AI Sports' GLYCOBOL and HGHPro stack - Eatin' big + Sleepin' big = Growin' HUGE!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Dang all u guys make me jealous. I got 2 sanples of hghpro and 3z. Didnt get anything from them lol. Maybe cuz im only 22

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    Dang all u guys make me jealous. I got 2 sanples of hghpro and 3z. Didnt get anything from them lol. Maybe cuz im only 22
    Just be sure to take them on an empty stomach. Other nutrients can nullify the efficiency and effects of certain supplements.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Ahhhh, another restful night. I felt a bit groggy when I woke up but that wore off quickly. Again, it was my stomach that got me out of bed. I already ate breakfast, but if you'd excuse me I'm going to go eat another....

-- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Just be sure to take them on an empty stomach. Other nutrients can nullify the efficiency and effects of certain supplements.
    This is a very good tip!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Ahhhh, another restful night. I felt a bit groggy when I woke up but that wore off quickly. Again, it was my stomach that got me out of bed. I already ate breakfast, but if you'd excuse me I'm going to go eat another....

Haha. It must be something in the Florida air, today. I couldn't stop eating the whole time I was at work. It didn't matter what it was, if it wasn't moving, it was on my plate!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Like your work outs.

Squats, deads, & bench adding that size huh?

I like deadlifts, I always start off doing them after a "hiatus" then they fall to the way side. Wish I can keep them consistent.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Like your work outs.

Squats, deads, & bench adding that size huh?

I like deadlifts, I always start off doing them after a "hiatus" then they fall to the way side. Wish I can keep them consistent.
    I've been between 235 and 255 for about 3 years now. Just a few years ago I was 170lbs; once I learned how to eat I finally put on some size. And yes, deads kick @$$...
    -- JB \m/
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Just got back from the gym. It is so frickin' humid because of the tropical storm to the north of me. I sweat more today than I have in a long time. I did some higher rep upper body stuff today. Here's how it went:

Overhead presses

bar x a bunch
    95 x 10ish
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    185 x 9
    135 x 21

I did some lat pulldowns, face pulls, and banded push-ups to finish. The push-ups are killler - the band is set up across the upper back and you have increasing resistance as you press up. I did it with the light band at first and it was quite easy. I jumped to the average band for my last 3 sets. As a powerlifter my main goal is not 'the pump' but damn those things make my chest, shoulders, and triceps throb and burn like crazy. It's good stuff.

I slept so well last night. I may head to bed a little early tonight so I can get a full night's sleep before work tomorrow.

It's Memorial Day. Never forget those that have fought and died for our freedom.
    -- JB \m/
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter

I've been between 235 and 255 for about 3 years now. Just a few years ago I was 170lbs; once I learned how to eat I finally put on some size. And yes, deads kick @$$...
    Damn!

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Wow, I slept deeeep last night. It was my stomach that woke me up - I was absolutely starving at 7:30 this morning.

I didn't get a chance to post my training stuff yesterday because we were doing some family stuff yesterday afternoon and evening. I did some lower body work but kept it light.

Front squats

95 x whatever
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    275 x 6

Back squats

225 x 8
    315 x 8
    315 x 8
    135 x 12

Deads

135 x 8
    225 x 8
    315 x 6
    405 x 15
    405 x 5

Pull-throughs and GHRs finished everything up. I have no idea what came over me to do a set of 15 reps of deadlifts. Once I started I didn't want to stop. That was more like cardio because I didn't stop during the set; it was touch and go on every rep. I effing HATE cardio...

I plan on a bit of active recovery today. The weather on Sunday and Monday is supposed to be kind of crappy due to the tropical storm so I'll get all my outside work done today.
    Looking good!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

I slept well again last night. Today was an average go-to-work-and-not-to-the-gym rest day. I have been pacing in the kitchen looking in the fridge and in every cabinet over and over again in search of something to throw into my belly. I'm hoping that some sort of yummy-goodness manifests itself since the last time I looked in the cabinet or fridge 2 minutes ago (unfortunately, that hasn't been the case yet). Glycobol is the real deal for mass. I'll try to weigh myself tomorrow if I remember...
    -- JB \m/
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I Glycobol is the real deal for mass.
    Good to hear you like it

what do you notice from it?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Good to hear you like it

what do you notice from it?
    The most noticable effect of Glycobol is the increase in appetite. This week has been odd because I've been craving carbs like crazy (usually I just chow on as much meat as I can). We can rule out pregnancy as a cause, so the only other change has been the addition of Glycobol and HGHPro. I've been on HGHPro before so I know that's not it. As a result of eating more I know I've gained weight. I'll check my weight on the official wrestling/weightlifting scale as soon as I get a chance. I haven't seemed to put on any fat, though. In fact, my arms and calves are a showing a little more vascularity than usual (my wife pointed that out to me this past weekend). I've also noticed that I've been getting a 'pump' in the gym. As a powerlifter I really don't give a crap about the pump but it's been lasting longer after training lately. Like I said before, Glycobol is some good stuff. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone looking to add a few quality pounds to their bodyframe.
    -- JB \m/
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

The most noticable effect of Glycobol is the increase in appetite. This week has been odd because I've been craving carbs like crazy (usually I just chow on as much meat as I can). We can rule out pregnancy as a cause, so the only other change has been the addition of Glycobol and HGHPro. I've been on HGHPro before so I know that's not it. As a result of eating more I know I've gained weight. I'll check my weight on the official wrestling/weightlifting scale as soon as I get a chance. I haven't seemed to put on any fat, though. In fact, my arms and calves are a showing a little more vascularity than usual (my wife pointed that out to me this past weekend). I've also noticed that I've been getting a 'pump' in the gym. As a powerlifter I really don't give a crap about the pump but it's been lasting longer after training lately. Like I said before, Glycobol is some good stuff. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone looking to add a few quality pounds to their bodyframe.
    Hahahahaha for there now have you? I started with the carb cravings a while back too hahaha , glycobol makes you NEED carbs!! is crazy! but delicious haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    is crazy! but delicious haha.
    So true!
    -- JB \m/
  16. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Interesting, can't say Glycobol ever made my appetite increase.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I mix the two of them... I'll take 4 HGH Pros + 3 3Zs pre bed.... I'll add Phenibut sometimes a bit earlier to help me relax/... I really do enjoy it!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Today, gravity kicked my @$$. I decided to work bench to about 75-80% and do max reps. Here's how bad I sucked today:

Bench

bar x 15 or so
    135 x 10
    135 x 8
    225 x 8
    275 x 3
    315 x 1
    315 x 11
    135 x 40

I worked rear delts, triceps, and upper body mobility work to finish. I was HIGHLY disappointed in my 315 rep set. That 11th rep wasa struggle and 12 just wasn't gonna happen. Oh well. I'm sick of feeling like a little b!tch on these kinds of training days.

On a much more positive note... As soon as I got home, I checked the mail and I got my order of some halo and some superdrol. I am looking forward to a BIG summer...
    -- JB \m/
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Ugh, another crappy day at the gym. I took the day off work on Friday to chaperone a field trip to an amusement park. We walked around most of the day in the pouring rain and left early because the rides shut down. Leaving early gave me an opportunity to hit the gym at a decent time in the afternoon. I did heavier squats but it was another diappointing day.

Squats

95 x 10
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    225 x 8
    315 x 8
    365 x 3
    405 x 1
    455 x 3
    455 x 2
    405 x 5

I finished with Keystone deads and mobility work. Keystones felt fine but squatting did not go as well as planned. I should be hitting 455 for 5+ decent reps and 405 for close to 10. Gravity is really starting to piss me off. Next week I will get my revenge...

HGHPro is working as described. I have been sleeping better since being back on it (last bottle I went through was a few months ago). Just to clarify for those wondering: HGHPro doesn't put you to sleep at night; it simply helps promote a deeper sleep - and it works.
    -- JB \m/
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Checked my weight on the 'official' weigh-in scale in the gym: I'm up to 244.8lbs. I was 241.2lbs on May 12th. I've tightened my belt a notch and, according to my wife, I have "all those veins poking out" on my arms. Glycobol is awesome.

Question: I'm taking the recommended dose of Glycobol (2 in morning and 2 in evening, both times with a high-carb meal). What happens if I increase the dosage or is that just unnecessary? I don't plan on increasing the dose on this run, but it may be good info for my future 'cycles' of it (because there WILL be more Glycobol added to my supplement arsenal later this year).
    -- JB \m/
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Why dont u try cheapy R-ala as a comparison before buying more glycobol. Its basicly r-ala vs na-r-ala
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Why dont u try cheapy R-ala as a comparison before buying more glycobol. Its basicly r-ala vs na-r-ala
    Na-R-ALA is actually supposed to have better absorption. And besides, after sales and discounts Glycobol should be the same price as R-ALA.
    -- JB \m/
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Checked my weight on the 'official' weigh-in scale in the gym: I'm up to 244.8lbs. I was 241.2lbs on May 12th. I've tightened my belt a notch and, according to my wife, I have "all those veins poking out" on my arms. Glycobol is awesome.

Question: I'm taking the recommended dose of Glycobol (2 in morning and 2 in evening, both times with a high-carb meal). What happens if I increase the dosage or is that just unnecessary? I don't plan on increasing the dose on this run, but it may be good info for my future 'cycles' of it (because there WILL be more Glycobol added to my supplement arsenal later this year).
    I've been doing 2 AM meal, 1 lunch meal, and 2 PM meal. I've heard people do 2 - 2 - 2 for each main meals.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I've been doing 2 AM meal, 1 lunch meal, and 2 PM meal. I've heard people do 2 - 2 - 2 for each main meals.
    Ooooo, I'll have to try that next time... Thanks!
    -- JB \m/
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Oops, I forgot to post my training stuff yesterday. It isn't anything to brag about; I'm planning a kinda-sorta deload this week to 'heal' from my old age issues. My neck is stiff, my lower back is sore, my left wrist is acting up, and gravity has really hated me lately. Ugh. Still, I push forward in hopes of getting infinitely stronger. I've hit little bumpy patches in the road on my quest for strength before and this is nothing more than a few potholes that I need to steer around. It sucks, though.

Squats (light)

95 x 12
    135 x 12
    135 x 12
    225 x 12
    275 x 12

Deads (light)

135 x 8
    135 x 8
    225 x 8
    315 x 8
    315 x 8
    315 x 8

Because of a slight lower back issue (may have been from playing kickball in the yard with the kids, but I'm really not sure) I focused on my back: I did some good mornings, pull throughs, and isolated back raises. I finished with some sets of standing ab crunches with the EliteFTS average band. I felt good and loose when I was done.

I've noticed my supply of both Glycobol and HGHPro dwindling to just a small handfull of pills now. Not much left....
    -- JB \m/
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I don't really recall seeing too many people using more than four caps of Glycobol in a day. You could definitely try it one of the ways that Jr mentioned, though. I don't think I've ever used more than four in a day. Maybe five when I take one pre-bed with BCAAs and HGHpro.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    I don't really recall seeing too many people using more than four caps of Glycobol in a day. You could definitely try it one of the ways that Jr mentioned, though. I don't think I've ever used more than four in a day. Maybe five when I take one pre-bed with BCAAs and HGHpro.
    I forgot about people dosing a cap before bed time.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I forgot about people dosing a cap before bed time.
    If I did that I'd probably eat my pillow in my sleep. This stuff makes me hungry....
    -- JB \m/
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

dealods are good stuff. That chiropractors and the injury prevenation methods you know yourself, like me I do cross fricton massage and that helps

do you notice your ability to take in more carbs on glycobol ?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    dealods are good stuff. That chiropractors and the injury prevenation methods you know yourself, like me I do cross fricton massage and that helps

do you notice your ability to take in more carbs on glycobol ?
    Yeah I do a lot of prehab and mobility stuff as well as myofascial release and deep tissue work with the lacrosse ball, pvc pipe, and foam roller. If I didn't, I would probably have to use one of those walkers with the tennis balls on the bottom just to get around.

And yes, I definately notice that I can take more carbs. I am actually craving carbs - well, food in general. Glycobol makes me want to eat everything.
    -- JB \m/
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

I know I stated earlier that I was going light this week, but yesterday I felt good and put on more weight than I probably should have.

Bench

bar x a lot
    135 x 12
    135 x 8
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    275 x 3
    315 x 3
    365 x 1
    365 x 6
    365 x 6

I did 4 sets of military presses with 135 for about 15 reps per set after bench. I also did some light pulldowns and rope facepulls (focusing on scapular retraction). I shouldn't have gone as high as 365 but it felt good. My first set of 6 was decent except for rep 7 - both triceps were toast and wouldn't let me lock. On the 2nd set of 365, the 6th rep was a grinder but eventually came up. I'm somewhat disappointed with only 6 reps; I'd like to hit 8 very soon.
    -- JB \m/
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Today was the last day of school for my students. As teachers, we have to go in tomorrow to take care of all the tedious end-of-the-year bull$hit. I am utterly exhausted. It was a rainy crappy day - one of those days you just want to stay in bed. Speaking of which.... time for some HGHPro before bed...
    -- JB \m/
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Depending on how big the carb meal is, I have gone to 3 pre meal... I LOVE Glycobol!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up Wrapping it up...

*sigh*

Only a couple more doses of Glycobol left. I went to the gym this morning just to check my weight - 245.3lbs. That means I'm up just a touch over 4lbs since the start of Glycobol. The main differences I've noticed were increased appetite, increased vascularity, and more of a 'pump' in my muscles. I just took the recommended dosage (2 pills, 2x a day); if I were to ramp up the dosage a pill or two per day I wonder what may happen... hmmmmm??? I would have liked to have gained a bit more than 4lbs but weight I did gain seems to be quality lean mass. My wife has noticed my waistline getting slimmer and more veins in my arms and calves. Glycobol is a great way to gain lean mass without taking something that requires a PCT. This is a real-deal, no BS supplement. Overall, I'd rate Glycobol a 9.8 out of 10.

I have a few more days of HGHPro left because I put some of the extra samples I had into the bottle. HGHPro does not help you get to sleep, but when you finally doze off you sleep deeeeep. I'm old so I'm not recuperating like I used to, but HGHPro helps me sleep deep so I can release all those helpful hormones that promote growth and repair. I've been a fan of HGHPro for quite a while now. I logged it back in March and April 2010 (HGHPro - The Power of Purple... TheDeadlifter's log). I still have the red "Team Anabolic" shirt I got while on the first run of HGHPro, back when AI Sports was Anabolic Innovations. HGHPro is not underdosed like other products on the market. This is definitely some quality stuff. In fact, a few months ago I even had my wife on it, too. Overall, I'd rate HGHPro a 9.4 out of 10.

I want to give a HUGE thanks to AI Sports for the opportunity to log these products. I have become a big fan of AI Sports; not all the products in the line are for me but those I have tried are awesome. I plan on beginning a cycle of superdrol very soon and AI Sports Cycle Support (orange) will most certainly be a support supp. I have also used Post Cycle Support (another quality supplement) in the past after a cycle of halo. Keep up the good work AI...
    -- JB \m/
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

*sigh*

Only a couple more doses of Glycobol left. I went to the gym this morning just to check my weight - 245.3lbs. That means I'm up just a touch over 4lbs since the start of Glycobol. The main differences I've noticed were increased appetite, increased vascularity, and more of a 'pump' in my muscles. I just took the recommended dosage (2 pills, 2x a day); if I were to ramp up the dosage a pill or two per day I wonder what may happen... hmmmmm??? I would have liked to have gained a bit more than 4lbs but weight I did gain seems to be quality lean mass. My wife has noticed my waistline getting slimmer and more veins in my arms and calves. Glycobol is a great way to gain lean mass without taking something that requires a PCT. This is a real-deal, no BS supplement. Overall, I'd rate Glycobol a 9.8 out of 10.

I have a few more days of HGHPro left because I put some of the extra samples I had into the bottle. HGHPro does not help you get to sleep, but when you finally doze off you sleep deeeeep. I'm old so I'm not recuperating like I used to, but HGHPro helps me sleep deep so I can release all those helpful hormones that promote growth and repair. I've been a fan of HGHPro for quite a while now. I logged it back in March and April 2010 (HGHPro - The Power of Purple... TheDeadlifter's log). I still have the red "Team Anabolic" shirt I got while on the first run of HGHPro, back when AI Sports was Anabolic Innovations. HGHPro is not underdosed like other products on the market. This is definitely some quality stuff. In fact, a few months ago I even had my wife on it, too. Overall, I'd rate HGHPro a 9.4 out of 10.

I want to give a HUGE thanks to AI Sports for the opportunity to log these products. I have become a big fan of AI Sports; not all the products in the line are for me but those I have tried are awesome. I plan on beginning a cycle of superdrol very soon and AI Sports Cycle Support (orange) will most certainly be a support supp. I have also used Post Cycle Support (another quality supplement) in the past after a cycle of halo. Keep up the good work AI...
    Great Review! I love the Glycobol myself. I'll take 2 caps before my AM carbs and 2 caps before my Post workout carbs... when I was leading up to my show, I upped it to 3 prior to my post workout meal... Great Stuff

I like to mix my HGH Pro with the 3Z.... I get into a SUPER deep sleep !

Glad to see that you enjoyed the products and are loyal to the brand. We definately appreciate it!!

I have used the Cycle Support (chocolate and PB both) as well as the Post Cycle Support and enjoyed both... I had to mix the Cycle support into my protein shake though and not take it straight up... but I'm sure you will keep making progress!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Great Review! I love the Glycobol myself. I'll take 2 caps before my AM carbs and 2 caps before my Post workout carbs... when I was leading up to my show, I upped it to 3 prior to my post workout meal... Great Stuff

I like to mix my HGH Pro with the 3Z.... I get into a SUPER deep sleep !

Glad to see that you enjoyed the products and are loyal to the brand. We definately appreciate it!!

I have used the Cycle Support (chocolate and PB both) as well as the Post Cycle Support and enjoyed both... I had to mix the Cycle support into my protein shake though and not take it straight up... but I'm sure you will keep making progress!
    Thanks man. I hope I'll make more progress; some day my age really becomes apparent compared to the younger athletes I train.
    -- JB \m/
  37. Team Anabolic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Depending on how big the carb meal is, I have gone to 3 pre meal... I LOVE Glycobol!
    I've went as high as 4, but that was on accident, lol.

I stick to 1-2 per meal.

38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

very nice review. 4 lbs and a tighter waistline with out any hormones- wow!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    I've went as high as 4, but that was on accident, lol.

I stick to 1-2 per meal.
    on accident.. HAHA
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I do a lot of prehab and mobility stuff as well as myofascial release and deep tissue work with the lacrosse ball, pvc pipe, and foam roller. If I didn't, I would probably have to use one of those walkers with the tennis balls on the bottom just to get around.

And yes, I definately notice that I can take more carbs. I am actually craving carbs - well, food in general. Glycobol makes me want to eat everything.
    lmaoooo funny.

awesome to hear abut taking in more carbs and not being stored as much bodyfat, do i understand that right?

this is what you seem to notice?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glycobol (its growin' time!)
    By TheHardOne in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 03:39 PM
  2. Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro !
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 06:32 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 10:18 AM