Jump starting with I force's Intimidate and Reveritol V2 *sponsored*

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Nice workout and good volume again bro! That sucks about the pre workout man, hopefully the doc visit tomorrow goes well!
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

2. Same as the above psot! ^^
    •   

3. Hang in there, you've got a bro in B-Lo rooting for your good results!

4. thanks guys, lovin ur logs as well, keep it up! maybe well all get sponsoships out of this lol

5. awesome log so far bro, just like the last one you did that i was in on. glad you're getting solid sleep off of Intimidate, I know most people respond well to their first dose, but some people have had trouble sleeping while using it (although 99% of people seem to be ok sleeping while using it). be sure to let us know how the doc visit goes
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
    •   

6. I cant wait to see your post blood work!

7. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    I cant wait to see your post blood work!
    This. It's always good to see the proof.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

8. well....tet is up in the 220s which is a positive........highest it ever been by far..........doc has put me back on clomid for amonth, hopefully this is ok to take with intimidate, i asked the doc about taking DAA with it and he didnt knw what it was and didnt care if i tok it oo as of nw ill be taking both, unless some reps have some knowledge that thi wudl not be a good idea.....i will have bloodwork dne again after the month......any chance i could get enough of this stack to last me until that blodwork?

9. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    awesome log so far bro, just like the last one you did that i was in on. glad you're getting solid sleep off of Intimidate, I know most people respond well to their first dose, but some people have had trouble sleeping while using it (although 99% of people seem to be ok sleeping while using it). be sure to let us know how the doc visit goes

thanks glad to ahve u in....ive noticed my mind racing alot actually with intimidate, i tend t wake up alot, i mean i always ahve but its starting t get annying, i hope it nt the intimidate

10. today wa supposed to be chest/shoulders/tris, but my lwer back is pretty sore a well as my hamtrings from yest. workout so im figuring i wont be recovered for tueday which would be a quad/bi wrkout ( but i do squats) and wed. is a de off day s i did chet and bis today and iwll probably do shoulder and tris tomorrow............if for some reason i feel recovered i will do quads and tris. Cals were on again at 3600 again, 300 pro 330 carb 120 fat

chest/bis

bench 5 sets 6-8 working up to 155 for 6...previously my best had been 145 for 7 so thats quite the increase!

db incline 4 sets 10-15 short rest periods 45lbs

dips bodyweight x 4, very slow controlled negatives

decline fly ss smith decline bench 3 sets

smith rev grip bench 3 sets

machien fly 3 sets unilateral

3 et stretch flys ( double pump in stretch position)

barbell curls 4 sets 8-10 50lbs drop 30 x 15

twist curls 20x15
    20x15
    20x15
    25x10 drop 15x15

1 arm machine preacher curls

3 sets last one iwth forced reps

high cable curl 3 ets 12-15 drop on final 2 sets.

11. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Pharaoh's is by the airport too! You dirty dog!
    Attachment 58603
    Boys.. I'm just down the highway in Toronto! log's looking good bro..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    yea it sitnks cuz my pre workout (no ignite) ha amisterone which is like DAA so i cant take it.....need a new pre! esp if i buy more intimidate adn RV2 to run it for the full 8 weeks
    Get some Maximize Intense.. nothing has ever rev'd me up to lift like that.
    FINAFLEX REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme

Boys.. I'm just down the highway in Toronto! log's looking good bro..
    Let's meet halfway (or so) in Lundy's Lane! See ya at the 'downer!

14. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    well....tet is up in the 220s which is a positive........highest it ever been by far..........doc has put me back on clomid for amonth, hopefully this is ok to take with intimidate, i asked the doc about taking DAA with it and he didnt knw what it was and didnt care if i tok it oo as of nw ill be taking both, unless some reps have some knowledge that thi wudl not be a good idea.....i will have bloodwork dne again after the month......any chance i could get enough of this stack to last me until that blodwork?
    Nice brother! Glad the test is on it's way back up! Solid log so far

15. ended up being an "off" day but not really lol......didnt plan on it but ended up at the gym and did tri and a little abs, plus got ome cardio in throughout the day, rode my bike around and did a little on the elipical.......calories were lower today around 2700-3000 quads with light shoulder tomorrow! intimidate has been taken as well as RV2 goodnight all!

16. not feeelin the love in here from the reps............ :-(

legs jsut didnt feel 100% yet so decided to hit back/shoulders which was a different pairing for me.my lower back was still feelin my last back workout wiht heavy rack deads so i stayed away from any type of DL.

rev banded bent over row

185x12
    225x12
    245x12
    245x12

t-bar row using all 25lb plats for greater ROM

125x15
    150x15
    150x15
    175x10 drop 125 x 15 75 x 15

banded rev grip hammer pulldown

20x12
    30x10+2 (little cheat)
    40x10+2
    50x8+4

1 arm db row, tring to focus more on form

45x15
    50x15
    60x12
    80x8+4

neautral grip pull down 3 sets 10-15

machien high row, 3 sets 10-15

rev close grip pulldown (body facing away) 3 sets 10-15

DB lateral raise

10x23
    15x15
    15x12+3
    15x12+3

supersetted with

smith behind the head press

85x15
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10 drop 85 x 10 75x10

rev band mith high pull 4 sets double drop on last set

rev banded shrug 4 sets 10-15

one arm smith shrug 3 set 12-15
    eated rope face pulls 4 set 10-15 with a drop on last set.......

sleep was REALLY god last night, i dont have to be up tomorrow so hoping for a good night sleep tonight!!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    well....tet is up in the 220s which is a positive........highest it ever been by far..........doc has put me back on clomid for amonth, hopefully this is ok to take with intimidate, i asked the doc about taking DAA with it and he didnt knw what it was and didnt care if i tok it oo as of nw ill be taking both, unless some reps have some knowledge that thi wudl not be a good idea.....i will have bloodwork dne again after the month......any chance i could get enough of this stack to last me until that blodwork?
    Do what your doc wants with the clomid but I really would like to see how this stack helps your test levels on its own

18. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    not feeelin the love in here from the reps............ :-(

legs jsut didnt feel 100% yet so decided to hit back/shoulders which was a different pairing for me.my lower back was still feelin my last back workout wiht heavy rack deads so i stayed away from any type of DL.

rev banded bent over row

185x12
    225x12
    245x12
    245x12

t-bar row using all 25lb plats for greater ROM

125x15
    150x15
    150x15
    175x10 drop 125 x 15 75 x 15

banded rev grip hammer pulldown

20x12
    30x10+2 (little cheat)
    40x10+2
    50x8+4

1 arm db row, tring to focus more on form

45x15
    50x15
    60x12
    80x8+4

neautral grip pull down 3 sets 10-15

machien high row, 3 sets 10-15

rev close grip pulldown (body facing away) 3 sets 10-15

DB lateral raise

10x23
    15x15
    15x12+3
    15x12+3

supersetted with

smith behind the head press

85x15
    95x10
    95x10
    95x10 drop 85 x 10 75x10

rev band mith high pull 4 sets double drop on last set

rev banded shrug 4 sets 10-15

one arm smith shrug 3 set 12-15
    eated rope face pulls 4 set 10-15 with a drop on last set.......

sleep was REALLY god last night, i dont have to be up tomorrow so hoping for a good night sleep tonight!!!!
    That's a lot of volume for not feeling it! Looks like a solid workout to me!!

19. Another high volume and solid workout man! Glad ur getting that good deep sleep cuz ur gonna need it lol

20. Btw I love you lol I've been consistent with showing it!!

21. Not trying to piggyback on mkretz' thread too much, but I can say that 6 days on Intimidate so far has given me deep sleep, vivid dreams, and a visible leanness while maintaining my weight. Strength is definitely up; no change in libido. I'm a teacher, and sometimes I can only get 5-6 hours a night of sleep. Can't remember the last time I dreamed, not even on weekends. A bigger plus for me is that I'm refreshed upon waking up now too. I'd say that so far, Intimidate is a solid recovery product and it's helping me break some strength plateaus in the gym.

22. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious View Post
    Not trying to piggyback on mkretz' thread too much, but I can say that 6 days on Intimidate so far has given me deep sleep, vivid dreams, and a visible leanness while maintaining my weight. Strength is definitely up; no change in libido. I'm a teacher, and sometimes I can only get 5-6 hours a night of sleep. Can't remember the last time I dreamed, not even on weekends. A bigger plus for me is that I'm refreshed upon waking up now too. I'd say that so far, Intimidate is a solid recovery product and it's helping me break some strength plateaus in the gym.
    Awesome!

23. i know u lvoe me stacked haha............. i will continue to run the stack, sleep was great again lat night, and i aid my legs werent feeling it cuz it was supposed to be a quad day, wo i made and adjustment, tday I will hit legs together which i omething i havent done in about a month and a half, i have been breaking it up, feeling good right now, looking forward to not being able to walk for the next few days haha, wait till u see this workout!

I tell you what, I might not be the bigget guy, even when i was at my best, but I will tel you one thing, and people that know me will tell you the same.....you will not outwork me LETS GET IT!

24. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    That's a lot of volume for not feeling it! Looks like a solid workout to me!!
    I was just thinking the same exact thing..
    FINAFLEX REP

25. so todays leg workout wa epic....been a while since i put quad and hams together but im shot.........I plan to train tomorrow but who konw if my cns will let me lol, hopefully intimidate can really shine tnight cuz im gonna need it for sure

rev banded squat 300x1!

205x8
    225x8
    225x8
    245x8
    255x5 Rest +2 PR!

Rev banded front squat

135x10
    145x10
    150x10
    160x10! PR!

banded hack squat (feet low and together for more quad emphasis)

100x15
    110x15
    130x15
    160x12 Rest +3 PR! drop 110x15 drop 90 x 15

leg press machine 4 ets of 20 with a double drop on the last one of 25 and 50

RDL

185x8
    195x8
    205x8
    215x8
    225x6 PR!

glute bridge - i set the weight down between each rep...anyone else do these? how do you do them?

225x10
    245x10
    265x10
    295x10
    225x12 without setting it down and squeeing the top

walking barbell lunges

60x30 steps
    70x 30
    80x30 drop 30 x50 I havent done these in a long time but they felt wayyy better today

1 leg DB RDL - these are by far my new favorite exercie , i can feel these pulling my hammies and butt apart right at the tie in and outer glute
    35x15
    35x15
    40x15
    45x12

leg ext FST -7 stle ( 30 seconds rest, queezing and flexing the quad during the rest), all very controlled reps with squeezes at the top...after the last set I flexed the hell outta my quads and it might have been the worst burn i have ever felt but man was it rewarding!!!!!

26. how do you guy do glute bridges (if at all) do you set the weight down between rep....eplode up and squeeze or jsut go up and down, jsut tryin to get some ideas...... btw, i dont think ill be trianing legs fr a while, gonna need to recover! I also did a decent amount of bike riding today too so i put the calories up to 3700......

27. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    how do you guy do glute bridges (if at all) do you set the weight down between rep....eplode up and squeeze or jsut go up and down, jsut tryin to get some ideas...... btw, i dont think ill be trianing legs fr a while, gonna need to recover! I also did a decent amount of bike riding today too so i put the calories up to 3700......

Keep core squeezed etc.

28. cool, thanks....these really a re a killer, im lookin for new ways to hit my glutes, tehy seem to be hard to target directly..........also a little update on myself......weight has been about the same however my chest seems to be a bit bigger and i think my muscles are loking a little firmer, hope this isnt placebo or anything, only time will tell!!!

29. Im gonna have to try out that glute excercise!

I hope its not placebo either man, i feel hard as a rock lately. Solid workout man! Ur working really hard, respect!

30. In on this even though i'm late!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 207
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 06:21 PM
  2. i force intimidate
    By rhino67jg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 03:58 PM
  3. I force Intimidate
    By CYNIC4159 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 07:07 AM