TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

Page 14 of 20 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    the sleep on Ur spray is indeed awesome. Maybe a little too good. Girlfriend is basically having dreams she thought actually happened and convinced they were real, like me waking her up in the middle of the night. Maybe I actually did but my sleep is so deep that I don't remember, since I'm taking Ur Spray as well...either way, sweet.
    Yes the sleep is very deep. I have to set an extra alarm I sleep so deeply.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

2. 7/01/2012

Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Citrulline Malate
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
    4egg Omelete
    1 oz muensterCheese.
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
    8oz 80/20 ground beef
    4 strips thick cut bacon
    2oz pepper jack cheese

Meal:3

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
    2 tblsp mayo with a teaspoon thermogenesauce
    1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:
    6 hard boiled eggs
    tbsp Mayonaise

Meal 5:
    10oz turkey burger with cheese

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
    1 oz pork rinds
    2 tblsp mayo

Pre-Workout

White Flood
    1 serving Clearshot

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
    5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:
    Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 2x16, 2x14, 2x12, 2x8, 2x6
    Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x =250 1x 10x 250
    Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x3
    T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 5 x 3
    Hammer Strength plate loaded row. 3 plates per side 12 x 2, 10x2, 8x3
    Nautilus Seated Low Row 260x12x5

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip:120x6x4 Wide grip pinky up Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
    One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12 2x80x8
    Hoist Seated cable bicep curl machine 80 x 12 x 3

Observations:

Today's workout was outstanding. Chins felt easy, floated up to the bar so slow and controlled. Nice lat pump. All my usual weights were light. didn't go for any pr's as forearm still tweaky. Bicep workout also good. Last two sets did negatives on the last three reps. Very, very slow, very good pump veins bulging everywhere. Was sweating like a horse and enjoying every second of it. I am seeing extra definition in my arms and delts will try to get another set of pics up before the Fourth as I intend to totally pig out and eat whatever the hell I want. gotta get the pics in before that lol

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
    4egg Omelete
    1 oz muensterCheese.
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
    8oz 80/20 ground beef
    4 strips thick cut bacon
    2oz pepper jack cheese

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
    2 tblsp mayo with a teaspoon thermogenesauce
    1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:
    6 hard boiled eggs
    tbsp Mayonaise

Meal 5:
    10oz turkey burger with cheese

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
    1 oz pork rinds
    2 tblsp mayo

Pre-Workout

White Flood
    1 serving Clearshot

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's

Workout:
    Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 2x16, 2x14, 2x12, 2x8, 2x6
    Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x =250 1x 10x 250
    Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x3
    T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 5 x 3
    Hammer Strength plate loaded row. 3 plates per side 12 x 2, 10x2, 8x3
    Nautilus Seated Low Row 260x12x5

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip:120x6x4 Wide grip pinky up Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
    One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12 2x80x8

Observations:

Today's workout was outstanding. Chins felt easy, floated up to the bar so slow and controlled. Nice lat pump. All my usual weights were light. didn't go for any pr's as forearm still tweaky. Bicep workout also good. Last two sets did negatives on the last three reps. Very, very slow, very good pump veins bulging everywhere. Was sweating like a horse and enjoying every second of it. I am seeing extra definition in my arms and delts will try to get another set of pics up before the Fourth as I intend to totally pig out and eat whatever the hell I want. gotta get the pics in before that lol
    I know this community is pretty much anti-Crossfit, but have you ever gone to Mobility WOD? Kelly Starrett is a DPT and quite a good one. He posted a video every day for a year straight on how athletes can self-mobilize and self-rehabilitate with some interesting and new techniques and exercises for better performance and basically ungunking and unsticking tissues and whatnot. It's pretty awesome, he has a few on forearms. I would definitely check it out.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    I know this community is pretty much anti-Crossfit, but have you ever gone to Mobility WOD? Kelly Starrett is a DPT and quite a good one. He posted a video every day for a year straight on how athletes can self-mobilize and self-rehabilitate with some interesting and new techniques and exercises for better performance and basically ungunking and unsticking tissues and whatnot. It's pretty awesome, he has a few on forearms. I would definitely check it out.
    I may have to give it a look, thanks

5. I hate to keep hijacking your thread but just a few quick observations over the past few days. Either it needed time to start working or the increased dosage is what I needed but either way this stuff seems to have started working. Nothing crazy but def a difference. This weekend I worked Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 a.m. the next day between my two jobs. I drank a bit friday night (bartending), slept four hours and headed to the lake Saturday where I drank beer and rum most of the day and ate like crap, and then maybe got an additional 5 hours of sleep saturday night. I was also a little off on my dosage times and not applying after a shower etc.

Even with all that I feel like I got a bit leaner which is very surprising. Made it to the gym Sunday afternoon after all of that and still managed a decent workout. I matched an old pr of 150x8 dumbell rows with no straps which is impressive because I have not touched a dumbell over 100 in 6 months since my new gym doesnt have them. Starting to be very happy with this product
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I hate to keep hijacking your thread but just a few quick observations over the past few days. Either it needed time to start working or the increased dosage is what I needed but either way this stuff seems to have started working. Nothing crazy but def a difference. This weekend I worked Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 a.m. the next day between my two jobs. I drank a bit friday night (bartending), slept four hours and headed to the lake Saturday where I drank beer and rum most of the day and ate like crap, and then maybe got an additional 5 hours of sleep saturday night. I was also a little off on my dosage times and not applying after a shower etc.

Even with all that I feel like I got a bit leaner which is very surprising. Made it to the gym Sunday afternoon after all of that and still managed a decent workout. I matched an old pr of 150x8 dumbell rows with no straps which is impressive because I have not touched a dumbell over 100 in 6 months since my new gym doesnt have them. Starting to be very happy with this product
    Just for future reference and for anyone else out there also using Ur Spray. I do not consider sharing your personal experiences with Ur- Spray a hijack. Like my prior log I prefer it to be an information sharing resource with my log attatched to it. So all of you feel free to post any results or experiences on Ur-spray for discussion.

7. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Just for future reference and for anyone else out there also using Ur Spray. I do not consider sharing your personal experiences with Ur- Spray a hijack. Like my prior log I prefer it to be an information sharing resource with my log attatched to it. So all of you feel free to post any results or experiences on Ur-spray for discussion.
    Good to know. I wanted to post it here since people could see my previous posts and that I have started to notice body recomp effects afterall. I think the UR spray/pill combo stacked with 7-spray would be one hell of a stack. Maybe we can even get the new Testforce 3. I can dream

8. CAT what did you up your dosage to?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    CAT what did you up your dosage to?
    I do not really count sprays but instead focus on covering the inside of my arms, neck/traps, uppershoulders/pecs, inside of thighs, tops of hands/feet, and my junk. However one bottle has lasted 3 weeks when it is only supposed to last 2 so about 4 days ago I began spraying a few additional sprays to each area mentioned as well as my torso and the thin skinned part of my hipflexor area. It seems to be paying off.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I do not really count sprays but instead focus on covering the inside of my arms, neck/traps, uppershoulders/pecs, inside of thighs, tops of hands/feet, and my junk. However one bottle has lasted 3 weeks when it is only supposed to last 2 so about 4 days ago I began spraying a few additional sprays to each area mentioned as well as my torso and the thin skinned part of my hipflexor area. It seems to be paying off.
    I see. Just trying to get a feel for how people dose it. I'm considering applying it three times a day (upon waking, post workout shower, right before bed) at around 25 sprays a shot. I have two bottles so I'm not real concerned about going through it super fast. I'm just eager to try it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

11. I've been doing 50-60 sprays in the morning and 50 sprays at night before bed. I don't spray my abs and chest before bed because I apply AA and Smolder in those areas.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I see. Just trying to get a feel for how people dose it. I'm considering applying it three times a day (upon waking, post workout shower, right before bed) at around 25 sprays a shot. I have two bottles so I'm not real concerned about going through it super fast. I'm just eager to try it!
    The same area 3 times daily or different areas? If I am not mistaken the skin can only absorb so much so twice a day per spot is recommended. If you are spraying 3 different areas that is a different story but in my opinion I think it would just be better to hit the prime spots twice a day. I do not believe the half life should be an issue. Maybe pat or truth can chime in if I am mistaken but I doubt there will be any real benefit in doing 3 doses as opposed to 2. Not too mention 3 showers a day would get old

13. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    The same area 3 times daily or different areas? If I am not mistaken the skin can only absorb so much so twice a day per spot is recommended. If you are spraying 3 different areas that is a different story but in my opinion I think it would just be better to hit the prime spots twice a day. I do not believe the half life should be an issue. Maybe pat or truth can chime in if I am mistaken but I doubt there will be any real benefit in doing 3 doses as opposed to 2. Not too mention 3 showers a day would get old
    Yeah I was just throwing it out there for discussion. One of the applications wouldn't be after a shower. I'm like you it probably doesn't matter much in the grand scheme.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I've been doing 50-60 sprays in the morning and 50 sprays at night before bed. I don't spray my abs and chest before bed because I apply AA and Smolder in those areas.
    How's the combo treating you? I will be running this exact same as you. UR spray+AA+Smolder (not OG as I just used up my last OG bottle).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    How's the combo treating you? I will be running this exact same as you. UR spray+AA+Smolder (not OG as I just used up my last OG bottle).
    I've definitely noticed a leaning out effect. I'm getting about 14 days out of a bottle of UR.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Just got back from bicep night. Applied 50 sprays of UR, one scoop of GlycoMyx w/protein, and applied Smolder to my biceps pre-workout. All I can say is I thought my biceps were going to explode. What a workout. Yeah, this will be a staple from now on. Try it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just got back from bicep night. Applied 50 sprays of UR, one scoop of GlycoMyx w/protein, and applied Smolder to my biceps pre-workout. All I can say is I thought my biceps were going to explode. What a workout. Yeah, this will be a staple from now on. Try it.
    Way to go, just got word from PA that there is a promo going on the 6th through the 8th AT PROTOTYPENUTRITION.COM, kind of an after the fourth sale use my promo code
    DCPN2012 and save 10% may even be combined with free shipping . Will try to post a double update and pics this evening

18. Pics from week 1 to week 5

Name:  2012_0704picsnew0037.JPG
Views: 818
Size:  32.7 KB

19. Pics from week 1 to week 5

Name:  2012_0704picsnew0030.JPG
Views: 833
Size:  30.1 KB

20. Name:  2012_0704picsnew0047.JPG
Views: 823
Size:  28.7 KB

21. Pic Review

Notice increased vascularity in lower abs also in shoulders. Increased abdominal definition, and notice upper back more defined. Quads are also much more defined than prior pics. Tomorrow I cheat and how!!

22. I don't notice more vascularity, partly because I haven't worked out in several days. But usually when I don't work out for a week or so I can tell I don't look as hard, this is not the case on Ur Spray. I'll be interested to see if it does increase vascularity, since my skinny ass is already vascular year-round. I'll be hazing myself in the gym tonight and tomorrow morning and hopefully this weekend somehow.

I bought two little spray capsules that are tiny, and use them for Ur SPray when I travel which will last about two days. The sprays actually are much tighter in their throw and it helps. Otherwise I am also doing the "half-pump" method. The sleep is still awesome. Is the front of the neck considered a thin area for skin?

23. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    I don't notice more vascularity, partly because I haven't worked out in several days. But usually when I don't work out for a week or so I can tell I don't look as hard, this is not the case on Ur Spray. I'll be interested to see if it does increase vascularity, since my skinny ass is already vascular year-round. I'll be hazing myself in the gym tonight and tomorrow morning and hopefully this weekend somehow.

I bought two little spray capsules that are tiny, and use them for Ur SPray when I travel which will last about two days. The sprays actually are much tighter in their throw and it helps. Otherwise I am also doing the "half-pump" method. The sleep is still awesome. Is the front of the neck considered a thin area for skin?
    front of the neck is a very good spot. and the little spray dispensers like the one we use for joint force do give a better spray and they are easier to manipulate. so transferring into one of those is not a bad idea
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

24. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    I don't notice more vascularity, partly because I haven't worked out in several days. But usually when I don't work out for a week or so I can tell I don't look as hard, this is not the case on Ur Spray. I'll be interested to see if it does increase vascularity, since my skinny ass is already vascular year-round. I'll be hazing myself in the gym tonight and tomorrow morning and hopefully this weekend somehow.

I am always vascular too even when fat, the UR Spray does accentuate it though. The neck is thin skinned and full of capillaries and vessles its a great spot.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    front of the neck is a very good spot. and the little spray dispensers like the one we use for joint force do give a better spray and they are easier to manipulate. so transferring into one of those is not a bad idea
    I used a Jointforce dispenser on my recent trip as the Bottle is just the right size for airport security. The spray does seem to work better than the larger bottles.

26. 7/05/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Diet :

Breakfast:
    4 eggs fried
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
    10 oz ground turkey
    2oz pepper jack cheese

10 oz ground turkey
    2oz pepper jack cheese

Meal 4:

8oz Bbq Pork
    4 oz slaw
    large bun
    large slice of cake

Pre-Workout

White Flood

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's

Workout:
    Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 3x14, 2x12, 2x8, 1x4
    Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x
    Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x1
    T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 5 x 2
    Nautilus Seated Low Row 260x12x4

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip:120x6x4 Wide grip pinky up(see prior entry for reasoning, I call these Scott grip curls) Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
    One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12

Abs:
    roman chair 3 sets as many slow reps as I could muster. Slow up and down.

Observations:

Sorry for my hiatus, but had many pressing issues and matters lately, everything is back on track now. Not many comments on the photos this trip, accrediting that wrongly or rightly to the holiday. I am still leaning out. I cheated like hell yesterday and then cheated a little today. I think I am a few days of being off the Atkins diet. I am tired of eating nothing but meat and eggs lol. Today's workout was not as good as I had anticipated with the carbing up and all. I will probably go to the mediterranean diet. It will all of course be logged. Hope everyone had a good 4th, will be back on track tomorrow

27. Passing on some savings use my code and get 10% off at Prototype Today-7-8 at midnite!!!

Name:  prototype.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  131.8 KB

28. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Passing on some savings use my code and get 10% off at Prototype Today-7-8 at midnite!!!

Name:  prototype.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  131.8 KB

Oh no! Its out of stock! Will it be back in stock before the sale is over?

29. Quote Originally Posted by monkey101 View Post
    Oh no! Its out of stock! Will it be back in stock before the sale is over?
    two packs are out singles still available

30. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    two packs are out singles still available
    They are showing back in stock now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 956
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. Clearshot bombs AKA "Truth Serum"
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  3. Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"
    By BurghHardcore in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. McCain's Claims of "Media Bias": Truth or Tactic?
    By BodyWizard in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  5. Brood X "return Of The 17 Year Cicadas" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:17 PM