TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH" - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

Page 8 of 15 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Are you applying once in the evening once in the morning?
    Yes, 50 AM and 50 before bed
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Ordered my two bottles Truth. Gotta admit your log has me stoked to run the bad boys.
    Thanks, you'll like it going to post another interesting study of ursolic acid tonight that could explain the associated fat loss

3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    80 bucks for 45 days a run not is exactly a "sweet deal"
    People will spend that much money on a pre workout product and a multivitamin. How many people waste hundreds of dollars a month on products that aren't yielding hundreds of dollars worth of gains or improvement? At least this product isn't a a "me-too" product, it's quite unique. People are still spending 45 bucks a month on the latest oral GH product.
    •   

4. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    At least this product isn't a a "me-too" product, it's quite unique. .
    Bingo. Its a specialty product and making it requires some sophistication. comparing it to the other run of the mill crap out there isnt fair
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Bingo. Its a specialty product and making it requires some sophistication. comparing it to the other run of the mill crap out there isnt fair
    I agree; as I've said earlier in this thread, I haven't done GH, but from what I've read, I would think that comparing the results from this product to GH would be appropriate, never mind that this product is found in the food supply, has no sides to speak of (unless you count the decreased sperm motility thing, which since I have a vasectomy, I don't... and most guys who aren't presently trying to conceive don't care about a temporary effect on their swimmers, most welcome the idea) when GH has crazy sides IMO, and UR Spray has the added benefit of improved sleep and joint pain relief.

I presently recommend this product to anyone I know who is pursuing improved body composition, and tell them that if I could only take one thing, I'd take this...

EDIT: Almost forgot the positive effects studies show it has on lipids, which I haven't yet confirmed with the spray, but I can say that while on Ursobolic during my last cycle, my last lipid test was my best ever in PCT.
  6. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Thanks, you'll like it going to post another interesting study of ursolic acid tonight that could explain the associated fat loss
    Sounds interesting.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Everyone is talking about the fatloss and the heat production that ursolic acid seems to induce Patrick may have found one avenue. PA posted the article over on PHF
    J Nat Prod. 2011 Jul 22;74(7):1640-4. Epub 2011 Jun 7.
    Uncoupling and antioxidant effects of ursolic acid in isolated rat heart mitochondria.
    Liobikas J, Majiene D, Trumbeckaite S, Kursvietiene L, Masteikova R, Kopustinskiene DM, Savickas A, Bernatoniene J.
    Source
    Institute for Biomedical Research, Academy of Medicine, Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Eiveniu 4, LT-50009, Kaunas, Lithuania.
    Abstract
    Ursolic acid (1), a pentacyclic triterpene acid, is one of the major components of certain traditional medicinal plants and possesses a wide range of biological effects, such as anti-inflammatory, antioxidative, and cytotoxic activities. Furthermore, 1, when present at 1.6-5 ng/mL concentrations in commercial herbal preparations used for patients with cardiac disorders, may also exert pro-cardiac activities. There are several indirect suggestions that the cardioprotective mechanism of ursolic acid could involve the mitochondria; however the mechanism of action is still not known. Therefore, the effects of 0.4-200 ng/mL ursolic acid (1) on the functions of isolated rat heart mitochondria oxidizing either pyruvate and malate, succinate, or palmitoyl-l-carnitine plus malate were investigated. It was found that 1 induced a statistically significant uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation. A statistically significant decrease in H₂O₂ production in the mitochondria was observed after incubation with 5 ng/mL 1. This effect was comparable to the effectiveness of the classical uncoupler carbonyl cyanide 3-chlorophenylhydrazone. Since mild mitochondrial uncoupling has been proposed as one of the mechanisms of cardioprotection, the present results indicate that ursolic acid (1) has potential use as a cardioprotective compound
    It appears that Ursolic acid may function as an uncoupler.

8. Featured Author

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Everyone is talking about the fatloss and the heat production. Patrick posted the article over on PHF

It appears that Ursolic acid may function as an uncoupler.

have u seen the study that was just released from the iowa group?

showed UA increased brown fat and upregulated UCP. It definitely is a thermogenic
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

yeah $80 for a months worth is a great deal, because it has almost immediate and visible results. It worked faster for me than a PH or research chem. And I know where it comes from, its tested and safe. Nearly no sides and lots of effect. I'm thinking of starting a rosemary plantation to keep up with demand for raws

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

showed UA increased brown fat and upregulated UCP. It definitely is a thermogenic
    nope, wanna shoot me the link or you gonna' make me look. And I could have told you it was themogenic when Ursobolic came out, it had me sweating like mad.

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

too slow found it already http://www.plosone.org/article/info%...l.pone.0039332

Interesting .....very interesting

12. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got done reading that.

Very interesting, very promising. Can't wait to see its effects on me.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

2/21/2012

Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Citrulline Malate
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
    4 whole egg omelet
    1 oz muenster cheese
    3 oz sausage
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
    8 oz ground beef 80/20
    2 tblsp mayo
    1 oz cheddar cheese
    1 oz tomato

Meal:3

8oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
    2 tblsp mayo with mustard and hot sauce
    1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

10 oz turkey burger
    2tbsp Olive oil

Meal 5:
    1lb chicken thighs and legs
    3 oz purple Cauliflower
    1 oz butter

Snack
    3 hardboiled eggs

1 oz pork rinds
    2 tblsp mayo

No Workout:

Today is my work out day off, but I don't want it to be....I want to work out. I want to lift big weights for lots of reps. I want to push the envelope. I want to drive this 47 year old body to do more than it could do at 37. But today is my day off...so here I sit. Today was an good day. I had some extreme cramps last night my quads cramped for close to an hour. I guess the 900 lbs leg presses were not such a good idea. I have always suffered from cramping. It is directly proportional to how hard I worked out. If I get mild cramping I worked out hard enough, if really tore it up in the gym, I could expect extreme cramping. I am leaner still. my appetite is meh, I have to think about eating. When you are keto it is important to get enough food so as not to break down muscle. Pics will be up tomorrow or saturday. Vascularity is much enhanced, down into my lower abs, and my arms, nothing but veins. Tomorrow back and bi's ...My favorite !

14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Today is my work out day off, but I don't want it to be....I want to work out. I want to lift big weights for lots of reps. I want to push the envelope. I want to drive this 47 year old body to do more than it could do at 37. But today is my day off...so here I sit. Today was an good day. I had some extreme cramps last night my quads cramped for close to an hour. I guess the 900 lbs leg presses were not such a good idea. I have always suffered from cramping. It is directly proportional to how hard I worked out. If I get mild cramping I worked out hard enough, if really tore it up in the gym, I could expect extreme cramping. I am leaner still. my appetite is meh, I have to think about eating. When you are keto it is important to get enough food so as not to break down muscle. Pics will be up tomorrow or saturday. Vascularity is much enhanced, down into my lower abs, and my arms, nothing but veins. Tomorrow back and bi's ...My favorite !
    Many of us know how you feel, David, but rest days have an essential role in our progress - besides, you get to hammer your body tomorrow, so look forward to that!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  15. Featured Author

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Many of us know how you feel, David, but rest days have an essential role in our progress - besides, you get to hammer your body tomorrow, so look forward to that!

~Rosie~

why arent girls interested in supplements? is it because they are more interested in shoes?
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

why arent girls interested in supplements? is it because they are more interested in shoes?
    You're asking the wrong female, Pat, LOL - I've lived the "Athlete Lifestyle" as long as I can remember (and that is NEVER going to change), been a tomboy since forever (although now I have also embraced my femininity), and have NO interest whatsoever in shopping (can't stand it and if I go "shopping" I know what I want). That said, there are many females interested in supplements - the "but" is that they are usually the newbies (who don't need anything, period), those just wanting a quick fix (and don't want to hear the truth of "there are NO quick fixes"), or whom have no knowledge or experience on what they are looking at (and will just use whatever someone recommends without bothering to find out about it and knowing for themselves). All that aside, there are many experienced female trainees who DO use supplements and show an interest - you just have to "find" them (i.e. athletes, etc.).

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

My GF would side with Rosie on this, she likes nice clothes.....workout clothes, she has like 20 workout tops and nothing to wear out and about. She is forever asking me what supplement she can take to help her get more cut, muscle she grows that like there is no tomorrow. I wish had her gift in that area.

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

~Rosie~
    True That! have a great day Rosie

19. New Member

My girlfriend had a little stash of supplements of her own before I even met her. I know some others who definitely like supplements as well. I just think for the most part maybe the ones who are are not as interested in really researching and learning as some guys are. If they're pointed in the right direction though they are willing to listen and try em out.

Actually I put my girlfriend on 7 spray during a recomp. She hadn't regularly worked out in a while but we were getting ready for a vacation as well. 7 spray plus an RC yielded 8 pounds gained and roughly 1% body fat lost.
    The Ur spay 2 pack i ordered has one bottle for her not will be the only supplement she uses so we will see how it works for her. I'll be sure to track weight and measurements and whatnot.
    Last edited by RD929; 06-22-2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: 2nd paragraph added
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

My GF would side with Rosie on this, she likes nice clothes.....workout clothes, she has like 20 workout tops...
    Well, we differ there - I wear trackies or shorts and a tank or t-shirt to the gym and couldn't care less how I look in there, especially not when I finish in a sweaty mess LOL

~Rosie~

21. New Member

I had some extreme cramps last night my quads cramped for close to an hour. I guess the 900 lbs leg presses were not such a good idea. I have always suffered from cramping. It is directly proportional to how hard I worked out. If I get mild cramping I worked out hard enough, if really tore it up in the gym, I could expect extreme cramping.
    Not to sound like a broken record, but "Poseidon" bro... and with your workouts, maybe another 5 grams Beta Alanine post workout (I'm assuming now it's pre) would help a lot as well to improve your muscle PH after those marathon sessions. Just had a good friend report back since I had him add those two things in he's no longer cramping on a daily basis like he used to... he's more of an endurance than a power guy, but I think the same should apply for you.
  22. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The past few weeks I have been suffering from lower back pain, but only during my work outs when I lift. I'm not sure if it's cramping, back pumps, or just the fact that I am losing weight, lifting heavy, and my back is having problems handling the weight I am lifting. Not sure what to do or what to take to make it better because it is effecting my workouts.

Keeping on topic, I am on week 3 of UR and my belt had to be loosened yet again today and my strength has increased. To save me some sprays, I am avoiding my abs and pecs. Instead, I am applying Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate to those areas. It all seems to be working.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Not to sound like a broken record, but "Poseidon" bro... and with your workouts, maybe another 5 grams Beta Alanine post workout (I'm assuming now it's pre) would help a lot as well to improve your muscle PH after those marathon sessions. Just had a good friend report back since I had him add those two things in he's no longer cramping on a daily basis like he used to... he's more of an endurance than a power guy, but I think the same should apply for you.
    Trust me I know its on my list I only have so many $ ad currently they are all spoken for

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    The past few weeks I have been suffering from lower back pain, but only during my work outs when I lift. I'm not sure if it's cramping, back pumps, or just the fact that I am losing weight, lifting heavy, and my back is having problems handling the weight I am lifting. Not sure what to do or what to take to make it better because it is effecting my workouts.

Keeping on topic, I am on week 3 of UR and my belt had to be loosened yet again today and my strength has increased. To save me some sprays, I am avoiding my abs and pecs. Instead, I am applying Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate to those areas. It all seems to be working.
    Great, I'm having to hitch up my belt too, my love handles are almost non existent. As far as the back, it could be a lot of things if it is back pumps try a few grams of taurine and see if that helps. Hows your form? I'm old mine hurts a lot.

25. New Member

Trust me I know its on my list I only have so many $ ad currently they are all spoken for
    Know that feelin bro, believe me... just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten there was a really good chance you could avoid the torment you describe; I'd hate to see you suffering needlessly.

How's the forearm doing?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Well, we differ there - I wear trackies or shorts and a tank or t-shirt to the gym and couldn't care less how I look in there, especially not when I finish in a sweaty mess LOL

~Rosie~
    She is more interested in the range of motion an non confinement, she also finishes her workouts a sweaty mess ....and I like that.

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Know that feelin bro, believe me... just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten there was a really good chance you could avoid the torment you describe; I'd hate to see you suffering needlessly.

How's the forearm doing?
    Feels good, gonna test it out today back and bi's will report back but feels solid now

28. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

True That! have a great day Rosie

Warning!. You've passed the age threshold for using that saying. Besides, its "True dat"!. Um...I think because I'm too old to utter words like that also.
  29. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Keeping on topic, I am on week 3 of UR and my belt had to be loosened yet again today and my strength has increased. \.
    So you're getting fat and strong?
  30. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So you're getting fat and strong?
    No. I meant losing weight and getting stronger. LOL.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Warning!. You've passed the age threshold for using that saying. Besides, its "True dat"!. Um...I think because I'm too old to utter words like that also.
    I was in a hurry and used it for expediency, I couldn't bring myself to bastardize the English language any further. I also used it for comic effect because I know I am too old to use phrases like that. Thanks for keeping me straight T-Bone

32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Who's jelly of what the UPS man brought?

Name:  IMG_0033.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  162.7 KB
    *AEN IntraBolic | AllMax Nutrition Creatine Mono (Off Days) | Biotivia Bioforge V2 | CL Orange Triad | CL OxiMega Combo | EC-EGCG Stack | Prototype Nutrition Ur Spray | Smart Powders Whey | Southland Performance AA*
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GaresTaylan View Post
    Who's jelly of what the UPS man brought?

Name:  IMG_0033.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  162.7 KB
    hopefully mine is on the way and yes slightly jelly....ooh wait per T-bone I am too old to make Urban references. fo rizzle

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Citrulline Malate
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
    6 eggs fried
    4 oz Sausage
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
    10 oz 80/20 ground beef
    1 oz Muenster Cheese

Meal:3

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
    2 tblsp mayo
    1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:
    6 hard boiled eggs
    tbsp Mayonaise

Meal 5:

10oz chicken
    2tbsp mayo
    1 oz Jack Cheese

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
    1 oz pork rinds
    2 tblsp mayo

Pre-Workout

White Flood
    1 serving Clearshot

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
    5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:
    Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 2x16, 2x14, 2x10, 2x6, 1x4
    Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x =250 1x 10x 250
    Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x1
    T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 2 x 2,185 x8x3
    Hammer Strength plate loaded row. 3 plates per side 12 x 2, 10x2, 8x3
    Nautilus Seated Low Row 260
    Shrugs: 275 x 12 x 5

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip: Back is all better 110x6x4 Wide grip pinky up(see prior entry for reasoning, I call these Scott grip curls) Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
    One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12

Observations:

Thought arm was all better, was able to complete all my exercises but did have to back the weight down on a couple. Left arm feels weird. It is not all that painful but it doesn't seem to move right, or have its normal strength. I cannot describe it. It is hurting now. Not badly just an ache. I would not be so concerned it I hadn't torn that bicep off the bone 3 years ago. Other than that, good workout and a very nice pump after. Sleep is good, joints other than the aforementioned arm are the best they have been in years. Thank God for that. If Ur spray can make my knees elbows and shoulders feel this good, that alone is worth the price. Still leaning out love handles almost gone. Pics tomorrow.

35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    we are planning on making an oral out of the sodium ursolic acetate to take a long side the spray. it will be sold only as a stack with the spray

that should allow one to overcome the limitations on dose that are inherentently a factor with sprays
    Still in the planning stage? Or is this already in production?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Working on tonight's update and pics, nice pump going here at the gym considering no carbs today is Chest shoulders and tri's Name:  gym2.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  79.2 KB

37. Diamond Member

Where did your hair go?
  38. Diamond Member

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Where did your hair go?
    Down the drain..my gf does not like the Truth in his grizzly like state lol

40. Diamond Member

Down the drain..my gf does not like the Truth in his grizzly like state lol
    Lol. You should just tell her that that's the truth of who you are.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 956
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. Clearshot bombs AKA "Truth Serum"
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  3. Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"
    By BurghHardcore in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. McCain's Claims of "Media Bias": Truth or Tactic?
    By BodyWizard in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  5. Brood X "return Of The 17 Year Cicadas" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:17 PM