AI Sports' GLYCOBOL and HGHPro stack - Eatin' big + Sleepin' big = Growin' HUGE!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    thats a nice looking gym too for a high school
    We have 10 full racks with platforms; dumbbell racks at each station; 20 Olympic bars and 10 curl bars; metal plates for bench; bumper plates for squats, deads, and Olympic lifts. It's one of the nicest and well-equipped high school gyms I've seen. It is a bit cramped because the room isn't terribly big, but we can lift 30-40 guys at a time if necessary.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

2. I slept hard last night. My wife told me that my daughter woke up sometime just after midnight but I didn't hear a thing until my alarm went off. HGHPro is working like magic.

This weekend I strained my neck somehow - working in the yard on Saturday maybe? I really don't know how but it's messing with me hardcore. I've rolled it with a lacrosse ball all day yesterday and today and it's still crazy sore. I went to the gym to pull deads and couldn't do what I wanted to do.

Deads

135 x 8
    225 x 8
    315 x 6
    405x 8
    405 x 6

I stopped there because the pain in my neck was not something I wanted to deal with. Soreness is one thing, pain is another. Even at 225 it felt odd. I did some light front squats and good mornings. I finished with some mobility band work. I even tried doing some light band stuff with my neck just to get it moving - that was less than awesome. I'll continue to roll it out and putting some linament on it. I'm hoping it feels better on Wednesday...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    We have 10 full racks with platforms; dumbbell racks at each station; 20 Olympic bars and 10 curl bars; metal plates for bench; bumper plates for squats, deads, and Olympic lifts. It's one of the nicest and well-equipped high school gyms I've seen. It is a bit cramped because the room isn't terribly big, but we can lift 30-40 guys at a time if necessary.
    Better than my gym that I pay $40 a month for.

4. You play(ed) Lacrosse?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    You play(ed) Lacrosse?
    No, the lacrosse ball is awesome for myofascial release and deep massage - especially for the shoulders.
    -- JB \m/
    •   

6. Today was a good day. I woke up feeling great this morning. Took Glycobol with breakfast and chowed down today. Even had a good day in the gym. My neck still feels sore and a bit tight, but there wasn't any pain that I couldn't handle. I was smart: I started off light to assess the neck issue and worked up slowly. Here's how it went today:

Bench

bar x whatever
    135 x 8
    135 x 6
    225 x 6
    275 x 3
    315 x 3
    365 x 1
    (next 6 sets with reverse bands)
    405 x 2
    425 x 2
    445 x 1
    445 x 1
    445 x 1
    405 x 5
    315 x 11 (no bands)
    135 x 40 (no bands)

Afterwards I did Kroc rows and face pulls. My neck hurt a little on face pulls but I pushed through it. It wasn't enough to hinder my lifts.

Bench felt really good today. I must admit, I held back. I could have easily gone up to 455-460 but I wanted to concentrate on bar speed and control. I watched a vid of one of my 445 lifts today that a guy took with his phone and it was decent. I had good leg drive but my lockout speed could definitely improve. My last 405 press was brutally slow due to burnt triceps. It felt like that rep took a full minute.

I took Glycobol again with dinner: whole wheat spaghetti with tons of lean meat and bread with olive oil and spices. I am currently enjoying a cold bottle of Samuel Adams Summer Ale to celebrate my my not-so-crappy day.

I will welcome the effects HGHPro tonight for sure. I'm getting too old to drag my body through heavy lifting like that. I need some deeeep sleep to recuperate...
    -- JB \m/

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Here's a random pic that was shot of me in the gym today (I think I was walking toward the bathroom to pee when the pic was taken):

Attachment 57722
    Scary, huh? Next time I'll pose or something.

To the AI SPORTS reps: PLEEEEEEZ make the shirt in 2XL. I have to rip the sleeves off the XLs so they'll fit!
    looking like Frank Mcgrath a bit seriously nice build

we have 2xl now
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

8. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    looking like Frank Mcgrath a bit seriously nice build

we have 2xl now

I'll need another 40lbs of super-lean mass to look like Frank - he's a beast. Thanks for the compliment, though.

And I'll get a 2XL shirt soon. I may order one with the stuff I'm getting through the AI Sports Memorial Day sale!
    -- JB \m/

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Here's a random pic that was shot of me in the gym today (I think I was walking toward the bathroom to pee when the pic was taken):

Attachment 57722
    Scary, huh? Next time I'll pose or something.

To the AI SPORTS reps: PLEEEEEEZ make the shirt in 2XL. I have to rip the sleeves off the XLs so they'll fit!
    Looking good!

10. Wow, I slept deeeep last night. It was my stomach that woke me up - I was absolutely starving at 7:30 this morning.

I didn't get a chance to post my training stuff yesterday because we were doing some family stuff yesterday afternoon and evening. I did some lower body work but kept it light.

Front squats

95 x whatever
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    275 x 6

Back squats

225 x 8
    315 x 8
    315 x 8
    135 x 12

Deads

135 x 8
    225 x 8
    315 x 6
    405 x 15
    405 x 5

Pull-throughs and GHRs finished everything up. I have no idea what came over me to do a set of 15 reps of deadlifts. Once I started I didn't want to stop. That was more like cardio because I didn't stop during the set; it was touch and go on every rep. I effing HATE cardio...

I plan on a bit of active recovery today. The weather on Sunday and Monday is supposed to be kind of crappy due to the tropical storm so I'll get all my outside work done today.
    -- JB \m/

11. Dang all u guys make me jealous. I got 2 sanples of hghpro and 3z. Didnt get anything from them lol. Maybe cuz im only 22

12. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    Dang all u guys make me jealous. I got 2 sanples of hghpro and 3z. Didnt get anything from them lol. Maybe cuz im only 22
    Just be sure to take them on an empty stomach. Other nutrients can nullify the efficiency and effects of certain supplements.
    -- JB \m/

13. Ahhhh, another restful night. I felt a bit groggy when I woke up but that wore off quickly. Again, it was my stomach that got me out of bed. I already ate breakfast, but if you'd excuse me I'm going to go eat another....

-- JB \m/

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Just be sure to take them on an empty stomach. Other nutrients can nullify the efficiency and effects of certain supplements.
    This is a very good tip!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Ahhhh, another restful night. I felt a bit groggy when I woke up but that wore off quickly. Again, it was my stomach that got me out of bed. I already ate breakfast, but if you'd excuse me I'm going to go eat another....

Haha. It must be something in the Florida air, today. I couldn't stop eating the whole time I was at work. It didn't matter what it was, if it wasn't moving, it was on my plate!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

16. Like your work outs.

Squats, deads, & bench adding that size huh?

I like deadlifts, I always start off doing them after a "hiatus" then they fall to the way side. Wish I can keep them consistent.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Like your work outs.

Squats, deads, & bench adding that size huh?

I like deadlifts, I always start off doing them after a "hiatus" then they fall to the way side. Wish I can keep them consistent.
    I've been between 235 and 255 for about 3 years now. Just a few years ago I was 170lbs; once I learned how to eat I finally put on some size. And yes, deads kick @$$...
    -- JB \m/

18. Just got back from the gym. It is so frickin' humid because of the tropical storm to the north of me. I sweat more today than I have in a long time. I did some higher rep upper body stuff today. Here's how it went:

Overhead presses

bar x a bunch
    95 x 10ish
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    185 x 8
    205 x 8
    185 x 9
    135 x 21

I did some lat pulldowns, face pulls, and banded push-ups to finish. The push-ups are killler - the band is set up across the upper back and you have increasing resistance as you press up. I did it with the light band at first and it was quite easy. I jumped to the average band for my last 3 sets. As a powerlifter my main goal is not 'the pump' but damn those things make my chest, shoulders, and triceps throb and burn like crazy. It's good stuff.

I slept so well last night. I may head to bed a little early tonight so I can get a full night's sleep before work tomorrow.

It's Memorial Day. Never forget those that have fought and died for our freedom.
    -- JB \m/

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter

I've been between 235 and 255 for about 3 years now. Just a few years ago I was 170lbs; once I learned how to eat I finally put on some size. And yes, deads kick @$$...
    Damn!

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Wow, I slept deeeep last night. It was my stomach that woke me up - I was absolutely starving at 7:30 this morning.

I didn't get a chance to post my training stuff yesterday because we were doing some family stuff yesterday afternoon and evening. I did some lower body work but kept it light.

Front squats

95 x whatever
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    225 x 8
    225 x 8
    275 x 6

Back squats

225 x 8
    315 x 8
    315 x 8
    135 x 12

Deads

135 x 8
    225 x 8
    315 x 6
    405 x 15
    405 x 5

Pull-throughs and GHRs finished everything up. I have no idea what came over me to do a set of 15 reps of deadlifts. Once I started I didn't want to stop. That was more like cardio because I didn't stop during the set; it was touch and go on every rep. I effing HATE cardio...

I plan on a bit of active recovery today. The weather on Sunday and Monday is supposed to be kind of crappy due to the tropical storm so I'll get all my outside work done today.
    Looking good!

21. I slept well again last night. Today was an average go-to-work-and-not-to-the-gym rest day. I have been pacing in the kitchen looking in the fridge and in every cabinet over and over again in search of something to throw into my belly. I'm hoping that some sort of yummy-goodness manifests itself since the last time I looked in the cabinet or fridge 2 minutes ago (unfortunately, that hasn't been the case yet). Glycobol is the real deal for mass. I'll try to weigh myself tomorrow if I remember...
    -- JB \m/

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I Glycobol is the real deal for mass.
    Good to hear you like it

what do you notice from it?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

23. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Good to hear you like it

what do you notice from it?
    The most noticable effect of Glycobol is the increase in appetite. This week has been odd because I've been craving carbs like crazy (usually I just chow on as much meat as I can). We can rule out pregnancy as a cause, so the only other change has been the addition of Glycobol and HGHPro. I've been on HGHPro before so I know that's not it. As a result of eating more I know I've gained weight. I'll check my weight on the official wrestling/weightlifting scale as soon as I get a chance. I haven't seemed to put on any fat, though. In fact, my arms and calves are a showing a little more vascularity than usual (my wife pointed that out to me this past weekend). I've also noticed that I've been getting a 'pump' in the gym. As a powerlifter I really don't give a crap about the pump but it's been lasting longer after training lately. Like I said before, Glycobol is some good stuff. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone looking to add a few quality pounds to their bodyframe.
    -- JB \m/

24. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    The most noticable effect of Glycobol is the increase in appetite. This week has been odd because I've been craving carbs like crazy (usually I just chow on as much meat as I can). We can rule out pregnancy as a cause, so the only other change has been the addition of Glycobol and HGHPro. I've been on HGHPro before so I know that's not it. As a result of eating more I know I've gained weight. I'll check my weight on the official wrestling/weightlifting scale as soon as I get a chance. I haven't seemed to put on any fat, though. In fact, my arms and calves are a showing a little more vascularity than usual (my wife pointed that out to me this past weekend). I've also noticed that I've been getting a 'pump' in the gym. As a powerlifter I really don't give a crap about the pump but it's been lasting longer after training lately. Like I said before, Glycobol is some good stuff. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone looking to add a few quality pounds to their bodyframe.
    Hahahahaha for there now have you? I started with the carb cravings a while back too hahaha , glycobol makes you NEED carbs!! is crazy! but delicious haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    is crazy! but delicious haha.
    So true!
    -- JB \m/

26. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Interesting, can't say Glycobol ever made my appetite increase.

27. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    Dang all u guys make me jealous. I got 2 sanples of hghpro and 3z. Didnt get anything from them lol. Maybe cuz im only 22
    I mix the two of them... I'll take 4 HGH Pros + 3 3Zs pre bed.... I'll add Phenibut sometimes a bit earlier to help me relax/... I really do enjoy it!

28. Today, gravity kicked my @$$. I decided to work bench to about 75-80% and do max reps. Here's how bad I sucked today:

Bench

bar x 15 or so
    135 x 10
    135 x 8
    225 x 8
    275 x 3
    315 x 1
    315 x 11
    135 x 40

I worked rear delts, triceps, and upper body mobility work to finish. I was HIGHLY disappointed in my 315 rep set. That 11th rep wasa struggle and 12 just wasn't gonna happen. Oh well. I'm sick of feeling like a little b!tch on these kinds of training days.

On a much more positive note... As soon as I got home, I checked the mail and I got my order of some halo and some superdrol. I am looking forward to a BIG summer...
    -- JB \m/

29. Ugh, another crappy day at the gym. I took the day off work on Friday to chaperone a field trip to an amusement park. We walked around most of the day in the pouring rain and left early because the rides shut down. Leaving early gave me an opportunity to hit the gym at a decent time in the afternoon. I did heavier squats but it was another diappointing day.

Squats

95 x 10
    135 x 8
    135 x 8
    225 x 8
    315 x 8
    365 x 3
    405 x 1
    455 x 3
    455 x 2
    405 x 5

I finished with Keystone deads and mobility work. Keystones felt fine but squatting did not go as well as planned. I should be hitting 455 for 5+ decent reps and 405 for close to 10. Gravity is really starting to piss me off. Next week I will get my revenge...

HGHPro is working as described. I have been sleeping better since being back on it (last bottle I went through was a few months ago). Just to clarify for those wondering: HGHPro doesn't put you to sleep at night; it simply helps promote a deeper sleep - and it works.
    -- JB \m/

30. Checked my weight on the 'official' weigh-in scale in the gym: I'm up to 244.8lbs. I was 241.2lbs on May 12th. I've tightened my belt a notch and, according to my wife, I have "all those veins poking out" on my arms. Glycobol is awesome.

Question: I'm taking the recommended dose of Glycobol (2 in morning and 2 in evening, both times with a high-carb meal). What happens if I increase the dosage or is that just unnecessary? I don't plan on increasing the dose on this run, but it may be good info for my future 'cycles' of it (because there WILL be more Glycobol added to my supplement arsenal later this year).
    -- JB \m/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glycobol (its growin' time!)
    By TheHardOne in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 05:39 PM
  2. Stopstalking is Sleepin through the night with hghpro !
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 08:32 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 12:18 PM