First Anabeta+Erase Review! Detailed log!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037558
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    17.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Damn man, pop some fish oils! I've only been on erase for a bit over a week so i dont know if joint pain should come yet, or will at all. But just in case i take like 6-10 fishies a day, my joints feel pretty good! Good luck man!
    Been taking fish oils, I'll start taking more and see what that does.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  2. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294027
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    the night after my last post my left shoulder (dislocated it in 07) was really sore and I was getting alot of cracking in my shoulders and elbows. I think I am going to drop back to 2 erase a day for a bit and see how that goes.
    Good call, keep up on the fish oil too. If joints dont improve you just may have lower estrogen or are more sensitive to AIs. 2 per day is still an extremely effective dose for most!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Hey guys, kinda hit a road block here. Today is Day 8 im pretty sure and i woke up with tonsil stones (google them, fcking disgusting) and an extremely bad sore throat. This happens usually around 10 times a year cause with me being a type 1 diabetic my immune system aint all that great. So i got some blood work done this morning and im being tested for strep, tonsillitis, mono (i did hook up with a sloot a few weeks ago ) and i got tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia..wtf. Il have the results in 2-4 days. Okay but i feel good enough to still hit the gym. Im making today a rest day. I just wanna know if i should continue the 4 Anabeta and the 2 Erase. Ill stop taking them until i get so tired i cant go to the gym.. If that even happens. Strep wont hold me back. But the antibiotics they put me on today for strep (When they dont even know if i have it) is AMOXICILLIN. So i guess what im really asking, is it okay to take the amoxicillin and the anabeta and erase since im still hitting the gym? Thanks guys -Joe
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037558
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    17.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    damn lizonsky, that sucks bro. Hang in there! As for the Antibiotics I have no idea, I am sure one of the PES guys checking here can comment.

    I have an issue I'll pose to you guys as well...two days ago I started getting a bit sore under/behind my nips. I have some pre-pubertal gyno and not sure what to think about the pain. Yesterday it was really sore, but today is not near as bad. I am taking fish/flax seed oil, super cissus, jack3d and hemavol with the stack...nothing else. Am I that sensitive to Erase?

    note: only change to my diet is I have had several NOS energy drinks last couple of days because I had to switch over to a day schedule for some work related training. (had to wake up) not sure if the NOS could do anything or if it just coincidence.

    wrap that sh!t with those sloots bro!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  5. Advanced Member
    Bamski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    513835
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    6.29%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    damn lizonsky, that sucks bro. Hang in there! As for the Antibiotics I have no idea, I am sure one of the PES guys checking here can comment.

    I have an issue I'll pose to you guys as well...two days ago I started getting a bit sore under/behind my nips. I have some pre-pubertal gyno and not sure what to think about the pain. Yesterday it was really sore, but today is not near as bad. I am taking fish/flax seed oil, super cissus, jack3d and hemavol with the stack...nothing else. Am I that sensitive to Erase?

    note: only change to my diet is I have had several NOS energy drinks last couple of days because I had to switch over to a day schedule for some work related training. (had to wake up) not sure if the NOS could do anything or if it just coincidence.
    I've noticed that sensation with my nips as well after discontinuing erase, but it was on my second cycle of erase, and it was solo cycle with multi, fish oil, and craze. It was weird.. But could be the muscle underneath the pec area starting to develop, after the erase cycle my pecs started to square off quite a bit. But no lump underneath or lactation, so whoop! What I was think was since erase is potent I was just feeling the estrogen coming back up from probably being crushed at 3 caps/day.

    EDIT:finished post haha
  6. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037558
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    17.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    hey lizonsky man I have to ask, do you mind me posting my updates and things in your thread?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  7. New Member
    gmonaaaay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    95.83%

    Im Also curious... What was your insulin intake like? Lispro/glargine/etc? and when was it taken in relation to the supplements and/or workouts.
  8. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    hey lizonsky man I have to ask, do you mind me posting my updates and things in your thread?
    Not at all man! Keep em coming!
  9. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by gmonaaaay View Post
    Im Also curious... What was your insulin intake like? Lispro/glargine/etc? and when was it taken in relation to the supplements and/or workouts.
    Hey man, the insulin i take is novalog and lantus. I take lantus once every morning at 8am @ 40 units. Along with my 1 Anabeta, 1 Erase, Multi, Cinnamon, fish oils, yayaya all that good stuff. Also everytime i dose anabeta i either have a meal or a simple carb. So basically everytime i dose anabeta i take a shot of novalog. Plus all those meals in between. I take around 10 shots a day. As for the gym, i have my pre workout meal 30-40 mins before leaving. Take however many units i need to compensate for what i ate. Then at the gym i usually check my blood sugar once or twice there. I found out working out usually raises it. So my blood sugars are around 150-250 at the gym. As long as im working out i can take 4 units of novalog at 230, and an hour later ill be 240. ****s messed up haha. Are you a diabetic? If you dont mind me asking that is
  10. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Did arms today while being sick as fuu. It wasnt too bad. Got all my lifts in without being to fatigued. But I lowered all my weight to about -10lbs.
    Arms:
    Concentration curls
    20x15
    30x8
    30x8
    20x7

    Barbell curls
    40x10
    60x9
    60x9
    50x7

    Preacher curls
    30x10
    40x10
    40x10
    50x6

    Tricep pulldowns
    60x15
    110x10
    120x8
    130x8

    skullcrushers
    45x8
    55x8
    65x6

    My arms and thighs are hard as hell. Especially my forearms and triceps. @ 4 Anabeta and 2 Erase. Also my stomach seems to be tighter too. My diet is still good and in check. Tons of meats fruits and veggies all day! Im still extremely sick, but im not quitting this stack for nothing. Ill be in the gym til they put me in my death bed haha. Todays macros: 2801 Cals, 78f, 334c,198p. LEAN BULK FTW!

    Overall Feeling-6
    Aggression-5
    Energy-4(Im constantly tired, but incredibly sick)
    Libido-5
    Endurance-5
    Strength-5 (Hit a PR on leg press, anabeta and erase maybe?)
    Pump-7 ( Arms looks massive today!)
    Vascularity-6 (Already existing veins are larger)
    Recovery-8 (Never have doms, and ive been hitting the gym harder than ever before)
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-5(Hunger is no problem anymore.
  11. New Member
    gmonaaaay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    95.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Hey man, the insulin i take is novalog and lantus. I take lantus once every morning at 8am @ 40 units. Along with my 1 Anabeta, 1 Erase, Multi, Cinnamon, fish oils, yayaya all that good stuff. Also everytime i dose anabeta i either have a meal or a simple carb. So basically everytime i dose anabeta i take a shot of novalog. Plus all those meals in between. I take around 10 shots a day. As for the gym, i have my pre workout meal 30-40 mins before leaving. Take however many units i need to compensate for what i ate. Then at the gym i usually check my blood sugar once or twice there. I found out working out usually raises it. So my blood sugars are around 150-250 at the gym. As long as im working out i can take 4 units of novalog at 230, and an hour later ill be 240. ****s messed up haha. Are you a diabetic? If you dont mind me asking that is
    Hey bro, nah im not a diabetic but I asked because i am in pharmacy school (few months away from graduating) and I was curious how you dosed. we obviously learned how DM1 patients use there insulin. but everything in bodybuilding is turned on it's head - so i wanted to see how different your regimin was. have you ever considered using an insulin pump? they have gotten a lot smaller and many find very convenient. Im not advocating its use i just wanted to get your take.
  12. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037558
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    17.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    so yesterday I was lifting arms and had (for the first time ever) a horizontal vein pop in my left bicep. Talk about stoked...man I lifted and lifted just staring at it, LoL think I did arms fro an hour and half that day.

    Got veins spidering all over my forearms too.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  13. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Oops.. just realized theres a supplement log section. Mods, feel free to move this thread!
  14. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Was admitted into the hospital today for some type of virus infection. Feeling a bit better after they pumped my full of iv and meds. Hopefully will feel better tomorrow, or good enough to do shoulders and abs. Today i just went ahead and did a cheat day, had steak and shake.. gross. All in all had around 300g of fat, maybe more.. But anyways i dosed anabeta and erase all through out the day, feel hungry, but very eager to get back in the gym!

    Im not even going to do the daily rating, being sick and all has thrown everything off balance.
  15. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    rome32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    852
    Rep Power
    252294
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky
    Was admitted into the hospital today for some type of virus infection. Feeling a bit better after they pumped my full of iv and meds. Hopefully will feel better tomorrow, or good enough to do shoulders and abs. Today i just went ahead and did a cheat day, had steak and shake.. gross. All in all had around 300g of fat, maybe more.. But anyways i dosed anabeta and erase all through out the day, feel hungry, but very eager to get back in the gym!

    Im not even going to do the daily rating, being sick and all has thrown everything off balance.
    Just rest up bro. Keep it slow, don't wanna over work yourself if you're still feeling down.

    Glad to hear you're getting better though.
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
  16. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,977
    Rep Power
    7107359
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    96.64%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Get better bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  17. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037558
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    17.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    body just needs some TLC man, take easy for a few days
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  18. New Member
    BullGod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    32
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    95.1%

    Subbed, working towards the end of my 1st Havoc cycle and interested in the anabeta/erase. Looks like good info. Feel better, get some rest.
  19. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Thanks guys, i appreciate it. Its okay to continue Anabeta and Erase while not going to the gym right? Just for maybe 4-5 days without working out?
  20. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by BullGod View Post
    Subbed, working towards the end of my 1st Havoc cycle and interested in the anabeta/erase. Looks like good info. Feel better, get some rest.
    Nice man, how's that Havoc cycle working for you?
  21. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294027
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Thanks guys, i appreciate it. Its okay to continue Anabeta and Erase while not going to the gym right? Just for maybe 4-5 days without working out?
    Yeah it is if you plan on getting right back on track
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  22. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    DAY 11

    Thanks guys for the support. I feel alot better today from all the antibiotics. Tomorrow ill try to do shoulders/abs. I dosed anabeta and erase this morning without eating.. big mistake. I never felt hungrier. Right after i dosed it i became extremely nauseous, figured i needed to eat. Had a bowl of oats with bananas and blueberrys and instantly felt better. Note to self: Do not take anabeta&erase on empty stomach haha. I look alot leaner in my midsection. My adonis belt is popping out, looks gnarley. If i flex and bend over a bit i can see my first 2 sets of abs fairly well. Today my macros were 3102 cals, 85f, 373c, 188p.

    Overall Feeling-7
    Aggression-5
    Energy-5
    Libido-6
    Endurance-5
    Strength-6
    Pump-5
    Vascularity-6
    Recovery-10 ( No matter how hard i train, i just don't get doms)
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-5 (Back down to normal)

    Like I said, thanks for the support and the get well wishes. Nicest forum board I've ever been on!
    Cant wait to get in the gym tomorrow, wanna feel these strength gains!

    Thanks guys -Joe
  23. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    1847505
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    62.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    looking forward to seeing the rest of your gains in here man.
  24. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Thanks man! Will update in a few hours. Chest day today, going to hit it hard!
  25. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294027
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    looking forward to seeing the rest of your gains in here man.
    Nice to see you on AM!

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Thanks man! Will update in a few hours. Chest day today, going to hit it hard!
    Kill it!!!!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  26. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Day 12
    Howdy Anabolic minds! Just finished my chest workout for today. Felt pretty good considering im sicker than a dog. Got to the gym, blew my nose, turned on some slayer and destroyed my chest! After my second set i already had a good pump going on in my boobies. One of these upcoming days ill start posting pictures. Show off my insane pumps and vascularity due to Anabeta&Erase Also later on tonight when i finish my macros ill post my whole diet.


    Chest Day

    Shoulder warmup with 10lb weights for 10 minutes

    Barbell Bench Press
    45x20
    155x5
    165x5
    165x5

    Dumbell Incline Press (Usually do these first with 70's, but changed my routine up a bit)
    45X10
    65x6
    65x6
    65x5

    Chest Press
    70x10
    150x5
    150x5
    150x5

    Machine Fly's
    70x10
    130x6
    130x6
    130x1 (Then shoulder started to act up)

    Dips
    Til failure
    Til failure
    Til failure

    Thanks guys, will post diet/macros, and the 1-10 chart tonight. -Joe
  27. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037558
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    17.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    [U] Also later on tonight when i finish my macros ill post my whole diet.
    looking forward to seeing your diet, and glad to see that your are still able to lift despite not feeling well.

    small update from me, that pain behind my nips only lasted 2.5 days and actually went away on my next chest workout. not sure what caused it though. I also dropped to 2 Erase a day and upped my fish oil and the joints are feeling much better.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  28. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Name:  IMG_1383.JPG
Views: 141
Size:  156.5 KB
    Snapped a shot of my bicep cold, nothing spectacular. Might be lucky to gain some arm size soon with the help of Anabeta and Erase!

    Just some things i usually eat during the day:

    Name:  IMG_1399.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  91.3 KB
    Some grilled chicken with peppers ontop, Veggies covered in cheese, and some garlic bread. (Dont usually have bread)

    Name:  IMG_1411.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  89.9 KB
    Bowl of fruit, Oranges, Strawberries, Bananas, Blueberries and some fat free whip cream.

    Name:  IMG_1424.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  71.5 KB
    Grilled chicken with 3 eggs.
  29. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037558
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    17.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    that food looks good
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  30. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    1847505
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    62.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Workout and food both look good.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  31. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    that food looks good
    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Workout and food both look good.
    Haha yeah, its not too bad of a cuisine

    Today my macros were:

    Name:  IMG_1429.PNG
Views: 136
Size:  126.1 KB

    2907cals, 66f,367c,227p. Sodium today was 3596.. gotta watch out for that ****.

    Had tons of chicken and fish today. Tons of fruit like usual. I noticed that cherrios arent that bad with the macros, like 1 cup is 120 cals, 3 grams of fat. Might work that into my diet or something. Hm, anyways..

    Overall Feeling-7
    Aggression-5
    Energy-5
    Libido-6
    Endurance-5
    Strength-6
    Pump-7 (Still getting above average pumps for every workout)
    Vascularity-6
    Recovery-10 ( No matter how hard i train, i just don't get doms)
    Sleep Quality-5
    Hunger-5 (Back down to normal)

    Thanks guys -Joe
  32. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    looking forward to seeing your diet, and glad to see that your are still able to lift despite not feeling well.

    small update from me, that pain behind my nips only lasted 2.5 days and actually went away on my next chest workout. not sure what caused it though. I also dropped to 2 Erase a day and upped my fish oil and the joints are feeling much better.
    Its good the pain went away for ya man. I actually had some pain behind one of my nips too. But it was barley noticeable, not bad enough to log it down. Plus it only lasted for like half a day. Guess it just comes with the erase lol.
  33. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    1847505
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    62.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I use my fitness pal too, u have your desired macro % interestingly set. 55/15/30? Have not seen a lot of people rock that, but I noticed your actual intake was what I would expect. Whats that about?
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  34. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I use my fitness pal too, u have your desired macro % interestingly set. 55/15/30? Have not seen a lot of people rock that, but I noticed your actual intake was what I would expect. Whats that about?
    Thats just set randomly, because i have no idea how to change it. So i just aim for High carbs, medium/high protein and low fats.
  35. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    1847505
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    62.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Thats just set randomly, because i have no idea how to change it. So i just aim for High carbs, medium/high protein and low fats.
    go on the actual internet site myfitnesspal.com>sign in>click goals>change goals>custom goals> Bam you are there.

    not sure how to do it from the phone app.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  36. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    go on the actual internet site myfitnesspal.com>sign in>click goals>change goals>custom goals> Bam you are there.

    not sure how to do it from the phone app.
    Im at that page now, can you suggest a good macro % thingy for me? How does 45c,30p,25f sound?
  37. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    1847505
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    62.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lizonsky View Post
    Im at that page now, can you suggest a good macro % thingy for me?
    50 30 20 is good, I'm bulking at 45 30 25 but it depends on your weight and stuff. Either one of these should work in general 50/30/20 will be cleaner I had really good results bulking on that from 163 to 178, then I added extra fat so Im not literally eating all day.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  38. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    50 30 20 is good, I'm bulking at 45 30 25 but it depends on your weight and stuff. Either one of these should work in general 50/30/20 will be cleaner I had really good results bulking on that from 163 to 178, then I added extra fat so Im not literally eating all day.
    Hm, okay sounds good man, ill try that. I appreciate it!
  39. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    1847505
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    62.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    No prob bro. Lol I was your height weight and on ABE at the time as well. Should work for you pretty well too I imagine.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  40. New Member
    lizonsky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    No prob bro. Lol I was your height weight and on ABE at the time as well. Should work for you pretty well too I imagine.
    So far so good! But i have a question, with that 50/30/20 what'd you eat to get in all those carbs with low fat. Im aiming for around 2900-3000 cals. And i find it difficult to meet meet high carbs, with low fat as it is. Thanks man
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
  2. Anabeta/Erase Review
    By thestein1016 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 11:25 AM
  3. Ultradrol Log! Detailed Review!
    By michjohn in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:29 AM
  4. Anabeta and Erase
    By eddieSt.james in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 06:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in