Marms Licogenix log plus some (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Marms Licogenix log plus some (sponsored)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Only had 2 meals and a shake before todays back workout, but the couple days off helped out big time.

Reverse grip wipe pulldowns
    2 sets 120 x 10 warmup
    140,160,180,x8 each
    seated row machine 3 plates each side
    4 sets 10 superset with hyperextensions
    bent over db rows
    80,90,110,120 sets of 10 KILLED IT
    seated single arm cable pulldowns 50lbs each side 4 sets of 8

DONE strong full pump hands and forearms were shot so i was done but wanted more

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Off days will def help out!! Good log brother way to kick some Arse!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Off days will def help out!! Good log brother way to kick some Arse!
    Thanks Packers. I will post todays workout later and get up a final tonight or tom I will have to pills left in the AM tom.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Final Review

JD and Athletix I want to thank you for the add of the Licogenix to my Athletix stack.

Had a rougher ride at the start than I thought I would with my bloodwork and a shot I did not know i was getting (or I would have started a week later)

The stack in general was kick a$$ Pretty impressed with all aspects as I did not see either of the D1 or titanium falling short and have logged the formula x solo prior so I know that is a jam.

Now to the product at hand here the LICOGENIX

Lets get the joints thing out of the way asap. NOT A CONCERN with the LICOGENIX for me at all. For an AI as most are comparing this to Erase pro as both are newer to the market. I was waiting and waiting and waiting but no joint pain ever came for me at all ZERO.
    For me this is the best thing and biggest concern especially as I am getting older

The product does dry/lean you out and I had more of a recomp on this than I was expecting.
    (I would rate it a 8 compared to the erase pro for the drying out)
    Weight was up a bit but steady for the most part.

Strength and endurance were up(so was my buddy ) for sure but I would have to say that was a stack effect.

I would give the product a 10 overall but for me would have liked to run 2 bottles consecutive and up the dose to 6 as some were/are trying out.

JD & Athletix really appreciate the chance to log this with my stack I could not have been happier

I feel I should be inserting a ATHLETIX GIRL PIC here for some reason !
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Final Review

JD and Athletix I want to thank you for the add of the Licogenix to my Athletix stack.

Had a rougher ride at the start than I thought I would with my bloodwork and a shot I did not know i was getting (or I would have started a week later)

The stack in general was kick a$$ Pretty impressed with all aspects as I did not see either of the D1 or titanium falling short and have logged the formula x solo prior so I know that is a jam.

Now to the product at hand here the LICOGENIX

Lets get the joints thing out of the way asap. NOT A CONCERN with the LICOGENIX for me at all. For an AI as most are comparing this to Erase pro as both are newer to the market. I was waiting and waiting and waiting but no joint pain ever came for me at all ZERO.
    For me this is the best thing and biggest concern especially as I am getting older

The product does dry/lean you out and I had more of a recomp on this than I was expecting.
    (I would rate it a 8 compared to the erase pro for the drying out)
    Weight was up a bit but steady for the most part.

Strength and endurance were up(so was my buddy ) for sure but I would have to say that was a stack effect.

I would give the product a 10 overall but for me would have liked to run 2 bottles consecutive and up the dose to 6 as some were/are trying out.

JD & Athletix really appreciate the chance to log this with my stack I could not have been happier

I feel I should be inserting a ATHLETIX GIRL PIC here for some reason !
    Agreed with the Athletix Girl pic lol

Thanks for taking to time to log for us Marms! Great final review, good to see you enjoyed the product, I def think you would absolutely love the 6 cap dosing for 6 weeks.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome review brother and glad you enjoyed it. Athletix reviews all over the forums and kicking butt. That magician JD is on a rollll!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

Similar Forum Threads

1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 04:43 PM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:51 AM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 09:47 PM
  4. AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 05:12 PM
  5. Marms goes BEAST MODE
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 10:39 AM