First Anabeta+Erase Review! Detailed log!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. Day 24
    Today was an arms workout

Arms
    Reverse Curls
    35x8
    25x8
    35x8
    25x8

[U]Hammer Curls[U] (Trying to hit that outer bicep head, nomsayin')
    25x6
    25x6
    25x6

Barbell curls
    60x6
    70x5
    60x6

Skull crushers
    60x5
    70x5
    60x5
    60x5

Tricep pulldowns
    140x7
    140x7
    140x8
    120x7

Wrist Curls
    80 til failure
    70 til falure
    60 til failure
    50 til failure
    40 til failure

On this workout i had one of the best pumps so far. My peak was amazing, and i've never seen it like that.. if only my arms looked like that cold :'(

Overall Feeling-7
    Aggression-5
    Energy-6
    Libido-7
    Endurance-5
    Strength-7
    Pump-8
    Vascularity-5
    Recovery-6
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-5

I like how my shoulders look not existent.. **** having rotator cuff pain
    Name:  IMG_1735.PNG
Views: 76
Size:  593.6 KB

2. Day 25
    A buddy wanted to do a full body workout at his gym. I took 2 scoops of C4, 2 anabeta pre workout and 2 post. 3 erase spread through out the day. I've noticed an increase in libido. And ive been very agitated recently.. could be just work though. This full body workout wasnt the greatest.. i guess i wasnt feeling it. I didnt even record the lifts down, lets see if i can remember.

Flat bench press
    135x15
    185x5
    135x13

Chest press
    150x5
    150x5
    140x5

Dips
    Failure
    Failure
    Failure

Shrugs
    185x6
    185x failure
    185x failure

Dumbell shrugs
    75x failure
    75x10
    60xfailure
    60x10

Lat pulldowns
    150x5
    140x5
    130x6

Tricep pulldowns
    130x10
    130x10

Then decided to go home and sleep..

Woke up with an extremely low blood sugar (Type 1 diabetic) And in the fridge there was a mountain dew and a whole kit kat bar.. god ****ing damnit. That was the first time drinking soda for about 2 years. Then afterwards i just ate like **** cause i was pissed off about the blood sugar.. I dunno. This day was not good.

Weight= 179

Overall Feeling-4
    Aggression-7
    Energy-3
    Libido-7
    Endurance-4
    Strength-5
    Pump-5
    Vascularity-5
    Recovery-5 ( Arms are sore, most soreness ive felt this whole cycle)
    Sleep Quality-4 ( Woke up a few times during the night, took a nap during the day)
    Hunger-4
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky
    Day 25
    A buddy wanted to do a full body workout at his gym. I took 2 scoops of C4, 2 anabeta pre workout and 2 post. 3 erase spread through out the day. I've noticed an increase in libido. And ive been very agitated recently.. could be just work though. This full body workout wasnt the greatest.. i guess i wasnt feeling it. I didnt even record the lifts down, lets see if i can remember.

Flat bench press
    135x15
    185x5
    135x13

Chest press
    150x5
    150x5
    140x5

Dips
    Failure
    Failure
    Failure

Shrugs
    185x6
    185x failure
    185x failure

Dumbell shrugs
    75x failure
    75x10
    60xfailure
    60x10

Lat pulldowns
    150x5
    140x5
    130x6

Tricep pulldowns
    130x10
    130x10

Then decided to go home and sleep..

Woke up with an extremely low blood sugar (Type 1 diabetic) And in the fridge there was a mountain dew and a whole kit kat bar.. god ****ing damnit. That was the first time drinking soda for about 2 years. Then afterwards i just ate like **** cause i was pissed off about the blood sugar.. I dunno. This day was not good.

Overall Feeling-4
    Aggression-7
    Energy-3
    Libido-7
    Endurance-4
    Strength-5
    Pump-5
    Vascularity-5
    Recovery-5 ( Arms are sore, most soreness ive felt this whole cycle)
    Sleep Quality-4 ( Woke up a few times during the night, took a nap during the day)
    Hunger-4
    Lol your friend does full body workouts without legs?

4. Day 26
    Rest day today, i need it. I'm not sore anymore, i feel good. Pretty energized. Libido feels high, aggression is minimal. 3 erase spread out, 4 anabeta spread out, 2 gals of water, 3000 cals, 70f,220p,370c is what im aiming for today. Ill post pics of my macros tonight. Just got a few more days left.. then waiting 3 weeks to run it again, for 2 months, for 10x harder, with better food plans, with a better schedule (Ill be in school, which actually helps with planning everything, times, being awake, and what not), with more motivation. I feel like at the end of this run i kinda got everything sorted out. Which inst a bad thing, considering this is my first cycle of anything..

5. He does football and had a squat day the day before, we kind of just went in the gym doing whatever
    •   

6. hey lizonsky, give this thread a look man

2 caps of Erase PreW/O... WOW!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

7. Hey! Your hanging in there lizonsky, maybe your body knows your about to be done with the cycle ? I kid, but over the course of 4 weeks, you've made dramatic improvements, leaned up, strength gains, pushed when you felt like ****... I would say this was a very successful run! Waiting to see those macros and still waiting for those before and after pictures!

On a serious note: it probably is the 3 ED of erase, I noticed a little agitation when I was on it but I allowed that to attack the gym! I wouldn't feel to bad about the soda or candy man, you had low blood sugar, had to get it up some how and it was right there, I would have done it!

Keep killing it man for the next couple of days!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Hey! Your hanging in there lizonsky, maybe your body knows your about to be done with the cycle ? I kid, but over the course of 4 weeks, you've made dramatic improvements, leaned up, strength gains, pushed when you felt like ****... I would say this was a very successful run! Waiting to see those macros and still waiting for those before and after pictures!

On a serious note: it probably is the 3 ED of erase, I noticed a little agitation when I was on it but I allowed that to attack the gym! I wouldn't feel to bad about the soda or candy man, you had low blood sugar, had to get it up some how and it was right there, I would have done it!

Keep killing it man for the next couple of days!
    Appreciate it man! and yeah, im pretty sure the step up on the Erase is making me feel different. Heres those macros, today was a rest day so i went low on the carbs..

Edit: ill also get a few more ounces of chicken in to hit 3000 cals.
    Not bad.. not bad haha

Name:  IMG_1740.PNG
Views: 71
Size:  149.3 KBName:  IMG_1743.PNG
Views: 72
Size:  140.5 KB

9. Great job bud keep it up!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

10. Thats it AnabolicMinds! Im finally finished with my first stack of Anabeta/Erase. It was a great run, i gained around 10lbs from my lean bulk while on this stack. Stayed pretty lean until i raised my carbs up to around 400 mid way. Met some new veins on my arms Got hardened up like a mofo, forearms and thighs were brick walls. Libido went up, energy and all around well being went up. Hunger was absolutely unbelievable. But twas good, helped me get through my bulk. In the gym I hit pr's for mostly everything. Deadlift went up around 40lbs. Bench went up around 10lbs, squat went up 15lbs. For the last day on this stack, i went to the gym and had an amazing back workout. Lets just say it hurts to laydown.. but anyways here it is:

Back Day

Lat pulldowns
    140x6
    140x6
    140x6
    140x6 dropset 120xfailure
    130x5 dropset 110xfailure

Deadlifts
    135x15
    225x6
    255x3
    275x4(New pr, up 40lbs since beginning of the month)

Dumbell Rows
    70xfailure
    70xfailure
    70xfailure

Cable rows
    130x7
    130x6
    120x7
    120xf

Biceps

Reverse barbell curls
    45x8 dropset 35x8 dropset 25x8
    35x8 dropset 25x8
    35x8 dropset 25x8

Hammer Curls
    25xfailure
    20xfailure
    20xfailure
    20xfailure

For the day:
    Overall Feeling-7
    Aggression-5
    Energy-5
    Libido-7
    Endurance-5
    Strength-8
    Pump-8
    Vascularity-6
    Recovery-5
    Sleep Quality-6
    Hunger-6

For the whole month
    Overall Feeling-7 (Was happy most of the time, could be placebo.. but i just had a great time)
    Aggression-5
    Energy-6
    Libido-7(At 3 Erase, libido went up, boobies, boobies everywhere)
    Endurance-5
    Strength-8 (Hit pr's on most of my lifts)
    Pump-8 (Every workout was better pumps than what im used too, way more blood flow)
    Vascularity-7 ( New veins in my biceps and wrists)
    Recovery-10 (No matter how hard my workouts were, i never was sore the next day. unlike when off the cycle)
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-7

Im still looking for my beginning progress picutres. My folder is so ****ing huge it takes me forever to find them. In the meantime i just want to say thanks to PES for creating such an effective natural stack, and i will definitely run this again. Also many other products i find made by them. Thanks to everyone who subbed and tuned in to watch my progress, you guys were my motivation. See you all my next run! Thanks!

11. Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky
    Thats it AnabolicMinds! Im finally finished with my first stack of Anabeta/Erase. It was a great run, i gained around 10lbs from my lean bulk while on this stack. Stayed pretty lean until i raised my carbs up to around 400 mid way. Met some new veins on my arms Got hardened up like a mofo, forearms and thighs were brick walls. Libido went up, energy and all around well being went up. Hunger was absolutely unbelievable. But twas good, helped me get through my bulk. In the gym I hit pr's for mostly everything. Deadlift went up around 40lbs. Bench went up around 10lbs, squat went up 15lbs. For the last day on this stack, i went to the gym and had an amazing back workout. Lets just say it hurts to laydown.. but anyways here it is:

Back Day

Lat pulldowns
    140x6
    140x6
    140x6
    140x6 dropset 120xfailure
    130x5 dropset 110xfailure

Deadlifts
    135x15
    225x6
    255x3
    275x4(New pr, up 40lbs since beginning of the month)

Dumbell Rows
    70xfailure
    70xfailure
    70xfailure

Cable rows
    130x7
    130x6
    120x7
    120xf

Biceps

Reverse barbell curls
    45x8 dropset 35x8 dropset 25x8
    35x8 dropset 25x8
    35x8 dropset 25x8

Hammer Curls
    25xfailure
    20xfailure
    20xfailure
    20xfailure

For the day:
    Overall Feeling-7
    Aggression-5
    Energy-5
    Libido-7
    Endurance-5
    Strength-8
    Pump-8
    Vascularity-6
    Recovery-5
    Sleep Quality-6
    Hunger-6

For the whole month
    Overall Feeling-7 (Was happy most of the time, could be placebo.. but i just had a great time)
    Aggression-5
    Energy-6
    Libido-7(At 3 Erase, libido went up, boobies, boobies everywhere)
    Endurance-5
    Strength-8 (Hit pr's on most of my lifts)
    Pump-8 (Every workout was better pumps than what im used too, way more blood flow)
    Vascularity-7 ( New veins in my biceps and wrists)
    Recovery-10 (No matter how hard my workouts were, i never was sore the next day. unlike when off the cycle)
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-7

Im still looking for my beginning progress picutres. My folder is so ****ing huge it takes me forever to find them. In the meantime i just want to say thanks to PES for creating such an effective natural stack, and i will definitely run this again. Also many other products i find made by them. Thanks to everyone who subbed and tuned in to watch my progress, you guys were my motivation. See you all my next run! Thanks!
    You did all that in 1 run? Congrats bro! I'm going to run that stack plus daa in a couple months and am really stoked about it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    You did all that in 1 run? Congrats bro! I'm going to run that stack plus daa in a couple months and am really stoked about it.
    Sure did! I know half of all that was from my diet though, i always make sure to get as close to my macros as possible. Meat, fruit and whey.. all day lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Sure did! I know half of all that was from my diet though, i always make sure to get as close to my macros as possible. Meat, fruit and whey.. all day lol
    WHoooop! Im glad you had fun dude. It really the best natty stack around. I have yet to try something that i can compare it with, still havent tried DAA tho, probably will sooner or later. Macros were on point, training were on point, and anabeta/erase helped you achieve greatness! haha

Good job and glad to be apart of the follow

14. awesome run and great results bro!! looking forward to your next log!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

15. Whats you guys's views on Natadrol? I've been researching this product for some time and was wondering if its like anabeta, a natty stack. Mind you im still 19 and want to be as natural as possible. Will this product do any long term damage? Ill also take Erase or erase pro along with a PCT, i still need to research more but i think its needed.

16. Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky
    Whats you guys's views on Natadrol? I've been researching this product for some time and was wondering if its like anabeta, a natty stack. Mind you im still 20 and want to be as natural as possible. Will this product do any long term damage? Ill also take Erase or erase pro along with a PCT, i still need to research more but i think its needed.
    Natadrol is my favorite supplement. I don't think it needs anything more than a mild OTC PCT if it needs anything. Good product for recomp and endurance in workouts, plus it's very cheap. You'd need two bottles and run 6-8 caps a day for best results.

17. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Natadrol is my favorite supplement. I don't think it needs anything more than a mild OTC PCT if it needs anything. Good product for recomp and endurance in workouts, plus it's very cheap. You'd need two bottles and run 6-8 caps a day for best results.
    Thanks man! So is it on the lines of anabeta, like just as natural? Or is it more advanced and equivalent to a PH?

18. Natadrol is a good beginner supp that gets your feet wet in the AAS world. The ingredients have AR affinity

19. Reading reviews for natadol seems like real hit or Mis. Any experience with it
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  2. Anabeta/Erase Review
    By thestein1016 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 11:25 AM
  3. Ultradrol Log! Detailed Review!
    By michjohn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:29 AM