Jump starting with I force's Intimidate and Reveritol V2 *sponsored*

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guys....honestly i dont feel too much different so im guessing test levels havent changeed much...... sleep has been pretty good sitll thoughwhich i lvoe cuz i never sleep well!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok so today was a leg day.....crazy intense unforutnately my strength was down....im really not too sure why but I have been doing alot of biek riding to save gas so maybe they jut werent 100% but still killed it, lowered weights and jsut kept constant tension and it killed me. my legs ache so bad right now and its hours later, gonna be sore for a week i can feel it.

I also feel that I may need to take a deload week, i jsut feel a little mental and physical fog if you will...it take me longer to get going and stuff, however I think I will wait until this stack is gone so i can give it a full run.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
ok so today was a leg day.....crazy intense unforutnately my strength was down....im really not too sure why but I have been doing alot of biek riding to save gas so maybe they jut werent 100% but still killed it, lowered weights and jsut kept constant tension and it killed me. my legs ache so bad right now and its hours later, gonna be sore for a week i can feel it.

I also feel that I may need to take a deload week, i jsut feel a little mental and physical fog if you will...it take me longer to get going and stuff, however I think I will wait until this stack is gone so i can give it a full run.
Am with you on a strength drop / physical fog etc, I experienced that today was not fun.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weird.....but it was weird cuz i still ahd a really good workout but i had to take all myweights down a good amount. hopefully we rebound. Im def. taking tomorrow off, probably will hit it again on sunday

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
weird.....but it was weird cuz i still ahd a really good workout but i had to take all myweights down a good amount. hopefully we rebound. Im def. taking tomorrow off, probably will hit it again on sunday
Well I had to stop my workout early to prevent injuries, what am going to do is making sure I have been getting enough protein in and I think I'll do a deload to. I do how we round back tho haa

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you gonna wait till after he stack to deload, cuz i feel like i should now but i wanna wait till after the stack at the same time

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
are you gonna wait till after he stack to deload, cuz i feel like i should now but i wanna wait till after the stack at the same time
No am going to start now to prevent anything, and it will be good for my body. Don't wait listen to your body.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have started a little bit of a deload week with onoly about 3 more day left of the tack so my final review will probably come tomorrow........My body jsutneeds a bit of a break ive been hammerin it pretty hard, not sure how lon hte deload will be, i will let my body decide.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well the stack is down to its last servin :-( so my final review is now......................:)

Intimidate:

Sleep: 9/10 - without a doubt I slept better with this product which is a HUGE plus for me since I don't sleep well. There were still some nihts that were a little rough but overall great in this department. Also, the quality of the sleep was better, If I wasn't able to get a full 8 hours I still felt pretty refrehed and awake in the morning

Recovery - 8/10 - Recovery was better on this stack than without it, however my killer leg workouts still got the best of me where I would be sore for a week after, but all the bike riding I do when it nice out probablydidn't help my case. All other bodyparts recovered quickly and could train within 2 days again if I wanted to.

Strength - 9/10 - I usually don't gain strenth too quickly but my bodyweight has stayed the same and I have put a decent amount of weight on all lifts. Besides sleep I think this is the next best thing Intimidate helped me with.

Libido - 7/10 - to be conpletely honest I didn't get nearly the same libido efffect as some of the other loggers :-( I think this may have somethin to do with my testosterone issues. At times my libido was higher than uual though which is usuallyhard for me to notice

Also note that I always had great energy in my workouts and felt very good overall

overall- 8/10 - the only hting keepin it from a 9 is the libido aspect for me but like I said I have some other issues that many others do not.

Reveritol

Hardness - 9/10 - My muscles definitely felt and looked much harder a teh stack went on.

Drynes - 7/10 - I'm not too sure exactly how to gauge this however there were some day where my joints hurt but overall felt ok, with muscle definition very hih so it mustve worked pretty well

I would also liek to note with reversitol that ince I already have extremely low Testosterone that my estrogen probably isn't too high to begin with so this may not have worked as well with me..... I go to the doctor on the 16th where I will find results of recent bloodwork to see how my test levels are.

overall - 8/10 - liek I said I did notice some nice muscle hardness which ives reversitol a bi bump in my book, other than that I can't say I noticed too much from it but once aain, my isues play a part

last but not least I would like to thank Vaughntrue and the entire IForce team for allowing me to log such great products. I really enjoyed my time on them, and love all of Iforce's products ( really wanna try protean still....need the funds lol).....they are a top notch company on the rise and I wish them the best of luck in the future and I will definitely be purchasing from them again!

p.s. lol...........thank you to everyone that followed along I appreciate all your input and motivation

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sprry about my damn spelling some letters on my keyboard dont like to work

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Excellent review! I can't wait to see bloods I have a great feeling there going to be good!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Great review man and great log man! It was fun riding along!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Awesome reviews man and great workouts, I tried reversitol as well stuff is awesome :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review mkretz! Not only did you guys all kill it with your workouts but with these logs/reviews too - I got a lot to live up to next month!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review mkretz! Not only did you guys all kill it with your workouts but with these logs/reviews too - I got a lot to live up to next month!

thanks! and u bet ill be following, post it up in here when u start!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Did you ever get post bloods?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i get bloods done in about a week, tehn see the doc on the 16th ill keep u posted for sure