Airborne turns green with Purus Labs entire line!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

Airborne turns green with Purus Labs entire line!!!

Page 11 of 35 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't beat the price either... Daa and Nitrates. Pumps are my fav not only that but your gonna make your girl VERY happy ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol!!! That and Agmatine??? She hates when I take anything hormonal Cuz she can't walk lol! 3 - 4x a day makes my girl sore for work lol!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Lmao I know what u mean... Mine bought a huge German chocolate cake and everytime I open fridge it mugs me I just want to grab a knife and cut it
    Fück it dude that salami is done
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Lol!!! That and Agmatine??? She hates when I take anything hormonal Cuz she can't walk lol! 3 - 4x a day makes my girl sore for work lol!
    Aggy is good I get great pumps but I get better pumps from Dpol. As for your girl... High five brother that's how its done. Do what I did and get your girl a wheel chair ;-) mine puts it to use hahahaha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Fück it dude that salami is done
    Lmao nothin wrong with that its the doritos I'd worry bout Haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Aggy is good I get great pumps but I get better pumps from Dpol. As for your girl... High five brother that's how its done. Do what I did and get your girl a wheel chair ;-) mine puts it to use hahahaha
    Alpha high five : ) i'm debating I'll have to check the site I get sh1t ons price... Its either that or straight DAA so we shall soon see.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Alpha high five : ) i'm debating I'll have to check the site I get sh1t ons price... Its either that or straight DAA so we shall soon see.
    Haha word Alph this shiz is like bushes in a white powder pill lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I try ;-) anyways.... I straight smashed in the gym!!!

. . .Never had such insane pumps in my Bis. Nitrates are where its at ;-) din din time
    I was under the impression it was a bad idea to feed the beast after midnight lol
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244

I was under the impression it was a bad idea to feed the beast after midnight lol
    My days are my nights lol I work nights unfortunataly
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

My days are my nights lol I work nights unfortunataly
    I hear ya' man, I worked second shift for three years. The only perk was that there were less people around to bother me while I was working. I was asked to work third, and politely told them I found employment elsewhere.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I hear ya' man, I worked second shift for three years. The only perk was that there were less people around to bother me while I was working. I was asked to work third, and politely told them I found employment elsewhere.
    I'm bout to Haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I heard they need to make a new app just for airborne logs bc your running down their system lolol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    I heard they need to make a new app just for airborne logs bc your running down their system lolol
    Haha or an Airborne catagory lmao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  271 lbs.

I try ;-) anyways.... I straight smashed in the gym!!!

Back and Bis day one of my favs Haha

Pull ups: 4 sets 20/15/15/15

Behind head lat pulldowns: 10/8/8

Bent over rows Bb: 12/10/8

Db bi curls alternate: 12/10/8/6

Db preacher curl: 12/8/8

Bb curl 100 for 15

Rope hammer curls: 12/10

200 sit ups
    100 oblique crunches

Never had such insane pumps in my Bis. Nitrates are where its at ;-) din din time
    Beast Mode Hommie! !!!!
    It's easy, just lift heavy!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just poking my head in, airborne if you dont bench 505 at the end of this log for reps you were slacking. I tried marinade and took a half dose of dpol since the instructions said first day to to take 3. Oh my god. 4 prs in 3 lifts for weight amounts and reps. Im feeling pretty hulk in day one and i KNOW this is only going to get better as it builds in my system
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Just poking my head in, airborne if you dont bench 505 at the end of this log for reps you were slacking. I tried marinade and took a half dose of dpol since the instructions said first day to to take 3. Oh my god. 4 prs in 3 lifts for weight amounts and reps. Im feeling pretty hulk in day one and i KNOW this is only going to get better as it builds in my system
    Your gonna love it bro guaranteed!!!! I'll try tho ;-) gains become slower when your bigger but my strength is killin
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

An off day to spend with the family... Dpol before sex lol might do some body weight excersises here at home as well. Lookin lean and full like I said up to 254 with no visible fat gain. Goin on week 3 tomorrow. Let's make it happen!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your gonna love it bro guaranteed!!!! I'll try tho ;-) gains become slower when your bigger but my strength is killin
    Trust me im aware with slower gains as size increases man. Ever since ive started flirting with the 400 mark for reps ive slowed.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Trust me im aware with slower gains as size increases man. Ever since ive started flirting with the 400 mark for reps ive slowed.
    same it sucks I wanna do 500 lol did 445 for 3
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sh1t I wanna do 300 for reps....
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Sh1t I wanna do 300 for reps....
    Lol my new goal is that 445 mark. Youll get that man. Keep crushing it.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lol my new goal is that 445 mark. Youll get that man. Keep crushing it.
    Thanks bro I will ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

freakin' brutal man, you turning green yet?
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

freakin' brutal man, you turning green yet?
    Been green 7 days into the log.... Hell you talking about?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Been green 7 days into the log.... Hell you talking about?
    Yea dude idk what happened I woke up in the woods out of town with nothin but some ripped shorts.... My ass hurts (joke) lmfao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea dude idk what happened I woke up in the woods out of town with nothin but some ripped shorts.... My ass hurts (joke) lmfao
    Name:  6312227859_05d97ba989.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  79.6 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You hear banjos? Haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lmao bros and yes
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Woke up feelin Alpha as ****. Happy Fathers day to all you dads out there! It's an amazing feeling!

2 SlinShot with my Kashi. I upper the dose on FatSmack... 2 caps twice a day! I still had a bottle from bein 1-50 to get it when it came out. 1 scoop MM and of course Organ Shield and Recycle. Today is leg day so Ima push it hard. I've got more to report after ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Woke up feelin Alpha as ****. Happy Fathers day to all you dads out there! It's an amazing feeling!

2 SlinShot with my Kashi. I upper the dose on FatSmack... 2 caps twice a day! I still had a bottle from bein 1-50 to get it when it came out. 1 scoop MM and of course Organ Shield and Recycle. Today is leg day so Ima push it hard. I've got more to report after ;-)
    4 FS XR a day? How come haha?
    2 bottles is legit. Making sure i snag a bottle next month.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

4 FS XR a day? How come haha?
    2 bottles is legit. Making sure i snag a bottle next month.
    Y not? ;-) I'm starting to lose the energy from it unfortunately but no worries the thermo is still pumping hard and that's what matters. I still get hot and sweaty but feels good cuz the mood enhancing is still in effect ;-) love it!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Y not? ;-) I'm starting to lose the energy from it unfortunately but no worries the thermo is still pumping hard and that's what matters. I still get hot and sweaty but feels good cuz the mood enhancing is still in effect ;-) love it!
    U maybe hurting when u come off. Major headaches...
    Either way we gave away $50 bottles of that stiff and I don't think I've seen many reviews with that give away.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Either way we gave away $50 bottles of that stiff and I don't think I've seen many reviews with that give away.
    I've noticed that. I'm going to be throwing a review up on sr.com coming up for fsxr and slinshot. I always forget about that site..
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  34. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

I've noticed that. I'm going to be throwing a review up on sr.com coming up for fsxr and slinshot. I always forget about that site..
    Thank u.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Happy Father Day! <3
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

**** I know!!! But guess what! I've been doin Facebook reviews on ALL my stuff especially Purus so everyone can see and I've had tons of people buy Purus AND iForce products so BAM!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Happy Father Day! <3
    Thank you bro :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  38. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

**** I know!!! But guess what! I've been doin Facebook reviews on ALL my stuff especially Purus so everyone can see and I've had tons of people buy Purus AND iForce products so BAM!!!
    Ya I know.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  39. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Warning:

The person doing this log is exceeding the recommended dose of Fat Smack XR & is using that in conjunction with an extremely strong pre work out.
    Only attempt this if you got ballz!!!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Warning:

The person doing this log is exceeding the recommended dose of Fat Smack XR & is using that in conjunction with an extremely strong pre work out.
    Only attempt this if you got ballz!!!
    Well yea lol I wouldn't not advise this AT ALL! Muscle Marinade is EXTREMELY potent let alone a high stimmed fat burner.... I've always had a bad adrenal prob. I don't get regular adrenaline so I use pres.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 06:35 PM
  2. Purus Labs: the entire line (sponsored)
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 517
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 09:34 PM
  3. Entire Line on sale NOW
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 07:34 AM
  4. Entire Line of LG Sciences now at THE PLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 02:43 PM
  5. ** Entire PAL line on Sale @ NUtra!..haha**
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 11:35 AM