First Anabeta+Erase Review! Detailed log!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    So far so good! But i have a question, with that 50/30/20 what'd you eat to get in all those carbs with low fat. Im aiming for around 2900-3000 cals. And i find it difficult to meet meet high carbs, with low fat as it is. Thanks man
    Rice, Oatmeal, Bread, Carb supps. Im smashing through 3750 cal a day right now and I do all those carbs with rice, oats, bread. I'll eat a cup of oats in the morning, 5 pieces of bread with one meal, and 3 cups of rice with dinner on an avg day. The rest seem to just fall into place. Instant white rice is fat free that's what I eat.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Gotta stock up on bread and rice then! haha thanks again man
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Rice, Oatmeal, Bread, Carb supps. Im smashing through 3750 cal a day right now and I do all those carbs with rice, oats, bread. I'll eat a cup of oats in the morning, 5 pieces of bread with one meal, and 3 cups of rice with dinner on an avg day. The rest seem to just fall into place. Instant white rice is fat free that's what I eat.
    thats a lot of carbs!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Gotta stock up on bread and rice then! haha thanks again man
    No prob bro.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    thats a lot of carbs!
    Definitely, helps keep the scale moving up though.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Day 13

Hey guys! Today i knocked out a back day, had a really good workout. Was extremely energized throughout the whole workout. And I didnt even take White Flood! I was able to hit abs as well, since i had some extra time at the end of my workout. Dosed Anabeta 2 pre workout and 2 post. 1 Erase pre workout and 1 before bed. No new changes with anything really, no new veins popping or and extra hardness, well from what i can tell.

Lat Pulldowns
    100x15 (wide)
    150x6 (wide)
    140x8
    140x7
    140x6 dropset 120x6

Deadlifts
    135x7
    150x5
    170x5
    205x5
    255x3 (Old PR for 1!)
    205x5

Okay, so holy ****. Just as i looked at my notes to copy it down on here i realized i hit a PR.. wtf. My last max on dead lifts was 255.. and i hit it for 3 today. Nice!

Bent Over Rows
    70x8
    90x8
    135x5
    135x5

Spider Rows
    45x5
    85x5
    100x5
    105x3

And also 3 sets, 15 reps of decline crunches with a 15lb weight. And 2 sets of some ab machine for 15 reps.

Overall Feeling-7
    Aggression-5
    Energy-6 ( Had extra energy today)
    Libido-6
    Endurance-5
    Strength-7 (Still hitting pr's!)
    Pump-7 (Still getting above average pumps for every workout)
    Vascularity-6
    Recovery-9
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-5

Diet
    Macros: 2801cals, 61f, 375c,203p.

Name:  IMG_1450.PNG
Views: 140
Size:  125.8 KB

Thanks guys -joe
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

must be feeling better then!? some good lifts there man,god job on the PR too!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.35%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Diet
    Macros: 2801cals, 61f, 375c,203p.

Name:  IMG_1450.PNG
Views: 140
Size:  125.8 KB

Thanks guys -joe
    Whoooo weeee, look at those macros! Nicee, congratz on the PR as well! haha 2 weeks in hitting PRs... damnnn im in!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Whoooo weeee, look at those macros! Nicee, congratz on the PR as well! haha 2 weeks in hitting PRs... damnnn im in!
    Thanks man! And welcome!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Day 14
    Leg day today! Felt good today, really energized and focused. Dosed Anabeta and erase pre and post workout. One thing i noticed this morning was that when i ate breakfast and took my 2 anabeta i did almost vomit. I have felt sick like before when taking anabeta on an empty stomach.. but goddamn. I was eating for like 5 mins then took the pills and still felt sick. I legit had to run outside, but i kept down my oats haha.

Squats
    85x10
    135x10
    170x5
    170x5
    210x4

Leg Press
    190x10
    310x6
    290x8
    290x6

Leg Extension
    90x10
    130x8
    170x6
    170x5

I feel really dumb now, but instead of working my calves i tried to do a shoulder workout, cut my leg day short. I haven't had a legit shoulder workout for months due to an injury. So today i gave it a shot since most of the pain has went away. I didn't really even record the weight i used. I stretched up with a rubber rope thingy for a few minutes. Used 5 and 10lb db's for a little warm up for about 10 mins.
    Got in 3 sets of db shoulder press for maybe 3 sets of 5-6 reps with maybe 45lbs? I know i saw a kid half my size using 70's and i felt like a bitch haha. Then went to the smith machine to do barbell shoulder press with 85 lbs, 3 sets 5 reps. Then shrugs with around 200lb, to super set 75lb dumbbells. Did that twice. And i can say i finally have doms. Haven't had doms this whole time on this stack! All in all not a bad day!

Diet: 2914cals,73f,417c,184p. Worst macros so far while on my lean bulk. 55%c,21%f,24%p. Went to a party at 8pm, and i needed to get in cals. So i had 3 sugar cookies and some white bread out of some kids pantry

Overall Feeling-7
    Aggression-5
    Energy-6
    Libido-6
    Endurance-5
    Strength-7
    Vascularity-6
    Recovery-6
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-7 (I guess with anabeta some days you're blessed with no hunger, other days you have a black hole in your stomach)

Thanks guys! -Joe
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

How long do people usually run this stack? I read people doing anabeta and erase for just 1 month. Others run anabeta for 2 months and erase for only the first month? Should i buy another bottle of anabeta and run it for 2 months and just finish off the erase? I only have 1 bottle of erase and anabeta so ill be on both for only a month, unless everyone tells me 2 months is more beneficial, in that case lll buy another. Thanks guys! Anabeta and Erase should be kicking the **** in around the second week (Right now), lets do this ****!
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.35%

When I did my first and only cycle of OG anabeta, I dosed it at 4 caps a day, 1 morning, 2 pre, and 1 post with meal, for about 8 weeks. Around half way in the 2nd week is when I starte to feel it and see results, also the hunger was crazy, but loved every minute of it, still have 1 more bottle but there is a sale at NP for the OG anabeta right now, pretty nice price! Might have to pick some up with all these logs spurring up!

Edit: iPhone using a different word I wanted..
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.3%

When I did my first and only cycle of OG anabeta, I dosed it at 4 caps a day, 1 morning, 2 pre, and 1 post with meal, for about 8 weeks. Around half way in the 2nd week is when I starte to feel it and see results, also the hunger was crazy, but loved every minute of it, still have 1 more bottle but there is a sail at NP for the OG anabeta right now, pretty nice price! Might have to pick some up with all these logs spurring up!
    thanks for the report!

This sale is pretty epic for sure!!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.35%

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

thanks for the report!

This sale is pretty epic for sure!!
    Oh for sure, it was a good feeling waking up to the email from NP. I only did one 8 week cycle of it, but it definitely left a mark on me.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski

Oh for sure, it was a good feeling waking up to the email from NP. I only did one 8 week cycle of it, but it definitely left a mark on me.
    I wonder what has been going on, this is the third major sale I have seen on anabeta this week. It was $25 on Sunday or Monday somewhere else
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.35%

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

I wonder what has been going on, this is the third major sale I have seen on anabeta this week. It was $25 on Sunday or Monday somewhere else
    Yea, but the sale is on the original version, with out the 75mg of androst-3,5. That's what I took when they had came out with it.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.82%

How long do people usually run this stack? I read people doing anabeta and erase for just 1 month. Others run anabeta for 2 months and erase for only the first month? Should i buy another bottle of anabeta and run it for 2 months and just finish off the erase? I only have 1 bottle of erase and anabeta so ill be on both for only a month, unless everyone tells me 2 months is more beneficial, in that case lll buy another. Thanks guys! Anabeta and Erase should be kicking the **** in around the second week (Right now), lets do this ****!
    If you have the cash I'd run at least two bottles of anabeta in a row.. Natural herbal supps are usually better when ran for longer. I'm on my third or fourth week of ABE and i feel like it has kicked in MORE around the 2nd to third week..
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.35%

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

If you have the cash I'd run at least two bottles of anabeta in a row.. Natural herbal supps are usually better when ran for longer. I'm on my third or fourth week of ABE and i feel like it has kicked in MORE around the 2nd to third week..
    I can attest to the kicking more ass in the gym around week 3-4, but felt it start working half way into week 2
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Bamski

I can attest to the kicking more ass in the gym around week 3-4, but felt it start working half way into week 2
    Yeah I agree, definitely getting stronger and I can feel myself always amped up to train
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Day 15
    Did chest today, Dosed 1 anabeta and 1 erase at 8 am with breakfast. 2 Anabeta Pre workout at 2pm, and 1 anabeta and 1 erase post workout. 2 scoops of white flood and had a gym partner today. So i was amped and ready to slaughter some muscle fibers. Diet was looking great, got in most of my cals by 8pm. Until i went to a buddies house and went over my cals by 300 :/ Damn poparts. But its wasnt too bad and messing up the diet every once in awhile wont hurt! Right? haha.

Dumbbell incline chest press
    70x6
    70x5
    70x5

Barbell Bench Press
    45x20
    135x8
    185x4
    185x3

Barbell Incline Bench Press
    135x5
    135x5
    185x3

Decline Barbell Bench Press
    135X8
    185X5

Cable flys
    60x10
    60x10
    75x6

Forearm curls
    105 dropset 85, dropset 65, dropset 45. 10 Reps each for 3 sets

Tricep Pulldowns
    120x12
    150x7
    120x10

Overall Feeling-8 (Been feeling great)
    Aggression-5
    Energy-6
    Libido-5 (Have not noticed anything crazy with my libido, expected it to drop)
    Endurance-6 (No longer sick, and feel more.. enduranced? Is that the word? haha)
    Strength-7
    Vascularity-6
    Recovery-5(Doms in legs and shoulders, recovery went back to usual)
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-7 (I guess with anabeta some days you're blessed with no hunger, other days you have a black hole in your stomach)

Im no longer sick, so that's good. And i decided to order another bottle of anabeta so i can run for 2 months. Thanks for all the subs and for everyone who tunes in! I appreciate it and you guys motivate me like nothing else!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.67%

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Yeah I agree, definitely getting stronger and I can feel myself always amped up to train
    no doubt, into week three and I am starting to see veins in my shoulders and chest. the muscles are really hardening nicely too!

i decided to order another bottle of anabeta so i can run for 2 months.
    I just ordered a third bottle to finish up my 2 months with. Dosing 5 a day on workout days they are going fast
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

When I did my first and only cycle of OG anabeta, I dosed it at 4 caps a day, 1 morning, 2 pre, and 1 post with meal, for about 8 weeks. Around half way in the 2nd week is when I starte to feel it and see results, also the hunger was crazy, but loved every minute of it, still have 1 more bottle but there is a sale at NP for the OG anabeta right now, pretty nice price! Might have to pick some up with all these logs spurring up!

Edit: iPhone using a different word I wanted..
    Well i got my answers and that settles it! Will go on NP and buy another bottle first thing in the morning! Thanks for you're input guys! I appreciate it! Cant wait to let anabeta really kick my ass now!
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.35%

Hahaha glad to be of service!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.3%

Well i got my answers and that settles it! Will go on NP and buy another bottle first thing in the morning! Thanks for you're input guys! I appreciate it! Cant wait to let anabeta really kick my ass now!

You're in for a ride!!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.35%

Haha where the hell did I put my popcorn?! Let's see this get wild!
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.66%

I was looking for this specific log when i posted my thread, great log. I subbed, waiting to finish up my current test booster give it a 4-5 week break and get on this cycle. Will you be bumping the erase up to 3 a day at any point, or just staying at the 1 for 6 days then 2 a day after that? keep up the work.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Xylez
    I was looking for this specific log when i posted my thread, great log. I subbed, waiting to finish up my current test booster give it a 4-5 week break and get on this cycle. Will you be bumping the erase up to 3 a day at any point, or just staying at the 1 for 6 days then 2 a day after that? keep up the work.
    Edit: didn't see the second dose, for some people 3 is way to much, 2 seems to fit the bill perfect to where he is at right now! I wouldn't be surprised if he bumped it up to 3.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.66%

Yeah this log looks promising, im still going to follow because i plan on using this stack. But im looking for a better cutting stack, probably will be oep, alphat2 and erase. The erase results seem promising
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Xylez
    Yeah this log looks promising, im still going to follow because i plan on using this stack. But im looking for a better cutting stack, probably will be oep, alphat2 and erase. The erase results seem promising
    Damn, depending on what oxyelite (new?), and the new AT2 is killer! I can attest to AT2 that, even solo I seemed to be shedding fat off, I used that to get down to 4.4% BF. I still have 2 bottles of erase (original) that I'm just waiting to give it another shot, just waitin for my shipment because of that deal at NP, ran that solo as well, 3 caps ED, leaned out hardcore, minor joint pains but taurine and fish oil seemed to mitigate it. From what I experienced from anabeta, ran it solo @ 4 caps, had my diet and workout regime in place, actually dropped, if I can recall right, like 1.2% BF, while increasing my weight 6-9 pounds, lifts were up, stamina was up, used 2 bottles.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.66%

Was thinking about running the old oxy elite with AT2 and erase, but i may just run the AT2 and Erase. I feel like OEP maybe over doing it, but then again I'm not sure. Idk if AT2 + Erase + Anabeta would be a better stack then with OxyElitePro.

And i assume i would have to buy 2 bottles of both AT2 and OEP if i did a full 8 week cycle.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.35%

Hahah talk about a PES stack yea I'm sure you'll be happy with the new AT2 and even the old erase will yield good results. And stacking with anabeta will definitely help you hold on to that muscle while on a cut. Shoot me a PM if you need anything else. Glad to help out.

Note: I'm am NOT a rep

Anyways back to the OP thread!
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Hahah talk about a PES stack yea I'm sure you'll be happy with the new AT2 and even the old erase will yield good results. And stacking with anabeta will definitely help you hold on to that muscle while on a cut. Shoot me a PM if you need anything else. Glad to help out.

Note: I'm am NOT a rep

Anyways back to the OP thread!
    Nicely done
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Thanks for everyone's input! I bought another bottle of Anabeta so i can run it for 2 months. I've has an extremely busy weekend, so no gym the past few days. Monday ill put up my back workout. Diet has been good since my last post. I think i look leaner and leaner every day! My abs are showing up, i reckon im 1% or 2% less bodyfat to be honest. Even though im a bit younger than alot of people who run this stack, i feel like im having tons more progress than someone else who takes this stack. My reason behind it is because i think that since my blood sugars run a bit high (150-250) it decreases testosterone. And i have less test than everyone else my age. So its really doing some work and beneficial to me in general. Thanks again guys - Joe
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Got another question, is it okay to drink alcohol while on anabeta and erase? Im sure its fine.. but i just got some Wild Turky as a gift.. and good lord does it look tasty right about now. Just wanna be safe!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

bump
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%

Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky
    Got another question, is it okay to drink alcohol while on anabeta and erase? Im sure its fine.. but i just got some Wild Turky as a gift.. and good lord does it look tasty right about now. Just wanna be safe!
    They are natty products. You will be fine just drink in moderation.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.82%

yeah dude i usually don't drink often but for a week or two ive gone out once a week with some ladies
    the first few times i only had a drink or two, but the last time i went out with them i ended up getting drunk because the one girl reaaaally wanted me to get drunk, and proceeded to buy me drink, after drink...

anyways, you'll be fine. its not beneficial to your gains / progress, but then again- let's put it this way- if you can't have fun in your life while you're this young, you'll never be able to have fun..
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.67%

starting week 4 of Anabeta/Erase...

I have and update and some praise (again) for PES. I rode a two day 132mile bike ride this weekend and the recovery was phenomenal!! 68miles on day 1 and 64 on day 2 and my legs felt great. I am not a pro by any means but to make 4hrs 5mins on day 1 and 4hrs 10mins on day two with a head wind...yea, I'd say my legs were as fresh as they have ever been for a 2nd days ride. I should add that the most I have ridden in back to back days prior to this is 50 day 1 and 25 day 2.

AWESOME STACK NUFF SAID!!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Day 18

So i used my weekend for some good resting days. I matched my macros as much as possible. The usual tons of fruit, chicken, fish, steak, brocoli. Had a couple shots of Wild Turky Sun. night, but it was nothing much. On sunday i also dosed 3 Erase for the first time, my 3rd pill right before bed. Lets just say when i awoke.. it took 15 mins for my morning wood to go down. That hasnt happened for awhile, so most likely ill take 3 Erase a day. Drop it back down if my joints begin to hurt. Doing the usual 4 anabeta spaced throught the day on rest days, 2 pre, 2 post on workout days. My overall feeling is good. Feel so much more pumped for the gym and focused. Today was arms and traps day. Was in there for 2 and a half hours just blowing up my arms.

Arms/Traps
    Barbell Curls
    60x10
    70x6
    60x8

Consentration Curls
    20x8
    20x8
    20x8

Tricep Cable Pulldown
    70x20
    120x12
    135x8
    135x8
    135x8

Dumbell Curl
    Dropset
    35x5-30x5-25x5
    35x5-30x5-25x5
    35x5-30x5-25x5

Shrugs
    Dropset
    Smith Machine to dumbells
    205x10- 65dbx10-135x10-55dbx10

Skull Crushers
    Extremely slow Negaives
    70x5, 15 presses
    70x5, 15 presses
    70x5, 15 presses

Overall Feeling-8 (Feel amazing, inside the gym, and outside)
    Aggression-5
    Energy-6
    Libido-7
    Endurance-5
    Strength-7
    Vascularity-7(New vein on both arms..looks juicy )
    Recovery-6
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-7

Tomorrow ill be doing back and abs, at my buddies gym. Will tear it up for you guys! Thanks for everyone whos subbed and follows! -Joe
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.35%

Hahaha the ol' morning wood, just wait till after you get off. Look out ladies, form a single line! Seems like everything is going great man, keep up the good work
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Hahaha the ol' morning wood, just wait till after you get off. Look out ladies, form a single line! Seems like everything is going great man, keep up the good work
    Bahaha thanks mate!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  2. Anabeta/Erase Review
    By thestein1016 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 11:25 AM
  3. Ultradrol Log! Detailed Review!
    By michjohn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:29 AM