TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

Page 3 of 20 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Thanks. How are you dosing? I workout after work in the evening. Would 50/sprays morning and 50/sprays pre-workout make sense? I apologize if you've already said this.... I might have missed it.
    I do it first thing in the am and then right before bed, I don't think you have to worry about doing it pre workout out, when applied to the skin it is released over time, that is one of the benefits
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition





  2. Does prototype only ship to the US at this time? Because I tried to place an order for the 2 pack ur spray combo, and only US was listed in the drop down menu. Although, the bloke earlier from Sweden was able to place an order?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I do it first thing in the am and then right before bed, I don't think you have to worry about doing it pre workout out, when applied to the skin it is released over time, that is one of the benefits
    Thank you.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Thank you.
    anytime, hope you keep following along, progress pics will be posted tomorrow
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  5. Couldn't resist posting a pre Pic's pic like the progress I am making already ... not where I wanna be but closing in on it Name:  ur spray 1.jpg
Views: 1259
Size:  111.3 KB
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I saw where you do flies with that....I know you aren't impressed lol I just hope you aren't saying it "like joke"(add bad Russian accent)
    Dumbbell press YOU!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Dumbbell press YOU!
    You probably could lol....Dude I am almost out of the Sauce!.... Killer dipping sauce for chicken and shrimp, 2 heaping tablespoons Mayo, 1 heaping tsp coarse ground mustard and three tsp Theremogenesauce. Try it I guaran damn tee you'll like it again low carb not low cal. Off to the store to buy more animal flesh, I think I'm eating more than 10 pounds of meat a week. Take that PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  8. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Couldn't resist posting a pre Pic's pic like the progress I am making already ... not where I wanna be but closing in on it <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=58 507"/>
    Nice Vein on the bi bro it looks like a snake lol!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nice Vein on the bi bro it looks like a snake lol!
    dude that's nothing, check this out when I was bulking and all carbed up on Glycomyx Name:  vascularity.jpg
Views: 1320
Size:  125.9 KB
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  10. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    dude that's nothing, check this out when I was bulking and all carbed up on Glycomyx Name:  vascularity.jpg
Views: 1320
Size:  125.9 KB

    i just wanna slice that with a straight razor and watch you run around the gym like a chicken
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  11. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Couldn't resist posting a pre Pic's pic like the progress I am making already ... not where I wanna be but closing in on it Name:  ur spray 1.jpg
Views: 1259
Size:  111.3 KB
    u look awesome

    but the fact that it looks like your hand is grabbing the back of my head, while you are pulling your shorts down, is giving me prison flashbacks
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i just wanna slice that with a straight razor and watch you run around the gym like a chicken
    You've been doing them bath salts, haven't you?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    You probably could lol....Dude I am almost out of the Sauce!.... Killer dipping sauce for chicken and shrimp, 2 heaping tablespoons Mayo, 1 heaping tsp coarse ground mustard and three tsp Theremogenesauce. Try it I guaran damn tee you'll like it again low carb not low cal. Off to the store to buy more animal flesh, I think I'm eating more than 10 pounds of meat a week. Take that PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals
    Now Shrimp is one thing I haven't tried the sauce on...yet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    u look awesome

    but the fact that it looks like your hand is grabbing the back of my head, while you are pulling your shorts down, is giving me prison flashbacks
    WTF???Have you been drinking?? lol Now you have scared me I was just showing my obliques, what I was hoping people would notice was the fact that in less than a week I made very visible progress ......GEEZ
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Now Shrimp is one thing I haven't tried the sauce on...yet.
    I'm telling you Make The Dipping Sauce, but get some real mayo first that light $hite don't cut it
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  16. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i just wanna slice that with a straight razor and watch you run around the gym like a chicken
    Go ahead I long for the relief that death will bring
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  17. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    WTF???Have you been drinking?? lol Now you have scared me I was just showing my obliques, what I was hoping people would notice was the fact that in less than a week I made very visible progress ......GEEZ
    i think u look better but since the two pictures were taken under such different conditions an accurate comparison is pretty hard
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  18. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Go ahead I long for the relief that death will bring

    oh u will live

    ur bicep otoh will die
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i think u look better but since the two pictures were taken under such different conditions an accurate comparison is pretty hard
    true I'm taking the actual comparison pics under the same light tomorrow I was just getting ready to go to the pool and thought"Damn, I'm looking leaner" So I snapped the pic
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  20. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    oh u will live

    ur bicep otoh will die
    Thats the bicep I tore off the bone, its already a zombie you can't kill it. they were going to slice through that big vein and I asked them not to, True story, so they saved it
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  21. Well, given that I wanted to try Ursolic acid before and my belief in the bioavailability of topical applications, I ordered some UR spray for pct... I must admit your thread sealed the deal for me. :-)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by macdon1588 View Post
    Well, given that I wanted to try Ursolic acid before and my belief in the bioavailability of topical applications, I ordered some UR spray for pct... I must admit your thread sealed the deal for me. :-)
    Cool,glad to have you on board, lots more fun and games to go, nightly update forthcoming
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  23. I am going to combine today and tomorrow's entry, Tomorrow is my workout day off anyway, And I hurt my back doing something totally stupid while I was squatting. Hurts too much to sit here lone enough to write it all down, tomorrow with pics
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  24. Thx for doing this log. I'm on my second bottle and love this stuff. I've lost about 10lbs in a short period of time (3 weeks?) using Ur spray and a slight diet. Not sure what is Ur vs. external factors....but gonna keep rolling with it and see what happens. Ive used the other sprays by PA, the only complaint with this is the somewhat greasy smelly residue it leaves.

    Thank you and good luck

  25. Quote Originally Posted by tekno
    Thx for doing this log. I'm on my second bottle and love this stuff. I've lost about 10lbs in a short period of time (3 weeks?) using Ur spray and a slight diet. Not sure what is Ur vs. external factors....but gonna keep rolling with it and see what happens. Ive used the other sprays by PA, the only complaint with this is the somewhat greasy smelly residue it leaves.

    Thank you and good luck
    Have u lost any strength?
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  26. No, in fact today on pull-ups was able to do 23 in a set which is close to an old PR for me. Being 10lbs lighter certainly factored into it. Hard to say of it was loss of weight or Ur, probably both.

    Truthornothin - sorry not trying to hijack thread!

  27. i gotta push this stuff more cuz i think its really doing what i expected ursolic acid to do. i personally feel its really doing something. i wanna see more feedback. if enough people get great results from it then it may take off
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  28. cant someone get on bb.com and start a buzz or something?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  29. Im enjoying it currently. Definitely remaining full even while dieting, strength is good and pumps are good.

    Hopefully be able to purchase another 2 bottkes shortly.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  30. I think the Pr spray not getting enough buzz either. Really helps brain fog issues, and seems to give a nice clean energy.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 956
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. Clearshot bombs AKA "Truth Serum"
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  3. Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"
    By BurghHardcore in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. McCain's Claims of "Media Bias": Truth or Tactic?
    By BodyWizard in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  5. Brood X "return Of The 17 Year Cicadas" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Log in
Log in