Ageforce weight loss patch run (sponsered) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Ageforce weight loss patch run (sponsered)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thoughts so far my weight is up but my bf % is toughly the Dan or down slightly fascinating I want to say I am looking leaner in the mirror too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    Thoughts so far my weight is up but my bf % is toughly the Dan or down slightly fascinating I want to say I am looking leaner in the mirror too.

Nice.
    So you liking the patches so far?
    These look like a great alternative to some fat burner pill.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice.
    So you liking the patches so far?
    These look like a great alternative to some fat burner pill.
    Yeah that's what im thinking. I generally stay away from "fat burners" as I'm so sensitive to stims and just don't tolerate them well- but I could see these patches working out as a solid alternative for peope like myself.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

so far for recomping yes i like them.. but for pure fat loss I don't see it yet. I am not eating much more than before and routine is more or less unchanged if anything i am doing more cardio.
  5. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by daft205
    Yeah that's what im thinking. I generally stay away from "fat burners" as I'm so sensitive to stims and just don't tolerate them well- but I could see these patches working out as a solid alternative for peope like myself.
    Yeah. I admit I don't know too much about these patches. I will take a look @ them more throughly now. Maybe buy a box. Just waiting to see a little bit more feedback on how well they work.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yeah. I admit I don't know too much about these patches. I will take a look @ them more throughly now. Maybe buy a box. Just waiting to see a little bit more feedback on how well they work.
    I hear ya. There's actually an improved version of these coming out later this month(new ingredient being added)- which I think will make them even more promising.
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by daft205
    I hear ya. There's actually an improved version of these coming out later this month(new ingredient being added)- which I think will make them even more promising.
    Yeah I was trying to guess the ingredient, couldn't.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sounds like its doing something good.

I actually notice a bit of revamping with it. Able to eat more while dropping fat.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Very odd dreams last night. Could be many things the patch plus a full night of sleep most likely.

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very odd dreams last night. Could be many things the patch plus a full night of sleep most likely.

I'm gonna have to agree, my weight loss patches have been giving me some crazy dreams lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'm gonna have to agree, my weight loss patches have been giving me some crazy dreams lol
    Dude I just started the hgh patches a few days ago and I too am I the crazy dream club, lol....
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Yeah I was trying to guess the ingredient, couldn't.
    A lady guessed it. I would have guessed it my self and I was right. I had 5 ideas and one of them was the new and improved one. Just think use this decrease your carbs so now you really only burn fat. Add some CLA and your set.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    A lady guessed it. I would have guessed it my self and I was right. I had 5 ideas and one of them was the new and improved one. Just think use this decrease your carbs so now you really only burn fat. Add some CLA and your set.
    She guessed the wrong ingredient man lol....read back in her post. That is definitely not the new ingredient.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Man week off just about flew by. Had a ton of fun with the fam. I'm sure I got more cardio than I would normally . Want to say I am leaning out. Hard to say. Slow and steady. This is a great recomp. So far I have been gaining weight with little to no change in bf levels. I don't think I am eating that much different just a little more than I had been. Will try to clean it up even more and see if I can dump some more fat and stay the same weight.

As for fat flying off. That is not happening for me. But result wise I am not really complaining as this recomp seems to be working.

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Wow it has been i think a little over 2 years since i bought new jeans.
    I am thinking somewhere in the interim the old "slim fit" style went out the window, that or they made the sizes bigger again.. I was trying on some a size up from what I had wore prior, and they were falling completely off. My wife was telling me not to suck in my gut, which i wasn't, if i had they would have fallen off completely...

These are "fitted" or what have you and man they are loose. Cant complain there really I could have gone for the same size i had worn, but the 1/2 size is a nice middle of the road, gives me some more room to grow

In other odd news - seems like a week off added 9 or so pounds to my weight?? Checked Saturday and Sunday morning. I didn't drink or eat anything that bad, or that much.. Could be water weight? Definitely upped my carb intake I could have been super depleted? I know I was shot by the time vacation started even the first day or two i was spent.. Feeling pretty good now though.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

deep deep sleep last night. was exhausted so between that and the patch i was out cold.

Gym Day tonight will be good to get back!
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

A fat loss product that leaves you absolutely starving. That's what I have noticed. EOD does not help things in that regard.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Well last week was not a fluke at least not totally

Weighed in at 170 today. That's three pounds down from last week and waist went down too. Looking leaner in the mirror too.

At this point I am +6 pounds from my start diet is more or less unchanged and routine if anything is more intense. Lol did I get the right patches?

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Hey I'm back!
    Thanks for keeping such a detailed log for us bud!
    So basically what you're seeing is a recomp effect but adding a bit of weight?
    If that's the case I wouldn't be surprised if you're adding some muscle.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

yeah basically - a very slow but happening drop in bf % but a big gain in over all weight
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Nice. Pictures. I want to see before and after.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.

How many patches are in a month supply ?
    Your harness-horse is cold cash, cuz the drugs you use work fast, burned off and out before the race track urine-test - Max Webster
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

hmmm... Gaining and losing weight?
    Yeah could be the carbs & water. You say these patches are leaving you hungry?
    Is that because they are surpressing the appetite?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

They say the standard use is 3-4 per week but you can and I have been doing then every other day.

I thought water weight too for a 9 pound jump. But this week only the 3 pounds came back off. I know with me the water would have dropped off real quick.

Prior I was losing about a half a pound a week. For over a month. Went up to eod and I have been gaining Lmb. For me this does nothing for appitite suppression. Exact opposite its like they gave me the power patches or something: )

25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by YYZgeddylee View Post
    How many patches are in a month supply ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    They say the standard use is 3-4 per week

...so is that 12 patches? 16 patches? that come in a one month supply ?
    Your harness-horse is cold cash, cuz the drugs you use work fast, burned off and out before the race track urine-test - Max Webster
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

12 I believe. 2 sheets of 6

27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.

super, thanks !

great log so far
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

If my math is right, and that is always questionable, This should be the last full week of the patches. I figure I will be using my last one next Tuesday.

EOD is definitely the way to go with these. Or maybe 2 days on 1 day off (to hit the 5 a week max) never tried that high myself, but you would burn through 2 months pretty quick that way Curious to know if the v2 version is any diffrent / stronger?
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Will be a nice add to it.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Final weigh in week:

Up 3 pounds to 172 waist at about the same as last week.

I'd be curious to see how these worked for the non fitness crowd. For me the fatloss patch is a horrid name for them. I don't think i lost all that much fat As a recomp tool they were stellar, but for fat loss?

I gained roughly 8 -10 pounds from my starting weight - and that is with losing a few pounds in the beginning and then once i went to EOD gaining back to my final weight. My appetite was never suppressed and for most of the time i was hungrier than ever. THis week i even tried to keep my calories down, and kept carbs super low on burn days, and I still gained weight.

I will see what my final bf % reading is but I am fairly sure it was very close to all lean mass.

I would like to see what the new version does for pure fat loss? and the up coming weeks will see how much of this i keep. Final notes to come, but I am impressed for the recomp properties. I only wish i knew about it in the beginning and i would have keep my cal's up the whole run!
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed!
    PES R&D
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Final weigh in week:

Up 3 pounds to 172 waist at about the same as last week.

I'd be curious to see how these worked for the non fitness crowd. For me the fatloss patch is a horrid name for them. I don't think i lost all that much fat As a recomp tool they were stellar, but for fat loss?

I gained roughly 8 -10 pounds from my starting weight - and that is with losing a few pounds in the beginning and then once i went to EOD gaining back to my final weight. My appetite was never suppressed and for most of the time i was hungrier than ever. THis week i even tried to keep my calories down, and kept carbs super low on burn days, and I still gained weight.

I will see what my final bf % reading is but I am fairly sure it was very close to all lean mass.

I would like to see what the new version does for pure fat loss? and the up coming weeks will see how much of this i keep. Final notes to come, but I am impressed for the recomp properties. I only wish i knew about it in the beginning and i would have keep my cal's up the whole run!
    Wow so you gained weight with a weight loss patch?

Clean weight or bad weight?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

From what fl3y said it's pretty much the norm for the old patches. I think it's almost all clean weight at least.

Truly the worst named product I have tried though.

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So in a month it looks like (roughly) i added on 8lbs LBM and 2 lbs of fat?!?!? still in the 12% range.
  35. New Member

I'm up 4 lb this month. Haven't checked bf yet
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

are you doing EOD or once every 3-4 days?
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do you guys think this is suppressive in anyway?
    PES R&D
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i havent noticed anything. From what I read, by using them at night, any suppression you had would be pretty much the same as usual (in the morning your levels would have been lower naturally anyway) The only diffrence would be that your night time levels were boosted from the patches..
  39. New Member

EOD
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AGEFORCE: DHEA+Pregenolone Patch
    By JesstheIbex in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. AgeForce Weight Loss Patch Review
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 08:28 PM