Androdrive sponsored log Packers on the attack!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Shoulder feeling really good again?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Shoulder feeling really good again?
    Curious as well.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. It's comming along. Only hurts in one spot and only when certain movements, and or on flat bench. Other then that now.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

4. Well last day of class for this week and 3 day weekend ahead. Then four more days next week before I head back home to sweet home Alabama!! About to hit the pool up. Today was bicep day. Arms are feeling both bigger and tighter! Energy same as usual, agression still bte 7-9.

Biceps:

Seated alt db curls: 35lbs x 8,8,8

ez curl bar curls: 75lbs x 8,8,8

Super set with standing hammer curls 30lbs x 8,8,8
    concentration curls 25lbs x 10,10,10

5. Any appetite suppression?

6. Agression is the major thing I've noticed so far. Appetite has been faily normal. I'm just really agressive and libido is high as heck.

7. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Agression is the major thing I've noticed so far. Appetite has been faily normal. I'm just really agressive and libido is high as heck.
    Stop humping the laser mini me bahahaha!! Awesome bro...sorry I couldn't resist!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

8. Ahh **** you didn't! lol Right now I'm about to bust being on tdy and Mrs. Packers keeps sending me pics to make my go like a caged Ape.

9. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Ahh **** you didn't! lol Right now I'm about to bust being on tdy and Mrs. Packers keeps sending me pics to make my go like a caged Ape.
    Haha torture. She better be carful she may get the wrath of Mr. Packers ha!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

10. Oh you know it son! it's gonna be some packkkked libido hitting her next Friday!!
    •   

11. Haha, enjoy
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

12. Today hit up quick back and 1 mile cardio. Wanted to do legs but whole darn fire dept out here was working out on app legs lol. No app supression, still have the agression though.

Back:

db rows: 45lbs x 8,8,8

back ext: 95lbs x 15,15,15

machine rows: 125 x 10,10,10

chest pull downs close grips 80lbs x 6,6,6

i mile cardio on treadmill

13. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Today hit up quick back and 1 mile cardio. Wanted to do legs but whole darn fire dept out here was working out on app legs lol. No app supression, still have the agression though.

Back:

db rows: 45lbs x 8,8,8

back ext: 95lbs x 15,15,15

machine rows: 125 x 10,10,10

chest pull downs close grips 80lbs x 6,6,6

i mile cardio on treadmill
    Damn those fire fighters hahaha!! glad you got a workout in bro, never fun to arrive at a packed gym...speaking of...I can tell summers coming. Membership is up at my gym lots of new faces in the crowd taking up valuable work space...I'll give em a month till they find out that working out entails...WORK LOL!!

14. Yeah i know it's almost as worse as the New Years resoluters!!

15. Today hit up some legs:

Leg presses: 4 plates x 8 , 6 plates x 8,8

leg ext: 125lb x 10,10,10

lying prone leg curls: 65lbs x 12, 12, 12

standing calf raises 100lbs x 10,10,10 I did these superseted with leg ext ouchhh

16. Got them Legs in today...good man!

17. Haha yeah and I'm feeling it!! Tomorrow planning on chest and tri's!

18. Today got out of class early and tomorrow we more then likely will get out before lunch time. Hit up some chest and triceps today. They had a triceps ext machine that we don't have back home, gota say love it. Only bad thing was trying to bench just 135 again on flat and even though I could push it, the shoulder wouldn't allow it. I'm beggning to wonder if I'll ever be able to bench again. Really psss me off.

Chest:

flat db presses: 45lbs x 8,8,8

incline db presses: 40lbs x 10,10,10

incline chest press machine: 100lbs x 8,8,8

triceps:

triceps ext machine: 80lbs x 12,12,12

seated db over head presses: 45lbs x 10,10,10

close grip tricep pushdowns: 140lbs x 10,10,10

19. Is it just the barbell that seems to be giving you issue (sorry if this was discussed prior!)
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Yes when doing db's it's a tweak feeling on the flat but not painfull. The flat however as soon as I drop down the pain flares up. It's not a pain where afterwards it hurts, but during the moves. Today did shoulders not a dang problem!

21. Got to class around 8am for like 30 minutes or less then we all were released!!! Just had to come in to get certificates and photos. Went on to gym, later to wash clothes. Fly out tomorrow morning to sweet home Alabama!!

Shoulders:

machine press: 95lbs x 10, 110lbs x 10,10

upright straightbar: 45lbs x 10,10,10

lat machine pulldowns: 140lbs x 8,8,8

db shoulder presses: 50lbs x 8,8,8

22. Did the incline machine give you the same feeling in that shoulder? That sucks on not being able to to bench like you want to.
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

23. No doing the machine I don't feel the pain. From time to time I'll have a slight tweak feeling but not the pain like trying to do flat bench. I can perform 135-150 or more on close grip flat for tri's but as soon as I attempt flat chest it hits that spot. The other two spots they did on surgery never hurt anymore. I just got close to 290 again before surgery and now I'm like will I ever even get 200 again.

24. Just make sure not to push it too fast, that "tweak" could be a warning sign to ease up a bit.

Not to sound like a mother, just want to make sure recovery happens as soon as possible.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

25. lol no p brother I know what you mean. It's crazy it doesn't hurt even with every day to do's, just freaking flat bench. Anyway no gym today as Packers got home to Sweet Home Alabama!! Wife and I almost didn't make it home to catch up as we about tore each other up in the car hehehe.

26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    lol no p brother I know what you mean. It's crazy it doesn't hurt even with every day to do's, just freaking flat bench. Anyway no gym today as Packers got home to Sweet Home Alabama!! Wife and I almost didn't make it home to catch up as we about tore each other up in the car hehehe.
    Awesome! Always a good feeling to get back home

27. Damn got back home and find out my wife drop 9 lbs wth I gota play catch up now lol. Today went to lil ones' soccer game then later hit the gym for biceps and 1.34 miles on treadmill

Biceps:

seated db curls: 40lbs x 6,6,6

standing ez bar curls: 75lbs x 8,8,8
    superseted with single arm high pulley reverese pressdowns 50lbs x 10,10,10

concentration curls: 30lbs x 5,5,5

hammer curls 30lbs x 6,6,6

28. Nice workout brotha!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

29. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Damn got back home and find out my wife drop 9 lbs wth I gota play catch up now lol. Today went to lil ones' soccer game then later hit the gym for biceps and 1.34 miles on treadmill

Biceps:

seated db curls: 40lbs x 6,6,6

standing ez bar curls: 75lbs x 8,8,8
    superseted with single arm high pulley reverese pressdowns 50lbs x 10,10,10

concentration curls: 30lbs x 5,5,5

hammer curls 30lbs x 6,6,6
    LOL maybe you need to leave more often. ... Help release some extra cardio. Nice looking training session you had there as well.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

30. Haha thanks brothers!!!! Yeah wife was glad I came back as well, she's walking around with nothing but smiles

Similar Forum Threads

1. AndroDrive
    By KBD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 03:08 PM
  2. PACKERS ATHLETIX STACK LOG DIVISON-1 FORMULA-X & TITANIUM
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 08:54 PM
  3. BPS ENDOSURGE WITH BEASTDROL LOG PACKERS BACK UP!!
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 09:23 PM