Androdrive sponsored log Packers on the attack!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys tomorrow will start up the Packers Androdrive/Creatine Nitrate, then followed with Sustain Alpha!​

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jello senior. Lets kick some butt.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In :D

Try that C4 pre-workout yet? I got some on the way, it has a nice dose of Creatine Nitrate :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOOH no will order some now!! Thanks for the tip! I love creatine nitrate!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bud I'm in yours you best believe that!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last couple days have been rough mentally, as one of my closet uncles, has been hospitalized. Theres nothing they can really do as his liver's shutting down from long time jack daniels abuse. My grandmother and some family members are on their way to Mobile AL to make the decision. Seeing my Dad and close family last few days has played a big mental impact on me. I managed to hit gym up still today!

Cardio: 35 minutes treadmill

biceps: standing sup db curls 30lbs x 10,10,10

Hammer Curls: 30lbs x 8,8,8

superset with

straight barbell curls: 10,10,10

Concentraion curls: 25lbs x 10,10,10

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
In our prayers bro, glad you hit the gym...relieve some stress!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro def helps me. It's just been tough and I got hit with some sinius crap Saturday. I haven't felt good since. Mainly congestion and sinius headaches. But Packers will keep fighting.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah bro def helps me. It's just been tough and I got hit with some sinius crap Saturday. I haven't felt good since. Mainly congestion and sinius headaches. But Packers will keep fighting.
Man I played that game for two weeks before hitting up the Dr. what a drain.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i was doing very well and crap it sucks.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feeling lil better but still trying to kick this crap out of my nose and head. Family doing ok, and keeping us informed. Dad seems to be in better shape today too so that's a plus. Long day at work though and our air is out freaing hottttttt!. Hit up 45 minutes on treadmill then chest.

Chest:

flat db bench presses: 45lbs x 8,8,8,8 moved up 5lbs from last week and only felt a slight discomfort in shoulder which was an improvement!!!

pec-deck machine: 125lbs x 10,10,10

machine presses 125lbs x 10,10,10

3 sets 10 push ups.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice bro keep working hard. Glad things are on the up

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man I'm just not messing with bar bench yet. I'm thinking of another 2-3 weeks. I can do the 45lb db's with hardly any pain, and all other exercises put no strain on me, all except flat bench or incline using the bar.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah man I'm just not messing with bar bench yet. I'm thinking of another 2-3 weeks. I can do the 45lb db's with hardly any pain, and all other exercises put no strain on me, all except flat bench or incline using the bar.
I don't blame you one bit bro, barbell bench tends to aggravate my shoulder as well. I just rather not deal with it. I really like DBs much better for bench variations.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't blame you one bit bro, barbell bench tends to aggravate my shoulder as well. I just rather not deal with it. I really like DBs much better for bench variations.
I seem to be shifting to alot more dumbell work for bench as well. A good part of that is because I lost my workout partner, and I hate asking for spots. If I can't finish a dumbell lift, it is an easier escape than a dumbell.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subbed bro!!! Kill this sh1t!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Following bud, my prayers are with you

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well hell then come grab me and I'll be your partner!! Lord know's I need some education!

I seem to be shifting to alot more dumbell work for bench as well. A good part of that is because I lost my workout partner, and I hate asking for spots. If I can't finish a dumbell lift, it is an easier escape than a dumbell.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys for all the prayers. Got news today that my family is arriving this week from Guam, and the ones that are in states. We are going Friday all 30 of us to see my Unlce together. As of today they are planning on cutting the cord Friday :(

No gym today, boss lady at work ask me to weedeat and cut grass. We have a freaking huge grass yard all around our building and I was outside working on my tan lol 7 hrs in the hot ass Alabama sun. I lost 10 lbs just today lol At least I feel like it. Tomorrow cardio plus triceps.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys for all the prayers. Got news today that my family is arriving this week from Guam, and the ones that are in states. We are going Friday all 30 of us to see my Unlce together. As of today they are planning on cutting the cord Friday :(

No gym today, boss lady at work ask me to weedeat and cut grass. We have a freaking huge grass yard all around our building and I was outside working on my tan lol 7 hrs in the hot ass Alabama sun. I lost 10 lbs just today lol At least I feel like it. Tomorrow cardio plus triceps.

Brother family comes first. Cherish any moment you can with your uncle and remember although it is hard he will be in a better place and no longer in pain. We are all here for you and your family if needed.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10-4 brother! I know yall are and means the world to me. I'm about to go zzzzzzz lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was good day at work lot of laughs, but hot as hell. I went to gym after paying some bills! Day 4 today and I have just noticed a nice feeling of agression and moving up on my weights. I even tested the shoulder out by doing close grips for triceps. No pain at all, it seems to be only when doing reg bar bench so staying away from them a little longer. Side note, leaving tomorrow morning to Mobile, to meet with family and visit my uncle. They're planning on cutting his life support that night.

Cadio 45 minutes 2.63 miles

Triceps:

seated db overhead presses: 50lbs 10,10,10

triceps rope pressdowns: 80lbs x 10,10,10

lying straight bar skull crushers: 85lbs x 8,8,8

straight bar reverse curls: 45lbs x 10,10,10

close grip bench press: 135lbs x 8,8,8

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bro try to increase your weights after every set...no matter how many reps you do...increase 10lbs after every set....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really sorry to hear about your uncle bro, I'll pray for you and your family.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Really sorry to hear about your uncle bro, I'll pray for you and your family.
X2 bro...really want you to come back strong...I'm looking forward to it!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add 10lbs for each set? Should I start off low then and move up? Im trying to stick with at lesat 8-12 reps since I'm cutting, but I have seen some people do nothing but sets of 6. Heading out the door now to Mobile. I'll halla back later. Thanks guys for all the support.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Add 10lbs for each set? Should I start off low then and move up? Im trying to stick with at lesat 8-12 reps since I'm cutting, but I have seen some people do nothing but sets of 6. Heading out the door now to Mobile. I'll halla back later. Thanks guys for all the support.
What exactly are you doing for your current training program? For cutting purposes have you looked into circuits?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being still over weight, I can't do really high intensity. I mean I can do more now then before but i'm trying to knock off as much unhealthy fat as possible. I need a good routine set up for burning fat but at same time building lean mass. I like to train chest, shoulder, back, legs on seperate days but I don't mind to doing bi's and tris together or legs n shoulders. It's just I don't have the time to do two bodypart and the 45 minutes of cardio I've added in my workouts.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was an ok workout. Well cardio was just little weak. Seemed to be sluggish but managed 25 minutes and 1.4 miles. Then off to legs.

Legs:

seated leg ext: 120lbs x 12,12,12

seated leg curls: 110 x 12,12,12

Standing calf raises: 70lbs x 10,10,10 ver slow movement to feel the burn "gota get them cavles bigger"

leg presses: 4 plates x 10, 6 plates x 8,8 8 plates x 6

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Lol gotta get those calves bigger hahaha!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today shoulders then hit up some cardio. Still fighting some sinus issues but def still getting stronger. Update my uncles, still on life support. DR's say his brain activity isn't good, but they said what's wierd is his bp and heart rate is doing good. Tomorrow starts off softball league for me so no gym.

Shoulders:

seated db presses: 45lbs x 8,8,8

behind neck pull downs: 80lbs x 8,8,8

lat machine pull downs: 120lbs x 10,10,10

upright rows straight bar 45lbs x 10,10,10

db shoulder side raises: 10lbs x 10,10,10​

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No gym today. Was planning on hitting back and biceps, but on the way to gym, the wife calls and tells me my family from Guam and the ones that live in the states wanted us over for get together. I don't get to see my Aunt Jerry but 3 times in my life, and the others I see more often here and there. There was about 300 ribs, crab salad, shrimp, red rice OH YEAH!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up some back and biceps! Then did short cardio afterwards just a mile. Tomorrow doing a quick chest and short cardio as family is coming to our house lol. I fly out Sunday for tdy for work. I hate traveling without my family but at least I won't have to do this again.

Back:

wide grip pull downs: 70lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 40lbs x 8,8,8

back ext: 60lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 80lbs x 10,10,10

Biceps:

seated sup curls 35lbs x 8,8,8

concentration curls: 25lbs x 8,8,8

machine curls: 70lbs x 6,6,6

ez bar curls: 75lbs x 8,8,8

high pulley cable press downs: 50lbs x 10,10,10

cardio 17 min 1 mile.​

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No gym today. Was planning on hitting back and biceps, but on the way to gym, the wife calls and tells me my family from Guam and the ones that live in the states wanted us over for get together. I don't get to see my Aunt Jerry but 3 times in my life, and the others I see more often here and there. There was about 300 ribs, crab salad, shrimp, red rice OH YEAH!!!
Damn you, I am hungry and waiting for my gf who is bringing home dinner. Now my stomach is growling.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol today I got home wife made home made lean quesa's! YUM YUM

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
lol today I got home wife made home made lean quesa's! YUM YUM
Dude you alway talk about food that sounds so fn good. Killin me smalls hahaha.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao!! Well food does tame the beast at least this beast!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
lmao!! Well food does tame the beast at least this beast!!
I hear ya loud n clear bro! I love to eat and theres nothing I won't eat or at least try! That's one of the reasons that I like to LOG so much, it keeps me honest. It's a lot easier to stay on target when people are watching and expecting results.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hells yeah brother! I love to log it keeps me going and learning as well. It's motivational as all get out. Especially when we brothers have each other's backs.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agression is def kicking in. Sat there at work today and about exploded and that's not me. Just wanted to hit the wall. Shoulder still healing but def can tell by weights and last workout that it's moving along great!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Agression is def kicking in. Sat there at work today and about exploded and that's not me. Just wanted to hit the wall. Shoulder still healing but def can tell by weights and last workout that it's moving along great!
You going ALPHA on us bro?! Glad the shoulders coming along...now take a couple of deep breathes would ya hahahaha!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You going ALPHA on us bro?! Glad the shoulders coming along...now take a couple of deep breathes would ya hahahaha!!!
Haha yeah bro def been feeling highly agression. Almost wonder if some one spiked my androdrive with some tren lol.

No gym last couple days as family was leaving out, then late last night we got word my ucnle had passed. Sad thing is funeral's Monday and I'll be leaving out for tdy Sunday :crying: But I know he's in Heaven asking God where the hot spots are for fishing lol. If everything goes ok I'll be able to hit gym tomorrow for a good chest/tri's workout.