, bought him the puppy when he was 2 for his birthday. It left us both very weak, but I told him he did the best thing and really made me proud by stepping up to be there because quite honestly, I wouldnt have done it at his age. Hell, I didnt want to do it now!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Marms. My wife and daughter stayed home and to my amazement he wanted to be there with his dog, bought him the puppy when he was 2 for his birthday. It left us both very weak, but I told him he did the best thing and really made me proud by stepping up to be there because quite honestly, I wouldnt have done it at his age. Hell, I didnt want to do it now!!
Give that soon to be MAN a rub on his head or pat on his back for me will ya. He did step up and you guys lost a dog but seems like you gained a man.

mnowak1228

Awards
Give that soon to be MAN a rub on his head or pat on his back for me will ya. He did step up and you guys lost a dog but seems like you gained a man.

Will do Marms....and thank you again for your condolences!!

mnowak1228

Awards
07/24

So when I woke up this morning I felt very well rested, more then usual, it felt GREAT!! Im still dosing AD3 two caps before bed, and still taking AromX twice daily along with Titanium OG and FormulaX. Appetite is still down, this could be from stress though Ill keep watching this. My aggression has gone down to a healthy level, LOL, it was up pretty good when I was running the PH. Joints still arent that bad except for the normal aches and pains that im used to from past surgeries and injuries. Here is yesterdays lifts.

Butterfly: 42X15, 42X15, 60X8, 60X5, 48X9

Lat Pulldown: 100X15, 100X15, 135X15, 155X10, 135X10

B.B. Forearm Curls: 35X10, 35X15, 55X8, 55X10, 55X10

Military Press (Took it easy bc my right shoulder has been a little sore from the laberal tear): 72X10, 72X10, 95X5, 95X8, 95X10

Ive been feeling a little weak with my lifts, but again, I kinda have to contribute a lot of that to stress and diet. Hopefully things pick up within the next week!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
7/25 - REST DAY

7/26

My appetite is still way down and libido is pretty low. This time of the year is very busy at work and life in general bc I coach football and as you prolly know its practice five days a week sometimes six so the libido could just be that Im wore out and stressed. I seem to be getting a better nights sleep. Does AD3 take a while to build up or should I have noticed the better sleep sooner? I havent had to get up at all during the night to urinate for the past few nights either. I was going to give myself an extra rest day yesterday bc I want to try and kill it on Saturday when I try to put my max weight on bench again, but chose not to. I didnt go crazy though. I did 25 mins on the Elliptical and 5X10 60lb barbell curls. Not sure what Im going to do tonight. If time permits I will prolly focus on legs and shoulders, but tomorrow I plan on getting in a great W/O!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/25 - REST DAY

7/26

My appetite is still way down and libido is pretty low. This time of the year is very busy at work and life in general bc I coach football and as you prolly know its practice five days a week sometimes six so the libido could just be that Im wore out and stressed. I seem to be getting a better nights sleep. Does AD3 take a while to build up or should I have noticed the better sleep sooner? I havent had to get up at all during the night to urinate for the past few nights either. I was going to give myself an extra rest day yesterday bc I want to try and kill it on Saturday when I try to put my max weight on bench again, but chose not to. I didnt go crazy though. I did 25 mins on the Elliptical and 5X10 60lb barbell curls. Not sure what Im going to do tonight. If time permits I will prolly focus on legs and shoulders, but tomorrow I plan on getting in a great W/O!!
Stress kills my libido personally. I hate it :(
I noticed better sleep about a week in I would say.

mnowak1228

Awards
Stress kills my libido personally. I hate it :(
I noticed better sleep about a week in I would say.
I believe the low libido is stress related, and it seems like the better sleep just took a while for me to feel anything.

mnowak1228

Awards
Full update later still lifting, but for now just wanted to say is my max bench is back up to 204X6!! Thought I lost it last week, but its still here after two weeks off of the Ph kit. Super happy!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
7/28

So like I stated the other day I wanted to get a GREAT w/o in on Saturday and I did. Stress has gone down a little, diet is pretty much back on track, and sleep is great!! Libido is still down, but again we are so busy this time of the year so thats what I think it is. After taking it easy last week I def. loved my w/o yesterday. Here is how it went.

Iso Curls: 20X15, 20X15, 40X5, 40X6

Tri Cable Pushdowns: 68X15, 68X15, 87X10, 87X15

B.B. Curls: 65X8, 65X8, 65X6, 65X6

O.H. Dumbbell Press (Two handed): 20X15, 40X12, 40X12, 40X15

Bench: 99X10, 128X8, 204X6, 184X9

Lat Pulldown: 68X10, 87X15, 135X5, 120X20

Incline Curls: 20X10, 20X12, 31X10, 31X10

I "Normally" dont put in that much, but I figured since I took it easy all week I should prolly get in a better w/o then usual. My bench did get back up to 204lbs 6 times even after the Bicep and Tricep lifts I did, so that in itself was worth taking it slow all week and getting my mind and body rested. I took today off, tomorrow I will prolly work on chest and shoulders and maybe some back and legs. So far it seems like the AD-3 is helping quite a bit to keep my gains. I still dont have a big appetite, but I still force myself to eat even if its just a shake. Ill let you know how tomorrow goes!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/28

So like I stated the other day I wanted to get a GREAT w/o in on Saturday and I did. Stress has gone down a little, diet is pretty much back on track, and sleep is great!! Libido is still down, but again we are so busy this time of the year so thats what I think it is. After taking it easy last week I def. loved my w/o yesterday. Here is how it went.

Iso Curls: 20X15, 20X15, 40X5, 40X6

Tri Cable Pushdowns: 68X15, 68X15, 87X10, 87X15

B.B. Curls: 65X8, 65X8, 65X6, 65X6

O.H. Dumbbell Press (Two handed): 20X15, 40X12, 40X12, 40X15

Bench: 99X10, 128X8, 204X6, 184X9

Lat Pulldown: 68X10, 87X15, 135X5, 120X20

Incline Curls: 20X10, 20X12, 31X10, 31X10

I "Normally" dont put in that much, but I figured since I took it easy all week I should prolly get in a better w/o then usual. My bench did get back up to 204lbs 6 times even after the Bicep and Tricep lifts I did, so that in itself was worth taking it slow all week and getting my mind and body rested. I took today off, tomorrow I will prolly work on chest and shoulders and maybe some back and legs. So far it seems like the AD-3 is helping quite a bit to keep my gains. I still dont have a big appetite, but I still force myself to eat even if its just a shake. Ill let you know how tomorrow goes!!!

Nice workout, glad to see the stress is down a bit for you.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
dont know why im havent subd to this!! Im all caught up now sorry about your dog bro I did that last year it was pretty horrible. Im loving the ad3 myself managed to set a few new PRs on it and the sleep thing just keeps getting better for me anyway so you have something to look forward to.

mnowak1228

Awards
dont know why im havent subd to this!! Im all caught up now sorry about your dog bro I did that last year it was pretty horrible. Im loving the ad3 myself managed to set a few new PRs on it and the sleep thing just keeps getting better for me anyway so you have something to look forward to.
Thank you matty! Its getting easier around here, but the house feels empty. Ive been checking your log on and off and you are doing GREAT, but you are also putting in some VERY GOOD W/O's and keeping diet in check. Some people dont relize there is no magic pill, you still have to bust your a** to get what you want. You will only get out of it what you put in!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you matty! Its getting easier around here, but the house feels empty. Ive been checking your log on and off and you are doing GREAT, but you are also putting in some VERY GOOD W/O's and keeping diet in check. Some people dont relize there is no magic pill, you still have to bust your a** to get what you want. You will only get out of it what you put in!!
This is very true

mnowak1228

Awards
7/30

I still have to say my appetite is way down, Im still eating, but my body isnt telling me to eat. I have to watch the clock and make sure to feed myself. Diet has been a little messy with some whole wheat and 12 grain breads also satisfying my sweet tooth a little more lately with ice cream which Im not that upset about especially since im not trying to cut yet, I guess I should get in in not before the middle of August when I start to drop some fat. Libido is still hit and miss. I felt a lot more concentration while working out yesterday, and Im def. seeing some better sleep. When I wake up I feel refreshed and it takes me less time to get motivated, liking this!! Here is yesterdays numbers.

Leg Press: 240X15, 268X15, 325X15, 360X15, 268X15

Military Press: 72X10, 72X15, 95X10, 95X10, 72X15 (May seem weak, but I have to watch my right shoulder. Torn Labrum.)

Leg Extensions: 34X10, 75X15, 96X12, 137X10, 115X5

Butterfly: 33X15, 42X10, 48X10, 60X10, 42X20

Overhanded Reverse B.B. Curls: 35X10, 35X15, 45X10, 45X15, 55X10

Ill be lifting today and will try and post up later tonight from work. I also want to mention that I havent had any muscle soreness at all , so for me thats another sign that AD3 is working to help heal quicker.

mnowak1228

Awards
7/31

Today was/is kind of a busy day running the kids around then having to leave for work at 3. I felt well rested again this morning and felt great. No muscle soreness from yesterday at all. Still have to keep watching the clock to make sure Im eating. Started taking Craze Pre W/O the other day and Im not sure Im liking it as much as Maximize V2 or Intense. I also have been drinking 1.5 scoops of iForce Compete during my W/Os which I love!! Here are the lifts from today.

D.B. Curls: 20X10, 20X15, 31X10, 31X10, 40X10

O.H. Press: 20X15, 31X15, 31X20, 40X10, 40X15

Incline Curls: 20X10, 20X15, 31X8, 40X8, 40X7

Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 87X10, 87X15, 100X10, 120X4, 87X16

Tomorrow is an off day. Im still sticking with the same diet, 200-300g protein, and 50-150 well, lately its been more like 200g carbs. Thursday I will hit bench again, Id like to try a new bench PR on Sunday if my body will allow me to!! Lol

mnowak1228

Awards
8/1

Today was a non lifting day. I woke up about 9AM after going to sleep at around 3AM. I def felt more refreshed then usual with only 6hrs sleep. Had a protein shake for breakfast, 1.5 scoops of whey, three raw egg whites, and about 4oz 2% Milk. I also must mention that the past few days, especially today my chest and arms fell really swollen, in a good way of course, I just feel a lot more full and Im liking it!! For lunch I had six eggs over easy, and both of my dinners will consist of about 8oz of petite fillet and I will have another shake mixed the same right before bed. Trying to keep carbs between 50 and 75g today and protein between 200-300g. Snacks will be nuts, and/or jerky and some cheese. Also between lunch and first dinner had my BCAAs and some Compete. I think Im starting to feel more of the positive effects from AD3 and my appetite is up a little today. Ill update again tomorrow!!

mnowak1228

Awards
8/2

Woke up around 9:30 this morning and felt pretty good. Upper body is still feeling really full and tight. Had to run my son over to his aunts while I chugged a scoop of Craze + 1 scoop of Max V2. When I got home I mixed up my intra w/o shake and hit the attic, where my weights are at. I did not eat anything before my w/o, I always try and lift fasted and have a protein shake directly after with some carbs. Here is the log from today.

Barbell Shrugs: 85X15, 85X15, 105X15, 105X16, 135X15

D.B. Side Raises: 15X10, 20X8, 20X10, 20X8, 20X8 (THESE ARE A REAL CHALENGE FOR ME BC OF THE TORN LABRUM, IN FACT MY SHOULDER IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW)

Butterfly: 42X15, 42X15, 48X12, 48X8, 60X12

Bench Press: 70X15, 99X15, 99X15, 128X10, 153X10

Iso Curls: 20X15, 20X15, 31X10, 31X10, 31X12

Tricep Cable Push-downs: 68X15, 68X15, 87X12, 87X13, 100X10

My shake afterward consisted of 1 scoop choc whey, half of a banana, 3 raw egg whites, and 3-4oz 2% Milk. First dinner will be some whole grain pasta with 4 large meatballs from grass fed 92% fat free beef. Second dinner is 8-10oz of petite tenderloin. And I will finish my day off with a 50g protein shake made with egg whites and 2% Milk. Snacks between meals are nuts, cheese sticks, hard boiled eggs, tuna, and beef jerky. My appetite is slowly going back up, my body is now starting to tell me again when its time to eat. Before I ate my dinner (pasta) I took two Glycobol which is also something I like taking right before a higher carb meal. Not sure if Im going to w/o tomorrow, if I do it will be all lower body. I want to hit the bench heavy on Saturday or Sunday and want to be well rested and healed for max results. Ill check in again tomorrow.

mnowak1228

Awards
^^Looks like you getting back into the swing of things ^^ :)
Its amazing what a little stress and poor diet can do!! Lol, I am starting to see that I may be overworking some muscle groups though. It seems like when I take two days off Im more productive when I hit the weights on the third day. I might have to change things up a little, but isnt that what its all about, constant change?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its amazing what a little stress and poor diet can do!! Lol, I am starting to see that I may be overworking some muscle groups though. It seems like when I take two days off Im more productive when I hit the weights on the third day. I might have to change things up a little, but isnt that what its all about, constant change?
I hear you on that one man. Especially the older you get I notice all of the above more and more.

mnowak1228

Awards
OK so no W/O yesterday and I know it was the right choice taking it off. New PR on bench today, I'm super pumped!! Details to come later and I'm sure for a lot of people on here its not much, but for me its a HUGE DEAL! Its almost unbelievable how much more I put up today. Thanks to Marms for the AD-3 and a few other PCT and recovery supps I'm gaining instead of losing during PCT!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
OK so no W/O yesterday and I know it was the right choice taking it off. New PR on bench today, I'm super pumped!! Details to come later and I'm sure for a lot of people on here its not much, but for me its a HUGE DEAL! Its almost unbelievable how much more I put up today. Thanks to Marms for the AD-3 and a few other PCT and recovery supps I'm gaining instead of losing during PCT!!!
Congrats on the PR brother. The rest days are needed sometimes man as much as they suck sometimes you just need to rest so you can give 100% the next day. As far as your current bench weight goes man dont worry about what other people are benching its not a contest against them its against yourself and trying to push yourself to be the best you can. So congrats brother

mnowak1228

Awards
Congrats on the PR brother. The rest days are needed sometimes man as much as they suck sometimes you just need to rest so you can give 100% the next day. As far as your current bench weight goes man dont worry about what other people are benching its not a contest against them its against yourself and trying to push yourself to be the best you can. So congrats brother
Ty Matty it means a lot man!! Stay tuned.....lol.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ty Marms it means a lot man!! Stay tuned.....lol. Btw, I Inboxed u a question.
Me or Marms? you quoted my message and said Marms LOL

mnowak1228

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
cool man

mnowak1228

Awards

mnowak1228

Awards
8/4

Big day for me as previously stated, lol. First Id like to recap supps Im taking and diet. The supplements Im taking for PCT after running 4AD and Deca both @ 3 per day are first and foremost AD3 which I can say is a HUGE contributer to my sleep and recovery along with higher natural test and Im sure liver support because it contains Milk Thistle. The other PCT support supps Im taking are AromX, OG Titanium, and FormulaX. For dosing I take two caps of AD3 anywhere from 20min to a half hour before bed. AromX gets taken twice per day on an empty stomach, morning and evening. Titanium is also taken twice per day at one cap each dose and is taken with meals. FormulaX I take as an inta W/O on W/O days and on non W/O days I drink it before bed. Other supplements I take include Maximize V2, and Intense or Craze for my PRE W/O. I have recently started using iForce Compete inta w/o mixed with my FormulaX.I also drink AI Sports RecoverPRO and Magic Matcha throughout the day. I take Fish Oil, and a Multi in the morning with my first meal. My diet consists of 50-200g of carbs per day and 200-300g of protein per day, on non w/o days carbs stay between 50-100g, or at least I try.
Right before I started PCT I hit a new PR on bench press of 204X6 while on the PH cycle. Prev PR was about 185lbs 6-8 times. Im in my third week of PCT and just two weeks ago I was having some personal issues and diet and strees got the better of me and was right back down to the 180s on bench. I took a few days off and got my diet back in check and strees levels back down a little and BAM....bench went right back to 204X8!! During the past couple weeks Ive begun to notice that less is more for me, meaning taking more time for rest gives me better gains. Today I hit a NEW PR on bench press, it went unbelievably 43lbs....I know this sounds crazy, but I swear I have NO reason to lie or hidden agenda. This is why I wanted to list ALL supps I was taking, because I believe its a combo of them all. I also believe that a good high protein and moderate diet has a lot to do with gains along with understanding your body and doing what works best for you!! Here was todays lifts.

Bench Press: 99X10, 128X10, 247X3, 204X6, 153X10

Military Press: 72X10, 72X10, 120X5, 95X10 (Shoulder started to hurt so i didnt do the last set)

Incline Bench: 65X10, 85X10, 85X8, 85X8, 85X9

Tri Cable Pushdowns: 68X10, 87X8, 100X5, 87X8, 68X10 (Triceps are obviously over worked. They were VERY weak today.)

The older I get and the more I lift Im starting to learn more and more about how my body is changing and how it works. Im going to have to give the triceps a couple days off bc I wasnt happy with todays performance with them, but no biggie. Tomorrow Im gonna work legs then take Monday off. Ill be sure to update soon. I appreciate all the support from Matty and Marms, and it does help!! KEEP KILLING IT MATTY!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
everything all figured out here?

mnowak1228

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thats a huge jump in bench man awesome job!!!