Taman heading for summer with PES/USP/Finaflex

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I am super in!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. How is the Pro X for you, I love the smooth stim ...all day long for me...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    How is the Pro X for you, I love the smooth stim ...all day long for me...
    Smooth here too, just a moderate increase in alertness, no jitters or anxiety.
    Recoverbro

  4. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886

    Smooth here too, just a moderate increase in alertness, no jitters or anxiety.
    Yeah PX is pretty awesome. Got a sample the other day. I think I'll break it open tomorrow.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  5. Yesterday I was lazy as heck, 1988 cals 190 protein. Today has too has been quiet, but did get to mow and get in a relatively short ride with my 9 year old before the storms rolled in, about 16 minutes but much of that was against a strong wind with the storm coming in. I tell him to get dad a good cardio workout so he goes all that much harder, little does he know my main goal is to get him out and active!

    Just into day 7 of this stuff and I noted Friday (day 5) that I am beginning to see veins pop out on my shin's which is hard to grasp because I have relatively hairy legs. Also noted yesterday that the brachial (?) artery on my left arm is starting to pop in the crook of my elbow. The right one is generally observable but the left on tends to hide.

    On a side note, take 1 scoop Fruit Punch Modern BCAA and mix with one scoop of a certain 4/1/1 Lemon Flavored BCAA and about 18oz water allow to dissolve for a bit and then place in freezer to you get a partial freeze, at that point, shake till you have a slushy. Taste is awesome!
    Recoverbro
    •   
       


  6. 4/16/12 Day 1, wk 2 (75%)
    5:30-6:25 (Started with 6 minute bike warm up, deep calf and hip flexor stretches)

    Back Squat (Getting closer to para) 5x5 @265

    Power Clean (Meant to hit [email protected] but it became apparent very quickly that I had overestimated my max on these)
    3 reps at 155, dropped weight to 140 5/5/5/5

    Split Squat Set 1 8 reps with no weight, sets 2 and 3 did the bavarian variety (top of rear foot on bench) with a single 20 dangled in the middle, and my free hand adding some stablizing help 6/6, 6/6

    Hanging Leg Raise 25/20/15

    Fed from 12 to a bit before 8, 2748 cals (204 carbs, 230 protean {plus 40 g bcaa}, 109 fats) with an estimated burn of just under 4000.
    Recoverbro

  7. Great updates, loving the BCAA slushy! I must try this!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Great updates, loving the BCAA slushy! I must try this!!
    Is damn good stuff Green!
    Recoverbro

  9. 4/17/12 Day 2, wk 2 (75%)
    4:45-5:45

    Flat BB Bench 5x5 @205 ( Have been really focusing on keeping my scapula tucked and my elbows in tight. Learning to "Spread the Bar" has been a big help in this)

    Dip 12/11/6

    BO BB Row 195x10/10/10

    Assisted Pull Up 205 estimated resistance 8/8/8

    Close Grip Bench - 155x12, 165x10/8

    Side bends 3x12per side

    Finished with 30 minutes cardio, 208 cals.

    Fed from 12:30 to a bit after 8 tonight. 2505 cals (176 carbs, 218 protein [plus 40 BCAA], 106 fats) with an estimated burn of 4200.

    I have been wrapping my right wrist the last two work outs and it is starting to heal.

    Continue to pour sweat once I get working and am loving that. Also, noted that I have a significant increase in body hair for what that is worth. Libido is also on the rise. The PX could be more affective as an appetite suppressant but that is a secondary consideration for me.
    Recoverbro

  10. Lol at the hair. When Im cycling PHs or using DAA my hair grows so much quicker as well as finger and toe nails. It's crazy as hell. I guess it's a good sign that the compounds are working.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  11. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    4/17/12 Day 2, wk 2 (75%)
    4:45-5:45

    Flat BB Bench 5x5 @205 ( Have been really focusing on keeping my scapula tucked and my elbows in tight. Learning to "Spread the Bar" has been a big help in this)

    Dip 12/11/6

    BO BB Row 195x10/10/10

    Assisted Pull Up 205 estimated resistance 8/8/8

    Close Grip Bench - 155x12, 165x10/8

    Side bends 3x12per side

    Finished with 30 minutes cardio, 208 cals.

    Fed from 12:30 to a bit after 8 tonight. 2505 cals (176 carbs, 218 protein [plus 40 BCAA], 106 fats) with an estimated burn of 4200.

    I have been wrapping my right wrist the last two work outs and it is starting to heal.

    Continue to pour sweat once I get working and am loving that. Also, noted that I have a significant increase in body hair for what that is worth. Libido is also on the rise. The PX could be more affective as an appetite suppressant but that is a secondary consideration for me.
    I find that it's role as an appetite suppressant increased over time but it is limited to about 8 hours whcih is great for lean gains but on burn days I could take another at around 2pm to finish off the day... no reason whatsoever for a second pill on workout days..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Ok fella's I got a confession to make. I woke up about 2:15 last night and gave in to a food craving, ate some homemade chocolate cake /sadface.jpg for Penance, I will do am cardio tomorrow.

    4/19/12 Day 3, wk 2 (75%)
    Started with some 6 minute warm up and deep calf stretching.

    Deads 5x5 @285

    Front Squat (Still kind of building my confidence on these, am getting to just below parallel squating down to low end of decline bench)
    155x10, 165x8/10

    Back Raise/Extension @75x12/12/10

    Barebell Shrug
    275x12/12, 225x15 (Wanted to mke sur I was getting full ROM, I was)

    Planks 5 sets w/30 sec hold/30 sec rest between sets.

    Fed from a bit after 12-9 (did not get home till 8)

    Dietary: 2669 cals (178 carbs, 238 protein {plus 28 g BCAA}, 110 fats) with an estimated burn of 4100.
    Recoverbro

  13. Takes balls to be honest about caving on the cravings. No worries broseph you're human, and sh!t happens. The good thing is you know what you have to do to get the ball rolling again...kill that cardio!! For some reason I wanted some damn Taco Bell today...it just popped in my head...need Taco Bell LOL. Thankfully I didn't give in I would have been so pissed at myself later...and even more pissed because we have like five authentic Mexican restaurants in town!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Takes balls to be honest about caving on the cravings. No worries broseph you're human, and sh!t happens. The good thing is you know what you have to do to get the ball rolling again...kill that cardio!! For some reason I wanted some damn Taco Bell today...it just popped in my head...need Taco Bell LOL. Thankfully I didn't give in I would have been so pissed at myself later...and even more pissed because we have like five authentic Mexican restaurants in town!

    Real Mexican and you are craving "The generic smell of Taco Bell"? That is TWISTED! LOL. You can always order steak or chicken fajita, skip the chips and salsa and just eat the meat, peppers and onion mix!
    Recoverbro

  15. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886

    Real Mexican and you are craving "The generic smell of Taco Bell"? That is TWISTED! LOL. You can always order steak or chicken fajita, skip the chips and salsa and just eat the meat, peppers and onion mix!
    HA! I know right?! It's like I'm pregnant or something hahaha!! Yeah man we have some good Mexican joints, and I usually do just as you said. The poor non-English speaking waitresses always get confused lol. Oh and the chips...like receiving water torture...having to watch everybody stuff their pie holes while I'm gripping the seat trying to keep my meat paws out of the basket haha!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  16. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Ok fella's I got a confession to make. I woke up about 2:15 last night and gave in to a food craving, ate some homemade chocolate cake /sadface.jpg for Penance, I will do am cardio tomorrow.

    4/19/12 Day 3, wk 2 (75%)
    Started with some 6 minute warm up and deep calf stretching.

    Deads 5x5 @285

    Front Squat (Still kind of building my confidence on these, am getting to just below parallel squating down to low end of decline bench)
    155x10, 165x8/10

    Back Raise/Extension @75x12/12/10

    Barebell Shrug
    275x12/12, 225x15 (Wanted to mke sur I was getting full ROM, I was)

    Planks 5 sets w/30 sec hold/30 sec rest between sets.

    Fed from a bit after 12-9 (did not get home till 8)

    Dietary: 2669 cals (178 carbs, 238 protein {plus 28 g BCAA}, 110 fats) with an estimated burn of 4100.
    You may not be eating enough on workout days, if you get too hungry it's hard to control cravings... another thing you can do is have foods handy that won't do so much damage if you indulge. Hunger is a sign of anabolism and if you are very hungry you should eat, it's what you eat that becomes important in this case. The best thing to do though is to avoid being very hungry by eating enough after your workouts. This gets you buy most of the problem but it's hard to predict sometimes... I don't think big guys should be going below 3000 cals on training days if they are using nutrient cycling...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You may not be eating enough on workout days, if you get too hungry it's hard to control cravings... another thing you can do is have foods handy that won't do so much damage if you indulge. Hunger is a sign of anabolism and if you are very hungry you should eat, it's what you eat that becomes important in this case. The best thing to do though is to avoid being very hungry by eating enough after your workouts. This gets you buy most of the problem but it's hard to predict sometimes... I don't think big guys should be going below 3000 cals on training days if they are using nutrient cycling...
    Thanks for the input DW.

    Change of plans, have to pick up the little guy at 6:00 from Baseball practice, so instead of AM cardio, we did AM weights. Still gonna not break fast till around 12:00, running on about 30g bcaa, thinking that will prevent any catabolic concerns. Gonna hit the cardio for a bit after work. Not sure if it was the early morning thing or that my tank was empty, but 155 5x5 for standing OH BB Press felt a lot heavier than it should have, yet I kicked ass on DB Rows, details later.
    Recoverbro

  18. Ok, so here is how it went today. Woke up around 5:30, said may as well roll out and hit the weight room. Poured the coffee, took the sups and meds and rolled out on 3 scoops of Jac3d an 6g BCAA.

    Day 4, wk 2 (75%) Started with some light RC work nad full ROM Warmup sets)
    7:35-8:30

    Standing OH BB Press 5x5 @155 (Maybe it was the morning thing, but this felt heavier than it should have)

    Incline DB Press @75's 12/12/9

    Tate Press 35x12, 40x9/8

    BO DB Row 100x12/12, 120x6/6 (grip issues) 120x8/8 (Very freaking happy here!)

    Cross Body Hammer Curl 35x12/12 twice, 40x8/8 (Still hurt the elbow but getting better)

    Hit the shower and went to work Broke fast at 12:25, shut it off at 8:00.

    After work hit 35 minutes of Random Hills - 274 cals.

    Dietary for today: 2723 cals (194 carbs, 239 protein [plus 52g bcaa], 113 fats) with an estimated burn of 4260.
    Recoverbro

  19. 4/23/12 Day 1, wk3 (85%)
    5:45 - 6:40 (Started with about 6 minute cardio warm up and deep calf stretching.

    Back Squat 5x5 @300 (Still getting deeper but not quite para yet)

    Power Clean 5x5 @145

    Still struggling with technique on split squats: Set 1 Bulgarian style with a single 35, free hand on bench for balance, 8/8, Tried regular split squat w/10's 8/8(still did not feel right), went back to the Bulgarian style with a 25, 8/8

    Leg Raise 25/20/15.

    Broke fast at a bit after noon, shut it down at about 8:00. 2632 cals, (179 carbs, 223 protein [plus 34g bcaa], 119 fats) with an estimated burn of 4050.
    Recoverbro

  20. 4/24/12 Day 2, wk 3 (85%)
    5:15-6:20 (started with a light cardio warm up and some RC work)

    Bench [email protected] (hit all reps)

    Dip 6/8/7

    BO DB Row @200 10/10/10

    Assisted Pull up (265 bw+clothes-55)=210 8/8/8

    Close Grip Bench 170x10/10, 180x8 (15 pound jump from last week, very happy with this.)

    Side bends 3x12 each side

    Wrapped things up with 25 minutes of Random Hills, 180 cals.

    Fed from 12:30-8:15 2729 cals (111 carbs, 240 protein [plus 40g bcaa], 145 fats) estimated burn of 4250.

    As noted, I am seeing some increase in STR and digging it. I also noted this morning that veins were popping out all over my lower legs and ankle. Not sure if it is in some part a lighting thing as I turned on the light to take photo and they were still there but not as impressive.
    Recoverbro

  21. Nice! Im always excited when the veins show up! Ive never really been to vascular in my legs, but Im hoping to see some when I bridge into Epi-V...we shall see.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Nice! Im always excited when the veins show up! Ive never really been to vascular in my legs, but Im hoping to see some when I bridge into Epi-V...we shall see.

    Got me a killer PH Stack run planned for after this man, Epi, Stano 200, Ageforce DHEA patch. Gonna be killer.
    Recoverbro

  23. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Got me a killer PH Stack run planned for after this man, Epi, Stano 200, Ageforce DHEA patch. Gonna be killer.
    Sounds Money Baby!! With the work you've been putting in it should be an excellent run...looking forward to following!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Sounds Money Baby!! With the work you've been putting in it should be an excellent run...looking forward to following!
    Thanks Green, not sure I am gonna log it but will let you know if I do!
    Recoverbro

  25. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886
    4/23/12 Day 1, wk3 (85%)
    5:45 - 6:40 (Started with about 6 minute cardio warm up and deep calf stretching.

    Back Squat 5x5 @300 (Still getting deeper but not quite para yet)

    Power Clean 5x5 @145

    Still struggling with technique on split squats: Set 1 Bulgarian style with a single 35, free hand on bench for balance, 8/8, Tried regular split squat w/10's 8/8(still did not feel right), went back to the Bulgarian style with a 25, 8/8

    Leg Raise 25/20/15.

    Broke fast at a bit after noon, shut it down at about 8:00. 2632 cals, (179 carbs, 223 protein [plus 34g bcaa], 119 fats) with an estimated burn of 4050.
    It took me awhile to get used to split squats. Now I've got a spot on the floor where I always do them and recognize marks or what not that I can use as land marks to place my feet so they are always in the same position. And I use kettle bells to hold on to one in each hand.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Formula X heading back to the planet!
    By Athletix in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 12:13 AM
  2. Taman's Neurosurge Review
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:57 PM
  3. Taman's getting wyked baby!
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 03:22 PM
  4. heading to gym, how's this chest wo look?
    By jeff33333 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 12:28 PM
Log in
Log in