gettin lean with IronMagLabs OSTA RX (sponsored)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Id like to say thanks to IronMagLabs for the oppertunity to try out OSTARX....

personal goals are to drop some bodyfat and atleast maintain but any increase in muscle mass will be welcomed with opened arms, cals will be 2600-2800 daily with a leangains style diet. weight training will be a 4 day split with cardio 3 days a week. training routine will start monday, dosing started today and will look like this, 9:30am-3:30pm-9:30pm

monday - back/cardio
tues - chest/rear delts
wed - cardio
thur - arms
fri - legs
sat - cardio/abs
sun - off

staples are to include:
concrete
agmatine
whiteflood/maniac
various bcaas/bulk luecine

day1
7am-500mg agmatine, 1 scoop maniac, 2 scoops concrete
8-9am-trained shoulders with some trap work (light routine) intra: purple wraath 2 scoops
930-1 ostarx
seated military press, standing ohp, bb shrugs, hammer strength shrug machine completed a light shoulder routine...light weight, higher reps with a duration of 45min

scw538

scw538

Awards
I'm in. I have a bottle just waiting on right time to start. Best of luck bro. Will be following closely.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed for this

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

steppinRazor

Awards
ok gotcha - i shouolda read better. at first glance i saw you said 930 - 1 cap.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
day 1 recap: 2nd dose was at 6pm, third dose was midnight......total cals were 3000, little higher than wouldve liked but very hungry all day.

day 2:
830am - 500mg agmatine, 1 scoop maniac, 2 scoops concrete
900-10am - trained legs, 2 scoops ams body mortar intra
1030 - 1 osta rx
430pm - 1 osta rx

leg press (semi heavy) super setted with smith hack squats (light), single leg ham curls super setted with leg extensions, seated double leg ham curls, 10-12 rep range on all exercises, 25 total sets.....

nothing to report thus far

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lets use today as an example.......1030am + 6 hours = 430pm....then 430 pm + 6 hours = 1030pm which will be my third dose, so i dosed at 1030, 430, and will take last dose at 1030pm meaning 3 pills at 6 hour intervals

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not saying anything is wrong with his math, just wondering if the bottle says to take each pill 6 hours apart from each other. That just seems like a pain in the butt.
the bottle doesnt have a certain time specified, i personally decided to do 6 hours

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not saying anything is wrong with his math, just wondering if the bottle says to take each pill 6 hours apart from each other. That just seems like a pain in the butt.
I'm thinking about going on the IML subforum and asking if any beta testers took all 3 pills at once and what their results were like (both in terms of physique and blood panels).

On topic, in to see how this treats you, hva

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the bottle doesnt have a certain time specified, i personally decided to do 6 hours
Oh, ok. That would just be a pain to me. I would probably forget a dose here and there. Good luck with the product though. I've been thinking about trying it out.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
day 2 recap, dosed 3rd cap at 1030pm....

day3: off day, worked on my sons nursery and tried out my new chainsaw. just took last dose and felt more vascular today, will try 1rst dose pwo 2morrow.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
day4:
back....
took 1rst dose pwo combined with my pwo supps, had an extreme full pump throughout workout...tbar rows, hammer strength rows, reverse pec deck, lat pulls completed an awsome, intense workout. i feel slightly hungrier through out the day and more vascular. i have to admit the 3x split dosing is rather annoying, i either forget or get caught up doing stuff and miss my timing.

diet....
alot of talapia and salmon for whole food protein sources, whole wheat pasta, oats, and random simple sugars are feeding my carbs and natty pb, almonds, mixed nuts are helping with the fats...broc, squash, spinach, fruits are also included along with now adam and CL oxigreens...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
day5:
chest.....
felt really strong today, higher weight than normal across the board. as mentioned in other logs oxygen intake is alot smoother and breathing seems easier during intense sets, supersets and circuit training keep my heart elevated through out the training session so its def a benefit. vascularity has improved and a consant "pump" feeling is present around the clock...

incline bb bench, decline bb bench, flat bench flyes and cable flyes completed the chest workout....

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Any sides worth note?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Oh, ok. That would just be a pain to me. I would probably forget a dose here and there. Good luck with the product though. I've been thinking about trying it out.
The half life is around 24 hours you could easily get away with one dose per day.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
day6:
starting to notice an increase in tiredness, i have looked into other causes of this but ostarx is the only variable....
going to change dosing to see what happens, im going to try 2 and 2, morning and night. did bi's today and though my workouts are always intense my pumps were insane! vasco carried well into the day...im going to drop cals alittle lower to decrease some fat and hopefully it comes off the abs...cant afford much in the legs

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log brother. We have 3 new loggers reporting increased libido. Any thing noticeable to you?

Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
like rabbits...lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
just testing the camera on my new phone.....digi camera was loaned out and never returned...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the log. It will help me decide about this product myself and how I may use it.
yeah bud, i feel better knowing i can use 2 caps and extend the log and hope to see the same results....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so been dosing 2 caps at noon, workouts are extremely pleasant and look forward to the next session in the gym, strength seems up alittle and extra reps are added to every set across the board. scale weight is at 183 this morning but appear to be leaner with no muscle loss. i have been slack with the cardio lately but continue to keep cals around maintenance.....with 2 caps daily this log should last 6 weeks and with the half life around 24 hours there should be no noticeable difference from the 3 dosing recommendation, according to other reports should really feel it kick in by the end of next week..

rear delts and traps were today
yesterday i took off
wed - abs/cardio
tues - did bi's in the afternoon

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
so been dosing 2 caps at noon, workouts are extremely pleasant and look forward to the next session in the gym, strength seems up alittle and extra reps are added to every set across the board. scale weight is at 183 this morning but appear to be leaner with no muscle loss. i have been slack with the cardio lately but continue to keep cals around maintenance.....with 2 caps daily this log should last 6 weeks and with the half life around 24 hours there should be no noticeable difference from the 3 dosing recommendation, according to other reports should really feel it kick in by the end of next week..

rear delts and traps were today
yesterday i took off
wed - abs/cardio
tues - did bi's in the afternoon
Good stuff. All the people who have logged research ostarine all just dosed it once per day upon waking for convenience so you are good to go. I'll prob take mine all with breakfast when I start just for the sake of my memory.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
been dosing 2 caps upon waking, my wife made a comment on how lean i looked this morning.....i know its a mental thing but i feel weird cutting down, im so used to stuffing my face 24/7 it def takes adjusting to a stricter cal diet but ive never leaned out before like this so its a good experience....im 31 and at 19 i was 119lbs so for the last 12 years ive bulked up to 183-185 and added some fat...
today was an off day and cardio still slacking but the lower cals and hard training really make up for it

side note: been using CL oxigreens and it makes a world of difference how i feel, again could be a placebo but it has become a staple for me, oxiomega should be here soon

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how long has it been since you have been on it?. Notice anything drastic yet?. Like something that makes it worth more the $100 a bottle?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well im def leaner, i believe the 2 dosing at the same time every morning is my sweet spot, i would try it at 1 a day but dont want to run a 12 week log....for $100 a bottle if you used 1 cap a day then in theory it would be $33 for 1 month and with the half life at 24 hours its very possible....but i wouldnt spend $100 on 1 bottle of anything. its my 10th day using so far

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
From what Ive read 12 mg seems to be the minimum dose you'd want to run it for some sort of bodybuilding results. So $33/month for 6.5 grams per day sounds like throwing your money away. They do have coupon codes on their website and have buy two get one deals I believe so it prob comes out to closer to 60-70 per bottle if you buy a few at once. Find a friend to split it with if you want less I guess?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
From what Ive read 12 mg seems to be the minimum dose you'd want to run it for some sort of bodybuilding results. So $33/month for 6.5 grams per day sounds like throwing your money away. They do have coupon codes on their website and have buy two get one deals I believe so it prob comes out to closer to 60-70 per bottle if you buy a few at once. Find a friend to split it with if you want less I guess?
12 mg is working well for me.....60-70 a bottle is more acceptable and is something i would pay for 6 week run....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so training and nutrtion is still on point, up'd cals a bit lately, scale weight was 180.9 this morning (not that i really use a scale for my goals) and this morning i was noticeably leaner....worked abs today and will do cardio this afternoon after work...

basic diet is still using alot of fish (tilapia and salmon) wheat pasta, greek yogurt, fruits veggies, pb, evoo, and almond milk.....

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Have you used ostarine at all in the past?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nope, ive never used any type of sarm before

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I've been dyin to try it even before this slightly more affordable price