MidwestBeast's USPLabs Compound 20 + PES Erase Pro Log (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Oh heck yeah! You just described me! I can eat with the best of 'em LOL

    Appetitie is SICK. If I were a coke head, I'd still be chunky.

    Dexaprine was GREAT but I still had to be "in conmtrol".

    Im obsessed with food. It flat out owns me.

    You hit the nail on the head with trustworthy companies!

    PES has slowly becoem one of them.

    Under-hype + Over-produce.

    Too often the supp companies do the polar opposite.

    Good luck with the rest of your run



    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Oh for sure. That biggest problem is that that is largely diet dependent. So, someone could gain 8 lbs on a fat burner if they really wanted to lol. Even if you measure bf% and weight, it's still something that could be skewed. That's why I put so much stock in trustworthy companies. There are certain companies that you just know wouldn't bone you.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7


  2. How's the results?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How's the results?
    Unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything more than what I've already mentioned. It's a shame, because others' results make me uber jealous of knowing what the product can actually do.

    I just had a bunch of blood drawn for labs, yesterday and will have the same thing done next week and the following week (I had so many tests requested that my doc suggested I break it up so I don't die lol). Appointment with the doctor for the colonoscopy is set up on May 23rd, too.

    One thing I can say with confidence, though, is that this stack gives some pretty intense/insane pumps beyond the workouts. That's pretty fun for me, considering it's a natural product.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  4. Going to let us know your thoughts on the product or did you just stop taking the products?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Going to let us know your thoughts on the product or did you just stop taking the products?
    Ah, thanks for the bump, buddy.

    I actually ran both of these all the way through for the 4 weeks. I didn't draft up a final review, because unfortunately, I didn't have anything else to report (outside of what I already had). The Hashimoto's (and whatever else may be going on) is apparently more overtaking than I'd hoped. Like I previously said, though, the day-after pump effects were pretty fun. I'll be giving these (along with a ton of other stuff...ugh) a run at some point in the future, again, once this finally is resolved.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Ah, thanks for the bump, buddy.

    I actually ran both of these all the way through for the 4 weeks. I didn't draft up a final review, because unfortunately, I didn't have anything else to report (outside of what I already had). The Hashimoto's (and whatever else may be going on) is apparently more overtaking than I'd hoped. Like I previously said, though, the day-after pump effects were pretty fun. I'll be giving these (along with a ton of other stuff...ugh) a run at some point in the future, again, once this finally is resolved.
    clean and informative log. Just the way it should be

    I'll be running C20 in August. Thanks bro!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. Subbed
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  8. Thans for your honest reporting buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything more than what I've already mentioned. It's a shame, because others' results make me uber jealous of knowing what the product can actually do.

    I just had a bunch of blood drawn for labs, yesterday and will have the same thing done next week and the following week (I had so many tests requested that my doc suggested I break it up so I don't die lol). Appointment with the doctor for the colonoscopy is set up on May 23rd, too.

    One thing I can say with confidence, though, is that this stack gives some pretty intense/insane pumps beyond the workouts. That's pretty fun for me, considering it's a natural product.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  9. Yup

    With zero misrepresentation of the facts aka overhyped pimping!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    clean and informative log. Just the way it should be

    I'll be running C20 in August. Thanks bro!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Yup

    With zero misrepresentation of the facts aka overhyped pimping!
    You ever tried C20?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  11. Not yet.

    Still waiting for "convincing" posters to post up.

    Example; If someone respectable (and with no company affiliation, no free products so no obvious hidden agenda) like MidWestBeast woud have had positive results AND had only been on C-20, I'd give it a go.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Not yet.

    Still waiting for "convincing" posters to post up.

    Example; If someone respectable (and with no company affiliation, no free products so no obvious hidden agenda) like MidWestBeast woud have had positive results AND had only been on C-20, I'd give it a go.
    Gotcha
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  13. I thought trappmann was bad lol think we found his cousin..
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I thought trappmann was bad lol think we found his cousin..
    Que? Was there a Trappmann sighting?
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I thought trappmann was bad lol think we found his cousin..
    NOt sure what this means . . . care to elaborate LTL

    Subbed for your thoughts on C-20 MWB
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  16. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Que? Was there a Trappmann sighting?
    Where?!

  17. MidwestBeast>Trappman....ANyda y!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  18. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    MidwestBeast askedTrappman: DTF? Trappman's answer....ANyday!!!!
    fixed
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    MidwestBeast>Trappman....ANyda y!!!!
    My one-arm bumbell curls are lacking a bit from his, but I did get googly eyes tattooed on my traps.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    My one-arm bumbell curls are lacking a bit from his, but I did get googly eyes tattooed on my traps.
    Haha classic, I was actually talking about how annoying it is to have feedback from the c20 heckler... We all know MWB has been struggling with supplementation due to his medical issues so it is kind of harsh to judge a product off of the results here. No offense meant to you at all MWB.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

    My one-arm bumbell curls are lacking a bit from his, but I did get googly eyes tattooed on my traps.
    Thats at least +10 to trap power.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Haha classic, I was actually talking about how annoying it is to have feedback from the c20 heckler... We all know MWB has been struggling with supplementation due to his medical issues so it is kind of harsh to judge a product off of the results here. No offense meant to you at all MWB.
    This.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Bump
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    This.
    that . . . and the other
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  25. The pimpers are just as bad. Touche buddy

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Haha classic, I was actually talking about how annoying it is to have feedback from the c20 heckler
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  26. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

    that . . . and the other
    & then some.


    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    The pimpers are just as bad. Touche buddy
    I'm surprised they didn't send u a bottle.
    Go to a store where u can by it and return if ya don't like it.... It's almost gotten to that point.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    My one-arm bumbell curls are lacking a bit from his, but I did get googly eyes tattooed on my traps.
    Sorry to read that your medical problems precluded a thorough review of the stack. I hope your situation improves dramatically in the nearest future. Should you at that point be interested in another run of Compound-20 and Erase Pro, do not hesitate to let me know. All the very best!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  28. USP was nice enough to offer. I declined

    If/when I decide to run it, I prefer to run it without any BS.

    Not saying everyone that everyone that gets free product IS "bought" but it sure seems to skew feeback immensely (on all products from all companies, not just USP).

    FWIW: I gave up reading "sponsored" threads years ago. Let's face, 99.99999% of them produce insane-steroid-like results LOL.

    Total Joke

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    & then some.




    I'm surprised they didn't send u a bottle.
    Go to a store where u can by it and return if ya don't like it.... It's almost gotten to that point.

    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    USP was nice enough to offer. I declined

    If/when I decide to run it, I prefer to run it without any BS.

    Not saying everyone that everyone that gets free product IS "bought" but it sure seems to skew feeback immensely (on all products from all companies, not just USP).

    FWIW: I gave up reading "sponsored" threads years ago. Let's face, 99.99999% of them produce insane-steroid-like results LOL.

    Total Joke
    Gotcha.
    Well if they offered ya a free bottle and you declined your loss. I myself would've jumped all over it, espically if I was a non believer; I mean what u got to lose?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Gotcha.
    Well if they offered ya a free bottle and you declined your loss. I myself would've jumped all over it, espically if I was a non believer; I mean what u got to lose?
    ^^^ This
    Romans 8:38-39

    Save sorrow for the souls in doubt
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MidwestBeast's SNS Picamilon 150 Mini Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 06:03 PM
  2. MidwestBeast's SNS TTA-500 Log (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 02:52 PM
  3. MidwestBeast's APS Testalensis 100 Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 06:01 PM
  4. MidwestBeast's L.I.T. UP Review (sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 12:40 PM
Log in
Log in