Airborne turns green with Purus Labs entire line!!!

Page 10 of 55 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Took everything as scheduled beside the Muscle Marinade. I took two caps of FatSmack XR when I woke up as well. Off day from gym but did 30 mins of high intensity cardio. Feel great with a warming flush throughout my body. Whole wheat spaghetti for dinner dozing 4 caps of SlinShot before. Feels great to be full and know I'm not storing carbs as fat ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Took everything as scheduled beside the Muscle Marinade. I took two caps of FatSmack XR when I woke up as well. Off day from gym but did 30 mins of high intensity cardio. Feel great with a warming flush throughout my body. Whole wheat spaghetti for dinner dozing 4 caps of SlinShot before. Feels great to be full and know I'm not storing carbs as fat ;-)
    Yeah man!
    With that Fat Smack, are there any other things you are noticing from it? Especially @ 2 caps.
    Myself, I have not tried 2 caps together yet.
    4 caps of SLIN is where I'm @ as well. Stuff is great; It's a staple for me.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Yeah man!
    With that Fat Smack, are there any other things you are noticing from it? Especially @ 2 caps.
    Myself, I have not tried 2 caps together yet.
    4 caps of SLIN is where I'm @ as well. Stuff is great; It's a staple for me.
    With FatSmack it does exactly what says. Makes me more warm then AT2 which I love the sweats. You can feel the metabolism boost so you know your burning adipose Haha for me it doesn't suppress my appetite at all so I get in all my meals but the energy is very high without those jitters and anxiety. I also like it cuz I'm use to 1,3 now and that **** gives me really bad cottonmouth no matter how much water I drink
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

With FatSmack it does exactly what says. Makes me more warm then AT2 which I love the sweats. You can feel the metabolism boost so you know your burning adipose Haha for me it doesn't suppress my appetite at all so I get in all my meals but the energy is very high without those jitters and anxiety. I also like it cuz I'm use to 1,3 now and that **** gives me really bad cottonmouth no matter how much water I drink
    Stuff sounds legit. Unfortunately, I sweat so much already, these metabolism boosters would.
    just be unecessary. I have to keep my hair short like a 2 buzz cut or you can tell how I'm always ssweating lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

5. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Stuff sounds legit. Unfortunately, I sweat so much already, these metabolism boosters would.
    just be unecessary. I have to keep my hair short like a 2 buzz cut or you can tell how I'm always ssweating lol
    Same but its a good sweat
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. For sh#ts and giggles... When I thought I was big X-D
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. ME before sd at 217
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. How old r those pix?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    How old r those pix?
    1st was a year ago and 2nd was 4 months after. I was a lot fatter after I was out army for awhile
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

1st was a year ago and 2nd was 4 months after. I was a lot fatter after I was out army for awhile
    Gained good amount of weight in 4months bro...for some ppl it's really hard to gain weight...very nice bro!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

11. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Gained good amount of weight in 4months bro...for some ppl it's really hard to gain weight...very nice bro!!!
    Lol ya that was actually 3 months before sd Haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Lol ya that was actually 3 months before sd Haha
    Man I wanna use SD too but I love my current weight...I really don't wanna gain any weight or size...really love the size I am rite now...just wanna get crazy cut...so that means I nvr gonna get chance to use SD...unless I drop my weight to 150lbs lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger

13. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Man I wanna use SD too but I love my current weight...I really don't wanna gain any weight or size...really love the size I am rite now...just wanna get crazy cut...so that means I nvr gonna get chance to use SD...unless I drop my weight to 150lbs lol
    I though it was possible to cut on SD. No experience with that one myself, but I cut-up nicely on epi + h-roid.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244

I though it was possible to cut on SD. No experience with that one myself, but I cut-up nicely on epi + h-roid.
    Yea you can cut on SD by doing 10mg for 3weeks....gotta eat clean and train hard as well..
    OG Punjabi Avenger

15. I'm interested in trying slinshot, if that stuff really does what it's supposed to I'd be one extremely happy camper. I'll most def be following your progress Airborne, keep killin' it bro!

16. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Yea you can cut on SD by doing 10mg for 3weeks....gotta eat clean and train hard as well..
    Was hopin to see u on sd lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244
    I'm interested in trying slinshot, if that stuff really does what it's supposed to I'd be one extremely happy camper. I'll most def be following your progress Airborne, keep killin' it bro!
    Oh its amazing stuff brother and thank you for the support
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Oh its amazing stuff brother and thank you for the support
    What should I look for in terms of feeling it work? (Slinshot)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

19. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

What should I look for in terms of feeling it work? (Slinshot)
    Muscle fullness like you have a constant pump, volume. Uses all those carbs u eat and feeds the muscle instead of storing them as fat. Glyco replenishment ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Organ Shield, Recycle, Dpol, FatSmack and Muscle Marinade all down... Energy is kickin in so gotta beat them legs up!!! Hulk Smash!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Organ Shield, Recycle, Dpol, FatSmack and Muscle Marinade all down... Energy is kickin in so gotta beat them legs up!!! Hulk Smash!!!
    Lets see some intensity! Man Recycle is a great product, hope you have some cougars around! (wink, wink!) lol. Dpol is something I really want to try, ive been dying to try a nitrate based product.
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Organ Shield, Recycle, Dpol, FatSmack and Muscle Marinade all down... Energy is kickin in so gotta beat them legs up!!! Hulk Smash!!!
    Beat that Pu**y up?

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne

Lets see some intensity! Man Recycle is a great product, hope you have some cougars around! (wink, wink!) lol. Dpol is something I really want to try, ive been dying to try a nitrate based product.
    Dude its my fav pump supp. That and Hemavol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc
    Always do ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. ****in straight murdered it!!! Strength is UUUUUUPP!!!

leg press: 12/10/8/6

Leg extentions: 10/8/8 holds at top for 3 solid secs

1 set of db rear lunges with 70s

Sitting calf raises: 12/10/8 hold at peak

Calf presses on leg press: 12/10/8 hold at peak

3 sets sit ups 60/50/40

3 sets of decline oblique crunches 30/30/30

Time to eat some din din and then ill put what I'm feeling
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 07:35 PM
  2. Purus Labs: the entire line (sponsored)
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 517
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:34 PM
  3. Entire Line on sale NOW
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 08:34 AM
  4. Entire Line of LG Sciences now at THE PLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:43 PM
  5. ** Entire PAL line on Sale @ NUtra!..haha**
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 12:35 PM