Airborne turns green with Purus Labs entire line!!!

Page 10 of 46 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Looking good, And that cycle looks like a good time..lol

RECOVERBRO

2. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Looking good, And that cycle looks like a good time..lol
    There u r bro!!! Haha thanks for joining and yes I'm siked for the Bold. Been wanting some for a long while and was graciously hooked up.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    ****in straight murdered it!!! Strength is UUUUUUPP!!!

leg press: 12/10/8/6

Leg extentions: 10/8/8 holds at top for 3 solid secs

1 set of db rear lunges with 70s

Sitting calf raises: 12/10/8 hold at peak

Calf presses on leg press: 12/10/8 hold at peak

3 sets sit ups 60/50/40

3 sets of decline oblique crunches 30/30/30

Time to eat some din din and then ill put what I'm feeling
    Killing the workouts! I can't remember the last time I did leg press, but 1250 sounds beastly!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11

Killing the workouts! I can't remember the last time I did leg press, but 1250 sounds beastly!
    Ya I was squatin close to 6 then switched to leg press and didn't know I could lift a Damn VW lmfao it sucks to take all the plates off tho
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I second that ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ya I was squatin close to 6 then switched to leg press and didn't know I could lift a Damn VW lmfao it sucks to take all the plates off tho
    rerack your damn weights! lol, 1200 is a sh*t load of plates. I think your defining beastmode, I applaud you sir!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Sd
    Stano-200
    P-bold

Stano and bold at higher dose. If I can bulk 25 pounds on sd with the right diet... Can't wait to see myself on same run of sd with added. Takin 4ad as well
    are you planing on using cycle assist or jumping on the TUDCA bandwagon? (I don't want to sound like I'm knockin' it, TUDCA is just new to me)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244

are you planing on using cycle assist or jumping on the TUDCA bandwagon? (I don't want to sound like I'm knockin' it, TUDCA is just new to me)
    I just buy individual supports lol liv52 worked for me bloods came back good last cycle. Recovered well. No bp issues. Back pumps last day... Weren't that bad... Only sides were agression, unrelentless female attention, strength and gettin swole like I walked in the gym and got stung by a 350 lb bee ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Re racking those weights is a work out in its own.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

9. Slinshot is on its way =) can't wait to see how slinshot+SD does for glycogen synthesis. I might explode...
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

10. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Slinshot is on its way =) can't wait to see how slinshot+SD does for glycogen synthesis. I might explode...
    That's a good thing lol so you wanna take 2 Slin for every 75 carbs. That's where its at. Your gonna love this shiz bro
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

11. Blasted my shoulder workout!!! So much energy it was amazing!!!

Warmed up with rear felt flys db & cable. My left shoulder is pretty tweaked so takes a bit to warm up.

Standing shoulder press: 12/8/1/5
    245 almost gave out

Db shoulder press: 12/8

Db lateral raises: 12/10/8

Olympic bar shrugs: 12/10/8/6

Kept it short and sweet! Feelin great. Dinner is here... Took 6 caps of SlinShot. Meatloaf, mash potatoes, rice and broccoli ;-) end of workout week so will post full review after din din!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Blasted my shoulder workout!!! So much energy it was amazing!!!

Warmed up with rear felt flys db & cable. My left shoulder is pretty tweaked so takes a bit to warm up.

245 almost gave out

Kept it short and sweet! Feelin great. Dinner is here... Took 6 caps of SlinShot. Meatloaf, mash potatoes, rice and broccoli ;-) end of workout week so will post full review after din din!
    Nice workout man!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

13. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150

Nice workout man!
    Thank you bro. Takes a lot for these delts to grow.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Alright initial weight was 250... Always weigh myself after workout and I only eat a Greek yogurt and a cup of oatmeal before. I am now at 251.8... Hmm don't understand ;-) been eating a lot so... I do look a little bigger, still leanin out.

Recycle: nothin new to report. Should kick in anyday. I am becoming more dry so this could be it as well.

D-pol: Don't know where to start. Best pumps I've had... Worked out legs yesterday and had pumps everywhere. Every now and then ill have a big libido spike which I know when my test is bein boosted. This is starting to work.

Organ Shield: feeling great, my organs are working at top shape right now especially with eating clean and not drinking. Great addition.

Muscle Marinade: still favorite pwo. Can't get enough. Taste is great but I'm starting to taste a jello like aftertaste. Mixability is simple but I'd compare it to RecoverPro. It's stays foamy on top a little bit.

SlinShot: this stuff is AMAZING. I upper my dose to 4. Did 6 today but ate A LOT. It's like I get food pumps. No bloat and I feel rock hard and like I'm flexing all the time. I advise EVERYONE who is serious bout cutting fat or gaining rock hard muscle to try this.

FatSmack XR: amazing cutter... I'm leaning out while maintaining high levels of energy. Doesn't stop my appetite completely and the burn goes away in time. I do gotta say. Be careful when you burp after this. A bit of stomach acid came up and chared my throat and nasal passage. Bad... Hard to talk at times but its not common so enjoy!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Blasted my shoulder workout!!! So much energy it was amazing!!!

245 almost gave out

245 shoulder press?? You facking monster lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

16. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

245 shoulder press?? You facking monster lol
    For 1 lol shoulder didn't take it well but thanks gotta work the rear more :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

For 1 lol shoulder didn't take it well but thanks gotta work the rear more :-)
    I behind you bro...I can do 205...soon I'll beat you muhahahaha...jk bro really proud my friend/bro is strong
    OG Punjabi Avenger

18. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

I behind you bro...I can do 205...soon I'll beat you muhahahaha...jk bro really proud my friend/bro is strong
    Haha thanks bud u will catch up... If I let u ;-) Haha jk
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Haha thanks bud u will catch up... If I let u ;-) Haha jk
    Lol maybe a cycle of SD will
    OG Punjabi Avenger

20. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Lol maybe a cycle of SD will
    When are u running a cycle of goodies?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

When are u running a cycle of goodies?
    You mean cycle of SD??
    OG Punjabi Avenger

22. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

You mean cycle of SD??
    Or other ph/ds/aas
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

23. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Or other ph/ds/aas
    Idk bro...I'm scared to do pin...but I'll do a cycle of ph soon...maybe epi again...plus in September I'm going to my country for 2months vacation...so no gym...just eating and enjoying lol...so if I have enough time I'll do another cycle...if not then maybe after I come back...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

24. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Idk bro...I'm scared to do pin...but I'll do a cycle of ph soon...maybe epi again...plus in September I'm going to my country for 2months vacation...so no gym...just eating and enjoying lol...so if I have enough time I'll do another cycle...if not then maybe after I come back...
    I would like to run one with u whenever
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I would like to run one with u whenever
    Yea definitely bro...I'm think epi and stano or hdrol or stano...I'm not looking for size...I just wanna get crazy ripped...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

26. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Yea definitely bro...I'm think epi and stano or hdrol or stano...I'm not looking for size...I just wanna get crazy ripped...
    I'm going for 300 pounds X-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

27. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I'm going for 300 pounds X-D
    Seriously!!! Then I won't call you human...you gonna be a monster lol...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

28. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Seriously!!! Then I won't call you human...you gonna be a monster lol...
    Lol it'll take awhile but I eat unhuman like its almost disgusting Haha people ask me where it goes... It's Def key to DENSE muscle I'm a compact 250
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Lol it'll take awhile but I eat unhuman like its almost disgusting Haha people ask me where it goes... It's Def key to DENSE muscle I'm a compact 250
    300 is lot of weight man...you can crush anyone comes under your feet lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger

30. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

300 is lot of weight man...you can crush anyone comes under your feet lol
    Haha tryin ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 491
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 08:35 PM
  2. Purus Labs: the entire line (sponsored)
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 517
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 11:34 PM
  3. Entire Line on sale NOW
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 09:34 AM
  4. Entire Line of LG Sciences now at THE PLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:43 PM
  5. ** Entire PAL line on Sale @ NUtra!..haha**
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 01:35 PM