TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

Page 6 of 20 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Killing the workouts man!!
    I think you're getting around 180g protien (+20g bcaa) and 250g fat. So around 3k cals. For all those interested. Lol

Good for keto and you sure are getting loads of volume in there.
    Hopefully I can afford two bottles when I get back home it'll be a great pct product I feel.
    I feel it is perfect for pct, Gaining strength like a mofo, The push downs were off the chain. These were technically correct push downs I never sacrifice form for weight and I never cheat or use momentum, its all slow and controlled my arms out in front of m not all hunched over the bar basically doing a cable dip, that's not the same thing at all. I was trying to keep the volume low,lol, I went from a two hour work out to just over and hour and now I am close to 2 hrs again. Part of it is that the gym is more crowded than ever. If I see someone is on the piece of equipment I need next I tend to just keep doing sets of my current exercise until the next is available.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

2. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I feel it is perfect for pct, Gaining strength like a mofo, The push downs were off the chain. These were technically correct push downs I never sacrifice form for weight and I never cheat or use momentum, its all slow and controlled my arms out in front of m not all hunched over the bar basically doing a cable dip, that's not the same thing at all. I was trying to keep the volume low,lol, I went from a two hour work out to just over and hour and now I am close to 2 hrs again. Part of it is that the gym is more crowded than ever. If I see someone is on the piece of equipment I need next I tend to just keep doing sets of my current exercise until the next is available.
    Haha. Yea I know what you mean. I tend to only do a 531 or 5x5 when I drop carbs as I feel my body comp only gets worse when I cut carbs and up work load via the glycolythic pathway.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. Given the weight I used on pushdowns yesterday I would have thought that my right elbow would have been screaming at me... but no pain at all Thank God for Jointforce

4. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Given the weight I used on pushdowns yesterday I would have thought that my right elbow would have been screaming at me... but no pain at all Thank God for Jointforce
    That's good

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Given the weight I used on pushdowns yesterday I would have thought that my right elbow would have been screaming at me... but no pain at all Thank God for Jointforce
    I think I ordered some. I gotta check when I get back home. One thing though I noticed since using ursolic acid is the joint health is a lot better. Definitely popping more... But it's not in pain lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I think I ordered some. I gotta check when I get back home. One thing though I noticed since using ursolic acid is the joint health is a lot better. Definitely popping more... But it's not in pain lol.
    My elbows have been bad for over a year, I have been applying Jointforce daily for the last month and a half and they are almost completely paing free where as before the pain seriously hampered my workouts especially on push downs, you'd have never seen me load up the stack as I have in that pic

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    That's good

~Rosie~
    yes very, did you see that conglomeration of accessory plates lol I was feeling STRONG

8. Non workout day, went shopping for clothes caught sight of my arm and was like Damn! had to preserve it for posterity. Its not Dsade but Dsade like lol fo sho' , no workout, no pump, no carbs. The UR-Spray make for some major muscle fullness, its in disputable. Again I cannot wait to see what happens when I can have carbs and drop some Glycomyx on top of this

Name:  Photo-0031.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  38.8 KB

9. Damn. Keeping full for sure!
    RecoverBro ELITE

10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i gotta push this stuff more cuz i think its really doing what i expected ursolic acid to do. i personally feel its really doing something. i wanna see more feedback. if enough people get great results from it then it may take off
    I have a store here that wants to carry it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Non workout day, went shopping for clothes caught sight of my arm and was like Damn! had to preserve it for posterity. Its not Dsade but Dsade like lol fo sho' , no workout, no pump, no carbs. The UR-Spray make for some major muscle fullness, its in disputable. Again I cannot wait to see what happens when I can have carbs and drop some Glycomyx on top of this

Name:  Photo-0031.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  38.8 KB
    What's your waist showing right now? Impressive small...great taper!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

12. Yea the fullness aspect of the UR spray is rediculous.

Remaining full most of the day even on days where i have minimal carbs.

I smashed shoulders the other night and my wife was like wtf are you on? I had striations and veins in my shoulders, they were looking so round and full.

I made room for another bottle which is on its way and when im almost through with my current bottle ill be grabbing more and will keep buying like this most likely.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What's your waist showing right now? Impressive small...great taper!
    Not bad for 47 year old eh lol, Not sure about waist, cannot find my measure, will tape it when I find it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Damn. Keeping full for sure!
    Have never stayed this full and pumped while low carbing not even close

15. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea the fullness aspect of the UR spray is rediculous.

Remaining full most of the day even on days where i have minimal carbs.

I smashed shoulders the other night and my wife was like wtf are you on? I had striations and veins in my shoulders, they were looking so round and full.

I made room for another bottle which is on its way and when im almost through with my current bottle ill be grabbing more and will keep buying like this most likely.
    Thanks for the feedback and glad its working for you. The photo is a little blurry but you can see the veins in my front delt too, I'm going to ditch some of my standards to make room for this on full time I have decided

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have a store here that wants to carry it.

prototype nutrition is direct sale only unfortunately

can only make small amounts and its expensive to make
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

17. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

very unfortunately.....this is my new favorite supp.

18. 6/6/2012

Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Citrulline Malate
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
    6 eggs scrambled
    4 oz sausage
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
    10 oz ground beef 80/20
    2 tblsp mayo with a teaspoon thermogenesauce
    1 oz muenster cheese
    2 strips bacon

Meal:3

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
    1 oz cheddar cheese
    2 strips bacon

Meal 4:

4 hard boiled eggs
    1 oz mayo and mustard

Meal 5:

12 oz center cut pork chop with delicious pork fat attached
    Small salad
    two tablespoons blue cheese dressing

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
    1 oz pork rinds
    2 tblsp mayo

No workout: Day off

Observations:

Felt good today a little tired but good. Normally after a tricep routine like yesterday's, I'd have been unable to move my elbow without excruciating pain. Especially the next day. Today it is pain free. I know Ursolic acid has anti inflammatory properties as well. Tris are only a little sore, they should be very sore. Chest still pumped bi's tri's every thing full, love handles dwindling. Abs getting more defined by the hours. Still loving this stuff

19. Still following. Just started the 7/11 stack this week and UR spray may have to be next on my list.

Keep at it dude.

20. Well I decided last night to buy another 2-pack of UR. That's 4 total I have now. I figure this way I won't worry about the 100/sprays a day like I would've been with only 2 bottles.

Yesterday was only day 1 for me. Showered with Java soap and did 50 sprays pre-workout. Also had a 1/2 scoop of Glycomyx with XF Whey. Then had a Clout/Hemavol shake. Arms were so pumped during and after workout. Felt like they were going to fall off. And I didn't want to leave the gym.

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Well I decided last night to buy another 2-pack of UR. That's 4 total I have now. I figure this way I won't worry about the 100/sprays a day like I would've been with only 2 bottles.

Yesterday was only day 1 for me. Showered with Java soap and did 50 sprays pre-workout. Also had a 1/2 scoop of Glycomyx with XF Whey. Then had a Clout/Hemavol shake. Arms were so pumped during and after workout. Felt like they were going to fall off. And I didn't want to leave the gym.
    Great! I love days like that . I cannot wait to be off the low carb diet so I can add Glycomyx to the equation as I got great pumps with it, I am getting great pumps now with no carbs so combining the two and I'm thinking ripped skin

22. 6/07/2012

Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2
    Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Citrulline Malate
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
    4 whole eggs
    4.5 ounces pork sausage cooked weight
    2 oz Cheddar cheese
    6 cups coffee
    1/4 cup

Meal 2:
    1 oz pepper jack cheese

Meal:3

1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

6 hardboiled eggs
    2Tblsp's Mayo with 1 tsp thermogenesauce
    1 oz muenster cheese

Meal 5:

12 Oz Tilapia
    2 tbsp Mayo with a 2 tsp Thermnogenesauce

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
    1 oz pork rinds
    2 tblsp mayo

Preworkout: Clearshot 30ml
    White Flood 1 serviing

Work out:

Legs:

Squats:

135x20x1, 225x20x1, 275x15x1, 315x10x1, 365x5x1, 365x8x8 These were relatively easy sets, but hurt my back last squat session and even though all seemed well erring on the side of caution. Did these slow and controlled and deep, legs and glutes pleasantly sore

Leg Presses:

500x15x2, 600x15x2, 700x12x4

Leg Extensions: 145x20x1, 165x20x3, 170x15x2, 185 x 12 x 1

Standing Leg Curls: 110x12x2, 120x10x2, 130x8x2

Standing Calf Raises: 4x1380x 12

Seated Calf Raises 110x3x12

Observations: Very shocked that my back healed up this quick, usually when I throw my back out its more than a week before I dare squat. Was strong, squats were controlled and easy, good quad pump and femoral bicep pump as well. Still getting leaner. Strength is better. I am maintaining at 210

23. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

Deff need to make a dhea transdermal
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    He already has, it's called "D Spray" and it's on the prototype website?

25. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Work out:

Legs:

Squats:

135x20x1, 225x20x1, 275x15x1, 315x10x1, 365x5x1, 365x8x8 These were relatively easy sets, but hurt my back last squat session and even though all seemed well erring on the side of caution. Did these slow and controlled and deep, legs and glutes pleasantly sore

Leg Presses:

500x15x2, 600x15x2, 700x12x4

Leg Extensions: 145x20x1, 165x20x3, 170x15x2, 185 x 12 x 1

Standing Leg Curls: 110x12x2, 120x10x2, 130x8x2

Standing Calf Raises: 4x1380x 12

Seated Calf Raises 110x3x12
    Although it's a bit of an aside to the "UR Spray" focus here (which is looking quite positive) I have to say I can't believe how much volume you do on a cut; I'm currently going with LeanGains style which is minimalist to be sure (single digit total sets including warm ups some days, but super heavy and every non warmup to failure) but even with what I would consider to be a more "normal" routine during a cut, you're still doing a lot of volume... if I'm reading that right, 58 sets total in one workout? Phew, it made me tired just adding those up. For me I find that less is more... clearly this works for you; I find it impressive that you put in this kind of effort especially low carb/calorie, what are your rest periods like? It would take me hours to find the motivation to do all that on a cut.

26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Dude, check out the E-PHARM section on here once and awhile lol see here Prototype Nutrition to launch three new sprays

27. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Although it's a bit of an aside to the "UR Spray" focus here (which is looking quite positive) I have to say I can't believe how much volume you do on a cut; I'm currently going with LeanGains style which is minimalist to be sure (single digit total sets including warm ups some days, but super heavy and every non warmup to failure) but even with what I would consider to be a more "normal" routine during a cut, you're still doing a lot of volume... if I'm reading that right, 58 sets total in one workout? Phew, it made me tired just adding those up. For me I find that less is more... clearly this works for you; I find it impressive that you put in this kind of effort especially low carb/calorie, what are your rest periods like? It would take me hours to find the motivation to do all that on a cut.
    I was trying to do low volume and in fact for me this is on the lower volume side. I usually drop my poundages and raise volume during a cut. Right before the cut started I had decided to do a modified Dog Crap routing but quickly the volume creeped back in. This particular workout was higher volume than normal as I was guarding a back injury. If I had gotten im my Squat Sets at 375, I may have left off the Leg press altogether. I am am on a strict keto diet and actually my endurance got worse for a bit but now is better. My rest periods are a minute or less except on heavier squats. The 1.5 minutes. Clearshot does help out here on the days I forget it my workouts are not nearly so easy. And I am definitely not low call above 3000 just low carb. Good to have you following along

28. I am really enjoying this log. I am currently on Day 3 of UR.

I've been doing 50 sprays pre-workout (100 total/day) with one scoop of GlycoMyx and one scoop of Hemavol. The pumps are almost too much. Enough to make me think I should cut the GlycoMyx to a 1/2 scoop and try it that way. My arms feel like they are going to explode and fall off lol. I had to cut my workout short last night, yet I didn't want to leave the gym.

29. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I am really enjoying this log. I am currently on Day 3 of UR.

I've been doing 50 sprays pre-workout (100 total/day) with one scoop of GlycoMyx and one scoop of Hemavol. The pumps are almost too much. Enough to make me think I should cut the GlycoMyx to a 1/2 scoop and try it that way. My arms feel like they are going to explode and fall off lol. I had to cut my workout short last night, yet I didn't want to leave the gym.
    Sounds like a good problem to have. Another 2 weeks on the keto and then I am going to add pre workout carbs in the form of Glycomyx. I anxiously await the results of that as currently my pumps are ridiculous with no carbs

30. Arms are still sore from my workout yesterday but muscle fullness in full effect. Appear leaner. Sleep has also been deeper.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 956
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 12:05 AM
  2. Clearshot bombs AKA "Truth Serum"
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  3. Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"
    By BurghHardcore in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:20 PM
  4. McCain's Claims of "Media Bias": Truth or Tactic?
    By BodyWizard in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 11:38 PM
  5. Brood X "return Of The 17 Year Cicadas" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:17 PM