Airborne turns green with Purus Labs entire line!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh wow! Where to start... I would like to say thank you and show appreciation to AaronJP, Grambo and the Purus Family for this amazing and generous opportunity. Purus from samples have become one of my favorite companies! Made great friends through them as well. I would also like to throw a big shout out to all my AM Fam and supporters! You are all my motivation and you guys kick ass!

Alright so the log... **** Ima go for a lean bulk. Hopefully cut some bodyfat as well but I'm goin for mass and strength. Something I'm VERY good at.

The goods!!!
Muscle Marinade (Pwo)
Dpol (Dual Phasic Free Test/ N.O. Elevator)
Recycle (Hormone Exhilarator)
SlinShot (Insulin Sensitizer)
FatSmack XR (Thermolipolytic)
Organ Shield (Organ Support)

Diet from now on is gonna be ON point. Got everything together in the new place. Bills are paid off. Will have all the food and meals in check. Stocked up on Beef, Chicken, Turkey and Tuna. Nothin but fresh veggies. I don't really intake sugar so that should be no problem. Beans will be on the menu even tho I'm not a fan. They are very nutrient dense. I'll prob be making my own mass gainer for those extra caps and protein. Living VMS Haha. Gotta have Greek Yogurt as well. So my layout ill be consuming...
Cals: 4500-5000
Protein: 280-300
Fats: not sure yet but I stock up on nothin but the goods. EFA's. Fish, nuts and avies.
Carbs: 350 mainly whole grains besides immediately after workout ill be consuming simple.

Training will be 5 days a week during my work week. Thurs-Mon. Thur: Chest&Tris
Fri: Back, Bis & Abs
Sat: Cardio (HIIT)
Sun: Legs&Abs
Mon: Shoulders&Traps

15-20 sets, 6-12 rep range

Supplementing I will be using the Purus Line as so...
Muscle Marinade: 1-2 scoops half hour pwo on workout days! Love this stuff as it is my favorite!
Dpol: as recommended. 3 pills 60 mins pwo with my pwo meal and multivitamins. Question tho... Do people take this on off days?
Recycle: one serving 4 capsules a day right when I wake up.
SlinShot: 1-2 serving immediately after workout with lots of carbs. Off days 1 serving 15 mins prior to largest carb meal. Will be gettin another bottle to extend this product out ;-)
FatSmack XR: 1 with Muscle Marinade and 2 six to eight hours later. Off days will be 2 upon waking, 1 mid day.
Organ Shield: 1 serving with breakfast

Now about me...
Name: Airborne ;-)
Weight: 250
Height: 6ft
Not sure on bf... 15 or below
Max lifts:
Bench: was 430 but last time I ended up doin 445 for 2 so we shall see.
Squat: 550
Shoulder Press: haven't done in awhile due to working my shoulders in diff ways. Was doin 275. Started doin standing military press and threw up 225 for reps.

Goals: beat my previous max's. Drop bf and add lean dense muscle. Hopefully gain a couple pounds ;-) we all have improvement and we all wanna look good ;-) let's do this!

So this is the plan... Won't be starting until next Thursday. Enjoy and I hope I can make this entertaining for yall ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1st.

& yes take d-pol on off days. :D

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
SUB.

Man it's hard enough trying to follow your thread's and then BOOM another one pops up from you! x-D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
SUB.

Man it's hard enough trying to follow your thread's and then BOOM another one pops up from you! x-D
Haha I know brother it happens ;-) great to have you!

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Your going to love SlinShot that's for sure! haa that PH run is getting farther and farther away hee hee

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BAM!!! there you are my friend! When would you suggest on off days?
Either around your normal work out time usually or with any meal during the day.

Enjoy our products you deserve them!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Your going to love SlinShot that's for sure! haa that PH run is getting farther and farther away hee hee
That's what I'm hearing and I know but Purus won me over and this is all worth it Haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Either around your normal work out time usually or with any meal during the day.

Enjoy our products you deserve them!
Perfect bro! Thank you bro I most DEFINITELY will!!! Haha Beast Mode time!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
O before I forgot any chance to log SlinShot :) or future opportunity?
I'm thinking about putting together a promo. I'm thinking about a lean summer stack: FS XR & SLINshot. I need to cut up & after my M1D BLK run & I will. Keep your eyes peeled. Not 100% sure yet I gave a lot away with my last promo. :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm thinking about putting together a promo. I'm thinking about a lean summer stack: FS XR & SLINshot. I need to cut up & after my M1D BLK run I will. Keep your eyes peeled. Not 100% sure yet I gave a lot away with my last promo. :)
Aaron is the man! There's always great things up his sleeves! Very generous

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I'm thinking about putting together a promo. I'm thinking about a lean summer stack: FS XR & SLINshot. I need to cut up & after my M1D BLK run & I will. Keep your eyes peeled. Not 100% sure yet I gave a lot away with my last promo. :)
Ok I will wait! See I see you live in the sunshine state and so do I so that means if you don't do a promo ASAP I will find you. Ha jk

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok I will wait! See I see you live in the sunshine state and so do I so that me if you don't do a promo ASAP I will find you. Ha jk
You wouldn't want too. ;)

I'm worse than that zombie guy. :D

jfedina90

jfedina90

Awards
Sub'd enjoyed your last log... Ready to see how far this one goes!! Kill it man

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sub'd enjoyed your last log... Ready to see how far this one goes!! Kill it man
Thanks for joining brother! This one Is gonna be on a whole new level ;-)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So in..

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ah sh!t im late to the party.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Damn... I just want to start already lol all I'm running right now is Aggy. Waiting to get paid for grocerys

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I'm definitely in for this one. Hulk it up!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks like I will be starting this earlier than I thought. Grocery shopping today for all the goods. Break today... Back in gym tomorrow... Was gonna wait till start of my workout week on Thursday but its hard to wait when the whole Purus line unopened is staring at you in the face asking me if I'm ready to build some rock hard MUSCLE! stay tuned friends... ****s gonna get REAL!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I will be starting this earlier than I thought. Grocery shopping today for all the goods. Break today... Back in gym tomorrow... Was gonna wait till start of my workout week on Thursday but its hard to wait when the whole Purus line unopened is staring at you in the face asking me if I'm ready to build some rock hard MUSCLE! stay tuned friends... ****s gonna get REAL!!!!
Awesome news! Tell me about it I still have a while before I can start!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol "I'm ready to build some muscles" reminds me of pumping iron with Arnold when he goes to the gym and says it to the guy at the desk haha...nice bro I'm subbed as always!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol "I'm ready to build some muscles" reminds me of pumping iron with Arnold when he goes to the gym and says it to the guy at the desk haha...nice bro I'm subbed as always!!
Haha thanks for joining bro. Lots of support!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subbed my brother!!! Kill it!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT! Ima make this good for yall!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lookn good soldier...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Tomorrow when I wake up is the day! Too excited lmao just had my first meal made at home with my family at our new house. T-bone steak, potatoes, peas and a glass of milk... Packed for lunch at work... The same, Greek yogurt, tuna with avacado and a slice of whole grain bread with some natty pb ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Tomorrow when I wake up is the day! Too excited lmao just had my first meal made at home with my family at our new house. T-bone steak, potatoes, peas and a glass of milk... Packed for lunch at work... The same, Greek yogurt, tuna with avacado and a slice of whole grain bread with some natty pb ;-)
Nice.