Marms Licogenix log plus some (sponsored)

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Damn share some of that pumps lol nah for real good leg day my friend!! I'm trying to get use to the hotel I'm staying in for 2 weeks tdy. Hopefully I'll find an actualy gym tomorrow.
    Aww man good luck I hate that!!!!!!!!!!!! Once got stuck up Im MI for a week and even though the gym was close. I just couldnt get into it
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow


  2. lol I know what you mean. I'm away from my family which sucks but I found out today the class i'm in which is on a military base has a gym, and they are letting me workout free of charge.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  3. PMed ya back! Sorry for not responding right away, I'm about to smash my stupid computer lol.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. Jd calm down brother to many tren pins lol jk but for real don't smash it it will just create more problems and expenses.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    PMed ya back! Sorry for not responding right away, I'm about to smash my stupid computer lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Jd calm down brother to many tren pins lol jk but for real don't smash it it will just create more problems and expenses.
    Im ready to smash mine now that I read your PM lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Jd calm down brother to many tren pins lol jk but for real don't smash it it will just create more problems and expenses.
    It beat me in a game of Chess, so I challenged it to a kickboxing match

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Im ready to smash mine now that I read your PM lol
    Sorry man!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It beat me in a game of Chess, so I challenged it to a kickboxing match



    Sorry man!
    Its all good man
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  8. Last night was shoulders & tris

    Shoulder press machine
    1 plate each side for warmup 2 sets of 10
    1 and a 25 for a set of 10
    2 for a set of 10
    2 and a 25 for 3 sets of 8

    Seated shoulder presses
    3 sets 10 with 45 lb bd's
    Just wanted to make sure I had no pain.

    Super setted those with seated shrugs with the 45's
    3 sets of 12 about a 30 sec. rest inbetween these

    laying incline straightbar front raises
    3 sets of 8 with 60

    superset with db shrugs
    3 sets of 10 with 70

    3 sets of side raises
    30lbs db's for 10

    Shrugs on the smith
    Front superset with rear 1 plate and 25 each side
    3 sets of 12

    TRI'S

    seated single arm machine pushdowns
    4 sets 10 with 50lbs each side

    single arm reverse pushowns on cable
    3 sets of 8 with 20

    rope pushdowns
    3 sets 8 with 40

    Tris are still pumped from yesterday
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  9. Back and Bi's today

    Tweaked my lower back at work today nothing major just was working in a strange position so I didnt go heavy.

    Seated machine rows closegrip
    2 warmup with 120 for 12
    10,10,8,8
    160,170,180,190

    Superset with vertical traction pulldowns
    4 sets of 10 with 50lbs

    Wide grip pulldowns
    5 sets 10 with 120

    single arm dumbell rows
    4 sets of 10 with 70lbs

    closegrip pulldowns
    5 sets of 120

    Stayed light withthe pulldowns today to make sure shoulder didnt pull.
    Had a crazy crazy crazy pump today.

    BIS
    Seated Hammers
    3 sets of 10 with 35

    Preacher straightbar
    3 sest of 10 with 60

    Cable rope curls Superset with cable single arm curls

    4 sets of 8 with 35 and 15
    Again really light for me but my pump was so HARD there was no need to go heavier
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  10. Killer workouts brother!! You def getting that strength up!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  11. Very nice!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Killer workouts brother!! You def getting that strength up!
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Very nice!
    Ya buddies

    Off day today !
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ya buddies

    Off day today !
    Enjoy the rest day
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Went in Friday to do some chest and just wasnt feeling it. Did some cardio instead and took off sat and sun.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  15. Going to hit some back and cardio later today cant wait the last few days off made me feel great.

    Think that my last day is tom. so I will get a full review up in the next day or 2
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  16. interested in that full review you got going. Is it your favorite blue pill?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    interested in that full review you got going. Is it your favorite blue pill?
    lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Going to hit some back and cardio later today cant wait the last few days off made me feel great.

    Think that my last day is tom. so I will get a full review up in the next day or 2
    Looking forward to your final thoughts
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Going to hit some back and cardio later today cant wait the last few days off made me feel great.

    Think that my last day is tom. so I will get a full review up in the next day or 2
    I wrecked my back yesterday, now that I started doing deads again my back day has been my favorite day again. Hard for me to walk for a few days after!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I wrecked my back yesterday, now that I started doing deads again my back day has been my favorite day again. Hard for me to walk for a few days after!
    I love deads on back day
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  21. Only had 2 meals and a shake before todays back workout, but the couple days off helped out big time.

    Reverse grip wipe pulldowns
    2 sets 120 x 10 warmup
    140,160,180,x8 each
    seated row machine 3 plates each side
    4 sets 10 superset with hyperextensions
    bent over db rows
    80,90,110,120 sets of 10 KILLED IT
    seated single arm cable pulldowns 50lbs each side 4 sets of 8

    DONE strong full pump hands and forearms were shot so i was done but wanted more
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  22. Off days will def help out!! Good log brother way to kick some Arse!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Off days will def help out!! Good log brother way to kick some Arse!
    Thanks Packers. I will post todays workout later and get up a final tonight or tom I will have to pills left in the AM tom.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  24. Final Review

    JD and Athletix I want to thank you for the add of the Licogenix to my Athletix stack.

    Had a rougher ride at the start than I thought I would with my bloodwork and a shot I did not know i was getting (or I would have started a week later)

    The stack in general was kick a$$ Pretty impressed with all aspects as I did not see either of the D1 or titanium falling short and have logged the formula x solo prior so I know that is a jam.

    Now to the product at hand here the LICOGENIX

    Lets get the joints thing out of the way asap. NOT A CONCERN with the LICOGENIX for me at all. For an AI as most are comparing this to Erase pro as both are newer to the market. I was waiting and waiting and waiting but no joint pain ever came for me at all ZERO.
    For me this is the best thing and biggest concern especially as I am getting older

    The product does dry/lean you out and I had more of a recomp on this than I was expecting.
    (I would rate it a 8 compared to the erase pro for the drying out)
    Weight was up a bit but steady for the most part.


    Strength and endurance were up(so was my buddy ) for sure but I would have to say that was a stack effect.

    I would give the product a 10 overall but for me would have liked to run 2 bottles consecutive and up the dose to 6 as some were/are trying out.

    JD & Athletix really appreciate the chance to log this with my stack I could not have been happier

    I feel I should be inserting a ATHLETIX GIRL PIC here for some reason !
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Final Review

    JD and Athletix I want to thank you for the add of the Licogenix to my Athletix stack.

    Had a rougher ride at the start than I thought I would with my bloodwork and a shot I did not know i was getting (or I would have started a week later)

    The stack in general was kick a$$ Pretty impressed with all aspects as I did not see either of the D1 or titanium falling short and have logged the formula x solo prior so I know that is a jam.

    Now to the product at hand here the LICOGENIX

    Lets get the joints thing out of the way asap. NOT A CONCERN with the LICOGENIX for me at all. For an AI as most are comparing this to Erase pro as both are newer to the market. I was waiting and waiting and waiting but no joint pain ever came for me at all ZERO.
    For me this is the best thing and biggest concern especially as I am getting older

    The product does dry/lean you out and I had more of a recomp on this than I was expecting.
    (I would rate it a 8 compared to the erase pro for the drying out)
    Weight was up a bit but steady for the most part.


    Strength and endurance were up(so was my buddy ) for sure but I would have to say that was a stack effect.

    I would give the product a 10 overall but for me would have liked to run 2 bottles consecutive and up the dose to 6 as some were/are trying out.

    JD & Athletix really appreciate the chance to log this with my stack I could not have been happier

    I feel I should be inserting a ATHLETIX GIRL PIC here for some reason !
    Agreed with the Athletix Girl pic lol


    Thanks for taking to time to log for us Marms! Great final review, good to see you enjoyed the product, I def think you would absolutely love the 6 cap dosing for 6 weeks.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 04:43 PM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:51 AM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 09:47 PM
  4. AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 05:12 PM
  5. Marms goes BEAST MODE
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 10:39 AM
Log in
Log in