Marms Licogenix log plus some (sponsored)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Let us know if those night sweats come back tonight. Are you taking anything else with Lico?
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Let us know if those night sweats come back tonight. Are you taking anything else with Lico?
    Nope sir
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nope sir
    Well hope that gets better.

    Glad your backworkout went good
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. Still sweating lol ?? got me no biggie

    Chest today which I HATE on MONDAY
    Great workout though

    Flat db presses
    12X60 2 sets warmup
    10x70 1 set
    10x80 1 set
    8x90 1set
    8x100 1 set
    6x 105 1 set d set 60x8 PUMPED UP

    Machine incline press
    4x12 ?? have no idea I was checking out some girl lol

    Cable fly
    12x50 4 sets

    10 min abs

    Feeling good this stuff is kickin in
    Forearm veins are looking thick
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  5. Hey I dont think I was sweating last night

    Yesterdays workout was shoulders superset with bis

    Started out with stretching and 15 min walking warmup

    Shoulder press on cable machine/ hammers

    3x15 for both 90/25 lbs

    front raises/ curl machine

    3x15 for both 20/80

    shrugs/wide grip straight bar cable curls both on the cable machine

    3x15 for both 100/60

    5 min abs/stretching

    CANNOT WAIT TO DO LEGS TODAY
    Looks like im getting a little tighter
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Hey I dont think I was sweating last night

    Yesterdays workout was shoulders superset with bis

    Started out with stretching and 15 min walking warmup

    Shoulder press on cable machine/ hammers

    3x15 for both 90/25 lbs

    front raises/ curl machine

    3x15 for both 20/80

    shrugs/wide grip straight bar cable curls both on the cable machine

    3x15 for both 100/60

    5 min abs/stretching

    CANNOT WAIT TO DO LEGS TODAY
    Looks like im getting a little tighter
    Good to hear no night sweats!

    My buddy is running this right now, I asked him about night sweats, he said he hasn't had any at night, but during the day he feels his body temp is up, he has been noticing really good leaning effects.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Good to hear no night sweats!

    My buddy is running this right now, I asked him about night sweats, he said he hasn't had any at night, but during the day he feels his body temp is up, he has been noticing really good leaning effects.

    Maybe the Lico forced all my BF out in my sweat while I was sleeping lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  8. Subbed in case there is ever a klller combo sale on these products? Good luck OP

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Subbed in case there is ever a klller combo sale on these products? Good luck OP
    NIce to have you along. Cool dogs if they are yours
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  10. Last night was legs today is off/rest

    Say it with me J E L L O
    My legs are still shaking

    stretch/10 min walking warmup

    4 sets single leg cable curls
    10,10,8,6
    30,35,40,45

    Laying leg curls
    10x110

    Leg press
    4 sets 10 720
    1 set of 8 810
    Superset with hacks 4x10x180

    Extentions
    5 sets 8 hold at top 85

    J E L L O
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  11. I didnt go super heavy on my leg press last night but my reps were so solid it was crazy.
    I could have let that sled sit on my chest when down for 10 sec each rep before I pushed it back up like NOTHING
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  12. Nice! I feel your pain too. I am hobbled today as well from blasting my legs. My 8yr old daughter said I am walking like an old man. 8(
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Oh yeah love leg day!! Nothinng like beating the hell out of yourself but feeling so dmmm good at same time.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Oh yeah love leg day!! Nothinng like beating the hell out of yourself but feeling so dmmm good at same time.
    x2!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Oh man its leg day in 2 hours. I'm ****ed. Were screwed man! Game over man, game over!

    Ah **** you legs.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Oh man its leg day in 2 hours. I'm ****ed. Were screwed man! Game over man, game over!

    Ah **** you legs.
    Hitting legs today myself. Always get pumped up for legs....
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Hitting legs today myself. Always get pumped up for legs....
    In pumped for legs. I'm pumped its Friday. I'm pumped its my last shift of the week. And I'm pumped because dammit I better be getting laid when I see the fiance tonight. Third leg pumped, gnaw mean?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    In pumped for legs. I'm pumped its Friday. I'm pumped its my last shift of the week. And I'm pumped because dammit I better be getting laid when I see the fiance tonight. Third leg pumped, gnaw mean?
    Getter done lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay

    Getter done lol
    Leg workout done. Still waiting on the other part ;-) but if my libido is any indication my fiance is not going to survive muahahahaahaaaa.

    First time squatting/deadlifting in over two years. Felt effin great. Humbled myself and started with really low weight. 135x10 for 3 sets of squats. First set felt awkward and my legs were like wtf is this??? Next two felt great! DLd 225x8 fairly easy. Next time weight is going up up up! Weighed in at 237.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  20. Todays back workout was so so.
    Just had an off day I stayed light and did a few diff. rows and a few sets of lat pulls nothing heavy
    Just one of those days.

    Off work tom
    Hoping to KILL MY CHEST
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  21. Hope it turns out like mine did. My back workout yesterday blew! Todays chest workout was friggin awesome! Get some tomorrow bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hope it turns out like mine did. My back workout yesterday blew! Todays chest workout was friggin awesome! Get some tomorrow bubba.
    Thanks man Sometimes you just have a bad day ya know? It happens what ya gonna do ?
    Keep your fingers X'd for todays chest workout.
    PS last night Libido was a record breaker lol
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  23. It's hard on those days. If I'm physically encabable then I'll pass but if I can move without complaint, I'll shrug on. Lot of times mental problems we face are the worse. This whole week with my uncle on life support, I had some rough days trying to force myself to lift. Hope everything gets better I'll be praying and kick that chest day bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thanks man Sometimes you just have a bad day ya know? It happens what ya gonna do ?
    Keep your fingers X'd for todays chest workout.
    PS last night Libido was a record breaker lol
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    It's hard on those days. If I'm physically encabable then I'll pass but if I can move without complaint, I'll shrug on. Lot of times mental problems we face are the worse. This whole week with my uncle on life support, I had some rough days trying to force myself to lift. Hope everything gets better I'll be praying and kick that chest day bro!
    Ya I think It was a mental block day myself.Good luck with your uncle man sorry to hear about that.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  25. Chest Yesterday Off today so is my diet Im gonna pig out today

    Incline Db presses
    few warmup sets up to 70
    4 sets of 8
    70,80,90,100

    Shoulder feels a little tweaked but I think its my bi pulling on my shouler

    Did more flies then anything after the presses and tried a little tris but shoulder was killing me(allthough I can tell its not directly the shoulder)

    10 min abs and some stretching
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 04:43 PM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:51 AM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 09:47 PM
  4. AE and Licogenix....time to recomp (Sponsored)
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 05:12 PM
  5. Marms goes BEAST MODE
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 10:39 AM
Log in
Log in