TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

Page 19 of 20 First ... 17181920 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    no, I leave them on for the duration of that body part's workout. I followed a training regimen I found online and like Jeff said, 10 mins, I complete my tricep routine in about that much time. I do 4 sets of seated dips on the hoist dip machine and 4 set of pushdowns. Jeff is right the pumps are freaking ridiculous. My calves I do the same way but I use wraps.

I have also started to include(against Patrick's advice, sorry Patrick) 4 sets of occlusion curls at the end of my bicep workout. I cannot touch my face after the pump is so intense. I do it every other work out.

Calves are improved as they wouldn't grow at all, triceps are growing again though I've really f'ed my elbows, I have a fluid filled pouch on the right one after last Sunday. Thinking of aspirating it myself...nah, better not.

Anyway a big thanks to Patrick for recommending it. It does seem to work, though I get weird stares when I pull up the surgical tubing, next time I may tap my vein a little just for laughs lol
    Had to delete the prior post, due to editorial input, My gf's input . She made me delete a pic any hoo here is the revised post....

Here is the surgical tubing and why people stare at me in the gym when I use it, I look like a heroin addict working out between shootups

Name:  Photo-0142.jpg
Views: 1258
Size:  116.2 KB

Here is aforementioned Girlfriend, she doesn't need occlusion to make her triceps grow and the guys stare at her for other reasons lol.. She is a natural athlete no juice despite what you may think.

Name:  marytri.jpg
Views: 1186
Size:  166.3 KB
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

2. The bicep is coming along nicely notice the split at the top where you can actually start to see the separation of the two heads even though the pic is a bit blurry

Name:  sat bicep.jpg
Views: 1721
Size:  102.9 KB

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    The bicep is coming along nicely notice the split at the top where you can actually start to see the separation of the two heads even though the pic is a bit blurry
    Siiick bro; I'd be thrilled if my bicep looked half as good as that...

4. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Siiick bro; I'd be thrilled if my bicep looked half as good as that...
    Thanks, it was a little flat due to no carbs, here is me carbing up yesterday 2/3's of the biggest box of Capn' Crunch with crunchberries consumed that was the second bowl of three that size Name:  Photo-0168 (2).jpg
Views: 1326
Size:  99.6 KB

5. Man you are indeed cutting it up!
    You're gonna look awesome for the event.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Man you are indeed cutting it up!
    You're gonna look awesome for the event.
    Thanks, I still feel fat, damn body dysmorphic disorder

7. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Thanks, I still feel fat, damn body dysmorphic disorder
    Yea, seriously... I wish I was as "fat" as you are bro.

8. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Yea, seriously... I wish I was as "fat" as you are bro.
    thanks, I got a little shy of three weeks to be where I wanna be for said event, but maybe more as the event remains a little amorphous at the moment...trying to get that sorted out. Today I hope, I don't wanna diet for naught, this boy likes to eat.. Pulled Pork bbq, grits and gravy and biscuits heavy on the butter and jam..... all the good ol' southern delicacies lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    thanks, I got a little shy of three weeks to be where I wanna be for said event, but maybe more as the event remains a little amorphous at the moment...trying to get that sorted out. Today I hope, I don't wanna diet for naught, this boy likes to eat.. Pulled Pork bbq, grits and gravy and biscuits heavy on the butter and jam..... all the good ol' southern delicacies lol
    no talking about food until 4pm when I break my daily fast... I'm going fairly low carb this week too so if you see a news article about a guy throwing a cashier thru a wall at a dunkin donuts and eating 300 donuts before being subdued by police while in a carb stupor, you know what happened.

10. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    no talking about food until 4pm when I break my daily fast... I'm going fairly low carb this week too so if you see a news article about a guy throwing a cashier thru a wall at a dunkin donuts and eating 300 donuts before being subdued by police while in a carb stupor, you know what happened.
    I haven't seen a carb since sunday when I went to the fair and had whatever I wanted fininshing with an elephant ear mmmm good stuff, that beig said I have added the UR tabs to my regimen and even with my culinary indiscretions with fair food I am still leaning out nicely Name:  bicep ripped.jpg
Views: 1043
Size:  107.1 KB

11. Truth, how many sprays of UR were you doing? And timing of each?

12. Phuckin' ILL.
    About to research these products now...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

13. Ur spray could be happening for this guy soon
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

14. Just Do It!

15. Do you recommend ur spray or ursobolic tabs
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Do you recommend ur spray or ursobolic tabs

Ur spray without a doubt
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

17. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

Ur spray without a doubt
    Ya i thought i remembered you saying the spray was far superior. Since this isnt advanced discussion can you talk about dosing times and amounts?

18. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ya i thought i remembered you saying the spray was far superior. Since this isnt advanced discussion can you talk about dosing times and amounts?
    recc. dosage is ~50 Sprays 2x/day with more vascular areas (e.g. inside of arms, tops of hands/feet, behind ears, junk, upper thighs, etc.) being preferred targets...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Ur spray without a doubt
    Even about your UR Tabs??

20. About how may sprays in a bottle

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    About how may sprays in a bottle
    At the dosage I listed above, you're looking at ~2 weeks per bottle... if you get the 2 bottle pack it's $80/month, but for a natural supplement that actually works to increase muscle and decrease fat, I think that's a steal....

22. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Even about your UR Tabs??

those arent currently available

23. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    those arent currently available
    When do you think they will be available and do you think they'll be as effective as the spray??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

24. Found all info i was looking for on an older thread. Thanks guys ill be pucking up a few bottles for december

25. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    When do you think they will be available and do you think they'll be as effective as the spray??

i dont know and i dont know

26. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i dont know and i dont know
    Great and Great

27. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    About how may sprays in a bottle
    1500 give or take

28. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    1500 give or take
    Good deal. Im sold. Looking like early december ill run a few. Could definitly end up in my contest prep.

29. I'm late to this party. Great log and more importantly great job!

How much did you net from bulk to cut? I've found that I need to stay relatively lean and try to gain slowly. The bulk/cut thing has not worked for me. Maybe U-Spray would change this.

30. This progress is insane. I'm getting 2, 2-bottle combo packs (birthday coming up!). This looks like it's everything you'd want in a 'muscle building' supplement and a fatloss supplement, wrapped in one, with strong anti-catabolic properties. The health benefits alone from the elimination of visceral fat are worth it.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 956
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. Clearshot bombs AKA "Truth Serum"
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  3. Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"
    By BurghHardcore in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. McCain's Claims of "Media Bias": Truth or Tactic?
    By BodyWizard in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  5. Brood X "return Of The 17 Year Cicadas" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:17 PM