Sponsored Log using PES Erase Pro and Neogenix Supremacy!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Well keep it up for sure, always good logs from you.


  2. I appreciate that comment! I dont mind logging at all and trying out something new is always a good bonus!

  3. i had time today to do some back and loved it.

    Started with some pullups
    shoulder width pullups for 12 reps
    wide grip pullups for 10
    close grip pullups for 10

    t-bar row
    4 plates x 12
    5 plates x 10
    6 plates x 8
    4 plates x 12

    bent over barbell rows underhand
    135 x 12
    225 x 12
    275 x 8
    225 x 12

    dumbell rows
    110 x 12
    110 x 12
    110 x 12

    reverse dumbell flys
    35 x 12
    35 x 12
    35 x 12

    straight arm pull downs
    40 x 15
    50 x 12
    60 x 10

    then i did a few sets of shrugs sitting on a bench with 100lb dumbells nice and slow for 10 reps x 3 set

    Seems like for sure now Supremacy and Erase Pro are kicked in. Body weight is up now at 195, and strength if feeling more normal, also felt more fuller today and pumped which was nice. Knees are still a little sore here and there which is fine with me as long as the supps are working. Also seemed like i was a little more vascular and defined than the past weeks.
    •   
       


  4. Love wide grip pull ups. That is some serious dumbbell rows.

  5. I was feeling pretty good yesterday!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Brucedog
    I was feeling pretty good yesterday!
    Awesome buddy.

  7. Did biceps and triceps today

    Bicep curl with straight bar
    90 lbs total x 12
    90 x 10
    100 x 8

    Dumbell alternating curls
    55 x 10 per arm
    60 x 8. Per qrm
    60 x 6 per

    Hammer curls DB
    55 x 12
    55 x 10
    55 x 10

    Triceps
    Pulley straight bar extension
    40 x 15
    45 x 12
    55 x 10
    60 x 10
    65 x 10
    75 x 8

    Lying tricep extensions
    35 lb db x 12
    35 x 12
    35 x 12
    35 x 10

    Bw dips
    15
    14
    14
    15

    Dips with feet on ground
    4 x 12
    4 x 12
    4 x 12
    4 x 12

    Damn good workout today felt pumped, looked pumped and getting more vascular in arms and legs.!

  8. Staying on the grind I see. Great update nice bi's and tri's workout.

  9. I only have 4 more days i think and thats all

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Brucedog
    I only have 4 more days i think and thats all
    Haha a good thing coming to an end so soon.

  11. Yea thats how it usually goes. Although i will give my body a break from supplements after these and then hopefully grow a bit more!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Brucedog View Post
    Yea thats how it usually goes. Although i will give my body a break from supplements after these and then hopefully grow a bit more!
    Good call...great job on the log
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. Thank you, going to see if i can get in some legs today!

  14. Well i didnt have enough time to get legs in before work so i had to do chest!

    Incline DB
    75 x 15
    105 x 10
    115 x 8
    115 x 6

    Incline DB flys
    40 x 12
    40 x 10
    40 x 8
    40 x 7

    flat Db press
    105 x 12
    105 x 10
    105 x 10
    105 x 8

    flat db flys
    50 x 8
    50 x 8
    50 x 6

    then i had to do some rotator cuf exersices, to help the shoulder strengthen up a bit, its definitly helping! Thank God!
    I will see what i can squeeze in tomorrow before work, i have lots of yard stuff to do and moviing stuff around in the house dangit.

  15. Impressive db press.

  16. Thanks they r getting back up to normal just like my bodyweight!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Brucedog View Post
    Thanks they r getting back up to normal just like my bodyweight!
    Good to hear

  18. Yea seems like it takes some time to get back to normal weight after BB shows.

  19. I am done with this cycle and i would say i would do it again as PCT. After a few days on this stack i could definitely tell libido was up, id say in a week and a half to 2 weeks joints started to stiffen up a bit which was due to the erase pro. I also could tell that i leaned out and was more vascular that before this stack of Supremacy and Erase Pro. Strength was going back up closer to normal and my body weight didnt move much but i did have a body pump somehow and muscles felt fuller before lifting any body part! Thank you Neogenix and PES for the opportunity to try these products out together.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Brucedog
    I am done with this cycle and i would say i would do it again as PCT. After a few days on this stack i could definitely tell libido was up, id say in a week and a half to 2 weeks joints started to stiffen up a bit which was due to the erase pro. I also could tell that i leaned out and was more vascular that before this stack of Supremacy and Erase Pro. Strength was going back up closer to normal and my body weight didnt move much but i did have a body pump somehow and muscles felt fuller before lifting any body part! Thank you Neogenix and PES for the opportunity to try these products out together.
    No problem glad you enjoyed both products I had to make this happen with PES when I tried both of them together and was blown away how good they worked together.

  21. I definitely liked them both, i was starting to feel fuller so im guessing if they were both run for 8 weeks it would be even better of course!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Brucedog
    I definitely liked them both, i was starting to feel fuller so im guessing if they were both run for 8 weeks it would be even better of course!
    No doubt 8 weeks would of really made these products shine.

  23. It would be an expensive stack but it would be worth it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Brucedog View Post
    I am done with this cycle and i would say i would do it again as PCT. After a few days on this stack i could definitely tell libido was up, id say in a week and a half to 2 weeks joints started to stiffen up a bit which was due to the erase pro. I also could tell that i leaned out and was more vascular that before this stack of Supremacy and Erase Pro. Strength was going back up closer to normal and my body weight didnt move much but i did have a body pump somehow and muscles felt fuller before lifting any body part! Thank you Neogenix and PES for the opportunity to try these products out together.
    Pleasure. Glad you liked them!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  25. Any other products coming out in the near future?

  26. From us or Neogenix?

    We have a novel fat burner due to be released on August 1st.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. Niiiice, either company, both have good products.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    From us or Neogenix?

    We have a novel fat burner due to be released on August 1st.
    I haz? Neogenix we are currently working on reformulating Velocity Xt and a few other things here for the future.

  29. It works pretty good right now!

  30. Yea but new Velocity Xt will be without 1,3 obviously.

  31. Ohhhh yea dammit no good, but im sure it will still work somehow still.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Brucedog View Post
    I am done with this cycle and i would say i would do it again as PCT. After a few days on this stack i could definitely tell libido was up, id say in a week and a half to 2 weeks joints started to stiffen up a bit which was due to the erase pro. I also could tell that i leaned out and was more vascular that before this stack of Supremacy and Erase Pro. Strength was going back up closer to normal and my body weight didnt move much but i did have a body pump somehow and muscles felt fuller before lifting any body part! Thank you Neogenix and PES for the opportunity to try these products out together.
    I thought about holding off to use this stack in PCT but in PCT I would probably add DAA and they didnt want additions obviously. I know that an extended run of 8 weeks would be amazing after my 12 week experience with TestoPro/Stoked.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  33. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

    I thought about holding off to use this stack in PCT but in PCT I would probably add DAA and they didnt want additions obviously. I know that an extended run of 8 weeks would be amazing after my 12 week experience with TestoPro/Stoked.
    I think i will be trying out the testopro in a few month and see how it treats me.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Brucedog View Post
    I think i will be trying out the testopro in a few month and see how it treats me.
    I'd stack it with an AI like Erase or Stoked to maximize the testboosting.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  35. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

    I'd stack it with an AI like Erase or Stoked to maximize the testboosting.
    Haven't tried stoked yet but looks good.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEOGENIX-CRYOSHOCK/SUPREMACY
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:24 AM
  2. Tuton's Neogenix Supremacy Log (Sponsored)
    By tuton11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 06:15 PM
  3. Neogenix Supremacy Test Booster. Worth it?
    By BeserKeRRRR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 11:42 AM
  4. Neogenix Supremacy Good on Cycle
    By XxAnabolicBxX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 01:34 PM
  5. Neogenix *Supremacy* -IS THIS FOR REAL??
    By angel77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Log in
Log in