Ageforce weight loss patch run (sponsered)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. maybe a mild effect on over all mood. hard to say. other than that in terms of "feel" I barely notice it. which in this case makes sense (as long as the fat is coming off )

    makes sense my legs are the first place i am noticing the extra definiation, with last summers cut my calves cut up like crazy so i guess I am a legs first fat loss person? that or i its becuase naturally i have more lower body muscle mass? not complaining at all


  2. So, I just registered specifically to give my review of these patches. I emailed Steve at ageforce for the free 30 day trial on 4/16 after hearing about it on SHR. I was too late but they sent me some anyway. I sent the following email 5/17 and the reply was to post any results in this forum.
    "I have a consistent training program and eat the same few meals for breakfast and lunch but eat a less stringent dinner with the family at night. I am about 19% bmi. I was half excited and half skeptical, but I have noticed improvement and would like to write a review. Where is the best place to do that?"
    So, they were free, and this is my first (and probably only) post, but I really did notice an improvement with fat loss in my problematic upper thigh area. It did take about 2 weeks to notice anything. I am not a patient person so this was frustrating, but I get it. I put one on at night and used each patch for 2 nights. They stick well both nights but are definitely easier to remove after the second night. My diet is consistent and my training is crossfit 3x/week and strength 2x/week. I don't have the energy to try and get ripped, but I am somewhat lean and take pics to keep track of my body comp. My upper thighs and butt are the last places I lose fat, and I cannot attribute these changes to any dietary, activity, supplement (I only take cod liver oil and electrolytes) or sleep modifications.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mmddyyyy View Post
    So, I just registered specifically to give my review of these patches. I emailed Steve at ageforce for the free 30 day trial on 4/16 after hearing about it on SHR. I was too late but they sent me some anyway. I sent the following email 5/17 and the reply was to post any results in this forum.
    "I have a consistent training program and eat the same few meals for breakfast and lunch but eat a less stringent dinner with the family at night. I am about 19% bmi. I was half excited and half skeptical, but I have noticed improvement and would like to write a review. Where is the best place to do that?"
    So, they were free, and this is my first (and probably only) post, but I really did notice an improvement with fat loss in my problematic upper thigh area. It did take about 2 weeks to notice anything. I am not a patient person so this was frustrating, but I get it. I put one on at night and used each patch for 2 nights. They stick well both nights but are definitely easier to remove after the second night. My diet is consistent and my training is crossfit 3x/week and strength 2x/week. I don't have the energy to try and get ripped, but I am somewhat lean and take pics to keep track of my body comp. My upper thighs and butt are the last places I lose fat, and I cannot attribute these changes to any dietary, activity, supplement (I only take cod liver oil and electrolytes) or sleep modifications.
    Appreciate the feedback!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  4. Weigh in results:
    Up a pound but my waist is the same / slighty lower.


    Moved to a patch EOD will see if this brings on any changes.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    Weigh in results:
    Up a pound but my waist is the same / slighty lower.


    Moved to a patch EOD will see if this brings on any changes.

    I use the weight loss patch EOD and I have noticed significant fat loss and recomposition. And I usually have a very hard time losing weight this far into a diet (and at this low bf, for me anyway...which isn't the leanest). And I'm not even on cycle.... (I usually have to cut only on cycle becuase I just end up losing heaps of strength and muscle whenever I cut off cycle.
    I love this patch though lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  6. Actually got a full night sleep last night. Kinda vivid or at least odd dreams. Spent the day moving stuff into a storage locker yesterday no soreness to speak of.

  7. been rocking the patch EOD for almost a week now, hitting the gym tonight afterwork. looking forward to smashing some weights. I do feel like all in all I am getting stronger for the most part, even with the cutting back of rest times between sets i am still pushing more weight than i had. I may lose a rep or two in the last set that i might have been able to do if i was taking full breaks but really I am happy with the progression.

  8. it could be coincidence, but from when i bumped up the dosing I am finding myself to be absolutely starving by the time I break my fast.. I am eating more (not junk cals) so we will see how this effects things. If i can recomp successfully when eating more than i had been I am not complaining at all

  9. very interesting stuff.

    sub'd
    Your harness-horse is cold cash, cuz the drugs you use work fast, burned off and out before the race track urine-test - Max Webster

  10. damn another week that i am up just about a pound and either slightly up or slightly down on my waist. two readings both a little one way or the other. guess i could say no change and be somewhat accurate
    •   
       


  11. Thoughts so far my weight is up but my bf % is toughly the Dan or down slightly fascinating I want to say I am looking leaner in the mirror too.


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    Thoughts so far my weight is up but my bf % is toughly the Dan or down slightly fascinating I want to say I am looking leaner in the mirror too.

    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Nice.
    So you liking the patches so far?
    These look like a great alternative to some fat burner pill.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice.
    So you liking the patches so far?
    These look like a great alternative to some fat burner pill.
    Yeah that's what im thinking. I generally stay away from "fat burners" as I'm so sensitive to stims and just don't tolerate them well- but I could see these patches working out as a solid alternative for peope like myself.

  14. so far for recomping yes i like them.. but for pure fat loss I don't see it yet. I am not eating much more than before and routine is more or less unchanged if anything i am doing more cardio.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by daft205
    Yeah that's what im thinking. I generally stay away from "fat burners" as I'm so sensitive to stims and just don't tolerate them well- but I could see these patches working out as a solid alternative for peope like myself.
    Yeah. I admit I don't know too much about these patches. I will take a look @ them more throughly now. Maybe buy a box. Just waiting to see a little bit more feedback on how well they work.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah. I admit I don't know too much about these patches. I will take a look @ them more throughly now. Maybe buy a box. Just waiting to see a little bit more feedback on how well they work.
    I hear ya. There's actually an improved version of these coming out later this month(new ingredient being added)- which I think will make them even more promising.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by daft205
    I hear ya. There's actually an improved version of these coming out later this month(new ingredient being added)- which I think will make them even more promising.
    Yeah I was trying to guess the ingredient, couldn't.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Sounds like its doing something good.

    I actually notice a bit of revamping with it. Able to eat more while dropping fat.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  19. Very odd dreams last night. Could be many things the patch plus a full night of sleep most likely.


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox
    Very odd dreams last night. Could be many things the patch plus a full night of sleep most likely.

    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I'm gonna have to agree, my weight loss patches have been giving me some crazy dreams lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I'm gonna have to agree, my weight loss patches have been giving me some crazy dreams lol
    Dude I just started the hgh patches a few days ago and I too am I the crazy dream club, lol....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah I was trying to guess the ingredient, couldn't.
    A lady guessed it. I would have guessed it my self and I was right. I had 5 ideas and one of them was the new and improved one. Just think use this decrease your carbs so now you really only burn fat. Add some CLA and your set.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    A lady guessed it. I would have guessed it my self and I was right. I had 5 ideas and one of them was the new and improved one. Just think use this decrease your carbs so now you really only burn fat. Add some CLA and your set.
    She guessed the wrong ingredient man lol....read back in her post. That is definitely not the new ingredient.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  24. Man week off just about flew by. Had a ton of fun with the fam. I'm sure I got more cardio than I would normally . Want to say I am leaning out. Hard to say. Slow and steady. This is a great recomp. So far I have been gaining weight with little to no change in bf levels. I don't think I am eating that much different just a little more than I had been. Will try to clean it up even more and see if I can dump some more fat and stay the same weight.


    As for fat flying off. That is not happening for me. But result wise I am not really complaining as this recomp seems to be working.


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  25. Wow it has been i think a little over 2 years since i bought new jeans.
    I am thinking somewhere in the interim the old "slim fit" style went out the window, that or they made the sizes bigger again.. I was trying on some a size up from what I had wore prior, and they were falling completely off. My wife was telling me not to suck in my gut, which i wasn't, if i had they would have fallen off completely...


    These are "fitted" or what have you and man they are loose. Cant complain there really I could have gone for the same size i had worn, but the 1/2 size is a nice middle of the road, gives me some more room to grow

    In other odd news - seems like a week off added 9 or so pounds to my weight?? Checked Saturday and Sunday morning. I didn't drink or eat anything that bad, or that much.. Could be water weight? Definitely upped my carb intake I could have been super depleted? I know I was shot by the time vacation started even the first day or two i was spent.. Feeling pretty good now though.

  26. deep deep sleep last night. was exhausted so between that and the patch i was out cold.

    Gym Day tonight will be good to get back!

  27. A fat loss product that leaves you absolutely starving. That's what I have noticed. EOD does not help things in that regard.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  28. Well last week was not a fluke at least not totally

    Weighed in at 170 today. That's three pounds down from last week and waist went down too. Looking leaner in the mirror too.

    At this point I am +6 pounds from my start diet is more or less unchanged and routine if anything is more intense. Lol did I get the right patches?


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  29. Hey I'm back!
    Thanks for keeping such a detailed log for us bud!
    So basically what you're seeing is a recomp effect but adding a bit of weight?
    If that's the case I wouldn't be surprised if you're adding some muscle.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  30. yeah basically - a very slow but happening drop in bf % but a big gain in over all weight
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AGEFORCE: DHEA+Pregenolone Patch
    By JesstheIbex in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. AgeForce Weight Loss Patch Review
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 10:28 PM
  3. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 06:26 PM
  4. New AgeForce Melatonin Patch Now Available
    By Ageforce in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 09:42 PM
  5. weight loss patch
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 12:55 PM
Log in
Log in