Ageforce weight loss patch run (sponsered)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna have to agree, my weight loss patches have been giving me some crazy dreams lol
Dude I just started the hgh patches a few days ago and I too am I the crazy dream club, lol....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I was trying to guess the ingredient, couldn't.
A lady guessed it. I would have guessed it my self and I was right. I had 5 ideas and one of them was the new and improved one. Just think use this decrease your carbs so now you really only burn fat. Add some CLA and your set.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lady guessed it. I would have guessed it my self and I was right. I had 5 ideas and one of them was the new and improved one. Just think use this decrease your carbs so now you really only burn fat. Add some CLA and your set.
She guessed the wrong ingredient man lol....read back in her post. That is definitely not the new ingredient.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Man week off just about flew by. Had a ton of fun with the fam. I'm sure I got more cardio than I would normally :). Want to say I am leaning out. Hard to say. Slow and steady. This is a great recomp. So far I have been gaining weight with little to no change in bf levels. I don't think I am eating that much different just a little more than I had been. Will try to clean it up even more and see if I can dump some more fat and stay the same weight.

As for fat flying off. That is not happening for me. But result wise I am not really complaining as this recomp seems to be working.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Wow it has been i think a little over 2 years since i bought new jeans.
I am thinking somewhere in the interim the old "slim fit" style went out the window, that or they made the sizes bigger again.. I was trying on some a size up from what I had wore prior, and they were falling completely off. My wife was telling me not to suck in my gut, which i wasn't, if i had they would have fallen off completely...

These are "fitted" or what have you and man they are loose. Cant complain there really :) I could have gone for the same size i had worn, but the 1/2 size is a nice middle of the road, gives me some more room to grow :)

In other odd news - seems like a week off added 9 or so pounds to my weight?? Checked Saturday and Sunday morning. I didn't drink or eat anything that bad, or that much.. Could be water weight? Definitely upped my carb intake I could have been super depleted? I know I was shot by the time vacation started even the first day or two i was spent.. Feeling pretty good now though.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
deep deep sleep last night. was exhausted so between that and the patch i was out cold.

Gym Day tonight will be good to get back!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
A fat loss product that leaves you absolutely starving. That's what I have noticed. EOD does not help things in that regard.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Well last week was not a fluke at least not totally

Weighed in at 170 today. That's three pounds down from last week and waist went down too. Looking leaner in the mirror too.

At this point I am +6 pounds from my start diet is more or less unchanged and routine if anything is more intense. Lol did I get the right patches?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I'm back!
Thanks for keeping such a detailed log for us bud!
So basically what you're seeing is a recomp effect but adding a bit of weight?
If that's the case I wouldn't be surprised if you're adding some muscle.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
yeah basically - a very slow but happening drop in bf % but a big gain in over all weight

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Pictures. I want to see before and after.

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
How many patches are in a month supply ?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hmmm... Gaining and losing weight?
Yeah could be the carbs & water. You say these patches are leaving you hungry?
Is that because they are surpressing the appetite?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
They say the standard use is 3-4 per week but you can and I have been doing then every other day.

I thought water weight too for a 9 pound jump. But this week only the 3 pounds came back off. I know with me the water would have dropped off real quick.

Prior I was losing about a half a pound a week. For over a month. Went up to eod and I have been gaining Lmb. For me this does nothing for appitite suppression. Exact opposite its like they gave me the power patches or something: )

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
12 I believe. 2 sheets of 6

YYZgeddylee

YYZgeddylee

Awards
super, thanks !

great log so far :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
If my math is right, and that is always questionable, This should be the last full week of the patches. I figure I will be using my last one next Tuesday.

EOD is definitely the way to go with these. Or maybe 2 days on 1 day off (to hit the 5 a week max) never tried that high myself, but you would burn through 2 months pretty quick that way :) Curious to know if the v2 version is any diffrent / stronger?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be a nice add to it.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Final weigh in week:

Up 3 pounds to 172 waist at about the same as last week.

I'd be curious to see how these worked for the non fitness crowd. For me the fatloss patch is a horrid name for them. I don't think i lost all that much fat:) As a recomp tool they were stellar, but for fat loss?

I gained roughly 8 -10 pounds from my starting weight - and that is with losing a few pounds in the beginning and then once i went to EOD gaining back to my final weight. My appetite was never suppressed and for most of the time i was hungrier than ever. THis week i even tried to keep my calories down, and kept carbs super low on burn days, and I still gained weight.

I will see what my final bf % reading is but I am fairly sure it was very close to all lean mass.

I would like to see what the new version does for pure fat loss? and the up coming weeks will see how much of this i keep. Final notes to come, but I am impressed for the recomp properties. I only wish i knew about it in the beginning and i would have keep my cal's up the whole run!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Final weigh in week:

Up 3 pounds to 172 waist at about the same as last week.

I'd be curious to see how these worked for the non fitness crowd. For me the fatloss patch is a horrid name for them. I don't think i lost all that much fat:) As a recomp tool they were stellar, but for fat loss?

I gained roughly 8 -10 pounds from my starting weight - and that is with losing a few pounds in the beginning and then once i went to EOD gaining back to my final weight. My appetite was never suppressed and for most of the time i was hungrier than ever. THis week i even tried to keep my calories down, and kept carbs super low on burn days, and I still gained weight.

I will see what my final bf % reading is but I am fairly sure it was very close to all lean mass.

I would like to see what the new version does for pure fat loss? and the up coming weeks will see how much of this i keep. Final notes to come, but I am impressed for the recomp properties. I only wish i knew about it in the beginning and i would have keep my cal's up the whole run!
Wow so you gained weight with a weight loss patch?

:boggled:

Clean weight or bad weight?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
From what fl3y said it's pretty much the norm for the old patches. I think it's almost all clean weight at least.

Truly the worst named product I have tried though. :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
So in a month it looks like (roughly) i added on 8lbs LBM and 2 lbs of fat?!?!? still in the 12% range.

mycavyisslow

Awards
I'm up 4 lb this month. Haven't checked bf yet

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think this is suppressive in anyway?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i havent noticed anything. From what I read, by using them at night, any suppression you had would be pretty much the same as usual (in the morning your levels would have been lower naturally anyway) The only diffrence would be that your night time levels were boosted from the patches..