Natty Stack: AX Glycobol log

ka0tik

Awards
Hey guys,
I have never taken a nutrient partitioner and Anabolic Innovations Glycobol will be my first. I am looking to cut. I took my first dose of glycobol today before my workout with 30g's of whey and ~30g of waxy maize in addition to my preworkout.

Daily Supplements:
morning: b-complex, fish oil, vit c 500mg
mid day: selenium 200 mcg, NAC 600mg, and NOW ECGC
Before bed: ZMA, coq10 200mg'

Pre workout:
2000mg flush free niacin
5g creatine monohydrate
optimum beta alanine
BCAA 8:1 ratio 5-15g depending on hunger level
Waxy maize 25-50g depending on hunger
citruline malate 2g
ALCAR 2g

Post workout:
Whey protein 30g
waxy maize 25g
L-leucine 5g

Glycobol will be taken before breakfast and dinner, or before my preworkout regime. I will start with 1 pill per serving and assess how my stomach is doing before moving onto 2 pills per serving. I plan on taking kre-alkalyn everyday starting either next week or the week after.

I am just under 6 foot (5'11 and 3/4). After the gym, I weighed in at 172lbs. I generally fluctuate between 170-175lbs. I am attempting to stay at this current weight and gain more definition. I am attempting to gain strength while cutting. My diet will be approximately 1800-2400 calories depending on the level of activity for the day.

I workout 3-5 days a week depending on my work schedule. I work 40 hours a week and at least 20 of those hours are active. The level of activity is generally mild (walking around throwing cases of booze), although 4-6 hours of it takes its toll on you.

Over the past week I have been taking 200-400mg of r-ala a day to prepare for the jump to glycobol. The last 10 days I have been taking formula-x with 750mg of agmatine. I will continue the formula-x + agmatine through friday or saturday (depending on if I decide to go out on Friday night :drunk:). I will start this regime again ~5 days before I finish the bottle of glycobol.

Cheers

ka0tik

Awards
I had a great pump in the gym after my first dose of glycobol but it is hard to tell if it was due to glycobol. I think it was probably due to my preworkout and dont see glycobol "kicking in" for a few days. The good news is that I have not yet had any of the stomach issues that I have read about, which is surprising since I am particularly susceptible to stomach issues.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very detailed. I like how you are noticing before and after yu workout.

of course youll be more pumped up. Im interested in how much the glycobol makes a difference taking it verses not

ka0tik

Awards
very detailed. I like how you are noticing before and after yu workout.

of course youll be more pumped up. Im interested in how much the glycobol makes a difference taking it verses not
Definitely, so far it feels like my pump is really building off of yesterdays.

Other than that, stool was slightly soft but normal none the less. I guess I dosed it correctly, or its just hype. I took my first dose 10 min before breakfast. Second, 5 min before dinner, I was starved, hah. Im going to try to stagger my doses building them up to 30 min before my meal. But if life gets in the way, Im just gonna make sure that I eat within 30min of taking it.

ka0tik

Awards
Dont think I will be hitting the gym today because I am low on time and really tired from work. Took the first dose around 20-25 min before my breakfast. I plan on doing the same before dinner. Only thing that I noticed is that my pump that would have normally have gone by the second day away from the gym, was still there, but not as much as yesterdays.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
"ax glycobol"?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont think I will be hitting the gym today because I am low on time and really tired from work. Took the first dose around 20-25 min before my breakfast. I plan on doing the same before dinner. Only thing that I noticed is that my pump that would have normally have gone by the second day away from the gym, was still there, but not as much as yesterdays.
so you seem to notice the pump stays with you more?

In the logs ive seen people have mentioned more fullness to their muscles

ka0tik

Awards
so you seem to notice the pump stays with you more?

In the logs ive seen people have mentioned more fullness to their muscles
yea I think the pump stays with you a lil longer. My pump was gone by this morning. I dont really see much of a difference between fullness in muscle and pump given that the "fullness" is temporary. Hit chest and bi's today as well as a lil cardio. It was a good workout, the pump is back.

Its too early to tell and I am still just trying it out but it almost feels as if glycobol "really" works when your muscles are soar and after you eat. I am looking forward to my next workout.

I am thinking about staggering doses when I bump them up from 2-4. What do you think about morning, noon, and night as 3 pills a day? Or should I just jump up to 2 in the morning and 2 at night?

ka0tik

Awards
its been a few days. i have been taking 2 glycobol a day 15-30 min before meals. I have noticed great vasculinity and an increase in muscle fullness (or pump, whatever you wanna call it). Today is a workout day and I am upping my dose to 3 pills today, 1 before breakfast, 1 pre workout, and 1 before dinner. If i have any stomach issues, ill reduce my dose to 2 a day on non workout days and 3 a day on workout days, otherwise I am planning on going 1 pill before breakfast, lunch and dinner until I up the dose to 4 a day.

ka0tik

Awards
went up to 3 a day and results increased as well as sides, which are to be expected given any compound that actually does something... Great vasculinity and muscle fullness after meals. Also noticed some euphoria after eating a big meal (especially if you are really hungry). The euphoria feels good, sets in with a feeling of warmth and being awake.
other sides were just my stomach getting used to the increased dose which included softer, more frequent stools and a bit of crop dusting especially after lunch and its dose

today is a workout day. i am going to go nuts in the gym for at least 2 hours hitting chest/tris and cardio. continuing 3 pills a day.

ka0tik

Awards
added ec to yesterdays workout and it was definitely worth it. had a great lift. glycobol really has my muscles feeling more full, especially after meals. vasculinity is up. my stomachs been chillen. i decided to stick with taking each dose 15-20 min before each meal (3-4, workout days always get 4).

started kre-alkalyn today. 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps with dinner. im gonna run it everyday for a month instead of just takin mono preworkout.

ka0tik

Awards
changed my workouts from focusing on certain body parts (ie legs, back bis, chest tris) to full body circuits. had a great workout today. weighed myself today and i have gone down to 168 while maintaining strength (last weigh in was 172). dont know where i lost the weight from because my waist has not shrunk, i think it was just all around bf% bc my dimensions are all pretty much the same, i just look a lil more lean.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how are you dosing glycobol?

what do you notice from glycobol so far?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
changed my workouts from focusing on certain body parts (ie legs, back bis, chest tris) to full body circuits. had a great workout today. weighed myself today and i have gone down to 168 while maintaining strength (last weigh in was 172). dont know where i lost the weight from because my waist has not shrunk, i think it was just all around bf% bc my dimensions are all pretty much the same, i just look a lil more lean.
This is an interesting update. Were the weigh-ins at the same time of day?

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I'm sure you will love the Glycobol... it gets GREAT reviews. Interested to see how you like it

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
[nQUOTE=ka0tik;3318591]changed my workouts from focusing on certain body parts (ie legs, back bis, chest tris) to full body circuits. had a great workout today. weighed myself today and i have gone down to 168 while maintaining strength (last weigh in was 172). dont know where i lost the weight from because my waist has not shrunk, i think it was just all around bf% bc my dimensions are all pretty much the same, i just look a lil more lean.[/QUOTE]

Nice man!

Its always a great idea to keep those muscles guessing, and changing up the routine from time to time

ka0tik

Awards
how are you dosing glycobol?

what do you notice from glycobol so far?
i am currently dosing glycobol 1 pill 15-20 min before each meal. So, 3-4 pills a day depending on amount of food consumed. workout days and days when my muscles are soar always get 4. I also take it with my pre workout listed above and make sure to have 25mg of good ol' waxy maize. It is also taken before my postworkout meal but after my postworkout shake.

i have noticed that vascularity is way up and the muscle pump or fullness lasts longer after workouts and after meals especially when your muscles are still soar. I realized that you really have to feel out the dosing strategy, but once you get that down, the stomach sides are minimal. Overall, I like it. I am definitely going to have to do it on a bulk in the future.

ka0tik

Awards
This is an interesting update. Were the weigh-ins at the same time of day?
yea about the same time. both in the afternoon postworkout without a shake. the first one was also before starting creatine everyday.

I'm sure you will love the Glycobol... it gets GREAT reviews. Interested to see how you like it
ill def keep you posted, so far so good

Nice man!

Its always a great idea to keep those muscles guessing, and changing up the routine from time to time
Thanks and I definitely agree. Since the change, the last couple of workouts have been better and take less time. I crave the feeling of muscle soarness and it gets harder to get unless i change my routine from time to time.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am currently dosing glycobol 1 pill 15-20 min before each meal. So, 3-4 pills a day depending on amount of food consumed. workout days and days when my muscles are soar always get 4. I also take it with my pre workout listed above and make sure to have 25mg of good ol' waxy maize. It is also taken before my postworkout meal but after my postworkout shake.

i have noticed that vascularity is way up and the muscle pump or fullness lasts longer after workouts and after meals especially when your muscles are still soar. I realized that you really have to feel out the dosing strategy, but once you get that down, the stomach sides are minimal. Overall, I like it. I am definitely going to have to do it on a bulk in the future.
nice glad that has been working for you. I have done that protocol before

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's interesting, I usually put on a little bit of weight the first week that I start using creatine.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's interesting, I usually put on a little bit of weight the first week that I start using creatine.
me too I cycle off of it sometimes like 2 months and when i come back on i gained a good 2-3 solid pounds and strength goes up

sometimes i take a four week break and sometimes no break

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the same way when it comes to creatine. I just take a break once in a while and then I'll randomly start it back up, lol.

ka0tik

Awards
yea i ussually do too... it had been a lil while between weigh ins, maybe it was a fluke or it could be due to moderate to low calorie intake and glycobol working on the cut. ill do another weighin next workout.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is your next workout?

ka0tik

Awards
When is your next workout?
Next workout is today. I moved to another appt so I have been busy moving the last couple days. I'll keep you guys posted.

As for creatine, I generally run it only preworkout, so 3-5 days a week. Every few months I decide to do a 3-4 week cycle with at least 5 days off before starting the creatine preworkout schedule again.

ka0tik

Awards
Weighed myself yesterday after the workout and I weigh 166.