PCT with Lecheek AD-3 (Sponsored) and more!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. 7/31

Today was/is kind of a busy day running the kids around then having to leave for work at 3. I felt well rested again this morning and felt great. No muscle soreness from yesterday at all. Still have to keep watching the clock to make sure Im eating. Started taking Craze Pre W/O the other day and Im not sure Im liking it as much as Maximize V2 or Intense. I also have been drinking 1.5 scoops of iForce Compete during my W/Os which I love!! Here are the lifts from today.

D.B. Curls: 20X10, 20X15, 31X10, 31X10, 40X10

O.H. Press: 20X15, 31X15, 31X20, 40X10, 40X15

Incline Curls: 20X10, 20X15, 31X8, 40X8, 40X7

Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 87X10, 87X15, 100X10, 120X4, 87X16

Tomorrow is an off day. Im still sticking with the same diet, 200-300g protein, and 50-150 well, lately its been more like 200g carbs. Thursday I will hit bench again, Id like to try a new bench PR on Sunday if my body will allow me to!! Lol

2. 8/1

Today was a non lifting day. I woke up about 9AM after going to sleep at around 3AM. I def felt more refreshed then usual with only 6hrs sleep. Had a protein shake for breakfast, 1.5 scoops of whey, three raw egg whites, and about 4oz 2% Milk. I also must mention that the past few days, especially today my chest and arms fell really swollen, in a good way of course, I just feel a lot more full and Im liking it!! For lunch I had six eggs over easy, and both of my dinners will consist of about 8oz of petite fillet and I will have another shake mixed the same right before bed. Trying to keep carbs between 50 and 75g today and protein between 200-300g. Snacks will be nuts, and/or jerky and some cheese. Also between lunch and first dinner had my BCAAs and some Compete. I think Im starting to feel more of the positive effects from AD3 and my appetite is up a little today. Ill update again tomorrow!!
    •   

3. 8/2

Woke up around 9:30 this morning and felt pretty good. Upper body is still feeling really full and tight. Had to run my son over to his aunts while I chugged a scoop of Craze + 1 scoop of Max V2. When I got home I mixed up my intra w/o shake and hit the attic, where my weights are at. I did not eat anything before my w/o, I always try and lift fasted and have a protein shake directly after with some carbs. Here is the log from today.

Barbell Shrugs: 85X15, 85X15, 105X15, 105X16, 135X15

D.B. Side Raises: 15X10, 20X8, 20X10, 20X8, 20X8 (THESE ARE A REAL CHALENGE FOR ME BC OF THE TORN LABRUM, IN FACT MY SHOULDER IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW)

Butterfly: 42X15, 42X15, 48X12, 48X8, 60X12

Bench Press: 70X15, 99X15, 99X15, 128X10, 153X10

Iso Curls: 20X15, 20X15, 31X10, 31X10, 31X12

Tricep Cable Push-downs: 68X15, 68X15, 87X12, 87X13, 100X10

My shake afterward consisted of 1 scoop choc whey, half of a banana, 3 raw egg whites, and 3-4oz 2% Milk. First dinner will be some whole grain pasta with 4 large meatballs from grass fed 92% fat free beef. Second dinner is 8-10oz of petite tenderloin. And I will finish my day off with a 50g protein shake made with egg whites and 2% Milk. Snacks between meals are nuts, cheese sticks, hard boiled eggs, tuna, and beef jerky. My appetite is slowly going back up, my body is now starting to tell me again when its time to eat. Before I ate my dinner (pasta) I took two Glycobol which is also something I like taking right before a higher carb meal. Not sure if Im going to w/o tomorrow, if I do it will be all lower body. I want to hit the bench heavy on Saturday or Sunday and want to be well rested and healed for max results. Ill check in again tomorrow.

4. ^^Looks like you getting back into the swing of things ^^
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    ^^Looks like you getting back into the swing of things ^^
    Its amazing what a little stress and poor diet can do!! Lol, I am starting to see that I may be overworking some muscle groups though. It seems like when I take two days off Im more productive when I hit the weights on the third day. I might have to change things up a little, but isnt that what its all about, constant change?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Its amazing what a little stress and poor diet can do!! Lol, I am starting to see that I may be overworking some muscle groups though. It seems like when I take two days off Im more productive when I hit the weights on the third day. I might have to change things up a little, but isnt that what its all about, constant change?
    I hear you on that one man. Especially the older you get I notice all of the above more and more.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

7. OK so no W/O yesterday and I know it was the right choice taking it off. New PR on bench today, I'm super pumped!! Details to come later and I'm sure for a lot of people on here its not much, but for me its a HUGE DEAL! Its almost unbelievable how much more I put up today. Thanks to Marms for the AD-3 and a few other PCT and recovery supps I'm gaining instead of losing during PCT!!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    OK so no W/O yesterday and I know it was the right choice taking it off. New PR on bench today, I'm super pumped!! Details to come later and I'm sure for a lot of people on here its not much, but for me its a HUGE DEAL! Its almost unbelievable how much more I put up today. Thanks to Marms for the AD-3 and a few other PCT and recovery supps I'm gaining instead of losing during PCT!!!
    Congrats on the PR brother. The rest days are needed sometimes man as much as they suck sometimes you just need to rest so you can give 100% the next day. As far as your current bench weight goes man dont worry about what other people are benching its not a contest against them its against yourself and trying to push yourself to be the best you can. So congrats brother
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

9. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Congrats on the PR brother. The rest days are needed sometimes man as much as they suck sometimes you just need to rest so you can give 100% the next day. As far as your current bench weight goes man dont worry about what other people are benching its not a contest against them its against yourself and trying to push yourself to be the best you can. So congrats brother
    Ty Matty it means a lot man!! Stay tuned.....lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Ty Marms it means a lot man!! Stay tuned.....lol. Btw, I Inboxed u a question.
    Me or Marms? you quoted my message and said Marms LOL
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Me or Marms? you quoted my message and said Marms LOL
    She*t....lmao, my bad! I meant Marms, I'll edit the post.

12. cool man

13. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    She*t....lmao, my bad! I meant Marms, I'll edit the post.
    Im confused lmao
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

14. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Im confused lmao
    I quoted Matty, but said "Ty Marms". I already edited it. Lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    I quoted Matty, but said "Ty Marms". I already edited it. Lol
    I was just playing I saw it
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

16. 8/4

Big day for me as previously stated, lol. First Id like to recap supps Im taking and diet. The supplements Im taking for PCT after running 4AD and Deca both @ 3 per day are first and foremost AD3 which I can say is a HUGE contributer to my sleep and recovery along with higher natural test and Im sure liver support because it contains Milk Thistle. The other PCT support supps Im taking are AromX, OG Titanium, and FormulaX. For dosing I take two caps of AD3 anywhere from 20min to a half hour before bed. AromX gets taken twice per day on an empty stomach, morning and evening. Titanium is also taken twice per day at one cap each dose and is taken with meals. FormulaX I take as an inta W/O on W/O days and on non W/O days I drink it before bed. Other supplements I take include Maximize V2, and Intense or Craze for my PRE W/O. I have recently started using iForce Compete inta w/o mixed with my FormulaX.I also drink AI Sports RecoverPRO and Magic Matcha throughout the day. I take Fish Oil, and a Multi in the morning with my first meal. My diet consists of 50-200g of carbs per day and 200-300g of protein per day, on non w/o days carbs stay between 50-100g, or at least I try.
    Right before I started PCT I hit a new PR on bench press of 204X6 while on the PH cycle. Prev PR was about 185lbs 6-8 times. Im in my third week of PCT and just two weeks ago I was having some personal issues and diet and strees got the better of me and was right back down to the 180s on bench. I took a few days off and got my diet back in check and strees levels back down a little and BAM....bench went right back to 204X8!! During the past couple weeks Ive begun to notice that less is more for me, meaning taking more time for rest gives me better gains. Today I hit a NEW PR on bench press, it went unbelievably 43lbs....I know this sounds crazy, but I swear I have NO reason to lie or hidden agenda. This is why I wanted to list ALL supps I was taking, because I believe its a combo of them all. I also believe that a good high protein and moderate diet has a lot to do with gains along with understanding your body and doing what works best for you!! Here was todays lifts.

Bench Press: 99X10, 128X10, 247X3, 204X6, 153X10

Military Press: 72X10, 72X10, 120X5, 95X10 (Shoulder started to hurt so i didnt do the last set)

Incline Bench: 65X10, 85X10, 85X8, 85X8, 85X9

Tri Cable Pushdowns: 68X10, 87X8, 100X5, 87X8, 68X10 (Triceps are obviously over worked. They were VERY weak today.)

The older I get and the more I lift Im starting to learn more and more about how my body is changing and how it works. Im going to have to give the triceps a couple days off bc I wasnt happy with todays performance with them, but no biggie. Tomorrow Im gonna work legs then take Monday off. Ill be sure to update soon. I appreciate all the support from Matty and Marms, and it does help!! KEEP KILLING IT MATTY!!!

17. everything all figured out here?

18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    everything all figured out here?
    LMFAO.....

19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    everything all figured out here?
    Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    LMFAO.....
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

20. Thats a huge jump in bench man awesome job!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Thats a huge jump in bench man awesome job!!!
    I know man.....I have NO IDEA how, but its real. Ty!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    I know man.....I have NO IDEA how, but its real. Ty!!!
    Once again another PR
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Once again another PR
    you should start a "PRs while on lecheek nutrition" thread seems to be a happening alot

24. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

you should start a "PRs while on lecheek nutrition" thread seems to be a happening alot
    Good idea!! I second this.....

25. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Yes I agree I will put this in out Company forum section GREAT IDEA MATTY.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    yeah buddy!!! i know i already have a bunch ill be adding in there and will be making plenty more the next 9 weeks

27. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

yeah buddy!!! i know i already have a bunch ill be adding in there and will be making plenty more the next 9 weeks
    Awesome....you made me a believer Marms!! Id like to run this solo in a month or so and see how it dies by itself.

28. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ok guys per your request
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/leche...ml#post3536724
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP

29. 08/05

I forgot to include another pretty major thing on Saturday bc I was too excited about the bench PR, I weighed myself and I started PCT at around 247 and Saturday afternoon I was still only 248. So to me what this means is Ive managed to get stronger and probably gain some muscle while maintaining body weight. Im still pumped about the PR I set on Saturday. Diet is the same and dosing of supps is all the same. Still feeling very well rested and I can actually feel a difference in my arm, shoulder and chest size if that makes ant sense. Its kinda like feeling a constant pump, its awesome!! My lifts today were good, had great energy, and tremendous focus!! Here it is......

Leg Press: 240X15, 268X15, 360X15, 325X20, 268X20

DB Curls: 20X15, 25X15, 45X10, 35X12, 35X15

Leg Extensions: 75X15, 95X15, 146X15, 137X18, 115X20

Lat Pulldowns: 68X15, 87X15, 135X15, 120X20, 100X25

Before I began my w/o I actually had less reps planned but I was so focused and determined I had to do more. My legs were like jello when I was done. I thought for sure Id be in a little pain the next morning, but to my surprise 99% of the muscle soreness was gone by this morning. Recovery is amazing right now while running AD-3 and the rest of the stack!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    08/05

I forgot to include another pretty major thing on Saturday bc I was too excited about the bench PR, I weighed myself and I started PCT at around 247 and Saturday afternoon I was still only 248. So to me what this means is Ive managed to get stronger and probably gain some muscle while maintaining body weight. Im still pumped about the PR I set on Saturday. Diet is the same and dosing of supps is all the same. Still feeling very well rested and I can actually feel a difference in my arm, shoulder and chest size if that makes ant sense. Its kinda like feeling a constant pump, its awesome!! My lifts today were good, had great energy, and tremendous focus!! Here it is......

Leg Press: 240X15, 268X15, 360X15, 325X20, 268X20

DB Curls: 20X15, 25X15, 45X10, 35X12, 35X15

Leg Extensions: 75X15, 95X15, 146X15, 137X18, 115X20

Lat Pulldowns: 68X15, 87X15, 135X15, 120X20, 100X25

Before I began my w/o I actually had less reps planned but I was so focused and determined I had to do more. My legs were like jello when I was done. I thought for sure Id be in a little pain the next morning, but to my surprise 99% of the muscle soreness was gone by this morning. Recovery is amazing right now while running AD-3 and the rest of the stack!!
    gotta love that constant pump feeling.....also cool when muscles start twitching!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 12:55 PM
  2. Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 02:46 AM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:47 PM
  4. Replies: 95
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 09:16 PM
  5. Epistane PCT with Diesel Test Hardcore and Nolvadex
    By mrh86 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 02:29 PM