First Anabeta+Erase Review! Detailed log!

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. shoulders and arms looking good man!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
    •   

2. Day 21
    So today i felt great, im ecstatic that i can finally go back to the gym everyday, now that work wont have my ass anymore. I've been getting alot of complements on my arms. I haven't measured yet, but looks like they've grown. Went to the gym today for chest day and to do my traps, 2 hour workout just doing chest.. it was amazing. 2 scoops of C4, given to me by a friend. C4 is insane, while i was doing shrugs my heart felt like it was about to explode, i felt fine, but I've never experienced that with my heart before. It was also a really good workout because i was with all of my friends at their gym. Im always in the gym alone so this was pretty nice for me, got me extra pumped. Diet is going good as usual. Still on the ******** of 3000 cals, chicken, ham, turkey bacon, rice, bread, anything green from the ground, tons of bananas, oats, strawberries, blueberries, skim milk. ..Thats about it. I look and feel great, thanks to Anabeta and Erase.

Chest day
    Incline DB Press
    25x20
    70x6
    70x5
    70x6

Flat Bench Press
    135x13
    135x10
    185x2 (Too tired by now to go heavy)
    135x6(Close grip)

Chest Press
    170x5
    170x5
    170x5

Cable Flys
    Dropset
    60xfailure-45xfailure-30xf-20x5

Dips
    Failure
    Failure
    Failure

Shrugs
    DropSet
    135x15
    135x15
    135x15
    225xfailure-65lb dumbellsxfailure
    225xfailure-65lb dumbellsxfailure *Heres where my heart exploded haha*

Overall Feeling-8 (Feel amazing, inside the gym, and outside)
    Aggression-5
    Energy-6
    Libido-7
    Endurance-5
    Strength-7
    Pump-7 (Still getting above average pumps for every workout)
    Vascularity-5
    Recovery-6
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-5

3. Day 21

Back Day
    Lat Pulldowns
    70x20
    140x6
    140x6
    140x6
    140x6,120xfailure

Barbell Rows
    155x8
    155x8

Cable Rows
    140x5
    140x6
    120x9

Deadlift
    135x15
    225x5
    225x5
    255x5 (New PR)

After making a new pr i was too tired to do anything else haha. So I went to do some biceps, tried reverse curls on the ez bar for my outer head of the bicep, i think its lagging. Ill do that for awhile to see how it goes.. Feel good on anabeta and erase, can definetly feel more.. pumped as i go further into the stack. I feel pretty bad.. I ended up getting drunk and just pigging out at dennys.. I dont want to talk about it :'( My weight has gone up around 8lbs, im sure a alot of that is water weight, but im curious on how much

Overall Feeling-9 ( Definetly feel it kicking in more, almost everything on this list has gone up.. its amazing)
    Aggression-5
    Energy-6
    Libido-7(Pretty horny quit often)
    Endurance-5
    Strength-8(Still hitting Pr's)
    Pump-7 (Still getting above average pumps for every workout)
    Vascularity-7(New vein on my arms and some on my wrists, love it)
    Recovery-7 (Recovery is absolutely amazing)
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-4 ( Havent been hungry for awhile.. its alot harder to eat like this)

Thanks PES!

Name:  IMG_1441.JPG
Views: 137
Size:  54.5 KBName:  IMG_1565.PNG
Views: 138
Size:  701.8 KB

4. Congrats on the PR! So what's the rest of the cycle looking like? Going for 8 weeks?
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky
    Day 21

Vascularity-7(New vein on my arms and some on my wrists, love it)
    I'm running Anabeta at 6 caps a day, started when I left for vacation, haven't lifted in 8 days and even the veins in my legs are showing.

Anabeta is simply amazing!

6. Great job lizonsky
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Congrats on the PR! So what's the rest of the cycle looking like? Going for 8 weeks?
    Thanks mate! But as of right now i think im going to save my second bottle of Anabeta for a cutting stack. In 3 weeks i have across country trip im doing, with little to no gym time. So it'd be wise to just run this another time.. although i want to keep it going so bad :/

Diet: Today was a semi good day, ran out of meat so not as much protein. I did end up with a bit more fat for that reason, says the macros.

Name:  IMG_1641.PNG
Views: 134
Size:  153.8 KBName:  IMG_1642.PNG
Views: 117
Size:  124.8 KB

No gym today
    Legs first things in the morning

Overall Feeling-8
    Aggression-5
    Energy-6
    Libido-7
    Endurance-5
    Strength-7
    Pump-7
    Vascularity-7
    Recovery-8
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-4 (Havent been hungry lately)

Thank you everyone!
    -Joe

8. Can anyone recommend me a good cutting stack? Somewhat like Anabeta and Erase.. Natty as possible. Im still quite young and dont want to run something that can change the natural state..or.. whatever. You guys get it haha. I like Erase alot, so ill probably get Erase Pro for my cutting stack. If anyone knows anything better, or a stack made for cutting feel free to say! Ill look around, i've yet to do that. Also i wont be cutting for another 2-3 months. On the scale tonight i was 181. And as much as i ate im probably around 176-177 in the morning. I hope to bulk til 185, 190. Thanks Anabolic Minds, like i said earlier in my thread this is the nicest and most mature forum ive came across, which is rare. Thanks again all.

9. Nice bro, you got your diet pretty good. Depending on the workout and the intensity, having a little bit higher fat intake isnt always a bad thing! (depending on the type of fats that is!)

The pictures looks great! Im eager to see the before and after pictures. I was following another anabeta log along side with this, and he posted the before and after pictures and they were impressive! So how many weeks you got left after this one, i believe like 1? if your staying with 1 bottle.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Nice bro, you got your diet pretty good. Depending on the workout and the intensity, having a little bit higher fat intake isnt always a bad thing! (depending on the type of fats that is!)

The pictures looks great! Im eager to see the before and after pictures. I was following another anabeta log along side with this, and he posted the before and after pictures and they were impressive! So how many weeks you got left after this one, i believe like 1? if your staying with 1 bottle.
    Thanks man, and yes. Around 1 week. I started on the 14th of last month. So 5 days from today i believe.. But i've only been taking 2 erase a day so i have alot of that left. Ill be taking 3 a day now. But ill probably end the log on the 14th. Is it wise to take 4 erase a day? Or is that too much?

11. I personally wouldn't, 3 ED was perfect for me, i didnt really experience any joint issues. The only side effect was that i dried out pretty harshly, and my libido was down, but oh boy did it come back with vengeance. If your not experiencing any sides with 2 ED i would bump it up to 3 and see how that goes for ya. It should take around 5-6 days to notice if it has any noticeable affect, in my experience.

If your going to stop anabeta and restart it in about 3 weeks, i would just stop erase with the anabeta and allow for the body to reach homeostasis. I felt like i felt a lot more dominate with my second run of erase, or i responded a little better. Again 3 ED for about ~6 weeks.

For the cutting stack, i wouldnt go to hard on the erase maybe 1-2 caps ED with 4 ED w/anabeta with a calorie deficit. The anabeta will definite help you hold on to that muscle and the erase will help you control that cortisol in the deficit as well.

IMHO, i would keep eating the way your eating, but subtract about 200 (take a little snack out) and continue to kill it in the gym. Its better to either:

A) Eat the same and intensify your workout to burn more calories (add a mile of cardio @ a slight jog?).
    B) Cut a little out of your caloric intake (~150-300) and intensify your workout but not to the degree as option A.
    C) Keep the same intensity of your workout (current plan) and reduce the caloric intake (~300-500)

Option A being the best!

12. Day 23

NEW PR'S EVERYWHERE
    HOLY****

Leg Day
    Squat
    135x10
    135x10
    205x5
    230x5 (pr)
    230x2

Leg Press
    230x10
    290x10
    305x5
    320x5 (pr)
    320x3

Leg extensions
    Dropset,slow negs
    F means failure
    130 x F, 110 x F, 90 x F, 70 x F, 50 x F

Overall Feeling-8
    Aggression-5
    Energy-5
    Libido-7
    Endurance-5
    Strength-10 (2 new pr's for me)
    Pump-7
    Vascularity-7
    Recovery-10 (Favorite thing about Anabeta&Erase so far)
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-5

13. Good **** bro!!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

14. Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky
    Day 23

NEW PR'S EVERYWHERE
    HOLY****

Leg Day
    Squat
    135x10
    135x10
    205x5
    230x5 (pr)
    230x2

Leg Press
    230x10
    290x10
    305x5
    320x5 (pr)
    320x3

Leg extensions
    Dropset,slow negs
    F means failure

Overall Feeling-8
    Aggression-5
    Energy-5
    Libido-7
    Endurance-5
    Strength-10 (2 new pr's for me)
    Pump-7
    Vascularity-7
    Recovery-10 (Favorite thing about Anabeta&Erase so far)
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-5
    Hi there joe,

I would love to welcome you to PR city! Please do enjoy your stay.

Haha congrats buddy!

15. killin it man!! Since you are not running 8 weeks this run you should go for 8 next run. Just imagine the beast you'll become!

16. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    killin it man!! Since you are not running 8 weeks this run you should go for 8 next run. Just imagine the beast you'll become!
    hey man! i havent heard from ya with your cycle. How is it treating ya or are you done? haha

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    hey man! i havent heard from ya with your cycle. How is it treating ya or are you done?
    Thanks for asking, I'm into week 5 and I added Alpha T2 for the last month. Leaning out big time, even the wife is noticing and every thing I wear HAS to have a belt now. I am down to my lightest weight in 6 years and still dropping pounds. Vascular as hell and seems like everyday a new vein pops. After dropping back to 2 Erase a day a few weeks ago I am back to three but with way more fish oil and the joints are feeling good! I am not setting any PRs but I am not lifting to do so at the moment.

I have a strange but good problem to have right now....I dislocated my L shoulder back in 07' and now the more lean I get the more I notice my right side is way ahead of my left. So for the next few months I am concentrating on gaining my symmetry.

18. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    Thanks for asking, I'm into week 5 and I added Alpha T2 for the last month. Leaning out big time, even the wife is noticing and every thing I wear HAS to have a belt now. I am down to my lightest weight in 6 years and still dropping pounds. Vascular as hell and seems like everyday a new vein pops. After dropping back to 2 Erase a day a few weeks ago I am back to three but with way more fish oil and the joints are feeling good! I am not setting any PRs but I am not lifting to do so at the moment.

I have a strange but good problem to have right now....I dislocated my L shoulder back in 07' and now the more lean I get the more I notice my right side is way ahead of my left. So for the next few months I am concentrating on gaining my symmetry.
    Nice! Im glad to hear your leaning out, still vascular and erase and anabeta/AT2 are treating you nicely. haha when i lost my weight, my right front delt is a little more developed than my left, its a cosmetic thing for me as well! Remember that every works with everything, you cant really iso-late something without hitting another muscle group. e.g. right shoulder usually goes with left hip flexor, and vise versa (Ab Routine)...just dont be one of those dudes that ignores the other side! It takes time :P

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Nice! Im glad to hear your leaning out, still vascular and erase and anabeta/AT2 are treating you nicely. haha when i lost my weight, my right front delt is a little more developed than my left, its a cosmetic thing for me as well! Remember that every works with everything, you cant really iso-late something without hitting another muscle group. e.g. right shoulder usually goes with left hip flexor, and vise versa (Ab Routine)...just dont be one of those dudes that ignores the other side! It takes time :P
    naw I'm not ignoring the other side, or won't rather. I start most workouts with single movements like front raises, single arm dumbbell curls, dumbbell shoulder press, dumbbell rows etc. I work the left side at my normal weights and go till I struggle (not failure) then match the reps with the strong side. After the single arm stuff I move to strength/barbell moves. A few months and the left side should start coming around.

I have been trying to mold my diet around the carb cycling the last week and yesterday was my best low carb day yet. One thing though, I was toast at the end of my workout with that low of carbs. Diet yesterday consisted of Chicken, chicken and more chicken, 2 protein shakes, broccoli w/ velveeta cheese, apple and raw cherries for 246g protein/88g carbs/43g fats 1763 cal total.

20. ahhh i gotcha, doing a 55/25/20 split?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    ahhh i gotcha, doing a 55/25/20 split?
    Im trying to dial it in to 50/30/20 staying around 1800 cals.

22. I gotcha, damn that's a lot of protein! Is anabeta making you stay at 30% carbs? Because my first cycle was during a cyclical semi-keto, with 40p/25c/35f. Basically my carb cravings were off the chain and had to change it up to 45p/35c/20f. It was a hard change especially doing it during the second week of the cycle but I did it over a week to be fully at the latter macros. It was like a year ago so I could be off on my macros since I change them almost every 4-5 months.

23. I am just trying this stuff on for size, never used macros in a diet before so I need to see what works best for me. That low carb day was rough man, I am hungry today and tired to boot..needed a nap. What would be better macros for losing weight?

24. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    I am just trying this stuff on for size, never used macros in a diet before so I need to see what works best for me. That low carb day was rough man, I am hungry today and tired to boot..needed a nap. What would be better macros for losing weight?
    Haha it took me a long as time to figure out what macros worked for me, this is the FIRST year I've let my self get the majority of my cals from carbs. I thought carbs were the enemy, no joke.

I think it would be on your end to see what macros would be best. You basically have to listen to your body and see how it reacts to certain foods. But I guess if it were me for the fat loss, I usually don't do keto past 2 months due to the build up of ketones can be detrimental to internal organs over a certain period of time. But your best bet is probably finding that algorithm for calculating it on google. I don't usually just assign a percentage right off my head. Get a good baseline to where your suppose to be at, run with it for a couple weeks, then tweak and fine tune it to your liking.

Side note: OP -- sorry for kinda thread jacking. I'm waiting for the update!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  2. Anabeta/Erase Review
    By thestein1016 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 11:25 AM
  3. Ultradrol Log! Detailed Review!
    By michjohn in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:29 AM