Jump starting with I force's Intimidate and Reveritol V2 *sponsored*

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First things, huge shout out t vaughtrue and all of iforce for allowing me to run this stack, I really think it will be a great run for me. If you don't know my story I was on TRT for about a year and a half, and have been off now fr about 6 months. I have had bloodwork dne and T levels are nly at 150 (go back to the doc again on monday)....it eems that my problem is the I am not producing any LH s that i where I feel intimidate and reveritl V2 can really help jumpstart my system again.

Current Stats: 5'9 150lbs 22 years old.... was playing cllege football a acouple years ago and then got really sick went form about 170 dwn t 100lb in the hospital and that when my t issues began and I think the etremely low weight is why, s I am hoping that a my bdy regulate itself it will restart the production again

Workout setup: I am currently hittin bodyparts around twice a week, quads/bis, chest/shoulders/tris(if time), Back/hams...abs and calves on off days. I like to start off each workout with a heavy compound movement fr about 4-5 sets f 6-8 (bench, squat, DL, OH Press) I al add in band wrk when I can for power and explosiveness. The rest f the workout is set between 10-15 withdrop sets on last sets usually.

Diet:I am currently following the lean gains/IF style eating mostly due to conveinince because i am on the go all day.....some day I have to eat all my calories in one meal which can be pretty tough to get down sometimes. I am taking in 3600 calories a day on w/o days, on off day anywhere from 2600-3000 depending on my activity level. n off days I keep all carbs cming from nuts/veggie/dairy o it is pretty low....days following these low carb daye iwill d a higher carb day of 400g, protein about 260 and fat around 110 or so.....on other day cabs are at 330 protein at 300 and fat at 120.

I will be taking my first dose of intimidate tonight and reviitol V2 also at 1 cap tonight, I will take 2 in the morning just as the directions say.

I am very interested to see how my sleep is on intimidate. I have heard that leep is greatly improved with intimidate and leep is usually an isue fr me soI will be able to comment on that....

Supplements:only other things I take are beta alanine, creatine ( CEE) almost gone, then i may try neovar, ALCAR with preworkout, LCLT for postworkout and alot of glutamine.......anyone have any opinions on neovar? also i take a lin sane or two with my high carb meals if I am eating it all at once

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad t have you in, ill be follwing urs as well........................also to everyone, my keyboard stinks s my typing may be a little messed up, a u can see its not great, even the damn title got messed up, s sorry ahead of time for that, should still eb able to follow along

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
glad t have you in, ill be follwing urs as well........................also to everyone, my keyboard stinks s my typing may be a little messed up, a u can see its not great, even the damn title got messed up, s sorry ahead of time for that, should still eb able to follow along
Use a virtual keyboard, might take some time, but it will be better. If you have windows 7 click start then type on-screen keyboard.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope this stack gets them test levels up brother!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, firt dose last night of 1 cap intimidate, 1 cap, reversitol......thi morning tok two caps reversitil. I read in someone elses log that tehy have foun themselves peeing more, that was not the case with me today. Didn't really notice any difference in my sleep either, but it was only the first dose, s i wasn't expecting much.

had a pretty good workout today quads/bis

rev band squat (my hammies were a little sore so teh rev band helps to make the weight lighter at the bottom and heavier at the top s my quad really get a good workout). 185x8
195x8
205x8
225x8
245x10! ( was pleasently uprised by this, really pushed it)
265x3 just for fun :)
165x16 burn out

Rev band front squat
135x10
145x10x2
145x12

leg ext.
130x14
130x13
135x11 drop 100x7
135x11 drop 100x7 drop 85x6 70x7 crzy burn with a squeeze and stretch after, hurt like hell!

hack squat with band
90x15
110x15
130x12
140x12 drop 90x10 drp 70x15

1 leg press 4 sets f 20 (frgot weights)

leg ext, 2 set toes in two set toes out really squeezing !

e-z bar curl....weights for bis are not very impressive but i really focused on squeezing the muscle and got some incredible burning!

35x15
40x12 +3 bad
40x11
50x7 + 3
35x15

hammer curl

15x15
20x12+3 alt.
20x12+3 alt drop 15 x 15

incline curl with a double pump at top

10x15
15x7 drp 10 x 8
15x7 drp 10x 7 +3

rope cable curl 3 set of 12 50 lbs.

them0dster

Awards
i tried intimidate.. out of all the daa ive tried, that one did nothing for me. i liked t-up by nutrex. propadrol es ( not the original that was a ph)

sent using tapatalk on my crappy optimus s

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout brother! Will you be getting post bloods ?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will probably be getting bloods again.....not for ure though but with my issue i do get them done quite often s hopefully!!! cant wait to see what my levels are at right now though, go to the doc on monday

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sleep was real good last night, really idnt want to get up but i had to...tomorrow on the other hand i do not, so hopefully ill get lots of recovery goin on! tomorrow is an "off" day but i plan to do a decent amount of ab work if I have the time. My reg. workouts take so long that I have to do ab on my off days. My off day calories are usually between 2600-3000 depending on my activity level........

today was chest/shoulders/tris

band bench 5 et of 6-8, for some reason i was weaker on almot all exercises today, i took this as a sign to go alittle lighter so i went lighter and really focused on queeing. I think i was weaker because of how toughyest. quad workout was

military press with chains, 4 sets 10

DB incline 4 set 10-15

dips 4 sets 15

decline fly ss decline hammer press 3 set 12-15 witha drop on the hammer press on last set

FST-7 style incline cable flys

DB shoulder press 4 set 10-15 double drop on last set

banded hammer shoulder pre 3 sets of 10

seated lateral raises 3 sets of 10-15 with doulbe drop on last set

high pull 3 et with drop on last set

rope face pull, 3 sets of 10-15

1 arm DB tri ext overhead 3 set 10-15

rev band CG smith bench 4 sets 10

3 set of 10,10,10 triple drop vbar pushdown

3 set of 15 one arm rev grip pushdown

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok o i know it still only my 2nd night with intimidate but its gotta do something for sleep cuz i lept for like 10 hours! sure i was awake alot but still, i never do that, felt refreshed when I woke up although my legs are still extremely sore from my quad workout. I ended up doing wy too much cardio because i was studying while on the elipical and ended up burnin like 600 cals...then did an ab workout, a bit hsorter of a workout thn usual........hanging leg raises, leg raises, rope crunches ss with ball crunches and planks on a bosu ball.......... tomorrow will be back and hastring, lokin forward to killin it!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Last night was my first night using Intimidate and it got me sleeping through the wind storm ripping through Buffalo last night!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SAME HERE!!!! u live in blo.....so do i.............where u live at?

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I tell, you might come creepin'! Lol. Tonawanda/Kenmore/Amherst/Buffalo. Where they all kind of meet is all I'll say!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha ok.....im in cheektowaga, by the airport dont bother me to say it

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ha ok.....im in cheektowaga, by the airport dont bother me to say it
Pharaoh's is by the airport too! You dirty dog!
pharaoh.png

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like the intimidate is kicking in!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick question: does Intimidate cause GI issues or frequent bathroom trips? Have heard that some people react this way to simple DAA, and the last couple days since I've added Intimidate this has been happening to me. I never had an issue with DAA before so I'm kind of suspicious.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question: does Intimidate cause GI issues or frequent bathroom trips? Have heard that some people react this way to simple DAA, and the last couple days since I've added Intimidate this has been happening to me. I never had an issue with DAA before so I'm kind of suspicious.
No GI issues reported.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
There no GI issues with intimidate and intimidate is not daa it's NMDA. Also do not mix daa with intimidate.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There no GI issues with intimidate and intimidate is not daa it's NMDA. Also do not mix daa with intimidate.
My bad; was involved in a lot of posts all at once and got my nomenclature wrong! I just thought I read somewhere in initial logs or reports that GI issues came up once in a while. I don't know, I'm also the only guy who can't deal with Focus XT because it gives me constant runs. Anyway, third night upcoming with Intimidate so hopefully I'll be able to sense a pattern or not tomorrow.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
My bad; was involved in a lot of posts all at once and got my nomenclature wrong! I just thought I read somewhere in initial logs or reports that GI issues came up once in a while. I don't know, I'm also the only guy who can't deal with Focus XT because it gives me constant runs. Anyway, third night upcoming with Intimidate so hopefully I'll be able to sense a pattern or not tomorrow.
Make sure your not taking DAA with it.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not at all. Switching gears from Formula-X the past couple weeks.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea it sitnks cuz my pre workout (no ignite) ha amisterone which is like DAA so i cant take it.....need a new pre! esp if i buy more intimidate adn RV2 to run it for the full 8 weeks

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i go to the doc tomorrow to see what my levels are at (pre intimidate) no really expecting anything but who knows.......sleep was ok last night, not as good as the night before, hopefully tonight will be a good one cuz i will not be getting alot so quality is important. killer workout today

back/hams

banded rack pulls

started off a little slow today but it picked up quick, trength on these was about the same as lat week although i did pull 350x1 which felt pretty solid.

RDL 5 sets of 6-8 working up to 215 for 10 which was a pr! (only got 6 with a little rest and 2 more last week)

banded bent over row..... was WAY up thi week , last week only went up to 85 for 10 today i did 115 for 12!

banded front pulldown 3 set 10-12....weight was the same as last week but since other went up before, not worried

1 arm iso hammer row slow controlled negative, a little jerkey on the poitive, got up to 190 for 10 solid reps

low cable row, really good form 4 sets 10-15 working up to 110 for 10 with a double drop

cable pullover(on a decline) like a DB pullover on a decline but u use a str8 bar on a low cable ( good stuff) 3 sets 12-15

hyperext. 4 sets

4 sets lying leg curl with a double drop on last et

1 leg RDL ( did 2 et with 2 22.5 lb DBs then 2 set with my hand supporting me on the rack with one 45 lb DB....this gave me some crazy good tretches and contractions in my glute, ham tie in, will def. be doing these again next week)

finihed off with 4x20 on the leg press with feet really high and wide to focus on my preexhausted hammies, working up to 270x20 witha double drop, 180 x 20 and 140 x25! gonn go heavier next week, wasnt sure of my limits on this one same with the rdls!

probably gonna be cray sore tomorrrow.........chet/shoulder/tris tmorrow!, gona try to hit a little calve if i got the time too.....i have a really hectic schedule thi week so these long ass workouts may need to be trimmed down

cals spot on at 3600 today....275 pro 400 carb 100 fat!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Nice workout and good volume again bro! That sucks about the pre workout man, hopefully the doc visit tomorrow goes well!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hang in there, you've got a bro in B-Lo rooting for your good results!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys, lovin ur logs as well, keep it up! maybe well all get sponsoships out of this lol

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
awesome log so far bro, just like the last one you did that i was in on. glad you're getting solid sleep off of Intimidate, I know most people respond well to their first dose, but some people have had trouble sleeping while using it (although 99% of people seem to be ok sleeping while using it). be sure to let us know how the doc visit goes :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant wait to see your post blood work!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well....tet is up in the 220s which is a positive........highest it ever been by far..........doc has put me back on clomid for amonth, hopefully this is ok to take with intimidate, i asked the doc about taking DAA with it and he didnt knw what it was and didnt care if i tok it oo as of nw ill be taking both, unless some reps have some knowledge that thi wudl not be a good idea.....i will have bloodwork dne again after the month......any chance i could get enough of this stack to last me until that blodwork?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome log so far bro, just like the last one you did that i was in on. glad you're getting solid sleep off of Intimidate, I know most people respond well to their first dose, but some people have had trouble sleeping while using it (although 99% of people seem to be ok sleeping while using it). be sure to let us know how the doc visit goes :)

thanks glad to ahve u in....ive noticed my mind racing alot actually with intimidate, i tend t wake up alot, i mean i always ahve but its starting t get annying, i hope it nt the intimidate

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
today wa supposed to be chest/shoulders/tris, but my lwer back is pretty sore a well as my hamtrings from yest. workout so im figuring i wont be recovered for tueday which would be a quad/bi wrkout ( but i do squats) and wed. is a de off day s i did chet and bis today and iwll probably do shoulder and tris tomorrow............if for some reason i feel recovered i will do quads and tris. Cals were on again at 3600 again, 300 pro 330 carb 120 fat

chest/bis

bench 5 sets 6-8 working up to 155 for 6...previously my best had been 145 for 7 so thats quite the increase!

db incline 4 sets 10-15 short rest periods 45lbs

dips bodyweight x 4, very slow controlled negatives

decline fly ss smith decline bench 3 sets

smith rev grip bench 3 sets

machien fly 3 sets unilateral

3 et stretch flys ( double pump in stretch position)

barbell curls 4 sets 8-10 50lbs drop 30 x 15

twist curls 20x15
20x15
20x15
25x10 drop 15x15

1 arm machine preacher curls

3 sets last one iwth forced reps

high cable curl 3 ets 12-15 drop on final 2 sets.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea it sitnks cuz my pre workout (no ignite) ha amisterone which is like DAA so i cant take it.....need a new pre! esp if i buy more intimidate adn RV2 to run it for the full 8 weeks
Get some Maximize Intense.. nothing has ever rev'd me up to lift like that.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Boys.. I'm just down the highway in Toronto! log's looking good bro..
Let's meet halfway (or so) in Lundy's Lane! See ya at the 'downer!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
well....tet is up in the 220s which is a positive........highest it ever been by far..........doc has put me back on clomid for amonth, hopefully this is ok to take with intimidate, i asked the doc about taking DAA with it and he didnt knw what it was and didnt care if i tok it oo as of nw ill be taking both, unless some reps have some knowledge that thi wudl not be a good idea.....i will have bloodwork dne again after the month......any chance i could get enough of this stack to last me until that blodwork?
Nice brother! Glad the test is on it's way back up! Solid log so far :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ended up being an "off" day but not really lol......didnt plan on it but ended up at the gym and did tri and a little abs, plus got ome cardio in throughout the day, rode my bike around and did a little on the elipical.......calories were lower today around 2700-3000 quads with light shoulder tomorrow! intimidate has been taken as well as RV2 goodnight all!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not feeelin the love in here from the reps............ :-(

legs jsut didnt feel 100% yet so decided to hit back/shoulders which was a different pairing for me.my lower back was still feelin my last back workout wiht heavy rack deads so i stayed away from any type of DL.

rev banded bent over row

185x12
225x12
245x12
245x12

t-bar row using all 25lb plats for greater ROM

125x15
150x15
150x15
175x10 drop 125 x 15 75 x 15

banded rev grip hammer pulldown

20x12
30x10+2 (little cheat)
40x10+2
50x8+4

1 arm db row, tring to focus more on form

45x15
50x15
60x12
80x8+4

neautral grip pull down 3 sets 10-15

machien high row, 3 sets 10-15

rev close grip pulldown (body facing away) 3 sets 10-15

DB lateral raise

10x23
15x15
15x12+3
15x12+3

supersetted with

smith behind the head press

85x15
95x10
95x10
95x10 drop 85 x 10 75x10

rev band mith high pull 4 sets double drop on last set

rev banded shrug 4 sets 10-15

one arm smith shrug 3 set 12-15
eated rope face pulls 4 set 10-15 with a drop on last set.......

sleep was REALLY god last night, i dont have to be up tomorrow so hoping for a good night sleep tonight!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do what your doc wants with the clomid but I really would like to see how this stack helps your test levels on its own

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not feeelin the love in here from the reps............ :-(

legs jsut didnt feel 100% yet so decided to hit back/shoulders which was a different pairing for me.my lower back was still feelin my last back workout wiht heavy rack deads so i stayed away from any type of DL.

rev banded bent over row

185x12
225x12
245x12
245x12

t-bar row using all 25lb plats for greater ROM

125x15
150x15
150x15
175x10 drop 125 x 15 75 x 15

banded rev grip hammer pulldown

20x12
30x10+2 (little cheat)
40x10+2
50x8+4

1 arm db row, tring to focus more on form

45x15
50x15
60x12
80x8+4

neautral grip pull down 3 sets 10-15

machien high row, 3 sets 10-15

rev close grip pulldown (body facing away) 3 sets 10-15

DB lateral raise

10x23
15x15
15x12+3
15x12+3

supersetted with

smith behind the head press

85x15
95x10
95x10
95x10 drop 85 x 10 75x10

rev band mith high pull 4 sets double drop on last set

rev banded shrug 4 sets 10-15

one arm smith shrug 3 set 12-15
eated rope face pulls 4 set 10-15 with a drop on last set.......

sleep was REALLY god last night, i dont have to be up tomorrow so hoping for a good night sleep tonight!!!!
That's a lot of volume for not feeling it! Looks like a solid workout to me!!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Another high volume and solid workout man! Glad ur getting that good deep sleep cuz ur gonna need it lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw I love you lol I've been consistent with showing it!!