TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH" - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

Page 11 of 15 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    330882

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've been doing 50-60 sprays in the morning and 50 sprays at night before bed. I don't spray my abs and chest before bed because I apply AA and Smolder in those areas.

  2. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    600537

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I see. Just trying to get a feel for how people dose it. I'm considering applying it three times a day (upon waking, post workout shower, right before bed) at around 25 sprays a shot. I have two bottles so I'm not real concerned about going through it super fast. I'm just eager to try it!
    The same area 3 times daily or different areas? If I am not mistaken the skin can only absorb so much so twice a day per spot is recommended. If you are spraying 3 different areas that is a different story but in my opinion I think it would just be better to hit the prime spots twice a day. I do not believe the half life should be an issue. Maybe pat or truth can chime in if I am mistaken but I doubt there will be any real benefit in doing 3 doses as opposed to 2. Not too mention 3 showers a day would get old
  3. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Rep Power
    1188912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    The same area 3 times daily or different areas? If I am not mistaken the skin can only absorb so much so twice a day per spot is recommended. If you are spraying 3 different areas that is a different story but in my opinion I think it would just be better to hit the prime spots twice a day. I do not believe the half life should be an issue. Maybe pat or truth can chime in if I am mistaken but I doubt there will be any real benefit in doing 3 doses as opposed to 2. Not too mention 3 showers a day would get old
    Yeah I was just throwing it out there for discussion. One of the applications wouldn't be after a shower. I'm like you it probably doesn't matter much in the grand scheme.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Rep Power
    1188912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I've been doing 50-60 sprays in the morning and 50 sprays at night before bed. I don't spray my abs and chest before bed because I apply AA and Smolder in those areas.
    How's the combo treating you? I will be running this exact same as you. UR spray+AA+Smolder (not OG as I just used up my last OG bottle).
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  5. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    330882

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    How's the combo treating you? I will be running this exact same as you. UR spray+AA+Smolder (not OG as I just used up my last OG bottle).
    I've definitely noticed a leaning out effect. I'm getting about 14 days out of a bottle of UR.
  6. Advanced Member
    BigGame84's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    769
    Rep Power
    330882

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    How's the combo treating you? I will be running this exact same as you. UR spray+AA+Smolder (not OG as I just used up my last OG bottle).

    Just got back from bicep night. Applied 50 sprays of UR, one scoop of GlycoMyx w/protein, and applied Smolder to my biceps pre-workout. All I can say is I thought my biceps were going to explode. What a workout. Yeah, this will be a staple from now on. Try it.
  7. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Just got back from bicep night. Applied 50 sprays of UR, one scoop of GlycoMyx w/protein, and applied Smolder to my biceps pre-workout. All I can say is I thought my biceps were going to explode. What a workout. Yeah, this will be a staple from now on. Try it.
    Way to go, just got word from PA that there is a promo going on the 6th through the 8th AT PROTOTYPENUTRITION.COM, kind of an after the fourth sale use my promo code
    DCPN2012 and save 10% may even be combined with free shipping . Will try to post a double update and pics this evening
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  8. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Pics from week 1 to week 5


    Name:  2012_0704picsnew0037.JPG
Views: 699
Size:  32.7 KB
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  9. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Pics from week 1 to week 5


    Name:  2012_0704picsnew0030.JPG
Views: 703
Size:  30.1 KB
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  10. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Name:  2012_0704picsnew0047.JPG
Views: 703
Size:  28.7 KB
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  11. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Pic Review


    Notice increased vascularity in lower abs also in shoulders. Increased abdominal definition, and notice upper back more defined. Quads are also much more defined than prior pics. Tomorrow I cheat and how!!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  12. New Member
    RD929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    I don't notice more vascularity, partly because I haven't worked out in several days. But usually when I don't work out for a week or so I can tell I don't look as hard, this is not the case on Ur Spray. I'll be interested to see if it does increase vascularity, since my skinny ass is already vascular year-round. I'll be hazing myself in the gym tonight and tomorrow morning and hopefully this weekend somehow.

    I bought two little spray capsules that are tiny, and use them for Ur SPray when I travel which will last about two days. The sprays actually are much tighter in their throw and it helps. Otherwise I am also doing the "half-pump" method. The sleep is still awesome. Is the front of the neck considered a thin area for skin?
  13. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    I don't notice more vascularity, partly because I haven't worked out in several days. But usually when I don't work out for a week or so I can tell I don't look as hard, this is not the case on Ur Spray. I'll be interested to see if it does increase vascularity, since my skinny ass is already vascular year-round. I'll be hazing myself in the gym tonight and tomorrow morning and hopefully this weekend somehow.

    I bought two little spray capsules that are tiny, and use them for Ur SPray when I travel which will last about two days. The sprays actually are much tighter in their throw and it helps. Otherwise I am also doing the "half-pump" method. The sleep is still awesome. Is the front of the neck considered a thin area for skin?
    front of the neck is a very good spot. and the little spray dispensers like the one we use for joint force do give a better spray and they are easier to manipulate. so transferring into one of those is not a bad idea
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  14. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    I don't notice more vascularity, partly because I haven't worked out in several days. But usually when I don't work out for a week or so I can tell I don't look as hard, this is not the case on Ur Spray. I'll be interested to see if it does increase vascularity, since my skinny ass is already vascular year-round. I'll be hazing myself in the gym tonight and tomorrow morning and hopefully this weekend somehow.

    I bought two little spray capsules that are tiny, and use them for Ur SPray when I travel which will last about two days. The sprays actually are much tighter in their throw and it helps. Otherwise I am also doing the "half-pump" method. The sleep is still awesome. Is the front of the neck considered a thin area for skin?
    I am always vascular too even when fat, the UR Spray does accentuate it though. The neck is thin skinned and full of capillaries and vessles its a great spot.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  15. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    front of the neck is a very good spot. and the little spray dispensers like the one we use for joint force do give a better spray and they are easier to manipulate. so transferring into one of those is not a bad idea
    I used a Jointforce dispenser on my recent trip as the Bottle is just the right size for airport security. The spray does seem to work better than the larger bottles.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  16. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    7/05/2012


    Supplementation:

    UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

    Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Citrulline Malate
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

    Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

    Diet :

    Breakfast:
    4 eggs fried
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

    Meal 2:
    10 oz ground turkey
    2oz pepper jack cheese

    Meal:3
    10 oz ground turkey
    2oz pepper jack cheese

    Meal 4:

    8oz Bbq Pork
    4 oz slaw
    large bun
    large slice of cake


    Pre-Workout

    White Flood


    Intra workout

    20 grams BCAA's
    5 grams citrulline malate

    Workout:
    Back and Bi's

    Back:

    Body weight Chins: 3x14, 2x12, 2x8, 1x4
    Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x
    Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x1
    T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 5 x 2
    Nautilus Seated Low Row 260x12x4


    Bi's

    Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip:120x6x4 Wide grip pinky up(see prior entry for reasoning, I call these Scott grip curls) Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
    One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12
    Hoist Seated cable bicep curl machine 80 x 12 x 3

    Abs:
    roman chair 3 sets as many slow reps as I could muster. Slow up and down.


    Observations:

    Sorry for my hiatus, but had many pressing issues and matters lately, everything is back on track now. Not many comments on the photos this trip, accrediting that wrongly or rightly to the holiday. I am still leaning out. I cheated like hell yesterday and then cheated a little today. I think I am a few days of being off the Atkins diet. I am tired of eating nothing but meat and eggs lol. Today's workout was not as good as I had anticipated with the carbing up and all. I will probably go to the mediterranean diet. It will all of course be logged. Hope everyone had a good 4th, will be back on track tomorrow
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  17. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Passing on some savings use my code and get 10% off at Prototype Today-7-8 at midnite!!!

    Name:  prototype.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  131.8 KB
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  18. New Member
    monkey101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Passing on some savings use my code and get 10% off at Prototype Today-7-8 at midnite!!!

    Name:  prototype.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  131.8 KB

    Oh no! Its out of stock! Will it be back in stock before the sale is over?
  19. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monkey101 View Post
    Oh no! Its out of stock! Will it be back in stock before the sale is over?
    two packs are out singles still available
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  20. New Member
    monkey101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    two packs are out singles still available
    They are showing back in stock now.
  21. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by monkey101 View Post
    They are showing back in stock now.
    I put in the good word for you
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  22. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,881
    Rep Power
    1188912

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This stuff keeps selling out.

    I blame your photos truth, hell this log singlehandedly got me to try it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  23. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    This stuff keeps selling out.

    I blame your photos truth, hell this log singlehandedly got me to try it!
    Go ahead blame me.... for your results
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  24. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    We'll see how I do off the diet, I am officially through with the keto diet. The Damn pulled pork BBQ sandwiches are just too good not to eat, will return to a moderately low carb no sugar diet
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  25. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Supplementation:

    UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

    Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Citrulline Malate
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

    Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

    Diet :

    Breakfast:
    4 eggs fried
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

    Meal 2:
    8 oz 80/20 ground beef
    2oz pepper jack cheese

    Meal:3
    8 oz 80/20
    2oz pepper jack cheese

    Meal 4:

    8oz Bbq Pork
    4 oz slaw
    large bun
    large slice of cake

    snack: 1/4 cup natty peanut butter

    Work Out:

    No work out today

    Observations: Just with the few carbs I've ingested over the last few days I am feeling odd, its weird I can feel my blood sugar changing. The body switching off burning ketones and returning to carbs for fuel. I love my Pulled pork BBQ with the sugary sweet slaw that goes with it. MMMM . Ok back to reality. Will eat moderate carbs and see if i can still get my lean on with the assistance of Ur-Spray. Tomorrow a carb powered chest shoulder and tricep workout. OH YEAH!!!

    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  26. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    FYI checked the site and it is in stock don't forget to use my code DCPN2012 and save 10% through Sunday 7/8
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  27. New Member
    RD929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    FYI checked the site and it is in stock don't forget to use my code DCPN2012 and save 10% through Sunday 7/8
    Done. And we are not even halfway through our first bottles. Girlfriend is looking more cut up and she hasn't even really been pushing too hard training or diet wise. I got a pump the other day doing chest...in my BICEPS. I got a pump from washing the dishes the next day.
  28. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554324

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i would like to see people taking the Ur spray to try applying preworkout. I know after i spray it on there is a particularly nice feeling. There should be a little spike of ursolic in the blood right after spraying because some of the stuff will take the fast track through the hair follicles and any other pores that happen to be diltated on an area of skin. Evidence seems to suggest it has a vasodilating effect on muscle. It may promote neovascularization (formation of new blood vessels and capillaries)

    J Agric Food Chem. 2010 Dec 22;58(24):12941-9. Epub 2010 Nov 12.
    Ursolic acid induces allograft inflammatory factor-1 expression via a nitric oxide-related mechanism and increases neovascularization.

    Lee AW, Chen TL, Shih CM, Huang CY, Tsao NW, Chang NC, Chen YH, Fong TH, Lin FY.
    Source

    Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences and Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, College of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan.

    Abstract

    Ursolic acid (UA), a triterpenoid compound found in plants, is used in the human diet and in medicinal herbs and possesses a wide range of biological benefits including antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, and anticarcinogenic effects. Endothelial expression of allograft inflammatory factor-1 (AIF-1) mediates vasculogenesis, and nitric oxide (NO) produced by endothelial NO (eNOS) represents a mechanism of vascular protection. It is unclear whether UA affects the neovascularization mediated by AIF-1 and eNOS expression. This study investigated the effects and mechanisms of UA on angiogenesis in vivo in hind limb ischemic animal models and in vitro in human coronary artery endothelial cells (HCECs). This study explored the impact of UA on endothelial cell (EC) activities in vitro in HCECs, vascular neovasculogenesis in vivo in a mouse hind limb ischemia model, and the possible role of AIF-1 in vasculogenesis. The results demonstrate that UA enhances collateral blood flow recovery through induction of neovascularization in a hind limb ischemia mouse model. In vitro data showed that UA increases tube formation and migration capacities in human endothelial cells, and exposing HCECs to UA increased AIF-1 expression through a NO-related mechanism. Moreover, UA administration increased capillary density and eNOS and AIF-1 expression in ischemic muscle. These findings suggest that UA may be a potential therapeutic agent in the induction of neovascularization and provide a novel mechanistic insight into the potential effects of UA on ischemic vascular diseases.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  29. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,965
    Rep Power
    1141118

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i would like to see people taking the Ur spray to try applying preworkout. I know after i spray it on there is a particularly nice feeling. There should be a little spike of ursolic in the blood right after spraying because some of the stuff will take the fast track through the hair follicles and any other pores that happen to be diltated on an area of skin. Evidence seems to suggest it has a vasodilating effect on muscle. It may promote neovascularization (formation of new blood vessels and capillaries)

    J Agric Food Chem. 2010 Dec 22;58(24):12941-9. Epub 2010 Nov 12.
    Ursolic acid induces allograft inflammatory factor-1 expression via a nitric oxide-related mechanism and increases neovascularization.

    Lee AW, Chen TL, Shih CM, Huang CY, Tsao NW, Chang NC, Chen YH, Fong TH, Lin FY.
    Source

    Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences and Department of Anatomy, School of Medicine, College of Medicine, Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan.

    Abstract

    Ursolic acid (UA), a triterpenoid compound found in plants, is used in the human diet and in medicinal herbs and possesses a wide range of biological benefits including antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, and anticarcinogenic effects. Endothelial expression of allograft inflammatory factor-1 (AIF-1) mediates vasculogenesis, and nitric oxide (NO) produced by endothelial NO (eNOS) represents a mechanism of vascular protection. It is unclear whether UA affects the neovascularization mediated by AIF-1 and eNOS expression. This study investigated the effects and mechanisms of UA on angiogenesis in vivo in hind limb ischemic animal models and in vitro in human coronary artery endothelial cells (HCECs). This study explored the impact of UA on endothelial cell (EC) activities in vitro in HCECs, vascular neovasculogenesis in vivo in a mouse hind limb ischemia model, and the possible role of AIF-1 in vasculogenesis. The results demonstrate that UA enhances collateral blood flow recovery through induction of neovascularization in a hind limb ischemia mouse model. In vitro data showed that UA increases tube formation and migration capacities in human endothelial cells, and exposing HCECs to UA increased AIF-1 expression through a NO-related mechanism. Moreover, UA administration increased capillary density and eNOS and AIF-1 expression in ischemic muscle. These findings suggest that UA may be a potential therapeutic agent in the induction of neovascularization and provide a novel mechanistic insight into the potential effects of UA on ischemic vascular diseases.
    I will try this tomorrow and report any findings.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  30. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I will try this tomorrow and report any findings.
    I am headed for the gym in about 30 min, getting ready to apply right now and will let you know this evening it is a leg workout and I do have some vascularitiy there. Not the crazy vascularity I have in my arms so it will be a good test.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  31. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I am headed for the gym in about 30 min, getting ready to apply right now and will let you know this evening it is a leg workout and I do have some vascularitiy there. Not the crazy vascularity I have in my arms so it will be a good test.
    Deff picking some of this stuff up when I get some extra cash damn this log lolol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  32. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Deff picking some of this stuff up when I get some extra cash damn this log lolol
    You won't be disappointed bro and you'll be praising, not damning my log lol
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  33. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Just got home from brutal leg workout and used Ur=Spray Pre workout for my evening dose. I am here to report that there was a definite increase in vascularity . I had a pump in my pecs and biceps and I was doing squats. The vascularity in my pecs was through the roof as was my calves and unfortunately my noggin' lol Lucky for me my gf thinks its sexy not gross lol
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  34. New Member
    RD929's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Just got home from brutal leg workout and used Ur=Spray Pre workout for my evening dose. I am here to report that there was a definite increase in vascularity . I had a pump in my pecs and biceps and I was doing squats. The vascularity in my pecs was through the roof as was my calves and unfortunately my noggin' lol Lucky for me my gf thinks its sexy not gross lol
    I'm going to try it. Is it just increased vascularity or increased pump as well?
    Formation of new blood vessels and capillaries would be sick. But increased pump for me would just hinder things. I'll try it tomorrow morning for the back and biceps YAGH!!
  35. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    I'm going to try it. Is it just increased vascularity or increased pump as well?
    Formation of new blood vessels and capillaries would be sick. But increased pump for me would just hinder things. I'll try it tomorrow morning for the back and biceps YAGH!!
    It was both, they kind of go hand in hand. It was not a debilitating pump like with superdrol or tren, it was just a nice full pump. And as I said vascularity was exceptional.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  36. New Member
    monkey101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I put in the good word for you
    Thank you Sir! Put my order in on the 6th. Excited to see what this can do.
  37. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    600537

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    UR Spray is the real deal. I went to Panama City from Tuesday to Saturday because I needed a blow out week with everything I have had going on. My diet consisted of beer, frozen pizzas, hot dogs, bananas, fried seafood, burgers, sandwiches, rum, more rum, and any shot you can think of. I averaged about 3 hours of sleep at night. I did not put on any fat or lose an ounce muscle. I also got a stomach flu and have barely eaten for two days and still no muscle loss. Any product that can work under those conditions is an absolute God send. I look just as pumped, big, and lean as the day I left which no way in hell should be possible. Back to reality, eating right, and training so I will post how my next workout goes shortly
  38. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    UR Spray is the real deal. I went to Panama City from Tuesday to Saturday because I needed a blow out week with everything I have had going on. My diet consisted of beer, frozen pizzas, hot dogs, bananas, fried seafood, burgers, sandwiches, rum, more rum, and any shot you can think of. I averaged about 3 hours of sleep at night. I did not put on any fat or lose an ounce muscle. I also got a stomach flu and have barely eaten for two days and still no muscle loss. Any product that can work under those conditions is an absolute God send. I look just as pumped, big, and lean as the day I left which no way in hell should be possible. Back to reality, eating right, and training so I will post how my next workout goes shortly
    yeah I have been eating slop since the 4th with no apparent ill effect, this stuff is nothing short of amazing
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  39. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Hello folks, yesterday was workout day off and my eating has changed up a good bit supplementation remains the same. I appologize for the spotty reporting as of late but life gets in the way and I do have a day job that doesn't at all relate to this.

    I will give a synopsis of the last few days this evening and will post pics on Wednesday. I have been adding carbs in substantial amounts to my diet and have only gotten leaner????? yeah it boggles my mind. It almost seems that the Ursolic acid works better in the presence of carbs. I may have been holding myself back going keto
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  40. Senior Member
    truthornothin's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,119
    Rep Power
    26982

    Reputation

    Supplementation:

    UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

    Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Citrulline Malate
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

    Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

    Diet :

    Breakfast:
    3 eggs
    2 pieces of toast
    2 oz tomatoes

    Meal 2:
    8 oz 80 /20 ground beef
    Greek Tourlou -vegetable medley 8 oz

    Meal:3
    50 grams whey
    2 oz almonds

    Meal 4:
    50 grams whey

    Meal 5:
    8oz chicken
    3 oz salad
    2 tbsb bleu cheese salad dressing





    Pre-Workout

    White Flood
    1 serving Clearshot

    Intra workout

    20 grams BCAA's
    5 grams citrulline malate

    Workout:
    Back and Bi's

    Back:

    Body weight Chins: 2x16, 2x14, 2x12, 2x8, 1x4
    Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x =250 1x 10x 250
    Nautilus unilateral pull down machine plate loaded, 160 per hand 4x8
    Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x1
    T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 5 x 2
    Hammer Strength plate loaded row. 3 plates per side 12 x 2, 10x2, 8x3
    Nautilus Seated Low Row 260x12x4


    Bi's

    Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip:120x6x4 Wide grip pinky up(see prior entry for reasoning, I call these Scott grip curls) Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
    One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12


    Observations:

    Had a great workout, major pumps not that I am not totally carb depleted, So much so that the scar tissue in my previously injured bicep is plainly visible against the pump. Will do final pic tomorrow or thursday and will bring the log to a close. I may update it from time to time but not in detail. Please feel free to post your experiences with ur spray and as I said I will update it especially when the tablets come out. Thanks in advance for coming along for the ride
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 956
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:05 PM
  2. Clearshot bombs AKA "Truth Serum"
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 09:20 AM
  3. Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"
    By BurghHardcore in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 03:20 PM
  4. McCain's Claims of "Media Bias": Truth or Tactic?
    By BodyWizard in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 09:38 PM
  5. Brood X "return Of The 17 Year Cicadas" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in