Airborne turns green with Purus Labs entire line!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Airborne turns green with Purus Labs entire line!!!

Page 6 of 35 First ... 4567811 ... Last
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Airborne, if you take a picture of yourself benching a man or woman of 350 pounds or better, what about another order of the Purus Line for a job well done?

#InB4Pix.

Lmfao dude I'd take that bet... Don't associate with balugas or however u spell it X-D Maybe I can pick a plumper up at bar X-D UGH Ima throw up
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Haha your the man Animal! Yea looks don't do ****... I found that out the easy way Haha I don't fight outside of cage anymore... I'm grown up now... I mean unless I have to but yea some guys think they are bad cuz they went to prison or buff or blah w e. Anyone can be dropped...
    True. That's why I'm always packing a pistol, so
    If I get out my car and he's bigger than me or has a special skill & my life could be @ stake then you have to resort to that gun.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya know what phuck it;

#InB4 I start to juice and learn to fight and I look similar to Brock Lesnar.

Haha
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If I get out my car and he's bigger than me or has a special skill & my life could be @ stake then you have to resort to that gun.
    Lmfao pack that heater for when its cold outside. I do still Haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Guns easier imo... just as fun too...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Alright my A.M. Fam! Who wants to Smack their Fat??? Purus is generous enough to do another promo on FatSmack XR!!! Get in here! I see some great candidates! Did I forget to mention this product kicks ass? Get in there and try it for yourself!!!

If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!

Animal is the MAN
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Alright my A.M. Fam! Who wants to Smack their Fat??? Purus is generous enough to do another promo on FatSmack XR!!! Get in here! I see some great candidates! Did I forget to mention this product kicks ass? Get in there and try it for yourself!!!

If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!

Animal is the MAN
    Thanks for the promo link man!
    I know your logs brings lot of attention, listen to Airborne folks, he's your captain out there now.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I need to log fatsmack. Currently logging forged dmz . And of course airborne is not following my log.
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by scw538
    I need to log fatsmack. Currently logging forged dmz . And of course airborne is not following my log.
    Bro I've BEEN in yours! So busy with work, Purus and lifting... Not to mention a baby Haha I'm watching bro!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Thanks for the promo link man!
    I know your logs brings lot of attention, listen to Airborne folks, he's your captain out there now.
    You got it bro! Haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Well yall the usual same dosages a day but upped the SlinShot to 4 a day to see how goes from there ;-) Muscle Marinade is bein mixed and heading to gym for a back and Bi day ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Wow way better than yesterday... Strength is up!!!

Pull ups: 25/20/15/10 bodyweight

Lat pulldowns behind head: 15/10/8

Bent over rows with Olympic bar: 12/8/8

Db bi curls: 12/10/8

Db preacher curls: 10/8/8

1 set Bb curls for 15 with 130

Cable rope hammer curls: 12/10

Tested to see how many sit ups I could do in 2 mins like we did I'm the army. At 180 in army max was 110 in 2 mins... Tonight I did 115 lol

2 sets decline obliques... 20 reps... Was beat at this point and one set of side bends with 70 pound dumbells for 15.

All around great workout! Felt Alpha! And was. Pumps are insane! I have crazy veins poppin out and my Bis are all swollen. Muscle Marinade is amazing for energy. SlinShot before dinner. Which was bbq chicken, angel hair pasta, baked potato and broccoli. Delicious. Women can't stop feelin my muscles. When they can't get both their hands around your arm... U know your swipe Haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Wow way better than yesterday... Strength is up!!!

Pull ups: 25/20/15/10 bodyweight

Lat pulldowns behind head: 15/10/8

Bent over rows with Olympic bar: 12/8/8

Db bi curls: 12/10/8

Db preacher curls: 10/8/8

1 set Bb curls for 15 with 130

Cable rope hammer curls: 12/10

Tested to see how many sit ups I could do in 2 mins like we did I'm the army. At 180 in army max was 110 in 2 mins... Tonight I did 115 lol

2 sets decline obliques... 20 reps... Was beat at this point and one set of side bends with 70 pound dumbells for 15.

All around great workout! Felt Alpha! And was. Pumps are insane! I have crazy veins poppin out and my Bis are all swollen. Muscle Marinade is amazing for energy. SlinShot before dinner. Which was bbq chicken, angel hair pasta, baked potato and broccoli. Delicious. Women can't stop feelin my muscles. When they can't get both their hands around your arm... U know your swipe Haha
    You were 180lbs?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You are crazy focking strong bro! Those curl weights are sick!!!! Very nice work out man, I'm hitting back/bis tomorrow and you got me amped again! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

You were 180lbs?
    Lol I've done many changes. Middle school was really fat, highschool did mma training and sports. Got toned... Started lifting and bulked to 215 where I fought. Joined army dropped to 180... Made it to 200 when I got out lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    You are crazy focking strong bro! Those curl weights are sick!!!! Very nice work out man, I'm hitting back/bis tomorrow and you got me amped again! :-)
    Lol thanks brother I wanna be able to curl 100 X-D glad I can motivate! Kill that **** bro u got this monster
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Lol I've done many changes. Middle school was really fat, highschool did mma training and sports. Got toned... Started lifting and bulked to 215 where I fought. Joined army dropped to 180... Made it to 200 when I got out lol
    You're 240 now?

The Army had you running and not eating a lot is that how your weight dropped?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great looking workout man!
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

You're 240 now?

The Army had you running and not eating a lot is that how your weight dropped?
    I'm 250 lmao from last weight was holdin on my AI log.
    Army is nothin but cardio. Was too tired for gym and you eat whatever u want I ate healthy for most part
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I'm 250 lmao from last weight was holdin on my AI log.
    Army is nothin but cardio. Was too tired for gym and you eat whatever u want I ate healthy for most part
    We had a marine in my testing, he was killing the runs and also killing the agility.
    Huge differences in weight. Good job.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

We had a marine in my testing, he was killing the runs and also killing the agility.
    Huge differences in weight. Good job.
    Thank you bro! Ya we did lots of runs and no **** I can out ruck a camel lmfao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Thank you bro! Ya we did lots of runs and no **** I can out ruck a camel lmfao

Just googled ruck; That's carry a heavy load over rough terrain for an extended period of time? Damn haha
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Just googled ruck; That's carry a heavy load over rough terrain for an extended period of time? Damn haha
    Lol ya I did a 30 mile one in a mountain with 120 pounds of gear full combat and the pig Haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great workout!!! Really strong facker you are...keep it up!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde
    Great workout!!! Really strong facker you are...keep it up!!
    U too brother
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Took everything as scheduled beside the Muscle Marinade. I took two caps of FatSmack XR when I woke up as well. Off day from gym but did 30 mins of high intensity cardio. Feel great with a warming flush throughout my body. Whole wheat spaghetti for dinner dozing 4 caps of SlinShot before. Feels great to be full and know I'm not storing carbs as fat ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  27. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Took everything as scheduled beside the Muscle Marinade. I took two caps of FatSmack XR when I woke up as well. Off day from gym but did 30 mins of high intensity cardio. Feel great with a warming flush throughout my body. Whole wheat spaghetti for dinner dozing 4 caps of SlinShot before. Feels great to be full and know I'm not storing carbs as fat ;-)
    Yeah man!
    With that Fat Smack, are there any other things you are noticing from it? Especially @ 2 caps.
    Myself, I have not tried 2 caps together yet.
    4 caps of SLIN is where I'm @ as well. Stuff is great; It's a staple for me.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Yeah man!
    With that Fat Smack, are there any other things you are noticing from it? Especially @ 2 caps.
    Myself, I have not tried 2 caps together yet.
    4 caps of SLIN is where I'm @ as well. Stuff is great; It's a staple for me.
    With FatSmack it does exactly what says. Makes me more warm then AT2 which I love the sweats. You can feel the metabolism boost so you know your burning adipose Haha for me it doesn't suppress my appetite at all so I get in all my meals but the energy is very high without those jitters and anxiety. I also like it cuz I'm use to 1,3 now and that **** gives me really bad cottonmouth no matter how much water I drink
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

With FatSmack it does exactly what says. Makes me more warm then AT2 which I love the sweats. You can feel the metabolism boost so you know your burning adipose Haha for me it doesn't suppress my appetite at all so I get in all my meals but the energy is very high without those jitters and anxiety. I also like it cuz I'm use to 1,3 now and that **** gives me really bad cottonmouth no matter how much water I drink
    Stuff sounds legit. Unfortunately, I sweat so much already, these metabolism boosters would.
    just be unecessary. I have to keep my hair short like a 2 buzz cut or you can tell how I'm always ssweating lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Stuff sounds legit. Unfortunately, I sweat so much already, these metabolism boosters would.
    just be unecessary. I have to keep my hair short like a 2 buzz cut or you can tell how I'm always ssweating lol
    Same but its a good sweat
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

For sh#ts and giggles... When I thought I was big X-D
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

ME before sd at 217
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. AnabolicMinds Board Rep.
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

How old r those pix?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

How old r those pix?
    1st was a year ago and 2nd was 4 months after. I was a lot fatter after I was out army for awhile
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

1st was a year ago and 2nd was 4 months after. I was a lot fatter after I was out army for awhile
    Gained good amount of weight in 4months bro...for some ppl it's really hard to gain weight...very nice bro!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Gained good amount of weight in 4months bro...for some ppl it's really hard to gain weight...very nice bro!!!
    Lol ya that was actually 3 months before sd Haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Lol ya that was actually 3 months before sd Haha
    Man I wanna use SD too but I love my current weight...I really don't wanna gain any weight or size...really love the size I am rite now...just wanna get crazy cut...so that means I nvr gonna get chance to use SD...unless I drop my weight to 150lbs lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Man I wanna use SD too but I love my current weight...I really don't wanna gain any weight or size...really love the size I am rite now...just wanna get crazy cut...so that means I nvr gonna get chance to use SD...unless I drop my weight to 150lbs lol
    I though it was possible to cut on SD. No experience with that one myself, but I cut-up nicely on epi + h-roid.
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244

I though it was possible to cut on SD. No experience with that one myself, but I cut-up nicely on epi + h-roid.
    Yea you can cut on SD by doing 10mg for 3weeks....gotta eat clean and train hard as well..
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm interested in trying slinshot, if that stuff really does what it's supposed to I'd be one extremely happy camper. I'll most def be following your progress Airborne, keep killin' it bro!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:35 PM
  2. Purus Labs: the entire line (sponsored)
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 517
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 09:34 PM
  3. Entire Line on sale NOW
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 07:34 AM
  4. Entire Line of LG Sciences now at THE PLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 02:43 PM
  5. ** Entire PAL line on Sale @ NUtra!..haha**
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 11:35 AM