AI Agmatine & AI Phenibut = Getting PUMPED & Improving Stress Levels & Sleep Quality!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Day 15

Had an awesome workout today. Strength is way up and I'm feeling great. I am eating right at maintainance now after upping my cals. Had been cutting for a while and it is great to feel like have have energy and strength back. I was feeling pretty run down by the end of the cut. I will be slowly upping cals until I am about 400 cals over maintainance.
Glad to hear, so if you had to choose one or the other Phenibut or Agmatine which is your favorite of the two?

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear, so if you had to choose one or the other Phenibut or Agmatine which is your favorite of the two?
I have only used the phenibut 3 times after recommendations to limit its use. So between those two, agmatine. I really think its the combination of the DAA and agmatine that is traeting me so well!

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
yeah a long hard cut can really take a lot out of you and when you look in the mirror the hard work is worth it. at least for me it is. In addition its pretty nice how after the cut you can eat a good amount for a while and still looking pretty good due to the rebound.

After the rebound is over, its over!
Totally agree

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Off from the gym today for a needed break. Been pushing it really hard and I have the day off so I am just relaxing today. I am thinking that I might take some Phenibut tonight and try and go to sleep early and catch up on some sleep and boost up the recovery.

Strength and endurance were great yesterday! The DAA and agmatine is making my workouts a lot of fun. It makes me want to push myself harder or something... I got to find a way to feel like that all the time.

I measured my arms yesterday and they measured at 16 3/8 cold. Thats up almost 1/4 of an inch from this time one month ago! Maybe some of that is a little bit of glycogen retention now that I have upped my carbs a bit more. But, I think I will tell myself that its all rock hard muscle!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Day 17

Off from the gym today for a needed break. Been pushing it really hard and I have the day off so I am just relaxing today. I am thinking that I might take some Phenibut tonight and try and go to sleep early and catch up on some sleep and boost up the recovery.

Strength and endurance were great yesterday! The DAA and agmatine is making my workouts a lot of fun. It makes me want to push myself harder or something... I got to find a way to feel like that all the time.

I measured my arms yesterday and they measured at 16 3/8 cold. Thats up almost 1/4 of an inch from this time one month ago! Maybe some of that is a little bit of glycogen retention now that I have upped my carbs a bit more. But, I think I will tell myself that its all rock hard muscle!
Good to hear! Keep on killing it!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17

...I measured my arms yesterday and they measured at 16 3/8 cold. Thats up almost 1/4 of an inch from this time one month ago! Maybe some of that is a little bit of glycogen retention now that I have upped my carbs a bit more. But, I think I will tell myself that its all rock hard muscle!
If anybody asks, I'll go with muscle, too. :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.

Want to hear about your agmatine expierences.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I will say this about Agmatine, it's not the recommended dose but I've upped my daily dose to 2000-2500mg (8-10 caps) and loving it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I will say this about Agmatine, it's not the recommended dose but I've upped my daily dose to 2000-2500mg (8-10 caps) and loving it!
Did you notice anything from the 1g dosing?

I thought about going to 1.5-2g... Not sure yet though.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

I was experimenting with the agmatine dosing after reading what was said above and for me it seems like 1.5g gives noticeably better pumps than 1g! Now, its not like I wasn't getting great results at 1g but after seeing D2 say he was loving the higher dose as well as reading a post on another forum where someone said they didnt see anything at 1g but at 2g they were getting results I decided to try and bump it up a bit. It definitely is a noticeable difference. I may even go up to 2g and see how that is. Maybe it will be even better???

I am thinking that I will try 1.5g with preworkout meal, then .5g in evening on workout days and then for off days just dosing 1g am/1g pm

I just need to get some more agmatine though... and fast. I havent been able to get any more yet and supply is dwindling quickly.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 22

I was experimenting with the agmatine dosing after reading what was said above and for me it seems like 1.5g gives noticeably better pumps than 1g! Now, its not like I wasn't getting great results at 1g but after seeing D2 say he was loving the higher dose as well as reading a post on another forum where someone said they didnt see anything at 1g but at 2g they were getting results I decided to try and bump it up a bit. It definitely is a noticeable difference. I may even go up to 2g and see how that is. Maybe it will be even better???

I am thinking that I will try 1.5g with preworkout meal, then .5g in evening on workout days and then for off days just dosing 1g am/1g pm

I just need to get some more agmatine though... and fast. I havent been able to get any more yet and supply is dwindling quickly.
Guessed you missed our 35% off sale?

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Day 22

I did 4 caps today pre arm day, and my biceps felt like they were going to rip out of the skin!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Damn you guys are crazy haha I do 1g of agmatine and my triceps rip my skin off hahaha , and now I'm not kidding , since I started agmatine I got striations on the tri's and bi's xD and you go as high as 1.5-2.5 grams haha hats off for the pro's!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I tried 1.5 grams, it feels pretty good, I do say so myself
Yeah it's a side effect that many don't take into consideration, it gives you more then just pumps.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
curious to see how things are coming along