Airborne turns green with Purus Labs entire line!!!

Page 17 of 35 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

  1. You, sir are one strong alpha.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    You, sir are one strong alpha.
    Thanks bro ;-) I work at it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  3. Nice workout pimp! That is a lot of slin bro, would get expensive in the long run!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Nice workout pimp! That is a lot of slin bro!
    Lol thank u bro. When your eating 3 potatoes and 2 cups rice u gotta ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Lol thank u bro. When your eating 3 potatoes and 2 cups rice u gotta ;-)
    SLIN for the win! I'm burning through about 7-8 a day now. Carbs and SS is the the shyt.

    Great workout brother. Straight to the point, no f'ing around.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    SLIN for the win! I'm burning through about 7-8 a day now. Carbs and SS is the the shyt.

    Great workout brother. Straight to the point, no f'ing around.
    Haha thanks bro! That's how I get down and yes Slin FTW!!! I'm extending this with Slin and MM. I got lots so I can bridge into my anabolics with it ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Haha thanks bro! That's how I get down and yes Slin FTW!!! I'm extending this with Slin and MM. I got lots so I can bridge into my anabolics with it ;-)
    Sounds good man. I'm going with Recycle and MM for month 2. I already got more D-pol, Recycle, and SS, so I now I can double up on Recycle and keep the majority of the supps going too.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Wow!!! Ok just got back... New routine... I believe this workout was the best pump I have EVER had... I highly advise Dpol... Get some... Try it... Like it... Don't buy anything else I mean it! Kept it short and simple. Chest and Tris.

    Flat bench: 10/8/6
    315
    350
    375

    Incline bench: 10/8/8 (been months since I've done this with bar)
    225
    250
    275

    Cable flys: 12/10/8
    90
    100
    110

    Close grip bench: 12/10
    250
    275

    Single arm reverse tri pushdown: 12/10/8
    40
    50
    60

    Rope tri pressdowns: 12/10/8/6
    150
    160
    180
    200

    Short and sweet but didn't wanna leave. Wife said dinner would be ready soon so downed 6 slin for a high carbed meal! I feel like a New man
    Your a focking monster. I think my best flat is 10lbs less and 2 less reps. Youre giving me some goals to chase man.

    Dpol is some serious stuff man. I love it. Along with the mm is beast mode fo sho bro.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  9. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

    Sounds good man. I'm going with Recycle and MM for month 2. I already got more D-pol, Recycle, and SS, so I now I can double up on Recycle and keep the majority of the supps going too.
    That's what I'm talkin bout!!! I wanted to do recycle and Dpol but pointless on cycle
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Your a focking monster. I think my best flat is 10lbs less and 2 less reps. Youre giving me some goals to chase man.

    Dpol is some serious stuff man. I love it. Along with the mm is beast mode fo sho bro.
    Challenge accepted lol ;-) thanks bro! Ya Purus is Def my fav so far
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Challenge accepted lol ;-) thanks bro! Ya Purus is Def my fav so far
    Challenge? What is this a race to 405 for 5 reps? Can we post video on here for that glorious day? I like the way this is going...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Challenge? What is this a race to 405 for 5 reps? Can we post video on here for that glorious day? I like the way this is going...
    I can do 405 for 5 ;-) lol I believe
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I can do 405 for 5 ;-) lol I believe
    Hmm... yeah your probably right...



    Ill honestly say i havent attempted that kind of weight since my first tour in bagram when i would waste good days to try to max out. Wheres the challenge you speak of. Im ready to push it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Hmm... yeah your probably right...
    I'm tryin to get this **** on vid without lookin like a tool. My buddy is in so cal so no filmer
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I'm tryin to get this **** on vid without lookin like a tool. My buddy is in so cal so no filmer
    I wish i had some older videos of me curling flat bar @ 135 and stuff in the fire department tent. Thats some solid motivation since i dont stand a chance at that right now.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  16. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I wish i had some older videos of me curling flat bar @ 135 and stuff in the fire department tent. Thats some solid motivation since i dont stand a chance at that right now.
    Curling 135? Hell ya!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Curling 135? Hell ya!
    I was straight beast mode till i blew up my shoulder in the desert. I was also 22 and full of natural test. I think i gained 10 lbs of muscle there. Almost an inch and a half on arms.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  18. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I was straight beast mode till i blew up my shoulder in the desert. I was also 22 and full of natural test. I think i gained 10 lbs of muscle there. Almost an inch and a half on arms.
    Damn bro that's solid!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I wish i had some older videos of me curling flat bar @ 135 and stuff in the fire department tent. Thats some solid motivation since i dont stand a chance at that right now.
    Firefighter?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Firefighter?
    Nah. Aircraft avionics tech. Worked next to the fire dept and they had spare room and let us build a gym in there
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Nah. Aircraft avionics tech. Worked next to the fire dept and they had spare room and let us build a gym in there
    On the FOB?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    On the FOB?
    Nah. Bagram. I was on the new side of the ramp with f-15s for that tour. I was air force bro. We stayed on the big base.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Nah. Bagram. I was on the new side of the ramp with f-15s for that tour. I was air force bro. We stayed on the big base.
    "I was air force bro" all you had to say lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    "I was air force bro" all you had to say lol
    Hey dude. I worked the favorite plane of the grunts also. A-10's...dont hate
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Hey dude. I worked the favorite plane of the grunts also. A-10's...dont hate
    Hate?! Come on bro I'm not hating lol! Its common knowledge the air force is well taken care of. No hatred whatsoever! We're all brothers in my eyes! Except for the air force females, I'm not related to them. I want to do bad things to air force girls : )

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Hate?! Come on bro I'm not hating lol! Its common knowledge the air force is well taken care of. No hatred whatsoever! We're all brothers in my eyes! Everitt for the air force females, I'm not related to them. I wasn't yo do bad things to air force girls : )
    Air force girls=armed forces morale crew.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Air force girls=armed forces morale crew.
    Bro I went to a joint forces Ait on an air force base! Believe me I know!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Bro I went to a joint forces Ait on an air force base! Believe me I know!!!
    Hell yeah. Where at?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Hell yeah. Where at?
    San Angelo, TX... Off the grid bro. Tiny town, tiny!!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Nah. Bagram. I was on the new side of the ramp with f-15s for that tour. I was air force bro. We stayed on the big base.
    That Chairforce did ;-) jk bruh
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Hate?! Come on bro I'm not hating lol! Its common knowledge the air force is well taken care of. No hatred whatsoever! We're all brothers in my eyes! Except for the air force females, I'm not related to them. I want to do bad things to air force girls : )
    This ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  32. Got back for another great day at the gym... Didn't wanna leave but the wife be cooking lmao Back, Bis and Abs!!!

    Pull ups: 20/15/15/10

    Underhand lat pulldowns: 10/8
    120
    130

    Lat pulldown with vbar: 1 set of 10 with 130

    Seated cable rows: 10/8/8
    120
    130
    140

    Db back rows: 1 set of 10 with 100

    Preacher Curl: 12/10/8/6
    95
    105
    125
    145

    Barbell curls: 10/8/8
    95
    125
    150

    Crossbody alternate hammer curls: 10/8/8
    60
    65
    70

    Incline db curls: 12/10
    45
    50

    20 mins of random ab work. People look at me like I'm a freak or something
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  33. You are a freak haaa jk. You should trying the p90x that things is a killer so simple but dangerous.

    You be missing some epic updates in my log, you got lots of reading to do!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    You are a freak haaa jk. You should trying the p90x that things is a killer so simple but dangerous.

    You be missing some epic updates in my log, you got lots of reading to do!
    I've been following bro trust me ;-) and for Abs I heard was crazy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I've been following bro trust me ;-) and for Abs I heard was crazy
    You need to do it at-least once for me :-) I guarantee you would have a a six pack within a month, the workout only takes 15min

  36. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc

    You need to do it at-least once for me :-) I guarantee you would have a a six pack within a month, the workout only takes 15min
    I'll try it lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I'll try it lol
    That's my boy I expect a update from you next work out on it!

    Haaaaaaaaaaa. Dam I hate being nocturnal..

  38. I downloaded the whole P90X dvd set about a year ago specifically for the "Ab ripper" and was unable to sit through more than 30 sec. of that guy. If anyone can translate the ab routine from douche to English I'd be happy to try it, I've heard great things.

    the P90X guy makes me yell mean things at my TV, he kinda reminds me of Richard Simmons, but somehow more annoying.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.

  39. I downloaded the ab ripper x.. It is pretty intense, hurts like crazy. Have to agree about the guy on the vids, he's extremely annoying. I'd just mute the volume and follow along.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  40. Ever time I true my tv on am like fu*k this I hate this sh*t, then like 10sec later I love it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 07:35 PM
  2. Purus Labs: the entire line (sponsored)
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 517
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:34 PM
  3. Entire Line on sale NOW
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 08:34 AM
  4. Entire Line of LG Sciences now at THE PLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:43 PM
  5. ** Entire PAL line on Sale @ NUtra!..haha**
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Log in
Log in