Phatmike0704 is "trimmin the fat around here" with OxyECA/Licogenix(Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Sounds like me when I eat banana peppers lol, its' not fun!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.63%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Gota love that bro! That one of those times "hurts so bad but feels so damn good!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

its love hate relationship lol pissed cuz i used anythin crazy hot before 2 years ago. sorry for the pic delays, i cant find my camera and still havent upgraded from my old ghetto phone lol

Day 35: back!!!!!!! fu**ed it up at the gym, felt amazing and pump was insane!!!!!!!!!!! like i literally stayed pumped for hours after the gym and libido feels like its back. slapped the hand and stood hard the whole time and there is a random girl that is reading this next to me in the comp lab lmaooo. joints are feeling good, everything is literally comin together nicely. sleep has also been very nice, knock out quick and wake up refreshed. wasnt really noticing much strength improvement but felt great at the gym.

warm up lat pull ups
    3 sets x 15

close grip lat pull down
    10 x 10
    11 x 10
    12 x 10

wide grip lat pull down
    10 x 10
    11 x 10
    12 x 10

elevated cable rows
    9 x 10
    10 x 10
    11 x 10

vbar pull down
    10 x 10
    11 x 10
    12 x 10

lying t-bar row
    90 x 8
    100 x 8
    115 x 8

leverage high row
    70 x 8
    80 x 8
    90 x 8

seated cable rows(they put a new machine but doesnt clarify lbs just numbers)
    10 x 8
    11 x 8
    12 x 8

threw in a new workout but kant remember what its called.

lemme also throw in that i just got a date tomorrow night with the girl that just read this the stack is gettin me laid hahaha
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    lemme also throw in that i just got a date tomorrow night with the girl that just read this the stack is gettin me laid hahaha
    LOL, that's hilarious!!!! JD just got you laid!!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Can you say Athletix Girls!! Athletix Girls, if you GOT GAME, then this is the PROMO for YOU!!!

If you can get her to take 2 hot pictures with the Athletix Girl theme(read rules) I will throw you any free product you want Just sayin lol

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Can you say Athletix Girls!! Athletix Girls, if you GOT GAME, then this is the PROMO for YOU!!!

If you can get her to take 2 hot pictures with the Athletix Girl theme(read rules) I will throw you any free product you want Just sayin lol
    this i cannot deny. now i feel like im usin her for free sups hahahahah im such a whore

todays weight: 180lbs but with food in me, havent crapped all day

ok so i got some pics in, finally trimmed the body lol first pics are not flexed, just regular. luv the lining on the shoulder/chest area and chest flab away a little so very happy. had my friend take the pics and he said the my chest doesnt look as flabby as it does in real life. i guess the camera brings it out more? would had better abs but with all the carbs last week, they kinda went away a bit. wanna kill myself for that btw but still better than before and lost a size in pants so finally at 30

idk wtf happened but a bunch of my pics were deleted somehow?!?!?!?!? signed in at photo bucket and all my albums are gone so some before pics wont show wttfff????!?!?!

Day 36: home workouts + abs. didnt hit the gym so decide to the home workout routine and throw in some abs. hit the google machine to find extra ab workouts and threw em in. felt real good today but pump wasnt as good as yesterday. had a big meal today so felt a little bloated. abs coulda shown better but ill take em again when i finish the lico. gonna throw the OxyECA final review on in the first comment right now
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

LMAO any chance you get to pimp that thread
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.14%

Gotta start off with with thanking Jaminix98 and LeCheek Nutrtion along with Athletix Supplements for givin be the oppurtunity to run their new fat burner OxyECA and new AI Licogenix.

I first tried it when they sent me a sample packet in the mail with there pre and postworkout drink(which may i say they are the best tasting products and extremely effective). before i popped the sample of OxyECA, i read the ingredients and saw that it looks like most other fat burners so didnt expect much but holy sh** was i surprised!!!! i popped 10 min before i hit the gym and right when i got in the locker room changing, i felt a short tingle then outa no where, my mind went insane. i sprinted upstairs lookin for the closest treadmill and hopped on it. my body just wanted to run and when i hit 30min, i wanted to just keep going. i luved this stuff that i had to apply for the log.
    • Gonna start next week sometime after i finish my MM/Dpol log
    • Pictures will be posted on first day, gotta trim the body hair
    • i will also be logging on PH and AM forums but under the name phatmike0704

Weight: 178
    Height: 5'9
    BF: never got it checked
    Supps: OxyECA, Licogenix 5g Creatine mono
    Diet: Cut - gonna attempt 2300-2500cals/day(depends since i barely eat when im on stims), 50g carbs or less, protein 200-250g(to help retain muscle)

OxyECA Dosage:
    1 pill - preworkout
    2 pills - one morning when i wake up, one preworkout

Licogenix Dosage:
    2 pills morning
    2 pills evening
    Routine: (30min cardio everyday)

Mon: Chest, abs
    Tue: Arms
    Wed: Shoulders, abs
    Thur: Back and Legs
    Fri: Chest, abs
    Sat: Make or rest
    Sun: Make up or rest(abs)

OxyECA Final Review
    Energy: 10/10 first pill i took made me go crazy on the treadmill. after the first day i decided to take it morning i woke up instead of preworkout around noon and i literally had energy throughout the whole day until 8pm and the best part was no crash. good clean non-jittery energy

Stamina: 10/10 this sh** makes you stay on the treadmill for as long as possible and when u get off, u wanna get back on. like i mentioned on my first few doses(on only one pill), i felt like pickin a fight with the guy next to me on the treadmill. all i imagined while running was myself stranded in a desert in a race to the death with 10 other guys. this stuff makes u feel like forest gump runnin across the US but more aggressive.

Fatloss: 9/10
    i dont expect anything like clen but this surely beats ephedra any day. after the first week i dropped 2 lbs and leaned out more around my whole body. veins were shootin out different places and luv handles were def shrinking. went down a size in pants after the cycle and this was with eatin kinda trashy during the last week and still trying to build muscle so coulda easily lost more if wanted but i am extremely happy with this. luv handles are one of my main hard places to lose fat and this did it.

hunger control: 10/10
    if u have problems eating, this will fix it. i had some problems eating at night and had a hard time preventing myself from hittin the fridge after a meal but Oxy fixed that. i cant eat how i used to at all like i cant even finish a meal. after i had my post protein shake, i didnt even wanna look at food or anything.

Sides: 10/10 no sides at all except when i jumped to 3 pills during last week, the crash started to come but it came during the night when i wanted to sleep so perfect timing.

Overall: 9.7/10
    this is an honest opinion, this is my current favorite fat burner and bought 2 more bottles last week. the feeling and this euphoric rage it gives you is amazing. ephedra doesnt even hit me like this stuff does. its doesnt give u a jittery feeling but a drive that makes u wanna train for a marathon
    and just keep going which i luv so much. im one of those people that dont really get used to cardio and just get bored but with this, time flies and the legs just keep moving. if your looking for a new fatloss/energy supp, look no further cuz Lecheek snapped with this product.

I want to thank Lecheek once again for giving me this awesome opportunity to log the best fat burner on the market. This one is no joke at all, I highly recommend everyone to try it and you'll be hooked like myself. I'm gonna give it a month to refresh the receptors and hoppin right back on it lol
    Thanks for the review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you liked it and thanks for the great log
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.89%

this i cannot deny. now i feel like im usin her for free sups hahahahah im such a whore

todays weight: 180lbs but with food in me, havent crapped all day

ok so i got some pics in, finally trimmed the body lol first pics are not flexed, just regular. luv the lining on the shoulder/chest area and chest flab away a little so very happy. had my friend take the pics and he said the my chest doesnt look as flabby as it does in real life. i guess the camera brings it out more? would had better abs but with all the carbs last week, they kinda went away a bit. wanna kill myself for that btw but still better than before and lost a size in pants so finally at 30

idk wtf happened but a bunch of my pics were deleted somehow?!?!?!?!? signed in at photo bucket and all my albums are gone so some before pics wont show wttfff????!?!?!

Day 36: home workouts + abs. didnt hit the gym so decide to the home workout routine and throw in some abs. hit the google machine to find extra ab workouts and threw em in. felt real good today but pump wasnt as good as yesterday. had a big meal today so felt a little bloated. abs coulda shown better but ill take em again when i finish the lico. gonna throw the OxyECA final review on in the first comment right now

Hey Brother thanks for using this product and really glad you liked it!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.63%

Awesome pictures brother and love your log. Please if you can remember link my a$$ to any of your logs. I just came off Oxy Eca, and ordered there meltdown to try out. I think Oxy Eca will be a staple for me when I do fat burners. I got my Athletix Lig on hand for a stack soon. Again good job.

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice finishing bro!!! And nice pics...I'm around same weight as urs but I look nothing like you lol...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Great log dude. Great results too!! Might have to check out the Oxy myself.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Can't wait to hear your final thoughts on Licogenix

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thanks a lot guys, this stuff became a staple and will be logging again with another product next month, its literally top of the line.

Just got back from outa state visiting family so took this weekend off and ate so many eggs, think i got in 400g protein in everyday. one more days worth of lico so final review will be done tomorrow and i have so great news and feedback on it.

Day 39: chest. awesome workout today, i felt a lot more stronger and pumped throughout the whole workout. felt real refreshed and energized like im not even tired after my workout, expecially since im out of Oxy which kept me goin throughout my day.

bench:
    185lbs x 8
    205 x 8
    225 x 8
    255 x 8

incline bench
    155lbs x 8
    195lbs x 8
    225lbs x 8
    255 x 8

decline bench
    155lbs x 12
    185lbs x 10
    225lbs x 10

incline dumbells
    70lbs x 8
    80lbs x 8
    90lbs x 8
    100 x 8

incline dumbell flies
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    60 x 8
    65 x 8

flat dumbells
    70lbs x 10
    80lbs x 10
    90lbs x 8
    95 x 8

fly machine
    3 sets, 12reps

upper cable flies
    3 sets, 12 reps

mid cable flies
    3 sets, 12 reps

lower chest cable fly
    3 sets, 12 reps
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.63%

Always good to see the family bro! Def lifts the spirits. Solid workout again and you got me wanting to try my bottle out quick lol.

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

apologies for the wait, did a few extra days to fully get my lump destroyed. my review is up
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

Gotta start off with with thanking Jaminix98 and LeCheek Nutrtion along with Athletix Supplements for givin be the oppurtunity to run their new fat burner OxyECA and new AI Licogenix.

I first tried it when they sent me a sample packet in the mail with there pre and postworkout drink(which may i say they are the best tasting products and extremely effective). before i popped the sample of OxyECA, i read the ingredients and saw that it looks like most other fat burners so didnt expect much but holy sh** was i surprised!!!! i popped 10 min before i hit the gym and right when i got in the locker room changing, i felt a short tingle then outa no where, my mind went insane. i sprinted upstairs lookin for the closest treadmill and hopped on it. my body just wanted to run and when i hit 30min, i wanted to just keep going. i luved this stuff that i had to apply for the log.
    • Gonna start next week sometime after i finish my MM/Dpol log
    • Pictures will be posted on first day, gotta trim the body hair
    • i will also be logging on PH and AM forums but under the name phatmike0704

Weight: 178
    Height: 5'9
    BF: never got it checked
    Supps: OxyECA, Licogenix 5g Creatine mono
    Diet: Cut - gonna attempt 2300-2500cals/day(depends since i barely eat when im on stims), 50g carbs or less, protein 200-250g(to help retain muscle)

OxyECA Dosage:
    1 pill - preworkout
    2 pills - one morning when i wake up, one preworkout

Licogenix Dosage:
    2 pills morning
    2 pills evening
    Routine: (30min cardio everyday)

Mon: Chest, abs
    Tue: Arms
    Wed: Shoulders, abs
    Thur: Back and Legs
    Fri: Chest, abs
    Sat: Make or rest
    Sun: Make up or rest(abs)

OxyECA Final Review
    Energy: 10/10 first pill i took made me go crazy on the treadmill. after the first day i decided to take it morning i woke up instead of preworkout around noon and i literally had energy throughout the whole day until 8pm and the best part was no crash. good clean non-jittery energy

Stamina: 10/10 this sh** makes you stay on the treadmill for as long as possible and when u get off, u wanna get back on. like i mentioned on my first few doses(on only one pill), i felt like pickin a fight with the guy next to me on the treadmill. all i imagined while running was myself stranded in a desert in a race to the death with 10 other guys. this stuff makes u feel like forest gump runnin across the US but more aggressive.

Fatloss: 9/10
    i dont expect anything like clen but this surely beats ephedra any day. after the first week i dropped 2 lbs and leaned out more around my whole body. veins were shootin out different places and luv handles were def shrinking. went down a size in pants after the cycle and this was with eatin kinda trashy during the last week and still trying to build muscle so coulda easily lost more if wanted but i am extremely happy with this. luv handles are one of my main hard places to lose fat and this did it.

hunger control: 10/10
    if u have problems eating, this will fix it. i had some problems eating at night and had a hard time preventing myself from hittin the fridge after a meal but Oxy fixed that. i cant eat how i used to at all like i cant even finish a meal. after i had my post protein shake, i didnt even wanna look at food or anything.

Sides: 10/10 no sides at all except when i jumped to 3 pills during last week, the crash started to come but it came during the night when i wanted to sleep so perfect timing.

Overall: 9.7/10
    this is an honest opinion, this is my current favorite fat burner and bought 2 more bottles last week. the feeling and this euphoric rage it gives you is amazing. ephedra doesnt even hit me like this stuff does. its doesnt give u a jittery feeling but a drive that makes u wanna train for a marathon
    and just keep going which i luv so much. im one of those people that dont really get used to cardio and just get bored but with this, time flies and the legs just keep moving. if your looking for a new fatloss/energy supp, look no further cuz Lecheek snapped with this product.

I want to thank Lecheek once again for giving me this awesome opportunity to log the best fat burner on the market. This one is no joke at all, I highly recommend everyone to try it and you'll be hooked like myself. I'm gonna give it a month to refresh the receptors and hoppin right back on it lol

Licogenix Final Review

Strength: 8/10 i def cannot say that this did not give me strength but they came in around week 2 and escalated up and down after that. arms and chest strength def were the biggest ones that shot up and loved it. started with reppin 225 6-8 times now im doin 255 6-8 times. considering this in not a PH, it gives awesome strength gains, i wouldnt even have expected this and this was on a cut, imagine a bulk.

Vacularity:10/10 although stacked with OxyECA, i noticed more and more leaning out throughout this cycle. veins were shooting out more all over my forearm, bi's and shoulders. it really dried me up nicely, i feel like my body is always flexed now basically. wake up every morning, lookin in the mirror and my shoulders are stickin out more, everything is so firm and literally so many people told me that i've leaned up so much. my boss today even said it

Muscle: 9/10 what do you want me to say, of course i got muscle on it. more than any OTC product and while doing this on a cut. arms def got bigger, chest shaped a little more and back def got some nice muscles. the middle of my abs is also starting to form nicely but still gotta lose some more belly fat to show it more. like i said, for an OTC product u will def not be disappointed.

AI Properties aka gyno: 10/10 i came off a dpol/MM cycle before i ran this cycle and developed a small lump a few days after(rebound and im always gyno prone with any natty t-booster for some reason). this was one reason i wanted to run the Lico to see if it would take it out and YESSIRRRRRR it did. the first 2 weeks of lico i noticed the lump did get bigger and more painful but i wanted to ride it out to see what'll happen. toward the last week the pain was going away and the lump smaller and smaller. although i killed the bottle, i still felt a really small lump there but no pain. i picked up another bottle of lico a week ago and kept running until 2 days ago so an extra 2-3 doses after the first and my lump i gone. freakin luv this stuff!!!!

Mood: 10/10 without a doubt this killed a lot of my stress. before this i always had a few days a week i felt depressed or thought about stuff too much. after the first week i noticed i felt so much better throughout my days. at school i was happy, at work i was positive, i just felt amazing.

Sides: 8/10 only side i got dry joints for a few days in my wrist and elbows but what do you expect, its an AI. other than that none at all. just popped 3g of gluc/msm twice a day and went away.

Overall: 9/10 one of the best products i have ever used. it has everything you want in it, muscle builder, leaner, anti-gyno, like no side effects at all, price is on target, i could literally go on all day on great things to say about it. im staring at my new veins atm typing this lol Athletix did it again

Would like to thank JD and Athletix for giving me this sick opportunity to try out their new product and helped me get rid of my lump lol this was my first natty AI i've used and def gonna use again. def should be in everyones staples. its one of the best muscle builders and awesome for drying you up

THANK YOU!!!

Like I said on ph.f, this has been a great log, so happy to hear you loved the product, thanks for giving us a detailed log to follow

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

bro, pleasure is all on this side of the table. first AI i've ran certainly no the last and that gyno was pissin me off like crazy lol top product
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.9%

bro, pleasure is all on this side of the table. first AI i've ran certainly no the last and that gyno was pissin me off like crazy lol top product
    Music to my ears

Great log man!

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

Hmmmmm....now I want me some OxyECA. Great log phatmike !
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.63%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I bought that off Orbit and just dropped about 17lbs in a month. You will sweat like a pig.

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

i was thinking the same thing ... would love a good replacement for Ephedrine/Caffeine when i take a break from it...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.75%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

I bought that off Orbit and just dropped about 17lbs in a month. You will sweat like a pig.
    17 lbs ? Awesome. This is in my radar now for the next stim run, although i promised myself I would not.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.63%

Yeah I was impressed to say the least and the fact that it isn't high priced like some of the crap you find at *** stores. If you get some and log it let me know.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 342
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 08:40 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 06:38 PM
  3. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  4. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  5. Replies: 144