Do they even lift? NomZ and Rhadam train to compete with SNS!

Page 31 of 34 First ... 2930313233 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I just saw that too. I'm sure by the time either of us decide to do it, the slots will be filled
    I've already emailed him for more info, this was his response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Green
    Based on your*goals (power lifting or general strength and conditioning),*I offer customized training programming to fit your*needs and abilities. Every 1-2 weeks I will send you a spreadsheet detailing the workouts I recommend you follow. You'll fill these out and send me back your results each week so I can make any adjustments. Also, I will coach your lifting technique by having you video various lifts from the training, which I will analyze. The rate for online training is 35 dollars per week, with a minimum of ten weeks to begin.*If you would like to sign up, please fill out the attached questionnaire and make a payment to my paypal account as soon as possible as my next cycle will be starting soon.*
    I'm on the fence, I'm going to ask him if strongman is something he can work with.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    90lbs weighted pull ups? C'mon man. Making us look bad. You could probably save some energy in swim class if you just flared your lats and kicked your legs like a damn manta ray.
    lol I used to be able to do 100x3 and 45x15.

    Thank god there is no swimming tomorrow, it sucks so bad, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Beast
    Thanks brah.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Dan green online training, worth it?

    I figure if anyone would know it would be you lol. Wonder what he charges (probably a boatload lol)
    Not sure what he is offering, but his cueing and ideas on training from what I've seen has been very good.

    Talked with him at my last meet for a while and he was talking about some different cueing for deadlifts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I just saw that too. I'm sure by the time either of us decide to do it, the slots will be filled
    lol is this on facebook or something?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
    •   
       


  3. Yeah he posted it on Facebook. 350 is too steep for me now. I'd rather spend coaching money for in person. Jugg is coming up here next month. If I can't get in that, then I'll go out to Cressey again for technique help.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    lol I used to be able to do 100x3 and 45x15.

    Thank god there is no swimming tomorrow, it sucks so bad, lol.

    Thanks brah.

    Not sure what he is offering, but his cueing and ideas on training from what I've seen has been very good.

    Talked with him at my last meet for a while and he was talking about some different cueing for deadlifts.

    lol is this on facebook or something?
    Yep, Facebook.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Yeah he posted it on Facebook. 350 is too steep for me now. I'd rather spend coaching money for in person. Jugg is coming up here next month. If I can't get in that, then I'll go out to Cressey again for technique help.
    It is, I'm not sure if it's worth it.

    Although, he said if I (or anyone) was having trouble paying to let him know. So I figure he probably does payment plans, and I bet he'd be willing to give a military rate too if you asked.
    •   
       


  6. Ya depends on if you need the coaching or not, but I'd definitely like to work with him, just don't have the money to drop in or get a membership at his place.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It is, I'm not sure if it's worth it. Although, he said if I (or anyone) was having trouble paying to let him know. So I figure he probably does payment plans, and I bet he'd be willing to give a military rate too if you asked.
    True. And I'm sure we would learn a crap load from him. I will down the road eventually. I would just much rather have in-person help...which I've never had before.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    True. And I'm sure we would learn a crap load from him. I will down the road eventually. I would just much rather have in-person help...which I've never had before.
    What's in-person help??

  9. I'm sure these guys have broken down enough video to be able to pick up on the most minute of things, but in-person is just so much better for making small, mid-set adjustments at warmup weights and for noticing tiny stuff that yields big results.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What's in-person help??
    Where someone is in person helping you lol I hated having to learn everything online.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post

    Where someone is in person helping you lol I hated having to learn everything online.
    Dang, didn't quite lay the sarcasm on heavy enough lol.

  12. Subb'd.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  13. Switching today w/ Friday as I plan to deadlift Friday at BBBC.

    Fasted 200lbs (need a cheezburger)
    1 scoop Presurge

    DE Squat
    45x2x15
    135x2x8
    225x3
    275x3
    275x3
    275x3
    275x3
    275x3
    275x3

    Goodmorning
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10
    135x10

    Leg Press
    2ppsx4x20 (2 close stance, 2 wide)

    Calves

    Abs/Mobility/Stretching

    Did all that in about 40mins.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.



  14. Grambo hooked me up for winning a DL comp with my 617 pull, haven't tried these flavors yet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Grambo hooked me up for winning a DL comp with my 617 pull, haven't tried these flavors yet.
    The custard creme is different. Not bad though. Better than the horse pills lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  16. Fasted
    1 scoop Condense

    OHP
    45x2x15
    95x5 +2 PP +2 SQJerk
    115x5 +2 PP +2 SQJ
    135x5 +2 PP +2 SQJ
    155x2 PP +2 SQJ
    155x3 Push Jerk
    155x3 PJ
    155x3 PJ

    Neutral DB Incline Press
    65x10
    75x10
    85x8
    85x6

    DB Row
    110x20
    110x15
    110x15

    Bis

    First time trying the new Condense flavor; I prefer Watermelon but this one is still good. Flavor is a little more muted and similar to a Gatorade flavor, it would mix well with another product IMO. Still got that nitrate pump and vascularity.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  17. Nice rowing man
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  18. Pulled 625 smooth then missed 650 off the floor, oh well.

    Then did some Yoke walks and GHRs.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  19. Hell yeah dude! That's still awesome.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  20. Do we get vids??
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  21. Very nice pulls man. You're a 198?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  22. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Hell yeah dude! That's still awesome.
    Thanks, wish I had gotten the 650 though, wasn't even close though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Do we get vids??
    Here ya go/
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Very nice pulls man. You're a 198?
    Yep, was 198.6 yesterday.


    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  23. Thy came up easy man! Solid work.

    Those neoprene shorts?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  24. Very solid pull man! And sumo to boot. It's a good style for you though.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  25. Awesome work NomZ
    Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/271254-what-aw-hell.html
    "Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man."

  26. Dat ass, tho! Interesting camera placement on the yoke walk. Nice pulling, you know how it is, that's just the way sumos go.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Thy came up easy man! Solid work.

    Those neoprene shorts?
    Thanks.

    Indeed, Strength Shop UK neoprene shorts. I need to post the review. They offer minimal compression, but great warmth, they make my hip adductors less angry on sumo deads.
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Very solid pull man! And sumo to boot. It's a good style for you though.
    Thanks brah.
    Quote Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Awesome work NomZ
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    Dat ass, tho! Interesting camera placement on the yoke walk. Nice pulling, you know how it is, that's just the way sumos go.
    Lol didn't realize the camera angle till I watched it. You ever used the yoke before?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  28. Two things I see on the yoke.

    Have the hands put wide on the upright bars so that you can keep it from swinging back (which it didn't look like it did, but when going faster and with heavier weight it has a tendency of doing that).

    Typically, it's better to have it as low as you can for extra clearance so that was a good thing, but you also don't want to have to pick it up and then bring your feet in to start walking. I was told to have wide hands (on the two uprights, to keep it from swinging) and to pick it up with your regular walking gait so you don't waste time starting the walk.

    This is my friend Chris from the competition we did in October:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcbb...e_gdata_player

    That's what it should look like lol.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Lol didn't realize the camera angle till I watched it. You ever used the yoke before?
    No, haven't used the yoke before. Can't help you there, looked smooth, though. Seemed like it was a low pick for you though, bud.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240172-herders-2014-log.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Two things I see on the yoke.

    Have the hands put wide on the upright bars so that you can keep it from swinging back (which it didn't look like it did, but when going faster and with heavier weight it has a tendency of doing that).

    Typically, it's better to have it as low as you can for extra clearance so that was a good thing, but you also don't want to have to pick it up and then bring your feet in to start walking. I was told to have wide hands (on the two uprights, to keep it from swinging) and to pick it up with your regular walking gait so you don't waste time starting the walk.

    This is my friend Chris from the competition we did in October:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcbb...e_gdata_player

    That's what it should look like lol.
    Thanks, will keep in mind for the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    No, haven't used the yoke before. Can't help you there, looked smooth, though. Seemed like it was a low pick for you though, bud.
    It was set for my 5'3'' buddy more like, I just left it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Assault is for real and whether okay to stack with RPM
    By 996ttelise in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 02:37 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 10:22 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 01:41 PM
  4. is igh-1 and ghenerate good to take with daa
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 02:08 AM
Log in
Log in