TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I had some extreme cramps last night my quads cramped for close to an hour. I guess the 900 lbs leg presses were not such a good idea. I have always suffered from cramping. It is directly proportional to how hard I worked out. If I get mild cramping I worked out hard enough, if really tore it up in the gym, I could expect extreme cramping.
    Not to sound like a broken record, but "Poseidon" bro... and with your workouts, maybe another 5 grams Beta Alanine post workout (I'm assuming now it's pre) would help a lot as well to improve your muscle PH after those marathon sessions. Just had a good friend report back since I had him add those two things in he's no longer cramping on a daily basis like he used to... he's more of an endurance than a power guy, but I think the same should apply for you.

2. The past few weeks I have been suffering from lower back pain, but only during my work outs when I lift. I'm not sure if it's cramping, back pumps, or just the fact that I am losing weight, lifting heavy, and my back is having problems handling the weight I am lifting. Not sure what to do or what to take to make it better because it is effecting my workouts.

Keeping on topic, I am on week 3 of UR and my belt had to be loosened yet again today and my strength has increased. To save me some sprays, I am avoiding my abs and pecs. Instead, I am applying Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate to those areas. It all seems to be working.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Not to sound like a broken record, but "Poseidon" bro... and with your workouts, maybe another 5 grams Beta Alanine post workout (I'm assuming now it's pre) would help a lot as well to improve your muscle PH after those marathon sessions. Just had a good friend report back since I had him add those two things in he's no longer cramping on a daily basis like he used to... he's more of an endurance than a power guy, but I think the same should apply for you.
    Trust me I know its on my list I only have so many $ ad currently they are all spoken for
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    The past few weeks I have been suffering from lower back pain, but only during my work outs when I lift. I'm not sure if it's cramping, back pumps, or just the fact that I am losing weight, lifting heavy, and my back is having problems handling the weight I am lifting. Not sure what to do or what to take to make it better because it is effecting my workouts.

Keeping on topic, I am on week 3 of UR and my belt had to be loosened yet again today and my strength has increased. To save me some sprays, I am avoiding my abs and pecs. Instead, I am applying Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate to those areas. It all seems to be working.
    Great, I'm having to hitch up my belt too, my love handles are almost non existent. As far as the back, it could be a lot of things if it is back pumps try a few grams of taurine and see if that helps. Hows your form? I'm old mine hurts a lot.

5. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Trust me I know its on my list I only have so many $ ad currently they are all spoken for
    Know that feelin bro, believe me... just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten there was a really good chance you could avoid the torment you describe; I'd hate to see you suffering needlessly.

How's the forearm doing?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Well, we differ there - I wear trackies or shorts and a tank or t-shirt to the gym and couldn't care less how I look in there, especially not when I finish in a sweaty mess LOL

~Rosie~
    She is more interested in the range of motion an non confinement, she also finishes her workouts a sweaty mess ....and I like that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    Know that feelin bro, believe me... just wanted to make sure you hadn't forgotten there was a really good chance you could avoid the torment you describe; I'd hate to see you suffering needlessly.

How's the forearm doing?
    Feels good, gonna test it out today back and bi's will report back but feels solid now

8. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    True That! have a great day Rosie

Warning!. You've passed the age threshold for using that saying. Besides, its "True dat"!. Um...I think because I'm too old to utter words like that also.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Keeping on topic, I am on week 3 of UR and my belt had to be loosened yet again today and my strength has increased. \.
    So you're getting fat and strong?

10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So you're getting fat and strong?
    No. I meant losing weight and getting stronger. LOL.

11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Warning!. You've passed the age threshold for using that saying. Besides, its "True dat"!. Um...I think because I'm too old to utter words like that also.
    I was in a hurry and used it for expediency, I couldn't bring myself to bastardize the English language any further. I also used it for comic effect because I know I am too old to use phrases like that. Thanks for keeping me straight T-Bone

12. Who's jelly of what the UPS man brought?

Name:  IMG_0033.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  162.7 KB
    *AEN IntraBolic | AllMax Nutrition Creatine Mono (Off Days) | Biotivia Bioforge V2 | CL Orange Triad | CL OxiMega Combo | EC-EGCG Stack | Prototype Nutrition Ur Spray | Smart Powders Whey | Southland Performance AA*

13. Quote Originally Posted by GaresTaylan View Post
    Who's jelly of what the UPS man brought?

hopefully mine is on the way and yes slightly jelly....ooh wait per T-bone I am too old to make Urban references. fo rizzle

14. Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Citrulline Malate
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
    6 eggs fried
    4 oz Sausage
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
    10 oz 80/20 ground beef
    1 oz Muenster Cheese

Meal:3

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 80-20
    2 tblsp mayo
    1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:
    6 hard boiled eggs
    tbsp Mayonaise

Meal 5:

10oz chicken
    2tbsp mayo
    1 oz Jack Cheese

Snack 2 hardboiled eggs
    1 oz pork rinds
    2 tblsp mayo

Pre-Workout

White Flood
    1 serving Clearshot

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
    5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:
    Back and Bi's

Back:

Body weight Chins: 2x16, 2x14, 2x10, 2x6, 1x4
    Nautilus Unilateral Pull down: stack=250 5x12x =250 1x 10x 250
    Hoist Lat Pulldown: 150 x 10 x 2, 150 x 8 x 1, 160 x 6 x1
    T-Bar Rows- 180 x 8 x 4, 225 x 2 x 2,185 x8x3
    Hammer Strength plate loaded row. 3 plates per side 12 x 2, 10x2, 8x3
    Nautilus Seated Low Row 260
    Shrugs: 275 x 12 x 5

Bi's

Standing easy bar curls Regular Grip: Back is all better 110x6x4 Wide grip pinky up(see prior entry for reasoning, I call these Scott grip curls) Seated Plate Loaded Preacher machine curls: 120 x 8 x 5
    One handed Cable Curls: 5 x 70 x 12

Observations:

Thought arm was all better, was able to complete all my exercises but did have to back the weight down on a couple. Left arm feels weird. It is not all that painful but it doesn't seem to move right, or have its normal strength. I cannot describe it. It is hurting now. Not badly just an ache. I would not be so concerned it I hadn't torn that bicep off the bone 3 years ago. Other than that, good workout and a very nice pump after. Sleep is good, joints other than the aforementioned arm are the best they have been in years. Thank God for that. If Ur spray can make my knees elbows and shoulders feel this good, that alone is worth the price. Still leaning out love handles almost gone. Pics tomorrow.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    we are planning on making an oral out of the sodium ursolic acetate to take a long side the spray. it will be sold only as a stack with the spray

that should allow one to overcome the limitations on dose that are inherentently a factor with sprays
    Still in the planning stage? Or is this already in production?
    RecoverBro ELITE

16. Working on tonight's update and pics, nice pump going here at the gym considering no carbs today is Chest shoulders and tri's Name:  gym2.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  79.2 KB

17. Where did your hair go?

18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Where did your hair go?
    Down the drain..my gf does not like the Truth in his grizzly like state lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Down the drain..my gf does not like the Truth in his grizzly like state lol
    Lol. You should just tell her that that's the truth of who you are.
  20. Progress Pics from Day 1 to Week 4

Keep in mind that throughout the course of my move I did not work out for 7 days...here are the pics

Name:  2012_0624picsnew0041.JPG
Views: 441
Size:  32.5 KB

21. Name:  2012_0624picsnew0056.JPG
Views: 441
Size:  27.9 KB

22. Name:  2012_0624picsnew0053.JPG
Views: 424
Size:  28.6 KB

23. Before I went to Wisconsin Name:  2011_0610picsnew0011.JPG
Views: 423
Size:  17.2 KB

After I got back lol see much Happier lol, and she is a little beast in the gym

Name:  2012_0624picsnew0061.JPG
Views: 427
Size:  27.1 KB

24. 6/23/2012

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
    4 whole egg omelet
    1 oz cheddar Cheese
    3 oz sausage
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
    10 oz of light and dark meat chicken
    2 tblsp mayo
    2 ribs celery
    1/2 oz olives
    two hard boiled eggs,(chicken salad MMMM

Meal:3

8oz tuna
    2 tblsp mayo
    1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

10 oz turkey burger
    2tbsp Olive oil

Meal 5:

6 hard boiled eggs
    1 oz Jack Cheese

Snack
    3 hardboiled eggs

1 oz pork rinds
    2 tblsp mayo

Pre Workout:

White Flood

Intra workout

20 grams BCAA's
    5 grams citrulline malate

Workout:

Chest Shoulders and Tri's

Chest:

Incline DB Presses: 65 x 15 x 1, 75 x 15 x 1, 95 x 12 x 1, 100 x 8 x 1, 100 x 6 x 4, 110 x 4

Incline Plate Loaded Bench Machine: 3 45's an a 10 on each side x 8 x 5

Free Motion Cable Cable Unilateral Cable bench: 140x 10 x 1 150x8x2 160x6x 2

Shoulders:

Over head DB presses: 65x12x 1, 70x10x3, 75 x 6

Free Motion overhead unilateral cable press: 100lbs per handle 4x12,

DB Side laterals :35 x 10 x5

Tri's:

Push Downs: 105lb stack + 20lbs Auxillary weight 5x12, 105lb stack + 60lbs Auxillary weight 3 x 6 hooo ahhhhh!!! another pr

Dip Machine: 275 x12x 1, 300lb stack x 6x5

Observations:

Considering I didn't work out for 7 days and I was sitting idle in a car for two of those days the progress was still amazing love handles barely there and more definition is peeking through, getting close to where I want to be. I got 2 of the pounds I lost back as well. Tipping the scales at 206. A two pound gain while getting leaner in a week...very good stuff. I forgot my clearshot today, I am surprised how well I did with out it and disappointed because I know how far over the top it would have kicked me.

Going to run this log until I run out of spray.....and I do believe there is more on the way. Going to add more carbs in and cheat days...tomorrow I am gonna cheat like a mofo. can you say pancakes???? Hells yeah!!

25. 6/24/2012 CHEAT DAY

Supplementation:

Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Cheat Day:

Breakfast:
    Name:  hotcakes.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  123.8 KB

After Church:

Pound cake and Greek Pastries and cinnamon rolls,

Lunch:

1 chicken breast
    1 corn on the cobb
    2 cups bbq beans
    1 cup slaw
    1 large yeast roll
    2 slices cantaloupe
    2 large slices of cake
    sweet tea

1 cup of ice cream

Dinner:

1 bag Of JACKED DORITOS enchilada flavor
    6 oz ground chuck
    2 oz pepper jack cheese
    1 oz butter.

snack:

1 s'more consisting of 2 full size graham crackers, 1 whole hershey bar and 1 giant marshmallow

2 cups of Blue Bunny Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream

Done.... no really ....Done stuffed and back on the diet tomorrow, but enjoyed doing the damage. Stuffed and ready for bed

Observations: Again should have took pics after the power eating. Muscles are so swollen and full... but that would not be an accurate representation. So vanity aside and what you have is the truth lol. I am looking forward to tomorrow's work out. It is leg day and I am all carbed up and ready

26. Pics are unreal truth. Nice progress, especially for not working out.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Pics are unreal truth. Nice progress, especially for not working out.
    Thanks. I want to make sure no one gets the wrong idea. The before pic is at day 1, pre Ur-spray the after was taken Saturday night. After roughly 28 days of which I did my normal routine for 21 days which is 2 days on and 1 off, then the week I went to Wisconsin and drove back there was a 7 day stretch where I did not work out at all. That being said yes the progress is amazing. Love handles are almost a memory and my cuts are getting deeper. The exposure is off on my camera and I am going to have to find the manual as I have a lot more definition than is displayed in the pics, especially my back. and abs. Anyway, just wanted to make sure every one was on the same page and I wasn't misleading anyone.
    I would like to mention that I have not a second of cardio.(except the recreational kind) since starting this log ...very little ever lol. Just as a reference, these changes aren't being helped along by hours on a tread mill. as I have said before I hate cardio

28. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Thanks. I want to make sure no one gets the wrong idea. The before pic is at day 1, pre Ur-spray the after was taken Saturday night. After roughly 28 days of which I did my normal routine for 21 days which is 2 days on and 1 off, then the week I went to Wisconsin and drove back there was a 7 day stretch where I did not work out at all. That being said yes the progress is amazing. Love handles are almost a memory and my cuts are getting deeper. The exposure is off on my camera and I am going to have to find the manual as I have a lot more definition than is displayed in the pics, especially my back. and abs. Anyway, just wanted to make sure every one was on the same page and I wasn't misleading anyone.
    I would like to mention that I have not a second of cardio.(except the recreational kind) since starting this log ...very little ever lol. Just as a reference, these changes aren't being helped along by hours on a tread mill. as I have said before I hate cardio
    Cardio is not required

And yes, Geoforce is right - your progress has been fine this week, despite the lack of training. Sometimes we need that week off the gym - as you can see, it can do more harm than good at the right times.

Enjoy your training session today, David, and I hope your week starts well, my friend

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

29. Quote Originally Posted by GaresTaylan View Post
    Who's jelly of what the UPS man brought?

a lot of work goes into making those!
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 956
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. Clearshot bombs AKA "Truth Serum"
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  3. Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"
    By BurghHardcore in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. McCain's Claims of "Media Bias": Truth or Tactic?
    By BodyWizard in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  5. Brood X "return Of The 17 Year Cicadas" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:17 PM