AndrewNico's Bulking Alpha Mass Log (Not Sponsored)
- 04-28-2012, 12:39 PM
- 05-06-2012, 08:32 PM
PCT is going great. Strength is still up there (and increasing), weight has dropped by 1-1.5lbs (I expect because of water loss - surprisingly affecting my knee, see below), and I still look as big as I did before.
In regards to my knee, I suspect that what has happened in these past 6-7 weeks is that I have had an excess amount of fluid buildup in my right knee (I have some sort of fluid in my knees already) maybe resulting from an increased fluid retention from AM. Somewhere along the line I aggravated the area and boom! excess fluid hurts my knee. now that Im in PCT my fluid retention has gone down and the pain in my knee is much better . . . to the point where I can actually squat again (just with like 95 lbs, but good progress).
that's just my theory.
Similar Forum Threads
- By princevince in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 10-20-2012, 07:52 PM
- By JayDee6 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 245Last Post: 12-18-2011, 02:24 PM
- By CTDeuce in forum PESReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2010, 02:32 PM
- By SilentBob187 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 193Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:43 AM
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 236Last Post: 10-03-2007, 09:42 PM