TRUTHORNOTHIN'S UR SPRAY LOG .... THE RETURN OF "TRUTH"

Page 10 of 24 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. ^ Yeah, I am glad I picked up some more last week. My stock is at 3 1/2 bottles right now. I've been doing about 120 sprays/a day. It's looking like that will get me 12 days per bottle. I workout in the evening. So 60 sprays in the morning (7am) and 60 sprays pre-workout (7pm).

2. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Those results are amazing and the feedback is strong on this one. Any idea when it gets back in stock?

i am awaiting some materials to make more. hopefully next week
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i am awaiting some materials to make more. hopefully next week

4. In. If only using 50 sprays a day (30 day per botlte), would it be best to use 50 sprays upon waking, or divide the dosage to 25 morning + 25 night?

5. Quote Originally Posted by doolee View Post
    In. If only using 50 sprays a day (30 day per botlte), would it be best to use 50 sprays upon waking, or divide the dosage to 25 morning + 25 night?
    Either should be fine I'd probably just dose it all at once as one of the reasons of putting it in a spray form is sustained release.
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

•   

6. 6/12/2012

Supplementation:

UR Spray: 50 sprays x 2

Testforce2 2 scoops
    Multivitamin
    Supplemental C
    5 grams Citrulline Malate
    5 grams Beta Alanine
    Potassium
    Calcium
    5 grams Taurine
    1 gram Histidine

Pre Post and Intra workout supplementation will be listed in workout info

Diet :

Breakfast:
    10 oz 90/10 Ground beef
    1 oz Cheddar Cheese
    6 cups coffee
    1/2 cup heavy cream

Meal 2:
    8 oz ground beef 90/10
    2 tblsp mayo with a teaspoon thermogenesauce
    1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal:3

8 oz cooked ground sirloin 90-10
    2 tblsp mayo with a teaspoon thermogenesauce
    1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 4:

8 oz 90/10 ground beef
    1 oz cheddar cheese

Meal 5:

6 eggs Scrambled
    1 oz Jack Cheese

Snack
    2 hardboiled eggs

1 oz pork rinds
    2 tblsp mayo

Workout: no workout today

Observations:

Still experiencing an enhanced feeling of heat, sweating more than normal even with the ac full blast. Still looking leaner, still eating lots of fat, I am carbing up tomorrow night, I am going on a trip and tomorrow will be my last log entry until at least Sunday. I am flying to Wisconsin, I am then driving back with my GF and her son U-haul in tow. Wish me luck, pray for me whatever your religious or non religious leanings may be . Something tells me I gonna need help lol. If I can I'll take a couple of quick shots of post carb up. This is as depleted as I have ever been, I am eating the pre-show meals from the Showtime Diet. I wanna look good when I get there so she still wants to come back with me lol. Quick observation, wow has my face and head leaned out when you don't have hair you'd be amazed how much muscle there is in your head. Yeah I know, Muscle head, anyway, I noticed my face in the mirror while I was don't squats and it was definitely leaner bordering on gaunt.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Those results are amazing and the feedback is strong on this one. Any idea when it gets back in stock?
    I have No reservations whatsoever recommending this. It works, fast and well. I still do not believe I am setting pr's while leaning out, that has never happened to me before Elbows knees and shoulders have never felt better either. Its weird, its like stuff that has been hurting for years and had pretty much just become the bodies equivalent of white noise to me, you know everyday pain that takes something worse to break through the threshold and all if a sudden there is no background pain...nice side effect

8. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I have No reservations whatsoever recommending this. It works, fast and well. I still do not believe I am setting pr's while leaning out, that has never happened to me before Elbows knees and shoulders have never felt better either. Its weird, its like stuff that has been hurting for years and had pretty much just become the bodies equivalent of white noise to me, you know everyday pain that takes something worse to break through the threshold and all if a sudden there is no background pain...nice side effect
    Sounds nice

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact rosiecheefitness@gmail.com for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Sounds nice

~Rosie~
    Not too shabby, I am exhausted no update tonight in fact not until Sunday. Truth is flying to Wisconsin and driving back with girlfriend and U-haul in tow. we are going to try and drive all the way through so no internet its 23 hrs wish me luck

10. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    Not too shabby, I am exhausted no update tonight in fact not until Sunday. Truth is flying to Wisconsin and driving back with girlfriend and U-haul in tow. we are going to try and drive all the way through so no internet its 23 hrs wish me luck
    Good luck man!
    Have a safe and fruitful trip!
    RecoverBro ELITE

11. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    ENJOY IT!

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact rosiecheefitness@gmail.com for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    yea, hope you get lucky bro... err... I mean good luck!

13. I probably missed it, but where are you applying this? Midsection? Tops of feet?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

14. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    yea, hope you get lucky bro... err... I mean good luck!
    Its my long time GF, I am always lucky lol Besides what woman could resist all this .......BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Couldn't say that with a straight face and thanks

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    ENJOY IT!

~Rosie~
    That's a long drive pulling a trailer, but I'll do my best to enjoy it. thanks Rosie

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Good luck man!
    Have a safe and fruitful trip!
    Thanks Bro !

17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I probably missed it, but where are you applying this? Midsection? Tops of feet?
    Scalp(obviously I am bald) neck backs of ears, shoulders upper pecs under arms, insides of arms tops of hands, privates, insides of thighs behind knees and tops of feet

18. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Its my long time GF, I am always lucky lol Besides what woman could resist all this .......BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Couldn't say that with a straight face and thanks
    it seems to many that

"length of relationship" is inversely proportional to "frequency of getting lucky"

so good luck avoiding that

19. Out of curiosity, do you think that the location of the spray matters? I ask because I'm about 16 percent body fat and I've been spraying it on my stomach fat area for the most part. Do you think I'm getting good absorbansy or should I use other areas like privates and feet?

20. Quote Originally Posted by macdon1588 View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you think that the location of the spray matters? I ask because I'm about 16 percent body fat and I've been spraying it on my stomach fat area for the most part. Do you think I'm getting good absorbansy or should I utilitie other areas like privates and feet?

you should try to spread it out over as much skin as possible. dont just keep spraying in the same spot.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

21. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

you should try to spread it out over as much skin as possible. dont just keep spraying in the same spot.
    Thanks. I spray it basically from neck to crotch, and on my thighs as well. I try to keep the sprays in covered areas as I have kids that climb on me. I believe it is helping pretty well as I am pct from a cut with11spray and mechabol and my strength is doing well and I am still leaning out. I just want to get the most I can out it.

22. Quote Originally Posted by muad33b View Post
    it seems to many that

"length of relationship" is inversely proportional to "frequency of getting lucky"

so good luck avoiding that
    Thanks but after living apart for three years frequency can only increase lol. Least ways I hope so

23. Truth, I've probably said this before, but YOU ARE THE MAN. I'm picking this up definitely. I loved the capsuled urso. The constant progress in this log is gonna have me order a couple bottles. Hell, I may even shave my head for a larger application area.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Truth, I've probably said this before, but YOU ARE THE MAN. I'm picking this up definitely. I loved the capsuled urso. The constant progress in this log is gonna have me order a couple bottles. Hell, I may even shave my head for a larger application area.
    I'm sold as well. When this gets in I'm doing the 2 pack deal ASAP.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

25. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    Truth, I've probably said this before, but YOU ARE THE MAN. I'm picking this up definitely. I loved the capsuled urso. The constant progress in this log is gonna have me order a couple bottles. Hell, I may even shave my head for a larger application area.
    Truth is the man and I meant him in person and shook his hand lol I swear since I meant him and PA I've been having great body comp changes lol must be magic
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 956
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:05 PM
  2. Clearshot bombs AKA "Truth Serum"
    By truthornothin in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  3. Prototype R-Spray 2 pack "deal"
    By BurghHardcore in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. McCain's Claims of "Media Bias": Truth or Tactic?
    By BodyWizard in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 10:38 PM
  5. Brood X "return Of The 17 Year Cicadas" !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 09:17 PM