AI Sports' GLYCOBOL and HGHPro stack - Eatin' big + Sleepin' big = Growin' HUGE!!!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I slept well again last night. Today was an average go-to-work-and-not-to-the-gym rest day. I have been pacing in the kitchen looking in the fridge and in every cabinet over and over again in search of something to throw into my belly. I'm hoping that some sort of yummy-goodness manifests itself since the last time I looked in the cabinet or fridge 2 minutes ago (unfortunately, that hasn't been the case yet). Glycobol is the real deal for mass. I'll try to weigh myself tomorrow if I remember...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear you like it

what do you notice from it?
The most noticable effect of Glycobol is the increase in appetite. This week has been odd because I've been craving carbs like crazy (usually I just chow on as much meat as I can). We can rule out pregnancy as a cause, so the only other change has been the addition of Glycobol and HGHPro. I've been on HGHPro before so I know that's not it. As a result of eating more I know I've gained weight. I'll check my weight on the official wrestling/weightlifting scale as soon as I get a chance. I haven't seemed to put on any fat, though. In fact, my arms and calves are a showing a little more vascularity than usual (my wife pointed that out to me this past weekend). I've also noticed that I've been getting a 'pump' in the gym. As a powerlifter I really don't give a crap about the pump but it's been lasting longer after training lately. Like I said before, Glycobol is some good stuff. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone looking to add a few quality pounds to their bodyframe.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The most noticable effect of Glycobol is the increase in appetite. This week has been odd because I've been craving carbs like crazy (usually I just chow on as much meat as I can). We can rule out pregnancy as a cause, so the only other change has been the addition of Glycobol and HGHPro. I've been on HGHPro before so I know that's not it. As a result of eating more I know I've gained weight. I'll check my weight on the official wrestling/weightlifting scale as soon as I get a chance. I haven't seemed to put on any fat, though. In fact, my arms and calves are a showing a little more vascularity than usual (my wife pointed that out to me this past weekend). I've also noticed that I've been getting a 'pump' in the gym. As a powerlifter I really don't give a crap about the pump but it's been lasting longer after training lately. Like I said before, Glycobol is some good stuff. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone looking to add a few quality pounds to their bodyframe.
Hahahahaha for there now have you? I started with the carb cravings a while back too hahaha , glycobol makes you NEED carbs!! is crazy! but delicious haha.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, can't say Glycobol ever made my appetite increase.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Dang all u guys make me jealous. I got 2 sanples of hghpro and 3z. Didnt get anything from them lol. Maybe cuz im only 22
I mix the two of them... I'll take 4 HGH Pros + 3 3Zs pre bed.... I'll add Phenibut sometimes a bit earlier to help me relax/... I really do enjoy it!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Today, gravity kicked my @$$. I decided to work bench to about 75-80% and do max reps. Here's how bad I sucked today:

Bench

bar x 15 or so
135 x 10
135 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 3
315 x 1
315 x 11
135 x 40

I worked rear delts, triceps, and upper body mobility work to finish. I was HIGHLY disappointed in my 315 rep set. That 11th rep wasa struggle and 12 just wasn't gonna happen. Oh well. I'm sick of feeling like a little b!tch on these kinds of training days.

On a much more positive note... As soon as I got home, I checked the mail and I got my order of some halo and some superdrol. I am looking forward to a BIG summer...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, another crappy day at the gym. I took the day off work on Friday to chaperone a field trip to an amusement park. We walked around most of the day in the pouring rain and left early because the rides shut down. Leaving early gave me an opportunity to hit the gym at a decent time in the afternoon. I did heavier squats but it was another diappointing day.

Squats

95 x 10
135 x 8
135 x 8
225 x 8
315 x 8
365 x 3
405 x 1
455 x 3
455 x 2
405 x 5

I finished with Keystone deads and mobility work. Keystones felt fine but squatting did not go as well as planned. I should be hitting 455 for 5+ decent reps and 405 for close to 10. Gravity is really starting to piss me off. Next week I will get my revenge...

HGHPro is working as described. I have been sleeping better since being back on it (last bottle I went through was a few months ago). Just to clarify for those wondering: HGHPro doesn't put you to sleep at night; it simply helps promote a deeper sleep - and it works.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Checked my weight on the 'official' weigh-in scale in the gym: I'm up to 244.8lbs. I was 241.2lbs on May 12th. I've tightened my belt a notch and, according to my wife, I have "all those veins poking out" on my arms. Glycobol is awesome.

Question: I'm taking the recommended dose of Glycobol (2 in morning and 2 in evening, both times with a high-carb meal). What happens if I increase the dosage or is that just unnecessary? I don't plan on increasing the dose on this run, but it may be good info for my future 'cycles' of it (because there WILL be more Glycobol added to my supplement arsenal later this year).

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Why dont u try cheapy R-ala as a comparison before buying more glycobol. Its basicly r-ala vs na-r-ala

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Why dont u try cheapy R-ala as a comparison before buying more glycobol. Its basicly r-ala vs na-r-ala
Na-R-ALA is actually supposed to have better absorption. And besides, after sales and discounts Glycobol should be the same price as R-ALA.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Checked my weight on the 'official' weigh-in scale in the gym: I'm up to 244.8lbs. I was 241.2lbs on May 12th. I've tightened my belt a notch and, according to my wife, I have "all those veins poking out" on my arms. Glycobol is awesome.

Question: I'm taking the recommended dose of Glycobol (2 in morning and 2 in evening, both times with a high-carb meal). What happens if I increase the dosage or is that just unnecessary? I don't plan on increasing the dose on this run, but it may be good info for my future 'cycles' of it (because there WILL be more Glycobol added to my supplement arsenal later this year).
I've been doing 2 AM meal, 1 lunch meal, and 2 PM meal. I've heard people do 2 - 2 - 2 for each main meals.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing 2 AM meal, 1 lunch meal, and 2 PM meal. I've heard people do 2 - 2 - 2 for each main meals.
Ooooo, I'll have to try that next time... Thanks!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Oops, I forgot to post my training stuff yesterday. It isn't anything to brag about; I'm planning a kinda-sorta deload this week to 'heal' from my old age issues. My neck is stiff, my lower back is sore, my left wrist is acting up, and gravity has really hated me lately. Ugh. Still, I push forward in hopes of getting infinitely stronger. I've hit little bumpy patches in the road on my quest for strength before and this is nothing more than a few potholes that I need to steer around. It sucks, though.

Squats (light)

95 x 12
135 x 12
135 x 12
225 x 12
275 x 12

Deads (light)

135 x 8
135 x 8
225 x 8
315 x 8
315 x 8
315 x 8

Because of a slight lower back issue (may have been from playing kickball in the yard with the kids, but I'm really not sure) I focused on my back: I did some good mornings, pull throughs, and isolated back raises. I finished with some sets of standing ab crunches with the EliteFTS average band. I felt good and loose when I was done.

I've noticed my supply of both Glycobol and HGHPro dwindling to just a small handfull of pills now. Not much left.... :(

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't really recall seeing too many people using more than four caps of Glycobol in a day. You could definitely try it one of the ways that Jr mentioned, though. I don't think I've ever used more than four in a day. Maybe five when I take one pre-bed with BCAAs and HGHpro.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I don't really recall seeing too many people using more than four caps of Glycobol in a day. You could definitely try it one of the ways that Jr mentioned, though. I don't think I've ever used more than four in a day. Maybe five when I take one pre-bed with BCAAs and HGHpro.
I forgot about people dosing a cap before bed time.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dealods are good stuff. That chiropractors and the injury prevenation methods you know yourself, like me I do cross fricton massage and that helps

do you notice your ability to take in more carbs on glycobol ?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
dealods are good stuff. That chiropractors and the injury prevenation methods you know yourself, like me I do cross fricton massage and that helps

do you notice your ability to take in more carbs on glycobol ?
Yeah I do a lot of prehab and mobility stuff as well as myofascial release and deep tissue work with the lacrosse ball, pvc pipe, and foam roller. If I didn't, I would probably have to use one of those walkers with the tennis balls on the bottom just to get around.

And yes, I definately notice that I can take more carbs. I am actually craving carbs - well, food in general. Glycobol makes me want to eat everything.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I know I stated earlier that I was going light this week, but yesterday I felt good and put on more weight than I probably should have.

Bench

bar x a lot
135 x 12
135 x 8
225 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 3
315 x 3
365 x 1
365 x 6
365 x 6

I did 4 sets of military presses with 135 for about 15 reps per set after bench. I also did some light pulldowns and rope facepulls (focusing on scapular retraction). I shouldn't have gone as high as 365 but it felt good. My first set of 6 was decent except for rep 7 - both triceps were toast and wouldn't let me lock. On the 2nd set of 365, the 6th rep was a grinder but eventually came up. I'm somewhat disappointed with only 6 reps; I'd like to hit 8 very soon.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Today was the last day of school for my students. As teachers, we have to go in tomorrow to take care of all the tedious end-of-the-year bull$hit. I am utterly exhausted. It was a rainy crappy day - one of those days you just want to stay in bed. Speaking of which.... time for some HGHPro before bed...

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards

Depending on how big the carb meal is, I have gone to 3 pre meal... I LOVE Glycobol!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Wrapping it up...

*sigh*

Only a couple more doses of Glycobol left. I went to the gym this morning just to check my weight - 245.3lbs. That means I'm up just a touch over 4lbs since the start of Glycobol. The main differences I've noticed were increased appetite, increased vascularity, and more of a 'pump' in my muscles. I just took the recommended dosage (2 pills, 2x a day); if I were to ramp up the dosage a pill or two per day I wonder what may happen... hmmmmm??? I would have liked to have gained a bit more than 4lbs but weight I did gain seems to be quality lean mass. My wife has noticed my waistline getting slimmer and more veins in my arms and calves. Glycobol is a great way to gain lean mass without taking something that requires a PCT. This is a real-deal, no BS supplement. Overall, I'd rate Glycobol a 9.8 out of 10.

I have a few more days of HGHPro left because I put some of the extra samples I had into the bottle. HGHPro does not help you get to sleep, but when you finally doze off you sleep deeeeep. I'm old so I'm not recuperating like I used to, but HGHPro helps me sleep deep so I can release all those helpful hormones that promote growth and repair. I've been a fan of HGHPro for quite a while now. I logged it back in March and April 2010 (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149711-hghpro-power-purple.html). I still have the red "Team Anabolic" shirt I got while on the first run of HGHPro, back when AI Sports was Anabolic Innovations. HGHPro is not underdosed like other products on the market. This is definitely some quality stuff. In fact, a few months ago I even had my wife on it, too. Overall, I'd rate HGHPro a 9.4 out of 10.

I want to give a HUGE thanks to AI Sports for the opportunity to log these products. I have become a big fan of AI Sports; not all the products in the line are for me but those I have tried are awesome. I plan on beginning a cycle of superdrol very soon and AI Sports Cycle Support (orange) will most certainly be a support supp. I have also used Post Cycle Support (another quality supplement) in the past after a cycle of halo. Keep up the good work AI...

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
*sigh*

Only a couple more doses of Glycobol left. I went to the gym this morning just to check my weight - 245.3lbs. That means I'm up just a touch over 4lbs since the start of Glycobol. The main differences I've noticed were increased appetite, increased vascularity, and more of a 'pump' in my muscles. I just took the recommended dosage (2 pills, 2x a day); if I were to ramp up the dosage a pill or two per day I wonder what may happen... hmmmmm??? I would have liked to have gained a bit more than 4lbs but weight I did gain seems to be quality lean mass. My wife has noticed my waistline getting slimmer and more veins in my arms and calves. Glycobol is a great way to gain lean mass without taking something that requires a PCT. This is a real-deal, no BS supplement. Overall, I'd rate Glycobol a 9.8 out of 10.

I have a few more days of HGHPro left because I put some of the extra samples I had into the bottle. HGHPro does not help you get to sleep, but when you finally doze off you sleep deeeeep. I'm old so I'm not recuperating like I used to, but HGHPro helps me sleep deep so I can release all those helpful hormones that promote growth and repair. I've been a fan of HGHPro for quite a while now. I logged it back in March and April 2010 (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149711-hghpro-power-purple.html). I still have the red "Team Anabolic" shirt I got while on the first run of HGHPro, back when AI Sports was Anabolic Innovations. HGHPro is not underdosed like other products on the market. This is definitely some quality stuff. In fact, a few months ago I even had my wife on it, too. Overall, I'd rate HGHPro a 9.4 out of 10.

I want to give a HUGE thanks to AI Sports for the opportunity to log these products. I have become a big fan of AI Sports; not all the products in the line are for me but those I have tried are awesome. I plan on beginning a cycle of superdrol very soon and AI Sports Cycle Support (orange) will most certainly be a support supp. I have also used Post Cycle Support (another quality supplement) in the past after a cycle of halo. Keep up the good work AI...
Great Review! I love the Glycobol myself. I'll take 2 caps before my AM carbs and 2 caps before my Post workout carbs... when I was leading up to my show, I upped it to 3 prior to my post workout meal... Great Stuff

I like to mix my HGH Pro with the 3Z.... I get into a SUPER deep sleep !

Glad to see that you enjoyed the products and are loyal to the brand. We definately appreciate it!!

I have used the Cycle Support (chocolate and PB both) as well as the Post Cycle Support and enjoyed both... I had to mix the Cycle support into my protein shake though and not take it straight up... but I'm sure you will keep making progress!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Great Review! I love the Glycobol myself. I'll take 2 caps before my AM carbs and 2 caps before my Post workout carbs... when I was leading up to my show, I upped it to 3 prior to my post workout meal... Great Stuff

I like to mix my HGH Pro with the 3Z.... I get into a SUPER deep sleep !

Glad to see that you enjoyed the products and are loyal to the brand. We definately appreciate it!!

I have used the Cycle Support (chocolate and PB both) as well as the Post Cycle Support and enjoyed both... I had to mix the Cycle support into my protein shake though and not take it straight up... but I'm sure you will keep making progress!
Thanks man. I hope I'll make more progress; some day my age really becomes apparent compared to the younger athletes I train.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice review. 4 lbs and a tighter waistline with out any hormones- wow!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I do a lot of prehab and mobility stuff as well as myofascial release and deep tissue work with the lacrosse ball, pvc pipe, and foam roller. If I didn't, I would probably have to use one of those walkers with the tennis balls on the bottom just to get around.

And yes, I definately notice that I can take more carbs. I am actually craving carbs - well, food in general. Glycobol makes me want to eat everything.
lmaoooo funny.

awesome to hear abut taking in more carbs and not being stored as much bodyfat, do i understand that right?

this is what you seem to notice?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
lmaoooo funny.

awesome to hear abut taking in more carbs and not being stored as much bodyfat, do i understand that right?

this is what you seem to notice?
Yep, that's what I noticed. I usually eat what I want anyway (within reason) but with Glycobol I seemed to be able to eat more without packing on any 'undesirable' weight. I gained some quality lean mass. Glycobol is some good stuff.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, that's what I noticed. I usually eat what I want anyway (within reason) but with Glycobol I seemed to be able to eat more without packing on any 'undesirable' weight. I gained some quality lean mass. Glycobol is some good stuff.
I have been taking it this week. Liking it , doing two post workout meal

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great endorsement. :D

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking it this week. Liking it , doing two post workout meal
Are you just doing 2 a day? If so I'd like to see how that works out for you...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
This is a great endorsement. :D
Glycobol is a great product. I've had nothing but good things to say about AI products.

Hey, if all is well with you we need to get together and train this summer. Shoot a PM my way if you're interested and we'll work something out.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you just doing 2 a day? If so I'd like to see how that works out for you...
three a day right now, one morning before the big breakfast with lotta carbs

and two post workout with loota carbs. they are two times of the day when you want to take in the most carbs