AI Sports' GLYCOBOL and HGHPro stack - Eatin' big + Sleepin' big = Growin' HUGE!!!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah - starting tomorrow (thanks stxnas!):

glycobol500px.jpg

I plan on using Glycobol as directed - unless someone has a better idea for a 240+lb powerlifter.

hghpro500px.jpg

I plan on dosing HGHPro at 4 pills 30 minutes before bed.

I have had no prior experience with Glycobol so I'm excited as hell to try it. HGHPro is just awesome. I've run a log of this before and even convinced my wife to try it. HGHPro is the real deal.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome! I'm in bro! Kill it!.

HGH Pro IS the real deal , i have never had a full night sleep without waking up for a bit or going to the bathroom , or simply moving around...4 caps of this and BOOM I woke up 10 hours later FULLY rested , it WAS amazing!.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Damn - 10 hours? I don't think I've slept for 10hrs since I was a toddler!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
This morning I popped my first 2 Glycobol pills just before I ate breakfast. Within about 2 minutes I noticed that I had added 20lbs of lean mass and dropped at least 10% body fat... this stuff works! :yup:

OK, maybe I stretched the truth just a little...

I did notice that my appetite has been crazy today. I ate everything in my fridge at work and still tapped into my special snack drawer. I don't know if the increased appetite is due to the Glycobol or not but I'm sure packing in the calories today. I'm about to chow down on some chicken boobs and wild rice so my second dose of the day is rapidly approaching. Can't wait for some HGHPro tonight!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
OK, I've eaten everything in the house and I'm thinking of gnawing on the furniture. My appetite the past 2 days has been ridiculous. I weighed 241.2lbs this morning so we'll see what happens at the end of this cycle.

It's been a while (5 months or so) since I've been on HGHPro. I took HGHPro (4 pills) last night and slept like a baby. I got up once to pee at some point in the night but fell back asleep in no time. My wife and kids were up early this morning for some reason and I didn't even hear them. That's odd for me because I usually wake up before everyone else. It felt nice to sleep in a little for once.

This is going to be an awesome cycle...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Slept like a champ again last night. I woke up this morning feeling refreshed, even with my alarm going off as early as it does.

I went shopping for food yesterday and spent about double what I usually do. I loaded up on dairy, beef, and pork (already have tons of chicken). Probably should've bought a 50 bag of rice, too - I'd eat it.

I'll be in the gym tomorrow - heavy upper day. Numbers will be posted.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Slept like a champ again last night. I woke up this morning feeling refreshed, even with my alarm going off as early as it does.

I went shopping for food yesterday and spent about double what I usually do. I loaded up on dairy, beef, and pork (already have tons of chicken). Probably should've bought a 50 bag of rice, too - I'd eat it.

I'll be in the gym tomorrow - heavy upper day. Numbers will be posted.
You know it man! Idk about you but Glycobol makes me SUPER hungry!!! X_X!!!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I need a second job - I don't know how I'm going to support my food habit while I'm on Glycobol. This stuff is crazy!

I had a decent day in the gym - nothing too exciting and no PRs. I went up to about 95% and hit heavier singles on bench.

Bench

warm-up
bar x whatever
135 x 10
135 x 8
225 x 6
275 x 3
315 x 3
365 x 1
405 x 1
405 x 1
405 x 1
365 x 5
315 x 11
135 x 40

I finished up with some face pulls (4 sets) with the rope attachment to concentrate on scalpular retraction. I finished with a few sets of cable pressdowns for triceps. All in all it was a decent day. My bar speed was too slow for my liking with my 405 presses. I plan on working bands next week.

I can't wait for my HGHPro tonight. I look forward to abusing my body and (hopefully) recuperating a bit faster.

Speed squats tomorrow...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I'm just getting here. I've been ridiculously busy, lately. I haven't even been making it into the gym. :ntome:

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Looking forward to this log.. I love both products!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log and very cool you were a hghpro beta tester

hope it goes fantasic

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
This should be awesome. Two of my faves!
Yeah same here , I had 2 samples of HGH Pro along the days I had Glycobol (Currently logging the Swole Stack) and I have to say , I have never slept as good as I did those 2 days , like a baby , 10 hours and not even woke up or turned around!!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for stopping by, gentlemen.

I felt a bit exhausted this afternoon in the gym. I did a whole lot of sitting at work today and I know that's the cause. Regardless, I still had a high intensity training session, even with lighter weight.

After a decent warm-up I did:

Squats
135 x 8
135 x 8
225 x 6
245 x 3
245 x 2 (10 sets of 50%ish speed squats, touch butt to box well below parallel, 45sec rests between sets)

Keystone deads
135 x 10
135 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 10

GHRs
bodyweight x 8-10 for 4 sets

I finished up with 3 sets of cable pull-throughs. I was fatigued as a result of my laziness at work but once I began lifting I no doubt felt much better. My entire posterior chain was screaming after I was finished, though.

Eating has always been a sort of hobby for me but this Glycobol has me NEEDING food constantly. I feel like a fat ass for stuffing my face full of food but I seem to be staying fairly lean so far. If I remember I'll post a pic after Friday's training session and you can judge...

Time for some HGHPro. I've been feeling great in the mornings. I still have stiff joints upon waking but that's just age I'm sure. I'm waiting for the newest AI Sports joint supplement to be introduced (hint hint, reps!)...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
As much as I love training, I'm actually glad I avoided the gym today. I need some time for my body to recuperate. For as well as I slept last night you'd think I'd be rested up and ready for more. But, I'm not as young as I used to be. I need the time off.

I plan on weighing in tomorrow just to check my progress. I'll try to post a pic too (if I remember - old age screws with the memory like it screws with recuperation time).

Light military presses and accessory work tomorrow...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This morning I popped my first 2 Glycobol pills just before I ate breakfast. Within about 2 minutes I noticed that I had added 20lbs of lean mass and dropped at least 10% body fat... this stuff works! :yup:

OK, maybe I stretched the truth just a little...

I did notice that my appetite has been crazy today. I ate everything in my fridge at work and still tapped into my special snack drawer. I don't know if the increased appetite is due to the Glycobol or not but I'm sure packing in the calories today. I'm about to chow down on some chicken boobs and wild rice so my second dose of the day is rapidly approaching. Can't wait for some HGHPro tonight!
What's in the special snack drawer?

I've always have a "back up" bar around me
@ work.

:lol:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As much as I love training, I'm actually glad I avoided the gym today. I need some time for my body to recuperate. For as well as I slept last night you'd think I'd be rested up and ready for more. But, I'm not as young as I used to be. I need the time off.

I plan on weighing in tomorrow just to check my progress. I'll try to post a pic too (if I remember - old age screws with the memory like it screws with recuperation time).

Light military presses and accessory work tomorrow...

I had to laugh at a couple things in this post. Not too long ago at work, I was trying to figure out if I'm the youngest old guy or the oldest young guy. :thinking: Everybody is either 19 -early 30s or 43 - early 60s. I'm pushing for oldest young guy. Still better than being the youngest old guy, lol...

@ work.

I've been carrying back up snacks since high school. I was notorious for eating between classes. The teachers got so used to it that they stopped telling me to throw it away and just told me to make sure that I threw my trash away, lol. :D

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established

@ work.

I have a tall file cabinet with massive drawers. One of them is filled with stuff like peanuts, crackers, almonds, a couple protein bars, and I think there might be a Hershey's chocolate bar still in there (I can't remember if I ate that or not).:thinking:

Thanks for stopping by!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's hard for me to resist those Hershey Bars, especially the ones with Almonds!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I had to laugh at a couple things in this post. Not too long ago at work, I was trying to figure out if I'm the youngest old guy or the oldest young guy. :thinking: Everybody is either 19 -early 30s or 43 - early 60s. I'm pushing for oldest young guy. Still better than being the youngest old guy, lol...
I teach and coach at a high school. I am definately the oldest. Unfortunately, I'm usually the only coach in the weight room after school so I have no one to feel 'old' with. I certainly don't recuperate like those young guys do....... bastards.... ;)

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Today was overhead press day. I intended on going up to 185 and do sets of 10 or so, but the heavier weight felt good. Here's how it went:

Overhead presses

95 x 10
135 x 8
135 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 6
225 x 5
225 x 5
225 x 5
225 x 4
135 x 19

Skull crushers

75 x 10
115 x 10
115 x 10
135 x 8
155 x 7

I also did some lat pulldowns after that, then some reverse flyes to hit the rear delts. I was diappointed with only doing sets of 4-5 reps per set with 225. I honestly do not think I could've hit a 6th rep. Sucks. I felt good otherwise.

One of the guys in the gym snapped a couple pics of me in the gym today. If I have a chance I'll post my ugly mug in here sometime soon.

Can't wait to down some HGHPro tonight. I can sleep in tomorrow and that's exactly what I intend to do.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
It's hard for me to resist those Hershey Bars, especially the ones with Almonds!
It's rare that I eat 'em but they are damn good!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Here's a random pic that was shot of me in the gym today (I think I was walking toward the bathroom to pee when the pic was taken):

P1000265.JPG

Scary, huh? Next time I'll pose or something.

To the AI SPORTS reps: PLEEEEEEZ make the shirt in 2XL. I have to rip the sleeves off the XLs so they'll fit!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I woke up feeling rather groggy this morning. I slept deep but I just wasn't with it this morning. I ended up taking a nap for nearly 2 hours later in the afternoon and felt reshreshed afterwards. My appetite didn't diminish with my grogginess, though. I chowed down as usual today. I tried to weigh myself at the gym yesterday but the scale was in the wrestling room and I don't have a key. I'll take care of it next week. My muscles feel a little tighter (in a good way) and I'm seeing some increased vascularity. I actually had to tighten my belt a notch yesterday, which is odd since I've been eating like an enraged madman since I've been on Glycobol.

Another 4 pills of purple goodness coming up in an hour or so...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Here's a random pic that was shot of me in the gym today (I think I was walking toward the bathroom to pee when the pic was taken):

View attachment 57722

To the AI SPORTS reps: PLEEEEEEZ make the shirt in 2XL. I have to rip the sleeves off the XLs so they'll fit!
Damn dude o.o!! you are HUGE!! And you are gonna get bigger on this stack and hunger haha! Keep it up bro!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude o.o!! you are HUGE!! And you are gonna get bigger on this stack and hunger haha! Keep it up bro!
Holy crap, you're a big dude.

I have to respectfully disagree with you guys. I'm 5'11", 242lbs - that's not big. As a powerlifter, I've seen some BIIIIIG mofos!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
thats a nice looking gym too for a high school
We have 10 full racks with platforms; dumbbell racks at each station; 20 Olympic bars and 10 curl bars; metal plates for bench; bumper plates for squats, deads, and Olympic lifts. It's one of the nicest and well-equipped high school gyms I've seen. It is a bit cramped because the room isn't terribly big, but we can lift 30-40 guys at a time if necessary.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I slept hard last night. My wife told me that my daughter woke up sometime just after midnight but I didn't hear a thing until my alarm went off. HGHPro is working like magic.

This weekend I strained my neck somehow - working in the yard on Saturday maybe? I really don't know how but it's messing with me hardcore. I've rolled it with a lacrosse ball all day yesterday and today and it's still crazy sore. I went to the gym to pull deads and couldn't do what I wanted to do.

Deads

135 x 8
225 x 8
315 x 6
405x 8
405 x 6

I stopped there because the pain in my neck was not something I wanted to deal with. Soreness is one thing, pain is another. Even at 225 it felt odd. I did some light front squats and good mornings. I finished with some mobility band work. I even tried doing some light band stuff with my neck just to get it moving - that was less than awesome. I'll continue to roll it out and putting some linament on it. I'm hoping it feels better on Wednesday...

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have 10 full racks with platforms; dumbbell racks at each station; 20 Olympic bars and 10 curl bars; metal plates for bench; bumper plates for squats, deads, and Olympic lifts. It's one of the nicest and well-equipped high school gyms I've seen. It is a bit cramped because the room isn't terribly big, but we can lift 30-40 guys at a time if necessary.
Better than my gym that I pay $40 a month for.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You play(ed) Lacrosse?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
You play(ed) Lacrosse?
No, the lacrosse ball is awesome for myofascial release and deep massage - especially for the shoulders.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Today was a good day. I woke up feeling great this morning. Took Glycobol with breakfast and chowed down today. Even had a good day in the gym. My neck still feels sore and a bit tight, but there wasn't any pain that I couldn't handle. I was smart: I started off light to assess the neck issue and worked up slowly. Here's how it went today:

Bench

bar x whatever
135 x 8
135 x 6
225 x 6
275 x 3
315 x 3
365 x 1
(next 6 sets with reverse bands)
405 x 2
425 x 2
445 x 1
445 x 1
445 x 1
405 x 5
315 x 11 (no bands)
135 x 40 (no bands)

Afterwards I did Kroc rows and face pulls. My neck hurt a little on face pulls but I pushed through it. It wasn't enough to hinder my lifts.

Bench felt really good today. I must admit, I held back. I could have easily gone up to 455-460 but I wanted to concentrate on bar speed and control. I watched a vid of one of my 445 lifts today that a guy took with his phone and it was decent. I had good leg drive but my lockout speed could definitely improve. My last 405 press was brutally slow due to burnt triceps. It felt like that rep took a full minute.

I took Glycobol again with dinner: whole wheat spaghetti with tons of lean meat and bread with olive oil and spices. I am currently enjoying a cold bottle of Samuel Adams Summer Ale to celebrate my my not-so-crappy day.

I will welcome the effects HGHPro tonight for sure. I'm getting too old to drag my body through heavy lifting like that. I need some deeeep sleep to recuperate...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 57722

looking like Frank Mcgrath a bit seriously nice build

we have 2xl now

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
looking like Frank Mcgrath a bit seriously nice build

we have 2xl now

I'll need another 40lbs of super-lean mass to look like Frank - he's a beast. Thanks for the compliment, though.

And I'll get a 2XL shirt soon. I may order one with the stuff I'm getting through the AI Sports Memorial Day sale!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards

View attachment 57722

Looking good!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I slept deeeep last night. It was my stomach that woke me up - I was absolutely starving at 7:30 this morning.

I didn't get a chance to post my training stuff yesterday because we were doing some family stuff yesterday afternoon and evening. I did some lower body work but kept it light.

Front squats

95 x whatever
135 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 6

Back squats

225 x 8
315 x 8
315 x 8
135 x 12

Deads

135 x 8
225 x 8
315 x 6
405 x 15
405 x 5

Pull-throughs and GHRs finished everything up. I have no idea what came over me to do a set of 15 reps of deadlifts. Once I started I didn't want to stop. That was more like cardio because I didn't stop during the set; it was touch and go on every rep. I effing HATE cardio...

I plan on a bit of active recovery today. The weather on Sunday and Monday is supposed to be kind of crappy due to the tropical storm so I'll get all my outside work done today.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Dang all u guys make me jealous. I got 2 sanples of hghpro and 3z. Didnt get anything from them lol. Maybe cuz im only 22

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Dang all u guys make me jealous. I got 2 sanples of hghpro and 3z. Didnt get anything from them lol. Maybe cuz im only 22
Just be sure to take them on an empty stomach. Other nutrients can nullify the efficiency and effects of certain supplements.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh, another restful night. I felt a bit groggy when I woke up but that wore off quickly. Again, it was my stomach that got me out of bed. I already ate breakfast, but if you'd excuse me I'm going to go eat another....

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Just be sure to take them on an empty stomach. Other nutrients can nullify the efficiency and effects of certain supplements.
This is a very good tip!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhh, another restful night. I felt a bit groggy when I woke up but that wore off quickly. Again, it was my stomach that got me out of bed. I already ate breakfast, but if you'd excuse me I'm going to go eat another....

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Haha. It must be something in the Florida air, today. I couldn't stop eating the whole time I was at work. It didn't matter what it was, if it wasn't moving, it was on my plate!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Like your work outs.

Squats, deads, & bench adding that size huh?

I like deadlifts, I always start off doing them after a "hiatus" then they fall to the way side. Wish I can keep them consistent.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Like your work outs.

Squats, deads, & bench adding that size huh?

I like deadlifts, I always start off doing them after a "hiatus" then they fall to the way side. Wish I can keep them consistent.
I've been between 235 and 255 for about 3 years now. Just a few years ago I was 170lbs; once I learned how to eat I finally put on some size. And yes, deads kick @$$...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym. It is so frickin' humid because of the tropical storm to the north of me. I sweat more today than I have in a long time. I did some higher rep upper body stuff today. Here's how it went:

Overhead presses

bar x a bunch
95 x 10ish
135 x 8
135 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 8
185 x 9
135 x 21

I did some lat pulldowns, face pulls, and banded push-ups to finish. The push-ups are killler - the band is set up across the upper back and you have increasing resistance as you press up. I did it with the light band at first and it was quite easy. I jumped to the average band for my last 3 sets. As a powerlifter my main goal is not 'the pump' but damn those things make my chest, shoulders, and triceps throb and burn like crazy. It's good stuff.

I slept so well last night. I may head to bed a little early tonight so I can get a full night's sleep before work tomorrow.

:usaribbon: It's Memorial Day. Never forget those that have fought and died for our freedom. :usa2:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been between 235 and 255 for about 3 years now. Just a few years ago I was 170lbs; once I learned how to eat I finally put on some size. And yes, deads kick @$$...
Damn!

:thumbsup:

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Wow, I slept deeeep last night. It was my stomach that woke me up - I was absolutely starving at 7:30 this morning.

I didn't get a chance to post my training stuff yesterday because we were doing some family stuff yesterday afternoon and evening. I did some lower body work but kept it light.

Front squats

95 x whatever
135 x 10
225 x 10
225 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 6

Back squats

225 x 8
315 x 8
315 x 8
135 x 12

Deads

135 x 8
225 x 8
315 x 6
405 x 15
405 x 5

Pull-throughs and GHRs finished everything up. I have no idea what came over me to do a set of 15 reps of deadlifts. Once I started I didn't want to stop. That was more like cardio because I didn't stop during the set; it was touch and go on every rep. I effing HATE cardio...

I plan on a bit of active recovery today. The weather on Sunday and Monday is supposed to be kind of crappy due to the tropical storm so I'll get all my outside work done today.
Looking good!