TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I started UR Spray by Prototype Nutrition This Morning. This is the new more bio available version of Patrick Arnold's Ursobolic, It is in spray form and I will be applying it twice daily

I am a 47 year old male, I've been working out for approximately 21+ years

6'1" 215 lbs
Measurements:

Bi's: 18.5" Right 18" Left

Chest 50'

stomach 35

Thighs 28

BF 13% +/-

Currently on a ketogenic diet

Macros: 70%protein 2.5%carbs 27.5% fat,I am coming off a not so lean bulk

I just came off a 2 month bulk where I ate whatever and as much of whatever as I desired. I gained up to 225 and have been keto dieting for a week and have lost 10lbs

I am going to run this spray for 4 weeks at 50 sprays x two times a day

I intend to try to recomp, maintaining as close to my current weight as possible while losing fat I hope to get back into the single digits fat wise.

Diet: Like last log food intake will be weighed and measured. You may be surprised at the quantities and of the fat, I am doing the keto thing I am eating a lot of food just not a lot of carbs

Work out: Will be logged in detail, today is my workout day off.

Will make full post with pics this evening. Who wants to come along for the ride?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Here are the supplement details
With the same active ingredient as EPharm's Ursobolic, this product contains a soluble derivative of the amazing natural repartitioning compound ursolic acid. By transforming the poorly absorbed parent, ursolic acid, into its acetic acid ester, and then into the sodium salt of that ester, a form is acquired that can be effectively delivered via topical formulation.Topical administration allows for a much higher percentage of ursolic acid to enter the body than with oral formulations of straight ursolic acid. It also allows for a sustained release effect, so that blood levels of ursolic acid can be maintained throughout the day!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Considering giving UR a go myself.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed , I wanna see if you get the "taste" on the back of the throat side as my buddy does!! Good luck! Seems like an awesome product!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be following. Ive been on the urso for id say 2.5 weeks or so. Diggin the effects thus far.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
subbed bro. kill it!
Matt my bruddah!! glad to have you on board, I was hoping you would follow

3clipseGT Ill be following. Ive been on the urso for id say 2.5 weeks or so. Diggin the effects thus far.
Glad to have you following along, all the reviews I've seen thus far are overwhelmingly positive.....I am looking forward to this

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Before pics Truth undefined

2012_0527picsnew0024.JPG
2012_0527picsnew0025.JPG
2012_0527picsnew0026.JPG

Keep in mind this is after a un clean bulk. I ate lots and lots of carbs trying to get my 47 year old frame jump started
to see if I could add some extra muscle and then keep it. My back and thighs benefited the most from this bulk now lets see if UR Spray can help me lose the fat

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
5/26/2012

Supplementation:

This will be pretty much the same every day:
UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2
Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Citrulline Malate
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
4 whole eggs
4.5 ounces pork sausage cooked weight
6 cups coffee
1/4 cup

Meal 2:
8 oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
2 tblsp mayo with a teaspoon thermogenesauce(Dsade's creation...very delicious)
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal:3

1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

3 hardboiled eggs
2Tblsp's Mayo with 1 tsp thermogenesauce
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 5:

2 Duck Eggs Fried
6 oz pork sausage

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Work out:

Today was my day off

Observations: Damn, the photos made me realize how much fat I put on. Love handles galore, was a little too free with the carbs. Going to be a better test of the Ur spray than I thought....or wanted. Notice the diet is not what anyone else would consider one. I am already turning the Keto test sticks purple so its working. I have changed up my training from last log. I have cut my volume but cutting out the sets between warm up and my final working weight. Less total volume but more total reps with my heaviest weights. I am having DOMS for the first time in forever, I am taking that as a good sign. Ok folks here we go. Regarding the UR Spray, I feel warm hot even may be placebo at this point or even the fact that this is the South and we Damn hot down here. Any questions, please ask, any flames...well there will always be haters. The Truth is back and needs your feed back. Its on!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
The keto diet sure has its pros and cons. On the pro side I never have to be hungry I eat at will and lots, cons...I sure would love some waffles soaked in maple syrup(the real deal) right now Oh well, my ketostix are only showing moderate amounts of ketones in my urine. When I turn them deep purple I'll work a cheat day in here or there.

Also looking back over my pics, my main goal the last couple months has been to improve the width and thickness of my lats. The lighting was not the best but it appears that they are indeed wider and thicker, my tris see a lot thicker too, could just me the flab lol

RD929

Awards
Nice! What are your macro's usually per day?
Ketostix? Are they like Nitrostix!? They stopped making those, right? I tried looking for some...I imagine they quit making them like 20 years ago hahah

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to support you, David! We are all our own worst critics - you're still in better shape than most, but I understand wanting to be better and keep creating a work of art with one's body, so every encouragement I can give you will get. You'll be back in single-digits re body composition before you know it :)

~Rosie~

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Nice! What are your macro's usually per day?
Ketostix? Are they like Nitrostix!? They stopped making those, right? I tried looking for some...I imagine they quit making them like 20 years ago hahah
Nope they are walmart brand, Normally my macros look like this :Macros: 50%protein 25%carbs 25% fat,

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
In to support you, David! We are all our own worst critics - you're still in better shape than most, but I understand wanting to be better and keep creating a work of art with one's body, so every encouragement I can give you will get. You'll be back in single-digits re body composition before you know it :)

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie, I know I can do it, the bulk was needed, I've been running on too few calories for too long I needed to jump start my metabolism. I've just been so lean for so long its hard to look at myself when I am not. That's what they create products like this for though right, I'll be back to my fighting trim in no time....fingers crossed lol

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Headed to the gym Chest Shoulders and tris A shot of Clearshot and I am off!!

RD929

Awards
Nope they are walmart brand, Normally my macros look like this :Macros: 50%protein 25%carbs 25% fat,
I think they stopped making Nitrostix like 6 years ago. It would measure nitrogen levels in the urine. Wish they still had em, it'd be nice to know some kind of real ballpark for each individual in terms of how much protein is sufficient.

Sorry, I meant gram amounts of each macro per day. Like 400g protein a day?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
5/28/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
4 whole egg omelette
1oz cheddar cheese
4.5 ounces pork sausage cooked weight
6 cups coffee
1/4 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
4 hard boiled eggs
1 oz cheddar cheese

1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

4 hardboiled eggs
2Tblsp's Mayo with 1 tsp thermogenesauce
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 5:

4 Eggs Fried
6 oz pork sausage

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Pre Workout:

1 serving white flood

Intra workout:

1 serving Purple Wraath

Training:

Workout:

Today was chest shoulders and tris I still have the funky pain so I set out to take it easy.

Chest:

Incline DB Bench Press: 65's x 20, it felt good 75 x 15 still good 95x15 100's x 10 x 2, 100's x 8x 2
Incline Machine press Three wheels each side, 5 x 8
Crossovers Challenging weight 5 sets of 15

Shoulders:

Overhead DB Presses: 70 x 6 x 1, 75 x 6 x 3
Cable laterals challenging weight 5 x 12 each side
Shoulder lateral machine; 100 x 12 x 4

Triceps: Seated dip machine 300lb stack x 10 x 4
Push downs - Stack of 100x 12, Stack plus 20 lbs of auxiliary plates x 12 x 5

This was a good workout, was good and strong. Right elbow is the only thing holding me back and Jointforce has almost made it a non issue. The lower volume higher weight workout seems to be working nicely. Again I am pleasantly sore.... I like that.... a lot

Observations:

Only second day but the feeling of being hot is definitely apparent complete with sweating, just like when I started Ursobolic. not enough time to have noticed anything else. Have been very stressed out as of late due to neighbor issues. I have been carrying that aggression into the gym. Its been good for the workout but bad for my sanity. Tomorrow Leg Day

Weight: 212, still in ketosis as shown by test strips. Hopefully this fat will melt quickly

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
ketostix are not always that reliable, i have found, especially if you are drinking a LOT of water, it will dilute the urine and you may not show on the stix, but still be in ketosis

anyway, good luck with your log. I am almost done with my first bottle of UR and have been out of control on my diet lately, but the damage seems to have been minimized. for my second bottle i will be cleaning it up.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
ketostix are not always that reliable, i have found, especially if you are drinking a LOT of water, it will dilute the urine and you may not show on the stix, but still be in ketosis

anyway, good luck with your log. I am almost done with my first bottle of UR and have been out of control on my diet lately, but the damage seems to have been minimized. for my second bottle i will be cleaning it up.
I usually test in the morning when I get up. That way the urine is concentrated and you are more apt to get an accurate test.

I hear you on the out of control diet. My first experience with Ursobolic was similar I added carbs upon carbs and not damage at all. I did a full on bulk the last couple months eating waaaaay above maintenance. Cleaning it up now. Keto is the only way to go for guaranteed fat loss in my opinion. I do not like to starve, so being able to eat plenty of food and still losing fat is the way to go for me.

I am already feeling the heat effect of the Ur Spray as well as some appetite suppression. It is only my third day but even though I am losing weight my shirt was tighter and people at the gym today commented I looked larger. Cannot imagine it could work this quickly but if so, GREAT!

Will be posting my update after the season finally of River Monsters lol

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
5/28/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
4 whole egg omelette
1 oz Monterrey Jack Cheese
4. ounces pork sausage cooked weight
6 cups coffee
1/4 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
4 eggs
2 tblsp mayo with a teaspoon thermogenesauce
1 oz cheddar cheese

1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

12oz turkey leg roasted
2 celery sticks
1 oz cream cheese

Meal 5:

8 oz chicken thighs
2 celery sticks
1 oz cream

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Pre Workout:

1 serving White Glood
1 serving Clearshot

Workout:

Legs

Squats: 135 x 20 warm up, 225 x 20, 275 x 15, 315 x 10, 365 x 5 x 1, 365 x 4 x 3, 315 x 8 x 3

Leg Press: 500 x 12 x 1, 600 x 12 x 2, 700 x 10 x 2

Leg extension 140 x 12 x 1, 160 x 10 x 2, 170 x 8 x 2

Hammer Strength Stand up 1 leg curls 110 x 12 x 1, 120 x 12 x 1, 130 x 7 x 2

Calve raises: 380 x 12 x 4

Seated Calve Raises 15 x 8 x 3

Post work out: 50 grams Whey Protein

Observations:

Very Strong leg day, all squats well below parallel, again I have reduced volume doing less sets but more at the upper end of my strength range. My legs are trashed and cramping, was trembling walking out. Regarding the UR spray, definitely feeling warmer. I am also not as hungry especially at night which is when I usually fall off any diet, thus far it hasn't happened. I also felt like my shirt was tighter that the last time I wore the self same shirt, it is the shirt I always wear when I squat. So the last time that I wore it was prior to starting the UR Spray. I find it personally hard to believe that it can be having a noticeable effect after three days so maybe its just me, weight the same as yesterday at 212. I am still turning the ketostix purple and am starting to feel my energy level ramp up. Will post more pics at the 7 day mark, I feel I look leaner already but will wait a full seven days so as to hopefully be able to see a discernible difference that no one will nor can dispute

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;lSEovw5-bbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSEovw5-bbU&feature=relmfu[/video]

A little Southern Rock to kick start your day, Good chest/back day playlist song

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it man...cant believe I missed this thread deff subbed

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
5/29/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
6 eggs scrambled
6 cups coffee
1/4 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
4 eggs
1 oz Cheddar cheese
20 grams Kalamata olives

8 oz turkey
1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

12oz turkey leg roasted
2 celery sticks
1 oz cream cheese

Meal 5:

8 oz chicken thighs
2 celery sticks
1 oz cream

2 oz pork rinds
Tablespoons sour Cream

Pre Workout:

1 serving White flood
1 serving Clearshot

Interworkout: my own concoction
20 grams BCAA's
5 grams Citruline Malate

Workout:

Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 2x14, 2x12, 2x8, 2x6, 1x4 less than 60 sec rest between sets to keep intensity high, already sweating
Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 4x12x =250 1x 8x 250, 1x6x250 Drenched though the ac was cranking
Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 8 x 4, 150 x 6 x 1
T-Bar Rows- 200 x 6 x 4, 180 x 8 x 2
Hammer Strength seated unilateral low row. Stack-250+ 10lbs auxiliary 5x 12
Shrugs: 275 x 12 x 5

Bi's
Standing EZ curl Curls 100x6 x3 with inside grip pinky down 100 x 6 x 3 outside grip pinky up(note trick I picked up from Larry Scott the father of 21" guns and the first Mr. Olympia. The standard grip on and EZ curl barely works biceps at all, it works the Brachialis mostly, switch outside with a pinky up grip and you will kill your bi's especially the inner head, only been doing this a month and it has totally rounded out my bicep making it appear much thicker when relaxed)

Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 110 x 6 x 4
One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 60 x 12
Biceps totally Fried drowning in sweat with a killer pump though I've had almost zero carbs in a week I'll file this one in the great work out category

Observations:

Sweating, a lot! Am having to run the ac much lower than I want to for electric bill reasons but I have to be cool. Dare I say it? I do I look leaner than Sunday, A good bit leaner. Tempted to post pics but will wait the full seven days as I want to make sure its not my imagination. Whats not my imagination is folks at the gym telling me I look bigger, Maintaining at 212, If I can hold that weight and still be lean it'll be 7 pounds of lean maintained gain....at 47, not too shabby. The Ur spray's effects seem immediate, I had to force myself to eat today. Did not want to at all.....I think Pat hit a home run on this one

macdon1588

Awards
I usually test in the morning when I get up. That way the urine is concentrated and you are more apt to get an accurate test.

I hear you on the out of control diet. My first experience with Ursobolic was similar I added carbs upon carbs and not damage at all. I did a full on bulk the last couple months eating waaaaay above maintenance. Cleaning it up now. Keto is the only way to go for guaranteed fat loss in my opinion. I do not like to starve, so being able to eat plenty of food and still losing fat is the way to go for me.

I am already feeling the heat effect of the Ur Spray as well as some appetite suppression. It is only my third day but even though I am losing weight my shirt was tighter and people at the gym today commented I looked larger. Cannot imagine it could work this quickly but if so, GREAT!

Will be posting my update after the season finally of River Monsters lol
Looking forward to this log. I'm wrapping up a cut with Mechabol and 11-spray, and I wonder, what would you think about using UR spray during pct?

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this log. I'm wrapping up a cut with Mechabol and 11-spray, and I wonder, what would you think about using UR spray during pct?
I think it would be perfect in that application. It should help you preserve your gains

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damnit truth I told myself I'm not buying any new supps until I dwindle my collection...but you've got me wanting this more and more each post!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
The keto diet sure has its pros and cons. On the pro side I never have to be hungry I eat at will and lots, cons...I sure would love some waffles soaked in maple syrup(the real deal) right now Oh well, my ketostix are only showing moderate amounts of ketones in my urine. When I turn them deep purple I'll work a cheat day in here or there.

Also looking back over my pics, my main goal the last couple months has been to improve the width and thickness of my lats. The lighting was not the best but it appears that they are indeed wider and thicker, my tris see a lot thicker too, could just me the flab lol

if u are active or exercising alot you wont see that much ketones in your urine because u are burning them up. first thing in the morning when you wake up though u should have a decent amount in your urine

GaresTaylan

Awards
Subbed

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
u definitely put on some weight since the arnold.
Ok....how should I take that...like"Damn bro, you sure got fat" or "Dude, you done got swole!" I unfortunately think Patrick meant the former lol. Me too, though as I said my back and thighs are definitely thicker and wider. I was 203 at the Arnold, 215 in those pics

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
if u are active or exercising alot you wont see that much ketones in your urine because u are burning them up. first thing in the morning when you wake up though u should have a decent amount in your urine
Hmm I didn't think about it that way. I more thought, that more I exercised the more ketones there would be as I depleted my glycogen stores even further, I forgot that ketones are the fuel, so that makes sense, more fuel burned less excreted in urination. I knocked my self out today, too many almonds. I was giving it at test run to see if my normal daily almond consumption would be enough to knock me out and it indeed was

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Ok....how should I take that...like"Damn bro, you sure got fat" or "Dude, you done got swole!" I unfortunately think Patrick meant the former lol. Me too, though as I said my back and thighs are definitely thicker and wider. I was 203 at the Arnold, 215 in those pics

u look better and worse.

ponder that for a while now

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
u look better and worse.

ponder that for a while now
pondering, that is pretty much what I've been thinking. I've added muscle mass for sure and I've been maxing the stack on almost every machine I use, so strength is up. If I could have done it without the excess abdominal fat and "lovies" But that is a good test for Ur Spray, Save the muscle melt the fat

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
5/30/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
4 whole egg omelette
6 strips of bacon
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
8oz ground turkey cooked weight
1 oz cheddar cheese

1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

12oz Chicken thighs roasted
2 celery sticks
1 oz cream cheese

Meal 5:

4 boiled eggs
2 celery sticks
1 oz cream

Snack :
3oz of almonds

No workout ...My Day off

Observations: General well being is good, Craving carbs but not really hungry, appetite is lagging. Shouldn't have eaten all those almonds, knocked me out of ketosis. Well per the test strips anyway. I noticed something odd today. I have very bad spider veins in my ankles especially my right one. I was adjusting my sock today and was stunned to see that their appearance was greatly reduced. I am going to monitor this to see if it was a fluke or if it continues, if it continues I will be stoked as it is unsightly and one of the few physical signs of my true age.

I am still feeling the heat, I feel noticeably warmer and I am still experiencing appetite suppression, I am forcing myself to eat to make sure that while in keto I do not lose muscle. I am noticing more definition in arms and shoulders, I always lose it last in my midsection. I am still feeling this is the best thing to come along in awhile.

Recipe of the Week! Thermogenesauced Tuna Salad: Keto Friendly this is not low calorie just low carb
Three tsp Thermogenesauce(Dsade's thermongenic hot sauce, If you don't have it get some until then substute your favorite, but this stuff is very good and perfectly hot)
6.5 oz of your favorite canned tuna
3 tablespoons Mayo
1 rib celery sliced very thin
2 strips bacon fried cruncy and crumbled
1 Tablespoon Inglehoffer stone ground mustard

Mix all the about ingredients together well chill and enjoy

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
4 whole egg omelette
6 strips of bacon
6 cups coffee
1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
8oz ground turkey cooked weight
1 oz cheddar cheese

1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

12oz Chicken thighs roasted
2 celery sticks
1 oz cream cheese

Meal 5:

4 boiled eggs
2 celery sticks
1 oz cream

Snack :
3oz of almonds

No workout ...My Day off

Observations: General well being is good, Craving carbs but not really hungry, appetite is lagging. Shouldn't have eaten all those almonds, knocked me out of ketosis. Well per the test strips anyway. I noticed something odd today. I have very bad spider veins in my ankles especially my right one. I was adjusting my sock today and was stunned to see that their appearance was greatly reduced. I am going to monitor this to see if it was a fluke or if it continues, if it continues I will be stoked as it is unsightly and one of the few physical signs of my true age.

have you been spraying in that area?

i had a skin ulcer kind of thing on my leg that has not gone away in year. it has practically dissapeared and that started happening around when i starting covering myself in UR spray

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Yes I spray my ankles as the skin is thin there and I obviously have a lot of veins there. I was just looking at them last week(pre Ur Spray) because I remember thinking that they were looking much worse than before. Then today I looked down and I was literally astonished at how much much better they looked

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yes I spray my ankles as the skin is thin there and I obviously have a lot of veins there. I was just looking at them last week(pre Ur Spray) because I remember thinking that they were looking much worse than before. Then today I looked down and I was literally astonished at how much much better they looked

dont discount the possibility of the keto diet playing a role

blood glucose levels can affect things like that pretty dramatically sometimes

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Really? I've keto'd before and never noticed a change, I will test that theory out when I am done with this diet in a few weeks, I am telling you I just looked at my ankle again and its way more than a significant difference, its like a night and day difference, my vascularity is still over the top as always even without carbs you can see it in my forearms in the pics. I dunno, today when I looked I was taken aback it was that big of a difference.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
yep definitely looking leaner than this time last week, but whew this sweating!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Recipe of the Week! Thermogenesauced Tuna Salad: Keto Friendly this is not low calorie just low carb
Three tsp Thermogenesauce(Dsade's thermongenic hot sauce, If you don't have it get some until then substute your favorite, but this stuff is very good and perfectly hot)
6.5 oz of your favorite canned tuna
3 tablespoons Mayo
1 rib celery sliced very thin
2 strips bacon fried cruncy and crumbled
1 Tablespoon Inglehoffer stone ground mustard

Mix all the about ingredients together well chill and enjoy

Love the tuna...egg salad is also really good. I use the Light Mayo because, well that's all we have in the house.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Love the tuna...egg salad is also really good. I use the Light Mayo because, well that's all we have in the house.
Yes I made the egg salad with the Thermogenesauce too. Good flavor profile on that, and exactly the right amount of heat. Sadly my bottle draws near empty at the same time as my wallet, the meat diet is expensive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I made the egg salad with the Thermogenesauce too. Good flavor profile on that, and exactly the right amount of heat. Sadly my bottle draws near empty at the same time as my wallet, the meat diet is expensive.
I should have a new batch ready to go next week...hit me up for a trade.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GlycoMyx is back on sale...just sayin! :)

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
GlycoMyx is back on sale...just sayin! :)
I hear you will be keto for about three weeks and then ....I'll hit you up, I do like that stuff

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
5/31/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
Multivitamin
Supplemental C
5 grams Beta Alanine
Potassium
Calcium
5 grams Taurine
1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
6 eggs scrambled
1 oz Cheddar Cheese
6 cups coffee
1/4 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
10 oz ground Turkey Burger
1 oz cheddar cheese

1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

12oz turkey leg roasted
2 celery sticks
1 oz cream cheese

Meal 5:

10 oz ground Turkey burger
2 celery sticks
1 oz cream cheese

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
1 oz pork rinds
2 tblsp mayo

Pre Workout:

White Flood
1 serving Clearshot

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:

Chest Shoulders and Tri's

Chest:

Incline DB Presses: 65 x 15 x 1, 75 x 15 x 1, 95 x 12 x 1, 100 x 8 x 1, 110 x 5 x 1 (PR never attempted 110's on incline) 110 x 4 x 1, 100 x 8x 1 ..Ok I need to get back to my lower volume....but I felt so goooooood!!

Incline Plate Loaded Bench Machine: 3 45's an a 10 on each side x 8 x 5

Free Motion Cable Cable Unilateral Cable bench: 140x 10 x 1 150x8x2 160x6x 1

Cable flys: Challenging weight x 12 x 3

Shoulders:

Over head DB presses: 65x12x 1, 70x12x1 75x 8x 3

Free Motion overhead unilateral cable press: 80lbs per handle 4x12

Side lateral machine: 110x 10 x 5

Tri's:

Push Downs: 100lb stack + 20lbs Auxillary weight 6x12

Dip Machine 300lb stack x 6x5
Push ups 1 x 50

Pecs Shoulders and tris totally fried sweating and swollen....Hell Yeah that was a workout.

Observations: Muscles look full and vascular despite having no carbs at all, shirts are tighter. Look leaner forearms are noticeable more sinewy and vascular, delts starting to display cuts and love handles are shrinking. Obliques are starting to show. All in a week. Still not very hungry...one interesting aside weight up 2lbs from last weigh in. Has to be muscle only eating protein and fat. My strength is up. Still loving this

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Great PR Truth! Congrats , and also , idk about you man (since I am just a newbie) but I feel high volume on Incline makes best for me in chest development! While keeping low volume on the flat bench makes up for greater response for me! So if it feels good :p keep at it!