AI Agmatine & AI Phenibut = Getting PUMPED & Improving Stress Levels & Sleep Quality!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
AI Agmatine & AI Phenibut = Getting PUMPED & Improving Stress Levels & Sleep Quality!

AI Sports Agmatine and AI Sports Phenibut.

I will be running a 4 week log of AI Sports Agmatine and AI Sports Phenibut. HUGE thanks to stxnas for this opportunity! Really appreciate it!

For anyone who has been living under a rock and dosent know what Agmatine is here ya go:

Here is the label for the Phenibut:

I will be dosing the Agmatine at 1000mg a day as follows:
On workout days = 500mg upon waking with breakfast and 500mg with my preworkout meal.
On off days = 500mg with breakfast and 500mg with lunch or dinner.

The phenibut dosing I’m not as sure about, I’ve never used a phenibut product before. Advice is welcome and wanted on that. I think I will start out with just taking 2 caps (1000mg) an hour before bed and we’ll go from there.

Anyway, I will be taking my first dose of Phenibut tonight, and we’ll start the agmatine tomorrow. Really looking forward to how this turns out!

EDIT: Also adding AI DAA to this stack @ 3gr/day.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Kill it bro!! Subbed!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support Celorza! Glad to have you along!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For sure bro! We AI lucky winners gotta stick together bro :p! You will love their Agmatine , its off the hook! I get SICK pumps with it , and the Phenibut is kinda new to me too , hope you tell us its good so I get it :p!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Ohh im sure its good, I have never been let down by an AI product. I cant wait to see how it treats me.

I was doing some research on phenibut and PubMed says "Phenibut is widely used in Russia to relieve tension, anxiety, and fear, to improve sleep in psychosomatic or neurotic patients; as well as a pre- or post-operative medication. It is also used in the therapy of disorders characterized by asthenia and depression, as well as in post-traumatic stress."

I have been under some extreme stress lately and have been having alot of issues sleeping so I am really hoping the Phenibut helps to relieve some of my stress and help me fall asleep and stay asleep.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to take 1g of Phenibut about two hours before I think I'm going to hit the sack. It seems to help me relax. I don't typically use it more than two or three times a week and will occasionally take 1.5g if it's been a really hectic day.

I recently took a break from sleep aids, so every now and then I'll wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep. I've started popping 1g of Phenibut during those episodes and it seems to help put me back to sleep without having to worry about waking up groggy. I ONLY DO THIS IF I HAVEN'T USED PHENIBUT THAT NIGHT. It might be worth giving a try.

Have you read up on the various ways to dose Phenibut?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...I heard that the effectiveness of phenibut increases the more stressed you were prior to taking it, hence when having a REALLY bad day , your those will work wonders...I'm not sure if this info is true or merely bro science , but you could try it out like that and give us some input.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
So, I had bought a tub of AI Sports DAA before I was chosen to do this log and stxnas gave me the OK to add it to the mix.

I will be running 3gr. a day

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you used DAA before?

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
I like to take 1g of Phenibut about two hours before I think I'm going to hit the sack. It seems to help me relax. I don't typically use it more than two or three times a week and will occasionally take 1.5g if it's been a really hectic day.

I recently took a break from sleep aids, so every now and then I'll wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep. I've started popping 1g of Phenibut during those episodes and it seems to help put me back to sleep without having to worry about waking up groggy. I ONLY DO THIS IF I HAVEN'T USED PHENIBUT THAT NIGHT. It might be worth giving a try.

Have you read up on the various ways to dose Phenibut?
Thanks for the advice! I had done a little bit of research into dosing for phenibut, but the doses and timings were all over the place so I wasnt sure what to go with. Tonight I will go with your recommendation of 1g 2 hours before bed.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen people dose during the day, before cardio, before bed, before going out for the night, etc. I say just give it a try whenever you think it will help. Just make sure you don't take more than 2g a day. I've never personally used more than 1.5g in a day/at a time.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Have you used DAA before?
yes and no. I have used Lit-Up which contains DAA, but I only used it preworkout 4x a week. I have never used straight DAA at 3g/day and dosed it every day.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, interesting. Should be fun!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Is it recommended to take phenibut on an empty stomach?

I just got done with dinner about a half hour ago and am planning on eating cottage cheese right before I go into bed. So tonight my stomach will definitely NOT be empty.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Last night was great! I took my first dose of 1g of phenibut around 8pm. By 8:30 my body had a very slight tingling sensation and I felt very relaxed. I went into bed a little after 9pm and was asleep by 9:30.

I had the best nights sleep that I have had in a long time! I dont remember tossing or turning once. When I woke up this morning I had a tingling sensation in my limbs that went away once I got up and moving around. Maybe it was because I hadnt moved in so long my arms and legs were kind of "asleep" and thats why they were tingling???

Again, this was by far the best sleep I have had in as long as I can remember. I have used HGHpro, 3Z, Melatonin and the phenibut gave me better results than any of those. I should note, it has been a while since I have used any of the above for help sleeping and since I have been having such horrible sleep lately, maybe that made the phenibut seem better.

Hey stxnas, why do you only use it 2-3x a week? Would it be ok using it every day?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I've seen people dose during the day, before cardio, before bed, before going out for the night, etc. I say just give it a try whenever you think it will help. Just make sure you don't take more than 2g a day. I've never personally used more than 1.5g in a day/at a time.
I take 1-2 pills on really stressed days at work. For sleep I use 3z/hghpro that way I can save Phenibut for days at work that I need an edge taken off.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Is it recommended to take phenibut on an empty stomach?

I just got done with dinner about a half hour ago and am planning on eating cottage cheese right before I go into bed. So tonight my stomach will definitely NOT be empty.
Doesn't matter, I've taken both ways.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Hey stxnas, why do you only use it 2-3x a week? Would it be ok using it every day?
Phenibut can build up a tolerance fast, and you can get withdraws from it. As you build up tolerance you can start to take mega doses (4 to up 10g) and those mega doses can lead to withdrawal symptoms involving severe anxiety, tremors agitation, psychosis, hallucinations and a complaint of insomnia similar to baclofen withdrawal, consistent with its GABAB agonist properties.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut can build up a tolerance fast, and you can get withdraws from it. As you build up tolerance you can start to take mega doses (4 to up 10g) and those mega doses can lead to withdrawal symptoms involving severe anxiety, tremors agitation, psychosis, hallucinations and a complaint of insomnia similar to baclofen withdrawal, consistent with its GABAB agonist properties.

Oh wow! I guess I will limit its use then. Thanks for the info.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know some companies suggest using Phenibut for five days on and then two consecutive days off. I usually just save it for days that really kicked my butt. I don't think I've used it more than three days in one week, but I might have gone two on, two off, and then two on again. It's worth noting that some companies suggest not going more than three days in a row without two days off, though.

Just do some researching on your own and do what feels comfortable to you. I probably never use it more than three days in a row, but I tend to play it safe.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
AI Sports Agmatine and AI Sports Phenibut.

I will be running a 4 week log of AI Sports Agmatine and AI Sports Phenibut. HUGE thanks to stxnas for this opportunity! Really appreciate it!

For anyone who has been living under a rock and dosent know what Agmatine is here ya go:

Here is the label for the Phenibut:

I will be dosing the Agmatine at 1000mg a day as follows:
On workout days = 500mg upon waking with breakfast and 500mg with my preworkout meal.
On off days = 500mg with breakfast and 500mg with lunch or dinner.

The phenibut dosing I’m not as sure about, I’ve never used a phenibut product before. Advice is welcome and wanted on that. I think I will start out with just taking 2 caps (1000mg) an hour before bed and we’ll go from there.

Anyway, I will be taking my first dose of Phenibut tonight, and we’ll start the agmatine tomorrow. Really looking forward to how this turns out!

EDIT: Also adding AI DAA to this stack @ 3gr/day.

Youll love this combo.. excited to see your progress

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice log

On phenibut I have been using it since 2005 and use no more than 2-3 x's a week. Ive gone months without using it. It really can build of tolerance fast. The only exception ill even consider is if I really need it like contest preparation, even than , its best to limit dosing due to tolerance.

drinking on phenibut is a no no, one drink equals about two or three.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday I was off from the gym, got out and did some hiking though.

Yesterday was day 1 of the agmatine and DAA.

I took 500mg of agmatine in the AM with breakfast, (1 scoop whey, 12oz 1% milk, 120gr. oatmeal, 4 hardboiled eggs) and another 500mg late afternoon. Took 3g of DAA before bed.

After just the first dose of agmatine I noticed my muscles seeming fuller, kind of like a mini pump. Im excited to see what happens as time goes on as Ive heard agmatine gets better and better the longer you use it.

Today I am back in the gym to hit Back/Bi.
Im feeling good today, feeling energized even though no stims. Excited to hit the gym hard!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Nice log

On phenibut I have been using it since 2005 and use no more than 2-3 x's a week. Ive gone months without using it. It really can build of tolerance fast. The only exception ill even consider is if I really need it like contest preparation, even than , its best to limit dosing due to tolerance.

drinking on phenibut is a no no, one drink equals about two or three.
Thanks for the advice! Yea, I think I will only use the Phenibut 2-3x a week tops.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday I was off from the gym, got out and did some hiking though.

Yesterday was day 1 of the agmatine and DAA.

I took 500mg of agmatine in the AM with breakfast, (1 scoop whey, 12oz 1% milk, 120gr. oatmeal, 4 hardboiled eggs) and another 500mg late afternoon. Took 3g of DAA before bed.

After just the first dose of agmatine I noticed my muscles seeming fuller, kind of like a mini pump. Im excited to see what happens as time goes on as Ive heard agmatine gets better and better the longer you use it.

Today I am back in the gym to hit Back/Bi.
Im feeling good today, feeling energized even though no stims. Excited to hit the gym hard!
great to hear that its working well for you!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 of DAA and Agmatine.

I dont think im noticing anything from the DAA yet, but Im not really expecting anything this early anyway.

I am really liking the aesthetic side to the agmatine! Its nice feeling like my muscles are full all day. I also noticed that my endurance seemed better than normal during yesterdays workout.

Havent taken any of the phenibut since the first night. I am going to limit its use to times when Im feeling overly stressed or feeling like I just cant sleep.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6 for DAA & Agmatine.

I am totally IN LOVE with the agmatine! The pumps I've been getting in the gym are unreal! I also seem to be able to get a mini pump from just about anything that elevates my heart rate.

I have been having awesome workouts lately! My endurance has been way up! I have been able to squeeze out more reps than usual also. I dont know if its the DAA kicking in or just the agmatine or the combo, but I am loving it!

How long until DAA is usually kicking in? Is it 12 days that I heard? Whatever it is things have been great and I cant wait to see what the next few weeks has in store for me!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man! Glad to hear your having good results!

How long until DAA is usually kicking in? Is it 12 days that I heard?
I had heard 12 days before also. At least thats what some of the advertising was claiming, that it raised you test levels x% in just 12 days.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 6 for DAA & Agmatine.

I am totally IN LOVE with the agmatine! The pumps I've been getting in the gym are unreal! I also seem to be able to get a mini pump from just about anything that elevates my heart rate.

I have been having awesome workouts lately! My endurance has been way up! I have been able to squeeze out more reps than usual also. I dont know if its the DAA kicking in or just the agmatine or the combo, but I am loving it!

How long until DAA is usually kicking in? Is it 12 days that I heard? Whatever it is things have been great and I cant wait to see what the next few weeks has in store for me!
I don't know how long it takes to kick in, but I do know that I tend to feel like I have better endurance while using DAA. It seemed even more noticeable when I started stacking it with LCLT. I ALWAYS throw in some LCLT with my DAA, now.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
So today was a BAD day. Nothing went right, was stressing out bad. Took 2 caps of the phenibut late this afternoon. After about a half hour or 45 min I was starting to feel less tense and more relaxed.

I carry a lot of tension in my traps and it can become painful at times, its like I am unconsciously shrugging them up and holding the contraction. Well, within an hour or so after taking the phenibut the muscles were noticeably less tense.

I had a slight overall sense of well being and things were not bugging me as much as usual. It really helped make the last part of the day go a lot better.

I don't know how long it takes to kick in, but I do know that I tend to feel like I have better endurance while using DAA. It seemed even more noticeable when I started stacking it with LCLT. I ALWAYS throw in some LCLT with my DAA, now.
Hmmm, good to know. I will have to use some LCLT with the DAA next time I run it.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9 on DAA and Agmatine

Well todays workout was awesome! I have used many test boosters over the years and have to say, this combo has been as good or better than all the others Ive used. My endurance is through the roof! A couple of days ago I was thinking, maybe these results are placebo, but I dont think its placebo anymore! I have already been able to add weight/reps much faster than normal.

I cant wait to see how things are in another couple days. I am really enjoying things so far though!

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established

Well todays workout was awesome! I have used many test boosters over the years and have to say, this combo has been as good or better than all the others Ive used. My endurance is through the roof! A couple of days ago I was thinking, maybe these results are placebo, but I dont think its placebo anymore! I have already been able to add weight/reps much faster than normal.

I cant wait to see how things are in another couple days. I am really enjoying things so far though!
NICE man!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good to hear this. Ive been on daa since September 2011 and really notice mental and physical benefits, great supplement. In addition it crosses the brain blood barrier

Agmatine is very nice for pumps and a even more benefits

Keep up the good work Badger

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards

For added results toss in some Testopro with it. I loved Testopro and DAA. I ran it for 3 months and it was off the hook. I'm going to start my first PH cycle coming up but have it planned to be added into my PCT.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is great to hear, especially considering that you have about three weeks left!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
This is great to hear, especially considering that you have about three weeks left!
Yea, I was actually considering trying to pick up some more agmatine so I could run this for 8 weeks. I got enough of the DAA to last that long already sooo.... I just have to try and find a way to convince the wife that we can afford to buy just one little bottle of agmatine :D

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Yea, I was actually considering trying to pick up some more agmatine so I could run this for 8 weeks. I got enough of the DAA to last that long already sooo.... I just have to try and find a way to convince the wife that we can afford to buy just one little bottle of agmatine :D
I do believe we have a really good Memorial Day sale coming up and Nutra has a good price on it as well.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Yeah LCLT is awesome to have with DAA!!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

Well now it is obvious that this stack is kicked into full gear!

My last couple of workouts have been incredible! I have insane endurance in the gym! I can usually increase the reps by about 1 or occasionally2 across sets each week. The last couple of workouts I have been increasing by 2-3 reps across sets on most of my major lifts! The strength/endurance boost coupled with the pumps from the agmatine are making my so happy! I have been having the best time in the gym since I ran h-drol about 2 years ago, which was the last time I used any kind of PH/AAS

I should note that I have recently upped my cals also, so the increase in strength/endurance may have something to do with that as well.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

Well now it is obvious that this stack is kicked into full gear!

My last couple of workouts have been incredible! I have insane endurance in the gym! I can usually increase the reps by about 1 or occasionally2 across sets each week. The last couple of workouts I have been increasing by 2-3 reps across sets on most of my major lifts! The strength/endurance boost coupled with the pumps from the agmatine are making my so happy! I have been having the best time in the gym since I ran h-drol about 2 years ago, which was the last time I used any kind of PH/AAS

I should note that I have recently upped my cals also, so the increase in strength/endurance may have something to do with that as well.
Kicked into full gear! Great.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How close to maintenance levels are you with your cals?

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Had an awesome workout today. Strength is way up and I'm feeling great. I am eating right at maintainance now after upping my cals. Had been cutting for a while and it is great to feel like have have energy and strength back. I was feeling pretty run down by the end of the cut. I will be slowly upping cals until I am about 400 cals over maintainance.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15

Had an awesome workout today. Strength is way up and I'm feeling great. I am eating right at maintainance now after upping my cals. Had been cutting for a while and it is great to feel like have have energy and strength back. I was feeling pretty run down by the end of the cut. I will be slowly upping cals until I am about 400 cals over maintainance.
yeah a long hard cut can really take a lot out of you and when you look in the mirror the hard work is worth it. at least for me it is. In addition its pretty nice how after the cut you can eat a good amount for a while and still looking pretty good due to the rebound.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15

yeah a long hard cut can really take a lot out of you and when you look in the mirror the hard work is worth it. at least for me it is. In addition its pretty nice how after the cut you can eat a good amount for a while and still looking pretty good due to the rebound.

After the rebound is over, its over!