MidwestBeast's USPLabs Compound 20 + PES Erase Pro Log (Sponsored)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha classic, I was actually talking about how annoying it is to have feedback from the c20 heckler... We all know MWB has been struggling with supplementation due to his medical issues so it is kind of harsh to judge a product off of the results here. No offense meant to you at all MWB.
This.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pimpers are just as bad. Touche buddy

Haha classic, I was actually talking about how annoying it is to have feedback from the c20 heckler

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
that . . . and the other
& then some.

The pimpers are just as bad. Touche buddy
I'm surprised they didn't send u a bottle.
Go to a store where u can by it and return if ya don't like it.... It's almost gotten to that point.

:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My one-arm bumbell curls are lacking a bit from his, but I did get googly eyes tattooed on my traps.
Sorry to read that your medical problems precluded a thorough review of the stack. I hope your situation improves dramatically in the nearest future. Should you at that point be interested in another run of Compound-20 and Erase Pro, do not hesitate to let me know. All the very best!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USP was nice enough to offer. I declined ;)

If/when I decide to run it, I prefer to run it without any BS.

Not saying everyone that everyone that gets free product IS "bought" but it sure seems to skew feeback immensely (on all products from all companies, not just USP).

FWIW: I gave up reading "sponsored" threads years ago. Let's face, 99.99999% of them produce insane-steroid-like results LOL.

Total Joke ;)

& then some.

I'm surprised they didn't send u a bottle.
Go to a store where u can by it and return if ya don't like it.... It's almost gotten to that point.

:thumbsup:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
USP was nice enough to offer. I declined ;)

If/when I decide to run it, I prefer to run it without any BS.

Not saying everyone that everyone that gets free product IS "bought" but it sure seems to skew feeback immensely (on all products from all companies, not just USP).

FWIW: I gave up reading "sponsored" threads years ago. Let's face, 99.99999% of them produce insane-steroid-like results LOL.

Total Joke ;)
Gotcha.
Well if they offered ya a free bottle and you declined your loss. I myself would've jumped all over it, espically if I was a non believer; I mean what u got to lose?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Gotcha.
Well if they offered ya a free bottle and you declined your loss. I myself would've jumped all over it, espically if I was a non believer; I mean what u got to lose?
^^^ This

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good. According to what I've read so far, most of the "genuine reviews" (from the non-USP-pimping crowd) are needing no less than 2 bottles to experience anything at all and that's IF they are even experiencing anything more than just a "pump" but I hear ya.

Gotcha.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
All good. According to what I've read so far, most of the "genuine reviews" (from the non-USP-pimping crowd) are needing no less than 2 bottles to experience anything at all and that's IF they are even experiencing anything more than just a "pump" but I hear ya.
I admit, I ran one bottle... I felt certain things from that one bottle. Never chose to do two cause I was done logging for a bit.... Know what I mean. I'm actually debating ordering another bottle at the moment, just price is the only thing stopping me. If it was $35-40 I'd be all over it...
I got another day or 2 to think about it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha.
Focus your attention elsewhere, buddy. Some people are so anti-USPlabs that even if they had irrefutably impressive results on USPlabs products, they would still insist those were placebo. Sad but true.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Focus your attention elsewhere, buddy. Some people are so anti-USPlabs that even if they had irrefutably impressive results on USPlabs products, they would still insist those were placebo. Sad but true.
This is true, yet most of the USP products do yield valuable results IMO, specially OEP J3d and Prime, I used C20 along erase an OEP yet I will not yield an opinion until the next time I run 2 bottles straight again, I did the same with OEP and J3d , give them time and analysis , I do admit I got abs thanks to that stack, and come the next stage of my bulk I will be able to honestly review C20 with both results on a cut and lean bulk ...seems better and more empirical that way anyways, I have read a lot on both sides but my opinion wont come until further trying the product even more in another scenario. That said I am neither against or a pimp of USP , merely objective in the fact I have tried many of their products with results that have been favorable , specially from OEP and Modern BCAA :p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sure enough.

:)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is true, yet most of the USP products do yield valuable results IMO, specially OEP J3d and Prime, I used C20 along erase an OEP yet I will not yield an opinion until the next time I run 2 bottles straight again, I did the same with OEP and J3d , give them time and analysis , I do admit I got abs thanks to that stack, and come the next stage of my bulk I will be able to honestly review C20 with both results on a cut and lean bulk ...seems better and more empirical that way anyways, I have read a lot on both sides but my opinion wont come until further trying the product even more in another scenario. That said I am neither against or a pimp of USP , merely objective in the fact I have tried many of their products with results that have been favorable , specially from OEP and Modern BCAA :p
Thank you for your detailed comments. I am glad you enjoyed the USPlabs products you have run. It is also fair and legitimate to give Compound-20 another shot in a different setting to be able to formulate an opinion on it. To be clear, we are not looking to cultivate pimps. On the contrary, we seek to attract open-minded individuals willing to try a product before damming it, and open-minded enough not to classify every positive comment about a USPlabs product as bogus, while accepting the negative comments, regardless of source, as gospel.

Once again, thank you for your comments and open-mindedness.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Thank you for your detailed comments. I am glad you enjoyed the USPlabs products you have run. It is also fair and legitimate to give Compound-20 another shot in a different setting to be able to formulate an opinion on it. To be clear, we are not looking to cultivate pimps. On the contrary, we seek to attract open-minded individuals willing to try a product before damming it, and open-minded enough not to classify every positive comment about a USPlabs product as bogus, while accepting the negative comments, regardless of source, as gospel.

Handled a negative situation with class. Nicely done and highly respectable.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really?

Guess you lack the inability to read my posts.

Please, take a peak and have anough class to admit your error in judgement.

In the last few days ALONE I threw props at USP for being genrous + discussed CissusRx and PowerFULL as being great products!

LOL - owned.

Look bud, don't get mad just b/c I have too much integrtity to sell my soul like half the other children and jock-riders on this board.

Also, while you're reserarching my posts to validate my aforementioned comments (and getting owned in the process), look up the word integrity too....ahhhhhh nevermind, you sold out a long time ago. You despise being challenged and rarely ever back up your pimping with legit science. It became all about the Benjamins a log time ago for you.

To parallel your inflammatory comments, "some people are too greedy to do the right thing". Hope you got that.

Aaron and I were having a respectful exhange, so, kindly beat it.

Be well bud and enjoy your ride on the pimp train and as we have already discussed, leave me alone. You annoy me with your one-dimensional strategy on this board.

Some people are so anti-USPlabs that even if they had irrefutably impressive results on USPlabs products, they would still insist those were placebo. Sad but true.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really?

Guess you lack the inability to read my posts.

Please, take a peak and be owned ;)

In the last few days ALONE I threw props at USP for being genrous + discussed CissusRx and PowerFULL as being great products!

LOL

Look bud, don't get mad just b/c I have too much integrtity to sell my soul like half the other children on this board.

While you're reserarching my posts to validate my aforementioned comments (and gettign owned in the process), look up the word integrity too. HOWEVER, to parallel your inflammatory comments, "some people are too greedy to dfo the right thing".

Aaron and I were having a respectful exhange, kindly beat it.

Be well bud and enjoy your ride on the pimp train and as we have already discussed, leave me alone. You annoy me.
There you go. Utterly predictable. Like clockwork.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaron: Good luck buddy

Im outta here.

Yo MidwestBeast: Sorry the vulture is back and took over your thread.

Talk about predictable? LMAO :p

Gotta make dat cash!

CYA

I admit, I ran one bottle... I felt certain things from that one bottle. Never chose to do two cause I was done logging for a bit.... Know what I mean. I'm actually debating ordering another bottle at the moment, just price is the only thing stopping me. If it was $35-40 I'd be all over it...
I got another day or 2 to think about it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

My pleasure , furthermore and in case it was misinterpreted, I don't have a negative opinion and did give C20 a fair run while noticing hardening and leaning effects, I do partly suppose it is because of it, the only way for me to confirm it and be sure myself is run it in an environment without OEP and on tougher conditions to get leaner and harder, hence during a lean bulk, to confirm my hypothesis that (at least for me) it does work. I am confident it will but the results are the ones that will answer for themselves and I will keep a detailed log about it :) hope this clears this out, like I said I enjoy your products and feel they deserve fair chances ( like any companies product ) to be tried in all fairness hehe. When I run it again in a couple of months I'll keep in keep in mind to send you a link to the log and include my past log with the results of the cut so , if you wish, we can discuss the results in fair light and objectivity ^^.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aaron: Good luck buddy

Im outta here.

Yo MidwestBeast: Sorry the vulture is back and took over your thread.

Talk about predictable? LMAO :p

Gotta make dat cash!

CYA
You always resort to insults. Shows your class.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My pleasure , furthermore and in case it was misinterpreted, I don't have a negative opinion and did give C20 a fair run while noticing hardening and leaning effects, I do partly suppose it is because of it, the only way for me to confirm it and be sure myself is run it in an environment without OEP and on tougher conditions to get leaner and harder, hence during a lean bulk, to confirm my hypothesis that (at least for me) it does work. I am confident it will but the results are the ones that will answer for themselves and I will keep a detailed log about it :) hope this clears this out, like I said I enjoy your products and feel they deserve fair chances ( like any companies product ) to be tried in all fairness hehe. When I run it again in a couple of months I'll keep in keep in mind to send you a link to the log and include my past log with the results of the cut so , if you wish, we can discuss the results in fair light and objectivity ^^.
Awesome. Fully agree. Looking forward to your log. Thank you.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Awesome. Fully agree. Looking forward to your log. Thank you.
It will be on the final stage of my bulk though , around August-September but for sure ill keep you posted :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be on the final stage of my bulk though , around August-September but for sure ill keep you posted :)
No qualms. Thank you.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha.
He's got his pride to lose, he would no longer be able to be the annoying c20 heckler... MUHAHAHA :veryhappy:

He would at least feel guilty about still being the heckler anyway...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was this necessary. Have I wronged you somewhere?

Please -Do tell

:sleeping:

He's got his pride to lose, he would no longer be able to be the annoying c20 heckler... MUHAHAHA :veryhappy:

He would at least feel guilty about still being the heckler anyway...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, just let this thread DIE in PEACE . . . MWB gave his opinion so let's move on! Copy Cat is just a suck up to MWB and wants to keep all of his threads alive and well, you are his BIOTCH!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is C20 safe for women?
What's a cissus?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor