Evan666's SNS X-Gels, Bulbine log of DOOM!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by demondrol View Post
    in bold. idk what those supps are

btw the updated pic of your back looks amazing bro. i was like "daaaamn!!!"
    gms=glycerol monosterate
    cop=creatinol-o-phosphate
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    gms=glycerol monosterate
    cop=creatinol-o-phosphate
    lol thanks man
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Okay guys. Final Review

Since I have ceased this log, I actually continued using x-gels. Its the reason I haven't posted up a final review yet...

It has seriously changed my lifting, and my body.

The strength increase and leaning effect are incredible. The pumps were massive as well.

One thing that I believe I figured out was DS Craze and ArA dont mix. I think Craze has anti-inflammatory properties. As soon as I started using Jacked Micro, X-Gels turned into a new animal. The DOMS were crazy... sorest I think I have ever been.

I have actually stayed at about the same weight, but MUCH more defined. I weigh 265lbs right now after about 75 days or so of X-Gels. I have gotten compliments almost every time I leave the house, be it at work or the gym or the grocery store. My arms measure 21" now which is the biggest they have EVER been, and I am consistently curling 155lbs on straight bar for SETS. My strength has gotten to the point where I have to change up my workouts because the hammer strength machines cant keep up. I recently deadlifted 505lb which was a huge accomplishment for me. I have struggled with that lift for a long time!

SNS really has a great product here. Keep in mind, I am unsponsored and these X-Gels came from my own dime. I will tell you I am impressed and wish I never had to cycle off. I just picked up some more bottles, and plan to run another cycle along with a low dose of SD in the winter.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

SO lets compare:
    Begining

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 278lbs
    Bodyfat: too damn high (20%+)
    Training style: intensity, heavy weight, and intensity!

Lifting stats
    Incline bench: 405 1RM
    Lat pull: 305 5RM
    Squat: 495 2RM
    Deadlift: 405 1RM (can't seem to get them going!)
    Barbell Military: 315 3RM

After:
    Weight: 265
    Incline Bench: 405x5
    Latpull: 315x10
    squat: 495x6
    deadlift: 505x1
    military: 335x5
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Hopefully this long drawn out log has helped somebody out there. I think ArA supplementation/cycling should be a staple for anyone who lifts regardless of your goals.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

I certainly enjoyed reading about you lifting the entire gym. I know this was an unsponsored log and I appreciate you keeping it going. It was very interesting and certainly informative. you did a great job with it.

Any thoughts about putting up final pictures ?

Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

+1 for final & comparison pictures! Nice work Evan. Can really tell how satisfied you are with X-Gels! I first started following your log because I was interested in how ArA would treat you... and I must say that I already have some ArA on hand for my next natty stack because of you Thanks brother. 505 for deadlift? Holy F.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Evan666 View Post
    Okay guys. Final Review

Since I have ceased this log, I actually continued using x-gels. Its the reason I haven't posted up a final review yet...

It has seriously changed my lifting, and my body.

The strength increase and leaning effect are incredible. The pumps were massive as well.

One thing that I believe I figured out was DS Craze and ArA dont mix. I think Craze has anti-inflammatory properties. As soon as I started using Jacked Micro, X-Gels turned into a new animal. The DOMS were crazy... sorest I think I have ever been.

I have actually stayed at about the same weight, but MUCH more defined. I weigh 265lbs right now after about 75 days or so of X-Gels. I have gotten compliments almost every time I leave the house, be it at work or the gym or the grocery store. My arms measure 21" now which is the biggest they have EVER been, and I am consistently curling 155lbs on straight bar for SETS. My strength has gotten to the point where I have to change up my workouts because the hammer strength machines cant keep up. I recently deadlifted 505lb which was a huge accomplishment for me. I have struggled with that lift for a long time!

SNS really has a great product here. Keep in mind, I am unsponsored and these X-Gels came from my own dime. I will tell you I am impressed and wish I never had to cycle off. I just picked up some more bottles, and plan to run another cycle along with a low dose of SD in the winter.
    Thanks for the review! You've really put up some hard work and we're glad you enjoyed the product
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mini-Log of SNS Agmatine
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 02:07 PM
  2. ersatz's log of Scivation's Anagen
    By ersatz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 09:31 AM
  3. PP/Fini Cycle Log of a Novice
    By Smallone in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 12:55 PM
  4. Log of my Superdrol, 1-ad, 4-ad cycle.
    By mike-one in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 08:42 PM
  5. The Time Has Come: My cycle log of legal gears OH TEST
    By Jedi Master in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 04:35 AM