Androdrive sponsored log Packers on the attack!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Add 10lbs for each set? Should I start off low then and move up? Im trying to stick with at lesat 8-12 reps since I'm cutting, but I have seen some people do nothing but sets of 6. Heading out the door now to Mobile. I'll halla back later. Thanks guys for all the support.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Add 10lbs for each set? Should I start off low then and move up? Im trying to stick with at lesat 8-12 reps since I'm cutting, but I have seen some people do nothing but sets of 6. Heading out the door now to Mobile. I'll halla back later. Thanks guys for all the support.
    What exactly are you doing for your current training program? For cutting purposes have you looked into circuits?

    •   
       


  3. Being still over weight, I can't do really high intensity. I mean I can do more now then before but i'm trying to knock off as much unhealthy fat as possible. I need a good routine set up for burning fat but at same time building lean mass. I like to train chest, shoulder, back, legs on seperate days but I don't mind to doing bi's and tris together or legs n shoulders. It's just I don't have the time to do two bodypart and the 45 minutes of cardio I've added in my workouts.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  4. Today was an ok workout. Well cardio was just little weak. Seemed to be sluggish but managed 25 minutes and 1.4 miles. Then off to legs.

    Legs:

    seated leg ext: 120lbs x 12,12,12

    seated leg curls: 110 x 12,12,12

    Standing calf raises: 70lbs x 10,10,10 ver slow movement to feel the burn "gota get them cavles bigger"

    leg presses: 4 plates x 10, 6 plates x 8,8 8 plates x 6
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  5. Lol gotta get those calves bigger hahaha!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  6. Today shoulders then hit up some cardio. Still fighting some sinus issues but def still getting stronger. Update my uncles, still on life support. DR's say his brain activity isn't good, but they said what's wierd is his bp and heart rate is doing good. Tomorrow starts off softball league for me so no gym.

    Shoulders:

    seated db presses: 45lbs x 8,8,8

    behind neck pull downs: 80lbs x 8,8,8

    lat machine pull downs: 120lbs x 10,10,10

    upright rows straight bar 45lbs x 10,10,10

    db shoulder side raises: 10lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Lol gotta get those calves bigger hahaha!!
    Don't we all. I hate calves. Funny before I worked out, my calves looked "big" compared to the rest of me, now they look quite small. Hate them.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. No gym today. Was planning on hitting back and biceps, but on the way to gym, the wife calls and tells me my family from Guam and the ones that live in the states wanted us over for get together. I don't get to see my Aunt Jerry but 3 times in my life, and the others I see more often here and there. There was about 300 ribs, crab salad, shrimp, red rice OH YEAH!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  9. Today hit up some back and biceps! Then did short cardio afterwards just a mile. Tomorrow doing a quick chest and short cardio as family is coming to our house lol. I fly out Sunday for tdy for work. I hate traveling without my family but at least I won't have to do this again.

    Back:

    wide grip pull downs: 70lbs x 10,10,10

    db rows: 40lbs x 8,8,8

    back ext: 60lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 80lbs x 10,10,10

    Biceps:

    seated sup curls 35lbs x 8,8,8

    concentration curls: 25lbs x 8,8,8

    machine curls: 70lbs x 6,6,6

    ez bar curls: 75lbs x 8,8,8

    high pulley cable press downs: 50lbs x 10,10,10

    cardio 17 min 1 mile.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    No gym today. Was planning on hitting back and biceps, but on the way to gym, the wife calls and tells me my family from Guam and the ones that live in the states wanted us over for get together. I don't get to see my Aunt Jerry but 3 times in my life, and the others I see more often here and there. There was about 300 ribs, crab salad, shrimp, red rice OH YEAH!!!
    Damn you, I am hungry and waiting for my gf who is bringing home dinner. Now my stomach is growling.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  11. lol today I got home wife made home made lean quesa's! YUM YUM
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    lol today I got home wife made home made lean quesa's! YUM YUM
    Dude you alway talk about food that sounds so fn good. Killin me smalls hahaha.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  13. lmao!! Well food does tame the beast at least this beast!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    lmao!! Well food does tame the beast at least this beast!!
    I hear ya loud n clear bro! I love to eat and theres nothing I won't eat or at least try! That's one of the reasons that I like to LOG so much, it keeps me honest. It's a lot easier to stay on target when people are watching and expecting results.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  15. Oh hells yeah brother! I love to log it keeps me going and learning as well. It's motivational as all get out. Especially when we brothers have each other's backs.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  16. How are things coming along?


  17. Agression is def kicking in. Sat there at work today and about exploded and that's not me. Just wanted to hit the wall. Shoulder still healing but def can tell by weights and last workout that it's moving along great!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Agression is def kicking in. Sat there at work today and about exploded and that's not me. Just wanted to hit the wall. Shoulder still healing but def can tell by weights and last workout that it's moving along great!
    You going ALPHA on us bro?! Glad the shoulders coming along...now take a couple of deep breathes would ya hahahaha!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  19. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Agression is def kicking in. Sat there at work today and about exploded and that's not me. Just wanted to hit the wall. Shoulder still healing but def can tell by weights and last workout that it's moving along great!
    Sounds good
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    You going ALPHA on us bro?! Glad the shoulders coming along...now take a couple of deep breathes would ya hahahaha!!!
    Haha yeah bro def been feeling highly agression. Almost wonder if some one spiked my androdrive with some tren lol.

    No gym last couple days as family was leaving out, then late last night we got word my ucnle had passed. Sad thing is funeral's Monday and I'll be leaving out for tdy Sunday But I know he's in Heaven asking God where the hot spots are for fishing lol. If everything goes ok I'll be able to hit gym tomorrow for a good chest/tri's workout.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Haha yeah bro def been feeling highly agression. Almost wonder if some one spiked my androdrive with some tren lol.

    No gym last couple days as family was leaving out, then late last night we got word my ucnle had passed. Sad thing is funeral's Monday and I'll be leaving out for tdy Sunday But I know he's in Heaven asking God where the hot spots are for fishing lol. If everything goes ok I'll be able to hit gym tomorrow for a good chest/tri's workout.
    Sorry to hear about your loss bro.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. Thanks bro they had the funeral today but I had to miss it being on tdy in ARK. My wife kept me up with everything. I'm about to do some logging then hit the gym for chest and triceps. Should be on track now that I have things down pack at the hotel lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Thanks bro they had the funeral today but I had to miss it being on tdy in ARK. My wife kept me up with everything. I'm about to do some logging then hit the gym for chest and triceps. Should be on track now that I have things down pack at the hotel lol.
    Yeah bro, tear that hotel dungeon up!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  24. Haha funny thing is they only have a bench with a whole set of db's. But I found out the military base I'm training on has a gym, so will see if I can use it or not. Not sure if you have to have a military card or not.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  25. 1 mile run on treadmill at hotel not bad one but def not like the one at my gym at home. I noticed across from my hotel though there's a nature trail and lake I may go running there tomorrow. Managed to hit chest up and gym hotel nice as it is, only has a full set of db's and bench but that's hit weight lifting wise. I found out that the military base where my training is has a gym so tomorrow will see if I can get pass or not.

    Chest:

    db flat bench presses: 50lbs x 6,6,6 first time hitting those since surgery only slight slight discomfort still on the spot where bone was shaved

    incline db presses: 40lbs x 8,8,8

    db flyes: 20lbs x 8,8,8
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Agression is def kicking in. Sat there at work today and about exploded and that's not me. Just wanted to hit the wall. Shoulder still healing but def can tell by weights and last workout that it's moving along great!
    Sounding good bud


  27. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Haha funny thing is they only have a bench with a whole set of db's. But I found out the military base I'm training on has a gym, so will see if I can use it or not. Not sure if you have to have a military card or not.
    Just walk in like you own the place.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  28. haha man that brings me back to middleschool hereto!! Went to base gym today and ask about working out, I only needed my govt card from back home and no charge so tomorrow will hit it up big!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    haha man that brings me back to middleschool hereto!! Went to base gym today and ask about working out, I only needed my govt card from back home and no charge so tomorrow will hit it up big!
    Awesome!! Good deal man they probably have a killer facility too!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  30. Hit up base gym today! Not bad. They got a ton of equipement in one room with mirrors on both sides of the wall. Then they have a seperate room for just lifting free weights. I hit up shoulder today.

    Shoulder:

    seated db presses: 45lbs x 8,8,8

    seated machine lat raises: 65lbs x 8,8,8

    straight bar 45lbs upright rows: x 10,10,10

    machine presses 95lbs x 8,8,8

    standing front db raises 15lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AndroDrive
    By KBD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 03:08 PM
  2. PACKERS ATHLETIX STACK LOG DIVISON-1 FORMULA-X & TITANIUM
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 08:54 PM
  3. BPS ENDOSURGE WITH BEASTDROL LOG PACKERS BACK UP!!
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 09:23 PM
Log in
Log in