TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

Page 17 of 24 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

1. I've been doing 50-60 sprays in the morning and 50 sprays at night before bed. I don't spray my abs and chest before bed because I apply AA and Smolder in those areas.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I see. Just trying to get a feel for how people dose it. I'm considering applying it three times a day (upon waking, post workout shower, right before bed) at around 25 sprays a shot. I have two bottles so I'm not real concerned about going through it super fast. I'm just eager to try it!
    The same area 3 times daily or different areas? If I am not mistaken the skin can only absorb so much so twice a day per spot is recommended. If you are spraying 3 different areas that is a different story but in my opinion I think it would just be better to hit the prime spots twice a day. I do not believe the half life should be an issue. Maybe pat or truth can chime in if I am mistaken but I doubt there will be any real benefit in doing 3 doses as opposed to 2. Not too mention 3 showers a day would get old
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    The same area 3 times daily or different areas? If I am not mistaken the skin can only absorb so much so twice a day per spot is recommended. If you are spraying 3 different areas that is a different story but in my opinion I think it would just be better to hit the prime spots twice a day. I do not believe the half life should be an issue. Maybe pat or truth can chime in if I am mistaken but I doubt there will be any real benefit in doing 3 doses as opposed to 2. Not too mention 3 showers a day would get old
    Yeah I was just throwing it out there for discussion. One of the applications wouldn't be after a shower. I'm like you it probably doesn't matter much in the grand scheme.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I've been doing 50-60 sprays in the morning and 50 sprays at night before bed. I don't spray my abs and chest before bed because I apply AA and Smolder in those areas.
    How's the combo treating you? I will be running this exact same as you. UR spray+AA+Smolder (not OG as I just used up my last OG bottle).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    How's the combo treating you? I will be running this exact same as you. UR spray+AA+Smolder (not OG as I just used up my last OG bottle).
    I've definitely noticed a leaning out effect. I'm getting about 14 days out of a bottle of UR.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Just got back from bicep night. Applied 50 sprays of UR, one scoop of GlycoMyx w/protein, and applied Smolder to my biceps pre-workout. All I can say is I thought my biceps were going to explode. What a workout. Yeah, this will be a staple from now on. Try it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just got back from bicep night. Applied 50 sprays of UR, one scoop of GlycoMyx w/protein, and applied Smolder to my biceps pre-workout. All I can say is I thought my biceps were going to explode. What a workout. Yeah, this will be a staple from now on. Try it.
    Way to go, just got word from PA that there is a promo going on the 6th through the 8th AT PROTOTYPENUTRITION.COM, kind of an after the fourth sale use my promo code
    DCPN2012 and save 10% may even be combined with free shipping . Will try to post a double update and pics this evening
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

8. Pics from week 1 to week 5

[IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****58 164&d=1338089620[/IMG]Name:  2012_0704picsnew0037.JPG
Views: 908
Size:  32.7 KB

9. Pics from week 1 to week 5

[IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****58 165&d=1338089671[/IMG]Name:  2012_0704picsnew0030.JPG
Views: 949
Size:  30.1 KB

10. [IMG]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****58 166&d=1338089716[/IMG]Name:  2012_0704picsnew0047.JPG
Views: 926
Size:  28.7 KB

11. Pic Review

Notice increased vascularity in lower abs also in shoulders. Increased abdominal definition, and notice upper back more defined. Quads are also much more defined than prior pics. Tomorrow I cheat and how!!

12. I don't notice more vascularity, partly because I haven't worked out in several days. But usually when I don't work out for a week or so I can tell I don't look as hard, this is not the case on Ur Spray. I'll be interested to see if it does increase vascularity, since my skinny ass is already vascular year-round. I'll be hazing myself in the gym tonight and tomorrow morning and hopefully this weekend somehow.

I bought two little spray capsules that are tiny, and use them for Ur SPray when I travel which will last about two days. The sprays actually are much tighter in their throw and it helps. Otherwise I am also doing the "half-pump" method. The sleep is still awesome. Is the front of the neck considered a thin area for skin?

13. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    I don't notice more vascularity, partly because I haven't worked out in several days. But usually when I don't work out for a week or so I can tell I don't look as hard, this is not the case on Ur Spray. I'll be interested to see if it does increase vascularity, since my skinny ass is already vascular year-round. I'll be hazing myself in the gym tonight and tomorrow morning and hopefully this weekend somehow.

I bought two little spray capsules that are tiny, and use them for Ur SPray when I travel which will last about two days. The sprays actually are much tighter in their throw and it helps. Otherwise I am also doing the "half-pump" method. The sleep is still awesome. Is the front of the neck considered a thin area for skin?
    front of the neck is a very good spot. and the little spray dispensers like the one we use for joint force do give a better spray and they are easier to manipulate. so transferring into one of those is not a bad idea
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

14. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    I don't notice more vascularity, partly because I haven't worked out in several days. But usually when I don't work out for a week or so I can tell I don't look as hard, this is not the case on Ur Spray. I'll be interested to see if it does increase vascularity, since my skinny ass is already vascular year-round. I'll be hazing myself in the gym tonight and tomorrow morning and hopefully this weekend somehow.

I am always vascular too even when fat, the UR Spray does accentuate it though. The neck is thin skinned and full of capillaries and vessles its a great spot.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    front of the neck is a very good spot. and the little spray dispensers like the one we use for joint force do give a better spray and they are easier to manipulate. so transferring into one of those is not a bad idea
    I used a Jointforce dispenser on my recent trip as the Bottle is just the right size for airport security. The spray does seem to work better than the larger bottles.

16. 7/05/2012

Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Citrulline Malate
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
    4 eggs fried
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
    10 oz ground turkey
    2oz pepper jack cheese

Meal:3
    10 oz ground turkey
    2oz pepper jack cheese

Meal 4:

8oz Bbq Pork
    4 oz slaw
    large bun
    large slice of cake

Pre-Workout

White Flood

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
    5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:
    Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 3x14, 2x12, 2x8, 1x4
    Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x
    Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x1
    T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 5 x 2
    Nautilus Seated Low Row 260x12x4

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip:120x6x4 Wide grip pinky up(see prior entry for reasoning, I call these Scott grip curls) Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
    One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12
    Hoist Seated cable bicep curl machine 80 x 12 x 3

Abs:
    roman chair 3 sets as many slow reps as I could muster. Slow up and down.

Observations:

Sorry for my hiatus, but had many pressing issues and matters lately, everything is back on track now. Not many comments on the photos this trip, accrediting that wrongly or rightly to the holiday. I am still leaning out. I cheated like hell yesterday and then cheated a little today. I think I am a few days of being off the Atkins diet. I am tired of eating nothing but meat and eggs lol. Today's workout was not as good as I had anticipated with the carbing up and all. I will probably go to the mediterranean diet. It will all of course be logged. Hope everyone had a good 4th, will be back on track tomorrow

17. Passing on some savings use my code and get 10% off at Prototype Today-7-8 at midnite!!!

Name:  prototype.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  131.8 KB

18. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Passing on some savings use my code and get 10% off at Prototype Today-7-8 at midnite!!!

Name:  prototype.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  131.8 KB

Oh no! Its out of stock! Will it be back in stock before the sale is over?

19. Quote Originally Posted by monkey101 View Post
    Oh no! Its out of stock! Will it be back in stock before the sale is over?
    two packs are out singles still available

20. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    two packs are out singles still available
    They are showing back in stock now.

21. Quote Originally Posted by monkey101 View Post
    They are showing back in stock now.
    I put in the good word for you

22. This stuff keeps selling out.

I blame your photos truth, hell this log singlehandedly got me to try it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This stuff keeps selling out.

I blame your photos truth, hell this log singlehandedly got me to try it!
    Go ahead blame me.... for your results

24. We'll see how I do off the diet, I am officially through with the keto diet. The Damn pulled pork BBQ sandwiches are just too good not to eat, will return to a moderately low carb no sugar diet

25. Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Citrulline Malate
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
    4 eggs fried
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
    8 oz 80/20 ground beef
    2oz pepper jack cheese

Meal:3
    8 oz 80/20
    2oz pepper jack cheese

Meal 4:

8oz Bbq Pork
    4 oz slaw
    large bun
    large slice of cake

snack: 1/4 cup natty peanut butter

Work Out:

No work out today

Observations: Just with the few carbs I've ingested over the last few days I am feeling odd, its weird I can feel my blood sugar changing. The body switching off burning ketones and returning to carbs for fuel. I love my Pulled pork BBQ with the sugary sweet slaw that goes with it. MMMM . Ok back to reality. Will eat moderate carbs and see if i can still get my lean on with the assistance of Ur-Spray. Tomorrow a carb powered chest shoulder and tricep workout. OH YEAH!!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 956
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. Clearshot bombs AKA "Truth Serum"
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  3. Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"
    By BurghHardcore in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. McCain's Claims of "Media Bias": Truth or Tactic?
    By BodyWizard in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  5. Brood X "return Of The 17 Year Cicadas" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:17 PM