Airborne turns green with Purus Labs entire line!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pix?

In my precious avi, I snagged those lime green & gray Nikes; sweet too & I have some bright orange ones....
Never got into the flashy colors, usually an all black guy but hey, the ladies love it. ;)

Have you seen these Nike Romaleos? Pretty ill, spendy though and very bright. They come with 2 insoles, one really rigid for competition lifting and one that is softer for training.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you seen these Nike Romaleos? Pretty ill, spendy though and very bright. They come with 2 insoles, one really rigid for competition lifting and one that is softer for training.
Yeah those are pretty different.
I lift in black Pumas lol.

My Nikes I wear out during my daily activities.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
****in sick! Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I officially turned green!!! As far as today this log is ended... You can follow me on my Anabolics cycle... But do NOT hesitate to ask ANY questions or concerns you have for Purus in here or wherever you see me ;-) thank you ALL for the support!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I officially turned green!!! As far as today this log is ended... You can follow me on my Anabolics cycle... But do NOT hesitate to ask ANY questions or concerns you have for Purus in here or wherever you see me ;-) thank you ALL for the support!
Turned green and staying green as a rep, legit bro!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
some day... haha thanks bro. hope you dont mind the hijacked thread. wanna make sure i get some following on this.
By all means! Your supporting Purus

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao! My girl is loving the libido is what I meant..
Gotta love the Dpol and recycle ;-) can't sweat and have the energy without smacking that fat to ;-)