Magnesium
Selenium
Fish Oil
Flax Seed Oil
Green Tea Extract

The Diet

~50% Proteins/30-40% Carbs/20-30% Fats

1) Breakfast
  • 5 egg omelet (3 whole/2 egg whites) w/ fat free cheese and jalapenos [exchange for: Kashi Go-Lean cereal or Quaker Oatmeal]
  • 1 100% Whole Wheat english muffin
2) Lunch
  • 1 can Tuna on 100% Whole Wheat bread w/ Light Mayo (from Olive Oil)
3) Dinner
  • 2 Jennie-O turkey burger patties on 2 100% whole wheat Thin-Selects [exchange for: 2 Chicken breasts, Steak, or 94/6 beef]
  • Side Salad
4) Snacks
  • 25mg Protein Shake (x3 throughout day)
  • 30 mixed nuts w/ 1cup LightNFit yogurt
  • 1 cup Fat-Free Cottage Cheese
  • Banana w/ peanut butter
This comes out to about 3500-4000 calories a day. I do incorporate a cheat day once a week that is heavier on carbs and around 5000 calories. If you have any pointers/tips about the diet please feel free to list your suggestions, comments, or questions. I didn't give specific amounts of what I eat, but I try to eat 5-6 times a day about 2.5-3hrs apart. My workout off-days have me eating a little differently (ie, no casein shake before bed).

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday, February 26th: WORKOUT 1

Chest and back today. Was excited to wake up and start swallowing down the new pills! This was also my first start of agmatine. To be honest, not sure I felt much from the Hemavol/Maximize. I took one scoop of each about 30 mins prior to working out. I've taken NO-XPLOD in the past and knew when that one was kicking in because it gave me the jitters. Didn't feel any of that today. It does say on both bottles that you need to test for your tolerance so perhaps I'll add a little more on Wednesday when I hit the weights again. Formula-X (pink lemonade) tastes AWESOME! Took some intra workout and another scoop immediately post with the Recon. Didn't notice being that much more hungry other than the usual post-workout munchies. Felt pretty swollen after the workout for a few hours but that subsided.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday, February 27th: WORKOUT 2

Today was HIIT. I did not take any of the preworkout stuff (Hemavol/Maximize) or post (Recon). Saving those was lifting days only. Slept really well last night. Woke up this morning feeling swollen still, which was surprising. Sweat my ass off today. Have noticed I'm more hungry throughout the day than usual. I usually try and space out my meals by 3 hours. I either need to eat more at a time or eat more often! Tomorrow is an off day. Looking forward to Wednesday!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know im in!

Sick detail! I wish I was 6'9:)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know im in!

Sick detail! I wish I was 6'9:)
Yeaaaa buddy! Yea being this tall is alright... have a bitch of a time trying to find clothes that fit me though. My fiance is 5'2 on a good day... we look quite odd next to each other ;)!

Tuesday, February 28th: OFF DAY

Not to mention kind of a quasi-cheat day. Usually when I do my cheat days I try to not stray too far away from my typical diet... so its basically what was listed in the opener but for breakfast I added an extra egg, added oatmeal, added a MILKY WAY BAAAARRRRRRRR **** YEAAAA, a 12oz. can of coke, and with the dinner I added a chicken breast on my salad which I think I might do from now on. So, for those who were wondering what the macro numbers looked like:

Calories: 4,371
Carbs: 451
Fats: 139
Protein: 321

Now remember this was a cheat day and I've read from tons of people that high carbs makes Anabeta shine so hopefully it appreciated all I ate today. Normal days look more like 3200-3500 cals, 200 carb, 200-225 protein, 100 fat. :D Defintely a good day of eating! I realize now that from my OP that I mentioned my cheat days I eat around 5000 cals... damn! Guess I need to rev it up!

Tomorrow I go back to the weights. I think I'm going to try and bump up the Hemavol/Maximize a bit because I didn't really feel much from it? Or at least didn't perceive anything? Did 1 scoop of each. Perhaps 2 of Hemavol and 1 of Maximize? 1.5 of each?

Also, on my off days I take (yes Judge I take 2 scoops of Formula-X I read up on that earlier ;)) both scoops of Formula-X and my final dose of agmatine before I go to bed. When I was laying down watching TV I definitely felt heart palpatations... it was really weird. Didn't affect me too badly but definitely made me go hmmm, this is odd. Not sure which one caused that lol. We'll see if it happens again today!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd try 2 scoops of Hemavol and 1.5 scoops of Maximize V2.

Weird I wonder if it was the agmatine that was giving you heart palpatations.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd try 2 scoops of Hemavol and 1.5 scoops of Maximize V2.

Weird I wonder if it was the agmatine that was giving you heart palpatations.
Alright ill give that a shot today! Took same dosing agmatine/formx and didnt feel anything this morning (I work nights so my schedule is crazy).

Btw, update your sig!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that 2 scoop hemavol and 1.5 maximize made for ONE TASTY BEVERAGE :-D!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday, February 29th: WORKOUT 3: SHOULDERS & ARMS

That preworkout increase in scoops really did the trick. Felt much better, more energized, and more focused. Dose of agmatine had me feeling that pumps right after the first set of each workout. So far feeling pretty good. Only got about 4.5hrs of sleep but woke up feeling refreshed and was looking forward to todays workout. Took some Formula-X intra and post workout which really does the trick. Definitely felt some tingles post workout. Bout to eat my tuna sandwich and hit up work. Got another workout planned for tomorrow and I'm stoked!

Macro totals: 2,977 calories 261 carbs 103 fats 250 proteins

I am really surprised that there aren't more calories given how much I felt like I was taking in! I like where the fats and proteins are, but I need the calories to go up and the carbs to go up slightly. Think I need to eat a bigger breakfast for starters. I hit the grocery store up to day to expand my usual meals so I'm not always eating the same damn thing for dinner. The turkey burgers are nice, but I want some damn variety!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday, March 1st: WORKOUT 4: BACK AND LEGS

Woke up this morning really sluggish. I work 12 hours shifts and all I wanted to do was sleep in! Got about 5 hours of sleep but once I got up and moving I was feeling better. Still felt a little sore from yesterdays workout but I didn't care because I was going to be hitting different muscle groups today! Once again I must reiterate that I STILL don't feel like I'm getting anything from the Hemavol/Maximize stack that others have praised so highly. Next time I'm going to shoot for 2 scoops of each and see how that goes. I am really starting to feel the effects of the agmatine though as I'm getting great pumps and they are lasting throughout the day and are still around even when I wake up! I dosed the Formula-X a little differently today. Put some in the preworkout, drank a Gatorade just by itself during lifting, and then threw some more Formula-X in the post workout drink. I think I noticed a bit of a difference. Had some more stamina/energy during the workout. Todays workout was a huge pull up routine with a plyometric (explosive) leg workout that really had me sweating buckets but I felt good all the way through and was surprised that I was able to do as many pullups as I did. Will be interesting to see how my numbers stack up when I'm finished with this stack! Anabeta is definitely making me hungry all the time and I'm starting to see some cuts/definition/veins in places I haven't before. The one thing I would like to comment on is the whole libido aspect of doing a stack like this. I see alot of people say it goes up. Well I haven't noticed a damn thing. I don't wake up "excited" in the morning... and I haven't been able to test out any theories with the lady because its not a good time of the month ;)! We'll see... I really feel like this stack is starting to come alive! The comparison will be seeing how well I do in future workouts compared to the first week... very excited!

Macros: 3,135cals 363carbs 81fats 258protein
Would have had more calories and higher numbers if I hadn't have run out of some of my breakfast essentials!

I will be out of town this weekend and today (Friday) is an off day (Yoga/Stretching) but I will be back Sunday night with another weightlifting udpate! Can't wait!

Dave

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates!

Give it a few more days and Formula-X should start showing the amazing libido effects :)

2 scoops pre-workout of Formula-X gives a nice aggression boost, so if you havn't tried 2 scoops pre-workout yet, I'd try it at least once:)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 scoops pre-workout of Formula-X gives a nice aggression boost, so if you havn't tried 2 scoops pre-workout yet, I'd try it at least once:)
Damn man!

1 scoop creatine + 2 scoops Hemavol + 1.5 scoops Maximizev2 + 1 baby sized scoop of Agamatine + 2 scoops Formula-X = crazy sweet and delicious preworkout drink!

Giving this a shot Sunday ;)!

nergy

Awards
I'm in, will run almost the same stack except I'll take triazole instead of erase.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man!

1 scoop creatine + 2 scoops Hemavol + 1.5 scoops Maximizev2 + 1 baby sized scoop of Agamatine + 2 scoops Formula-X = crazy sweet and delicious preworkout drink!

Giving this a shot Sunday ;)!
NICE :D

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday, March 4th: BACK & BICEPS
Well I think I finally found the sweet spot with the preworkout drink! I don't know if it was the 2 scoops pre of Formula-X that did it or the little bit extra I put in with each Hemavol/Maximize but I was definitely feeling on today! About 1/3 of the way through the workout I had to stop and write down 'FEELIN IT!' because I noticed it had definitely kicked in. I had a lot of focus and intense energy and was getting some big pumps during the breaks! What a great feeling!

No macros to post today. I was out of town this weekend and tried to keep it as healthy as possible while allowing myself to enjoy some things I always miss on the regular days: pizza! I replaced some of my meals with some protein bars and kept up on the supplements following my off-day routine. Monday is my HIIT, and Tuesday is an off day.

The agmatine has really done a great job. The look and feel of being swollen all the time is here to stay. I used to only feel this way about 3-4 hours post workout and that was just from using arginine. I get that feeling all day now, even right when I wake up. Its strange... sometimes I can be talking to someone at work and suddenly feel like the veins in my hands and arms have started popping through the skin! Love that feeling!

The Athletix Stack/Anabeta/Erase are still going strong. Nothing new to report really. Just seeing some new veins/cuts in places I haven't seen them before. Still keeping my hunger up and I'm trying to throw more lean meats into my diet rather than just eating the same thing all the time! I've been using Syntha-6 about 2-3 times a day in between meals when I need a quick protein filler but looking at my numbers with all the foods I'm taking in I think I might be ingesting too many carbs? Was thinking that once its gone I'll pick up some Dymatize ISO 100... any thoughts? I'll have my macros posted for today (Monday) since I started tracking them again.

Still feeling great.

Oh and I plan on running all these for 8 weeks. Didn't think I had stated that... Who knows what'll be next after that??? :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't hurt switching up the protein to see how your body responds.

8 weeks is going to be an awesome run on this stack. You really have everything covered in this stack.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday, March 5th: HIIT

No weights today. Still have this urge to hit the gym though. Can't wait to get back in there and tear it up. I don't even want to take my off day on Tuesday but hey, thats when muscle grows :(!

Here are the macro numbers: 3,589cals 388carbs 74fats 254proteins

I think it would be a good change to go to ISO-100. 25g (I believe) of proteins a serving with 0 carbs. May help keep the protein numbers where they are at (hovering around 1-1.25g/lb BW) and lower the carbs down some (right now at around 1.7g/lb BW). We'll see. I know Anabeta likes alot of carbs so who knows. One of the reasons the carb number was so high today is because the little lady wanted pancakes for breakfast and I helped myself a few :p!

Back on Wednesday!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great natty stack.
I'm enjoying it so far. Had a little snafu today with the pills... the fiance and I work at the same hospital and I ended up going back to her place today instead of my house and that was poor planning... I didn't have any of the pills with me to take for today! Argh! Will be getting back with it tomorrow and next time I'm gonna keep all the damn pill bottles in my car... or at least have a backup day prepped and ready to go!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday, March 6th: OFF DAY

The one thing I hate about the Hemavol/Maximize stack: It makes me want to workout so friggin much that I effin' hate my off days! I feel lazy as ****! Oh well!!! Did nothing today but eat eat eat!

Macros: 2,834cals 264carbs 114fats 199proteins

Little on the low side but thats ok with me since I wasn't at home to go through my own fridge and chow on my usuals. I've got to say that as each day has gone on I find myself more and more thirsty (especially after waking up its like sand was poured in my mouth) and hungry. Can't seem to eat enough!

Will post later for Wednesday. Had a KILLER workout!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday, March 6th: OFF DAY

The one thing I hate about the Hemavol/Maximize stack: It makes me want to workout so friggin much that I effin' hate my off days! I feel lazy as ****! Oh well!!!
Increased test and lower estrogen will make you feel like that was well, well unless of course your taking MaximizeV2 on an off day lol, that would be hard to sit down after that lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increased test and lower estrogen will make you feel like that was well, well unless of course your taking MaximizeV2 on an off day lol, that would be hard to sit down after that lol
Lol yea no hemavol/Max on off days here. Gotta save it for when i need it!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday, March 7th: CHEST, SHOULDERS & TRIS

Today was a great freakin' day! This was my first day running this workout and I blasted through it the best I could. I have decided to keep the prewo drink as: 2 scoops Hemavol, 1.5-1.75 Maximize (today was 2 scoops... explain that later), 2 scoops Formula-X, 5g creatine, 500mg Agmatine... definitely a delicious preworkout beverage.

I was hitting the extra reps like it was my job! When I thought I couldn't go anymore a voice in my head would say "hit out two more!" and I'd man up and do it! Was a great feeling. After the end of the workout I had a huge pump that stuck with me for quite a few hours. It has tapered some since, but I can still feel that sore/hardness in the muscles that were worked on today. Never feel deflated! Loving it!

The only problem I ran into was about 2/3 through the workout. I started getting that watery-mouth-I'm-about-to-puke feeling and I had to take a break and go downstairs and drink some water to make it go away. I still powered through the end of the workout but I think i could have performed better had the sick feeling not come in. I think it was because I dosed too high on the Maximize because I've left everything else the same. I'll taper that back a bit and give it a go again on Friday!

Feeling great. Started to notice the "V" shape in the lower abdomen that points down towards your junk. Never seen that cut before... diggin it ;)!

Macros: 3,408cals 355carbs 89fats 319protAINS

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update! Thats a killer pre-workout combo, I've done some really crazy pre-workout combos before, I've gone a little overboard a few times lol.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update! Thats a killer pre-workout combo, I've done some really crazy pre-workout combos before, I've gone a little overboard a few times lol.
Oh man I'm digging it for sure. A long time ago I started with NO-XPlod and I hated the jitters it gave me... but they also helped let me know it was working and it was kind of like an alarm clock "Hey its time to workout!" but the crash sucked as well. Then I moved onto Animal Pump which was decent but nothing compared to what I'm getting now!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday, March 8th: YOGA

Consider this an off day seeing as how I don't consume my pre/post workout drinks here (or take in as much protein for that matter). I think a lot of men consider yoga to be pretty lame and not very "manly" but I'll tell you what, I 've been doing yoga for about 2 years now and I feel like not only do I get a good stretch the day I'm doing it, but I think it helps in the long run with other workouts. It increases your flexibility, balance, strengthens core, breathing mechanics, and focus. It's a very relaxing workout and one that I personally look forward to. This isn't some pansy half-assed yoga either. This is the yoga from P90X2 which builds itself off of P90X. This isn't some lady yoga class here. You are contained in a small space and the sweat is still pouring off. It's ridiculous how much of a workout it actually is but I just feel so good afterwards. AND I'm still sore/pumped from yesterdays workout so doing yoga today was a great way to help work out that lactic acid.

Still taking the stacks as usual. Still finding myself very hungry and thirsty. No joint pain. One thing I have noticed, and I'm not sure if this is from meals or Anabeta or a combo of both, but I'm definitely regular now in terms of hitting the head. About the same time each day. Someone else who was reviewing Anabeta said he was rocking some "2 girls 1 cup" action. Haha well... thats pretty much true. Guess you know its working!

Macros coming after the day is over. Base and back tomorrow. Can't wait! Unfortunately I'll be on hardly any sleep (3hrs or so). We'll see how that goes!

Macros: 2,728cals 302carb 66fat 231protein

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Yeaaaa buddy! Yea being this tall is alright... have a bitch of a time trying to find clothes that fit me though!
Im 6 4.5 i love being tall but finding clothes to fit is a bitch, be interested in seeing some pics of your frame

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the tall club up in here lol

....im normally not the shortest, I guess there is a first time for everything lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would u like to be taller jd, do you have a big frame?
Well I'm 6'1.5. I wouldn't say big frame, my buddy at the gym is 6'4 with a massive frame, weighs 278lbs, pretty much all muscle, all natty too.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday, March 9th: Back & Base (Legs)

This workout felt so-so compared to the first time around. Took everything as usual. I had hardly any sleep so I'm blaming it on that, and instead of getting up and eating and then waiting two hours I got up and immediately took the preworkout. So I didn't have that much in the gas tank. Looking forward to Sunday being much better.

No macros to post today. I was half at home/half at the fiance's house and I don't always eat on target when I'm not at home/work when I'm more in control of my eating environment. Not to say I didn't eat healthy (I did), just didn't track what I ate.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday, March 10th: Off Day

A built in day to rest and relax. Had a ton of delicious foods and I'm sure I tipped the scales past the 4000 calorie mark :)! 2x sex as well... guess that libido is kicking in :D!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday, March 11th: Chest & Back

Holy hell this workout $*@!ing rocked!!! This is a very intense pull-up workout requiring use of the core along with the back muscles in varying sequences to target specific areas. My first time through I took it easy and didn't push myself because I wanted to learn all of the forms first. This time I didn't hold back. When I burned myself out using my own weight I'd put one leg on a chair and continue to push and burn myself out. I racked up some great numbers and blew my previous records out of the water and I was very proud of myself. Chest felt great as well. One thing to note: the pumped feeling kicked in a lot earlier and remained through most of the lifts/pullups. I was very happy about this. Got myself a big ol' steak for dinner too. Can't wait to munch on that.

Macros: 3,744cals 306carb 88fat 265protein

Reason why the cals are so high today is because I drank quite a few beers with my brother. He and I rarely get a chance to hang out so we downed a few and kicked it with some Battlefield 3 :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Keep up the good work!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Curious as to why your taking so many supps to assist you, at your size why dont you just eat lots and just grow naturally?

Whats your goals?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious as to why your taking so many supps to assist you, at your size why dont you just eat lots and just grow naturally?

Whats your goals?
He is still growing naturally even with the supplements, big guys can't have fun with supplements? lol

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Course but he has a long way to go from natural growth with needing nothing just food, just my opinion.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Whats your goals?
Just taking them to try something new. I tried the growing naturally thing when I used to do powerlifting but unfortunately I was given really bad advice about what diet to follow... and back then I was young and impressionable and just took everything for what it was. He said "stop the cardio all together, eat whatever you want, when you want, as much as you want, as often as you want." Well I LOVED the diet, but it was dirty as hell. I ballooned up from 215 to 280 but I was strong as ****. About the strongest I've ever been. 340 below parallel squat/440 deadlift/320 bench. Those numbers may look small to some but think of the DISTANCE I am moving all of this stuff. I have to move the bar about 6-8 inches higher off from my chest than most to lock out a benchpress. Given the good ol' F=MA equation, I'm using a lot more energy!

That was a long time ago and now I wanted to do things right and try different things (diet, supps, weight lifting routine, etc) to get myself to where I wanted to be: strong, with a great physique.

I currently am just OK with how I look. But I know there is room for improvement. I want to look better. I want my fiance's jaw to drop when we finally hit the shores of Jamaica for our honeymoon :p! She thinks all this supplement **** is ridiculous when she sees how many pills I take. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I'm trying little things here and there so I can get things locked down and done the right way.

Is this stack working? I think its too early to tell. I'm fairly certain the agmatine is doings its job. I have the money to afford the other stuff, so why not add it in as well as eating a ton of food (which I'm doing!)

I am definitely open to suggestions and opinions. I like placing myself in the hands of others. Consider me a big lump of clay. Help mold me into something greater.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arnold, what supplements are you seeing as excessive, in your opinion?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday, March 12th: HIIT

Oh man what a workout today. Had me sweating buckets and I love that feeling. Woke up today sore from yesterdays workout but feeling good. Looking forward to the work week. Nothing too impressive to state today. Tomorrow is an off day (from working out, not from diet). Still floored that yesterdays workout went so well. I was very impressed with myself.

Macros: 3,321cals 307c 94f 338p

Something to note: Was in the men's locker room at work getting ready for my shift and was looking at myself in the mirror for a second. Noticed that the median cephalic/basilic veins (sometimes referred to AC joint for sticking IVs) are really starting to show through. And if I flexed and released they would really puff up and even more so through the forearms and into the biceps. Definitely awesome because I wasn't seeing at signs... until now.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
MO was that at your height and size you have a long way to go naturally without the use of alot of supps apart from protein and creatine solid training and good rest, personally i would see how far i could go b4 i started using and stacking alot of supps together, hey were all different thats just the way i would do it, it comes down to genetics though also with how far you can go naturally and the upper limit of your potential,

do you feel you have half decent genetics, what is your bone structure and frame size samll medium or large, and do you find it hard putting muscle on, do you put fat on easy, when you gain alotof weight do you look like a weight trainer/bbuilder/someone who has a decent shape, or do you look noticably more fatter??

As i know not all very tall guys are not suited to physique development/bbuilding as the long limbs make it so hard to look bigger and impressive and are more suited to focussing on strength.

With the calories you consume you dont need any more protein than 1-1.25g per lb of weight which looks about right from your figures, the more cals you eat the less protein you can eat as your body will be protecting the protein you eat and using on the whole for muscle building/repair your body will be using energy from fats and carbs you eat, its only when cals drop such as when cutting then more chance of protein being used as fuel/energy thats why on cutting diets generally more protein is recommended cos it aint all going towards muscle repair exclusvly.

Be interested to see other pics of your physique at diff stages such as when you were heavier.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday, March 12th: HIIT

Oh man what a workout today. Had me sweating buckets and I love that feeling. Woke up today sore from yesterdays workout but feeling good. Looking forward to the work week. Nothing too impressive to state today. Tomorrow is an off day (from working out, not from diet). Still floored that yesterdays workout went so well. I was very impressed with myself.

Macros: 3,321cals 307c 94f 338p

Something to note: Was in the men's locker room at work getting ready for my shift and was looking at myself in the mirror for a second. Noticed that the median cephalic/basilic veins (sometimes referred to AC joint for sticking IVs) are really starting to show through. And if I flexed and released they would really puff up and even more so through the forearms and into the biceps. Definitely awesome because I wasn't seeing at signs... until now.
Good to hear everything is going well:)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday, March 13th: OFF DAY

Ah the off day. I love it, but I hate it. I need the rest but I want to work out so bad! Slept like a freaking LOG last night. I woke up at 2pm to take a piss and was in a deep groggy sleep. I haven't felt that feeling in awhile. Went back to bed and woke up at 4pm feeling nice and fresh. I forgot to take my prebed dose of agmatine/Formula-X though. Oops! Thats how tired I was when I came home. Just doing a bunch of eating today and nothing else.

Macros: Coming up!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday, March 14th: SHOULDERS & ARMS

Talk about burnout city. I did the best I could to crush this workout. The weights (and/or reps) all went up for each exercise and I really tried to squeeze out everything I could. I forgot, again, to take FormX and Agmatine before bed yesterday so to try and tip the scales I took an extra scoop of FormulaX preworkout... thats a no no. Got that sick feeling in my stomach again about 2/3 the way through. This workout straight up exhausted me. At the end I was just laying on the floor. Felt real good though. REAL good.

Macros: Not sure. Didn't track them today. Spent half the time and my house half the time at the fiances (and no sex argh! The libido is up but I'm getting shot down WTF lol)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday, March 15th: CARDIO (usually YOGA)

Spent the night last night at the fiances and didn't bring my Yoga video with me so we went to the gym instead and I ran for 1.5miles. I used to run alot before starting my workout (I was actually going to try and train for a mini marathon) and I was surprised I was so tired after 1.5 miles! Sweaty and everything. It was hot in the gym so maybe that was a factor. Don't know... Looking forward to tomorrow Back and Base. I WON'T forget to take the FormulaX when I get home this time :)

Macros: When the day is over...

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of the ladies at work just mentioned that I look "leaner." Made me smile :)! Getting to that point that it looks like I'm gonna need to put another order in for Erase/Div1/Titanium... oh and I guess Anabeta too! Just got some more protein in along with the Syntha6 decadence bars. Yum!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the ladies at work just mentioned that I look "leaner." Made me smile :)! Getting to that point that it looks like I'm gonna need to put another order in for Erase/Div1/Titanium... oh and I guess Anabeta too! Just got some more protein in along with the Syntha6 decadence bars. Yum!
Women know how to put a smile on a mans face:)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday, March 16th: BACK & BASE

So here is how this day went. I woke up at 2pm. ON THURSDAY. I worked the whole night. I had to be at my fiance's place to look at tuxes at 2pm and had things I needed to get done around the house and figured that hey, what the hell, I might as well just stay up. So when I got off work at 7am (now its Friday) I went to the grocery store, came home, made breakfast, cleaned the house (its currently for sale and I had a showing), took the preworkouts, and attempted to kick the workouts ass on hardly any sleep lol. I succeeded for the most part. My numbers went up on a few things and that made me happy. Good pump all around, and I didn't struggle through it at all and didn't have any drops in energy surprisingly. Macros won' be posted for most of the weekend because when I'm not at home I'm not in total control of what I'm eating but I try to keep it as healthy as possible. Had a good breakfast. Ate my usual tuna sandwich for lunch. Dinner was a date night and me and the lady hit up Ruth Chris and I had a delicious steak and lobster tail.

So far so good. Putting an order in tonight for some more Div1/Titanium/Erase/Anabeta. And Craze. And perhaps a few more goodies. We'll see. Next workout day is Sunday! The macros will be back in order for sure since I'll be home!