AI Agmatine & AI Phenibut = Getting PUMPED & Improving Stress Levels & Sleep Quality!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    Yea, I was actually considering trying to pick up some more agmatine so I could run this for 8 weeks. I got enough of the DAA to last that long already sooo.... I just have to try and find a way to convince the wife that we can afford to buy just one little bottle of agmatine
    I do believe we have a really good Memorial Day sale coming up and Nutra has a good price on it as well.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I don't know how long it takes to kick in, but I do know that I tend to feel like I have better endurance while using DAA. It seemed even more noticeable when I started stacking it with LCLT. I ALWAYS throw in some LCLT with my DAA, now.
    Yeah LCLT is awesome to have with DAA!!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.83%

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I do believe we have a really good Memorial Day sale coming up and Nutra has a good price on it as well.
    Good to know!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.83%

DAY 13

Well now it is obvious that this stack is kicked into full gear!

My last couple of workouts have been incredible! I have insane endurance in the gym! I can usually increase the reps by about 1 or occasionally2 across sets each week. The last couple of workouts I have been increasing by 2-3 reps across sets on most of my major lifts! The strength/endurance boost coupled with the pumps from the agmatine are making my so happy! I have been having the best time in the gym since I ran h-drol about 2 years ago, which was the last time I used any kind of PH/AAS

I should note that I have recently upped my cals also, so the increase in strength/endurance may have something to do with that as well.
  5. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DAY 13

Well now it is obvious that this stack is kicked into full gear!

My last couple of workouts have been incredible! I have insane endurance in the gym! I can usually increase the reps by about 1 or occasionally2 across sets each week. The last couple of workouts I have been increasing by 2-3 reps across sets on most of my major lifts! The strength/endurance boost coupled with the pumps from the agmatine are making my so happy! I have been having the best time in the gym since I ran h-drol about 2 years ago, which was the last time I used any kind of PH/AAS

I should note that I have recently upped my cals also, so the increase in strength/endurance may have something to do with that as well.
    Kicked into full gear! Great.

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How close to maintenance levels are you with your cals?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.71%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Kicked into full gear! Great.
    Yeahhhh Buddyyy!!!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.83%

Day 15

Had an awesome workout today. Strength is way up and I'm feeling great. I am eating right at maintainance now after upping my cals. Had been cutting for a while and it is great to feel like have have energy and strength back. I was feeling pretty run down by the end of the cut. I will be slowly upping cals until I am about 400 cals over maintainance.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Day 15

Had an awesome workout today. Strength is way up and I'm feeling great. I am eating right at maintainance now after upping my cals. Had been cutting for a while and it is great to feel like have have energy and strength back. I was feeling pretty run down by the end of the cut. I will be slowly upping cals until I am about 400 cals over maintainance.
    yeah a long hard cut can really take a lot out of you and when you look in the mirror the hard work is worth it. at least for me it is. In addition its pretty nice how after the cut you can eat a good amount for a while and still looking pretty good due to the rebound.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Day 15

yeah a long hard cut can really take a lot out of you and when you look in the mirror the hard work is worth it. at least for me it is. In addition its pretty nice how after the cut you can eat a good amount for a while and still looking pretty good due to the rebound.

After the rebound is over, its over!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

Day 15

Glad to hear, so if you had to choose one or the other Phenibut or Agmatine which is your favorite of the two?
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.83%

Glad to hear, so if you had to choose one or the other Phenibut or Agmatine which is your favorite of the two?
    I have only used the phenibut 3 times after recommendations to limit its use. So between those two, agmatine. I really think its the combination of the DAA and agmatine that is traeting me so well!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.83%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post

After the rebound is over, its over!
    Totally agree
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.83%

Day 17

Off from the gym today for a needed break. Been pushing it really hard and I have the day off so I am just relaxing today. I am thinking that I might take some Phenibut tonight and try and go to sleep early and catch up on some sleep and boost up the recovery.

Strength and endurance were great yesterday! The DAA and agmatine is making my workouts a lot of fun. It makes me want to push myself harder or something... I got to find a way to feel like that all the time.

I measured my arms yesterday and they measured at 16 3/8 cold. Thats up almost 1/4 of an inch from this time one month ago! Maybe some of that is a little bit of glycogen retention now that I have upped my carbs a bit more. But, I think I will tell myself that its all rock hard muscle!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

Day 17

Off from the gym today for a needed break. Been pushing it really hard and I have the day off so I am just relaxing today. I am thinking that I might take some Phenibut tonight and try and go to sleep early and catch up on some sleep and boost up the recovery.

Strength and endurance were great yesterday! The DAA and agmatine is making my workouts a lot of fun. It makes me want to push myself harder or something... I got to find a way to feel like that all the time.

I measured my arms yesterday and they measured at 16 3/8 cold. Thats up almost 1/4 of an inch from this time one month ago! Maybe some of that is a little bit of glycogen retention now that I have upped my carbs a bit more. But, I think I will tell myself that its all rock hard muscle!
    Good to hear! Keep on killing it!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 17

...I measured my arms yesterday and they measured at 16 3/8 cold. Thats up almost 1/4 of an inch from this time one month ago! Maybe some of that is a little bit of glycogen retention now that I have upped my carbs a bit more. But, I think I will tell myself that its all rock hard muscle!
    If anybody asks, I'll go with muscle, too.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In.

Want to hear about your agmatine expierences.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

I will say this about Agmatine, it's not the recommended dose but I've upped my daily dose to 2000-2500mg (8-10 caps) and loving it!
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc
    I will say this about Agmatine, it's not the recommended dose but I've upped my daily dose to 2000-2500mg (8-10 caps) and loving it!
    Did you notice anything from the 1g dosing?

I thought about going to 1.5-2g... Not sure yet though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

what is the reason?
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.83%

Day 22

I was experimenting with the agmatine dosing after reading what was said above and for me it seems like 1.5g gives noticeably better pumps than 1g! Now, its not like I wasn't getting great results at 1g but after seeing D2 say he was loving the higher dose as well as reading a post on another forum where someone said they didnt see anything at 1g but at 2g they were getting results I decided to try and bump it up a bit. It definitely is a noticeable difference. I may even go up to 2g and see how that is. Maybe it will be even better???

I am thinking that I will try 1.5g with preworkout meal, then .5g in evening on workout days and then for off days just dosing 1g am/1g pm

I just need to get some more agmatine though... and fast. I havent been able to get any more yet and supply is dwindling quickly.
  22. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Day 22

I was experimenting with the agmatine dosing after reading what was said above and for me it seems like 1.5g gives noticeably better pumps than 1g! Now, its not like I wasn't getting great results at 1g but after seeing D2 say he was loving the higher dose as well as reading a post on another forum where someone said they didnt see anything at 1g but at 2g they were getting results I decided to try and bump it up a bit. It definitely is a noticeable difference. I may even go up to 2g and see how that is. Maybe it will be even better???

I am thinking that I will try 1.5g with preworkout meal, then .5g in evening on workout days and then for off days just dosing 1g am/1g pm

I just need to get some more agmatine though... and fast. I havent been able to get any more yet and supply is dwindling quickly.
    Guessed you missed our 35% off sale?

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.4%

Day 22

I did 4 caps today pre arm day, and my biceps felt like they were going to rip out of the skin!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

four capsules always treats me well. I might up it to 1.5-2.5 in a month or so
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn you guys are crazy haha I do 1g of agmatine and my triceps rip my skin off hahaha , and now I'm not kidding , since I started agmatine I got striations on the tri's and bi's xD and you go as high as 1.5-2.5 grams haha hats off for the pro's!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    four capsules always treats me well. I might up it to 1.5-2.5 in a month or so
    The pump rocks, but the best part is you get a more euphoric (sp?) feeling from it.
  27. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The pump rocks, but the best part is you get a more euphoric (sp?) feeling from it.
    How much are you using now?

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.71%

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    I did 4 caps today pre arm day, and my biceps felt like they were going to rip out of the skin!
    Nice!! Its agmatine doin its job lol
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate

How much are you using now?
    Still the 2.5g.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

I tried 1.5 grams, it feels pretty good, I do say so myself
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.33%

I tried 1.5 grams, it feels pretty good, I do say so myself
    Yeah it's a side effect that many don't take into consideration, it gives you more then just pumps.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61 View Post
    Nice!! Its agmatine doin its job lol
    Love teh squeeze I can get when the muslce is so pumped with blood... Thank you Agmatine!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

Love teh squeeze I can get when the muslce is so pumped with blood... Thank you Agmatine!
    me too
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.4%

me too
    Try mixing with 2 scoops of maniac in with it!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.71%

Best feeling ever!!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%

how is everything going badgerfan?
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.71%

Any updates?
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.4%

curious to see how things are coming along

Similar Forum Threads

1. SNS Agmatine: I'm pumped for the pumps!
    By Hawk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 11:34 AM
  2. Replies: 255
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 05:45 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 11:11 AM
  4. Improving skin quality - GH (IGF-1/CJC-1295 etc) approach or deca ?
    By blind12 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 02:04 PM
  5. better quality of sleep on 5AD?
    By chrisrico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 11:24 PM