Kev's Athletix Licogenix Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by KtownPboy View Post
    So far I'd say Licogenix is comparable to Erase in affects without the joint discomfort, its actually already surpassed what I got out of Triazole when I ran it.
    Good stuff starting pics pre lico would be a good comparism

Interesting that you say its effects are just as good as erase is it making you leaner and any drier by water loss, is that what erase did?
    and better than triazole in what way body comp improvements?
    Never used Erase, keen to try licogenix or triazole trying to decide which i think will be better

2. Quote Originally Posted by KtownPboy View Post
    I can probably dig up some pics from a few weeks ago, Il see what I can do...
    Always monitoring food intake, not so much calories. I have been doing this so long and know my body really well at this point, so I just go by 'feel'. Cardio is at the very least 3 times a week, usually much more than that, I am a very active guy and participate in open mat wrestling, boxing/kickboxing, and mma. That being said, I burn a lot of calories so I definitely eat much more than the average 185lb male.
    So far I'd say Licogenix is comparable to Erase in affects without the joint discomfort, its actually already surpassed what I got out of Triazole when I ran it.
    Your a beast Kev!!!! Keep up the good work brother! Yea im experiencing the joint discomfort; once I started taking fish oil I have had no problems. Guess it varies person to person.
    •   

3. Sorry Ive been MIA. I have been unbelievably sick for a week +, today is finally the first day I feel back to 100%. The first several days I literally could not keep a single morsel of food in my stomach, so it was literallyjust pedialyte for 3+days, then gainer shakes and yogurt for the next few, and the last couple days I have actually been able to eat some real food. I lost a pretty significant amount of weight(around 7lbs), but I wouldnt say I lost much muscle if any at all, mostly fluids. If anything getting sick just shredded the living poo outta me lol. Not the way I would recommend doing it, but Il take it and run with it and get a head start on the summer cut...

Tomorrow will be the first workout back after this week of misery, so Im expecting to initially be kind of weak, but it shouldnt be anything too drastic. Since I havent taken a week off in over a year, Id imagine this may have actually given my muscles some needed rest time. Anyways, Ive been stuffing my face the last few days just to make up for the few days I ate nothing at all, and I feel great.

Haven't been taking any supps besides the basics because I have been on heavy antibiotics, so Il just resume the rest of the Licogenix starting tomorrow...

4. Im back on the grind gentlemen...

Saturday's Workout: Triceps

Close Grip BB Press: 5sets
    Pushdowns: 4sets
    Overhead EZ Exts/Weighted Dips: 3supersets
    Tricep Medley- High Close Grip Machine Press/Reverse Pushdowns/Kickbacks: 3TriSets

Sunday's Workout: Legs/BW Back/Chest/Abs

Legs:
    BB Front Squats: 5sets
    Hack Squats: 5sets
    Quad Exts: 4dropsets
    Cable SLDL: 5sets
    Standing Ham Curls: 4dropsets
    Walking Lunges: 2sets
    Calve Raises
    Calve Push/press
    Reverse Calve Raises

Various BW Back/Chest Supersets

Abs

5. Good to see you're feeling better. Nothing like getting sick in the middle of a log.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Good to see you're feeling better. Nothing like getting sick in the middle of a log.
    Tell me about it lol. I rarely get sick, but when I do its usually pretty bad...

Monday's Workout: Shoulders/Traps/Biceps

Shoulders/Traps: DB Arnolds/Face Pulls: 4supersets(last dropset) Hang Cleans w/Press: 4sets(last dropset) Bent DB Rear Delt/Behind Back Shrugs: 4supersets(last dropset) Reverse Pec Deck/Upright Cable Rows: 3supersets(last dropset) Front/Lateral Raises/BB Shrugs: 3Trisets Rotator Exercises

Biceps: Preacher Machine/DB Hammers: 3supersets Cable Curls/Reverse Curls/Side Hammers: 3Trisets Incline DB Curls/Rope Curls: 3supersets EZ Curls/Reverse EZ Curls: 3supersets Forearms

Boxing Sprint Intervals

7. Is the lico having the same or similar body comp affects as the original erase, do you think its as good

8. Very awesome log!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

9. Sorry guys, I have been insanely busy lately.
    Still hitting it like always, just havent had time to update.

After I got sick I continued the Lico and took it upon myself to grab another bottle just so I can gauge its true effectiveness.

I must say that im really enjoying it and IMO its better than erase and triazole, at least for me.
    The vascularity and dry/hard look is more prominent each day, and no joint pain whatsoever, which was an issue when I took erase. So far Im really enjoying it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by KtownPboy View Post
    I must say that im really enjoying it and IMO its better than erase and triazole, at least for me.
    The vascularity and dry/hard look is more prominent each day, and no joint pain whatsoever, which was an issue when I took erase. So far Im really enjoying it.
    Wow, that's pretty impressive if you think it's better than TZ or Erase. Are you going to continue logging the second bottle?

11. Quote Originally Posted by KtownPboy
    Sorry guys, I have been insanely busy lately.
    Still hitting it like always, just havent had time to update.

After I got sick I continued the Lico and took it upon myself to grab another bottle just so I can gauge its true effectiveness.

I haven't tried triazole but I've run erase a fee times do that's an impressive comparison.

12. Sub'd

13. Hows this going!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

14. Ha.. Yea I will check this out. Oh wait its ended Im guessing.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Licogenix is Now at Nutraplanet!
    By JudgementDay in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 04:43 PM
  2. 3clipse's Athletix Licogenix log!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 01:34 PM
  3. Post Up your Athletix Stash! (PROMO) Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 12:05 AM
  4. Looking for Licogenix Loggers! GET IN HERE!
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 06:24 PM
  5. Athletix Sports MMA PROMO, Win a FREE Athletix Product!
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:55 PM