1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by miniarnold View Post
    Curious as to why your taking so many supps to assist you, at your size why dont you just eat lots and just grow naturally?

Whats your goals?
    Just taking them to try something new. I tried the growing naturally thing when I used to do powerlifting but unfortunately I was given really bad advice about what diet to follow... and back then I was young and impressionable and just took everything for what it was. He said "stop the cardio all together, eat whatever you want, when you want, as much as you want, as often as you want." Well I LOVED the diet, but it was dirty as hell. I ballooned up from 215 to 280 but I was strong as ****. About the strongest I've ever been. 340 below parallel squat/440 deadlift/320 bench. Those numbers may look small to some but think of the DISTANCE I am moving all of this stuff. I have to move the bar about 6-8 inches higher off from my chest than most to lock out a benchpress. Given the good ol' F=MA equation, I'm using a lot more energy!

That was a long time ago and now I wanted to do things right and try different things (diet, supps, weight lifting routine, etc) to get myself to where I wanted to be: strong, with a great physique.

I currently am just OK with how I look. But I know there is room for improvement. I want to look better. I want my fiance's jaw to drop when we finally hit the shores of Jamaica for our honeymoon :P! She thinks all this supplement **** is ridiculous when she sees how many pills I take. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I'm trying little things here and there so I can get things locked down and done the right way.

Is this stack working? I think its too early to tell. I'm fairly certain the agmatine is doings its job. I have the money to afford the other stuff, so why not add it in as well as eating a ton of food (which I'm doing!)

I am definitely open to suggestions and opinions. I like placing myself in the hands of others. Consider me a big lump of clay. Help mold me into something greater.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Arnold, what supplements are you seeing as excessive, in your opinion?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Monday, March 12th: HIIT

Oh man what a workout today. Had me sweating buckets and I love that feeling. Woke up today sore from yesterdays workout but feeling good. Looking forward to the work week. Nothing too impressive to state today. Tomorrow is an off day (from working out, not from diet). Still floored that yesterdays workout went so well. I was very impressed with myself.

Macros: 3,321cals 307c 94f 338p

Something to note: Was in the men's locker room at work getting ready for my shift and was looking at myself in the mirror for a second. Noticed that the median cephalic/basilic veins (sometimes referred to AC joint for sticking IVs) are really starting to show through. And if I flexed and released they would really puff up and even more so through the forearms and into the biceps. Definitely awesome because I wasn't seeing at signs... until now.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.61%

MO was that at your height and size you have a long way to go naturally without the use of alot of supps apart from protein and creatine solid training and good rest, personally i would see how far i could go b4 i started using and stacking alot of supps together, hey were all different thats just the way i would do it, it comes down to genetics though also with how far you can go naturally and the upper limit of your potential,

do you feel you have half decent genetics, what is your bone structure and frame size samll medium or large, and do you find it hard putting muscle on, do you put fat on easy, when you gain alotof weight do you look like a weight trainer/bbuilder/someone who has a decent shape, or do you look noticably more fatter??

As i know not all very tall guys are not suited to physique development/bbuilding as the long limbs make it so hard to look bigger and impressive and are more suited to focussing on strength.

With the calories you consume you dont need any more protein than 1-1.25g per lb of weight which looks about right from your figures, the more cals you eat the less protein you can eat as your body will be protecting the protein you eat and using on the whole for muscle building/repair your body will be using energy from fats and carbs you eat, its only when cals drop such as when cutting then more chance of protein being used as fuel/energy thats why on cutting diets generally more protein is recommended cos it aint all going towards muscle repair exclusvly.

Be interested to see other pics of your physique at diff stages such as when you were heavier.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Monday, March 12th: HIIT

Oh man what a workout today. Had me sweating buckets and I love that feeling. Woke up today sore from yesterdays workout but feeling good. Looking forward to the work week. Nothing too impressive to state today. Tomorrow is an off day (from working out, not from diet). Still floored that yesterdays workout went so well. I was very impressed with myself.

Macros: 3,321cals 307c 94f 338p

Something to note: Was in the men's locker room at work getting ready for my shift and was looking at myself in the mirror for a second. Noticed that the median cephalic/basilic veins (sometimes referred to AC joint for sticking IVs) are really starting to show through. And if I flexed and released they would really puff up and even more so through the forearms and into the biceps. Definitely awesome because I wasn't seeing at signs... until now.
    Good to hear everything is going well
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Tuesday, March 13th: OFF DAY

Ah the off day. I love it, but I hate it. I need the rest but I want to work out so bad! Slept like a freaking LOG last night. I woke up at 2pm to take a piss and was in a deep groggy sleep. I haven't felt that feeling in awhile. Went back to bed and woke up at 4pm feeling nice and fresh. I forgot to take my prebed dose of agmatine/Formula-X though. Oops! Thats how tired I was when I came home. Just doing a bunch of eating today and nothing else.

Macros: Coming up!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Wednesday, March 14th: SHOULDERS & ARMS

Talk about burnout city. I did the best I could to crush this workout. The weights (and/or reps) all went up for each exercise and I really tried to squeeze out everything I could. I forgot, again, to take FormX and Agmatine before bed yesterday so to try and tip the scales I took an extra scoop of FormulaX preworkout... thats a no no. Got that sick feeling in my stomach again about 2/3 the way through. This workout straight up exhausted me. At the end I was just laying on the floor. Felt real good though. REAL good.

Macros: Not sure. Didn't track them today. Spent half the time and my house half the time at the fiances (and no sex argh! The libido is up but I'm getting shot down WTF lol)
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Thursday, March 15th: CARDIO (usually YOGA)

Spent the night last night at the fiances and didn't bring my Yoga video with me so we went to the gym instead and I ran for 1.5miles. I used to run alot before starting my workout (I was actually going to try and train for a mini marathon) and I was surprised I was so tired after 1.5 miles! Sweaty and everything. It was hot in the gym so maybe that was a factor. Don't know... Looking forward to tomorrow Back and Base. I WON'T forget to take the FormulaX when I get home this time

Macros: When the day is over...
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Some of the ladies at work just mentioned that I look "leaner." Made me smile ! Getting to that point that it looks like I'm gonna need to put another order in for Erase/Div1/Titanium... oh and I guess Anabeta too! Just got some more protein in along with the Syntha6 decadence bars. Yum!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Some of the ladies at work just mentioned that I look "leaner." Made me smile ! Getting to that point that it looks like I'm gonna need to put another order in for Erase/Div1/Titanium... oh and I guess Anabeta too! Just got some more protein in along with the Syntha6 decadence bars. Yum!
    Women know how to put a smile on a mans face

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Friday, March 16th: BACK & BASE

So here is how this day went. I woke up at 2pm. ON THURSDAY. I worked the whole night. I had to be at my fiance's place to look at tuxes at 2pm and had things I needed to get done around the house and figured that hey, what the hell, I might as well just stay up. So when I got off work at 7am (now its Friday) I went to the grocery store, came home, made breakfast, cleaned the house (its currently for sale and I had a showing), took the preworkouts, and attempted to kick the workouts ass on hardly any sleep lol. I succeeded for the most part. My numbers went up on a few things and that made me happy. Good pump all around, and I didn't struggle through it at all and didn't have any drops in energy surprisingly. Macros won' be posted for most of the weekend because when I'm not at home I'm not in total control of what I'm eating but I try to keep it as healthy as possible. Had a good breakfast. Ate my usual tuna sandwich for lunch. Dinner was a date night and me and the lady hit up Ruth Chris and I had a delicious steak and lobster tail.

So far so good. Putting an order in tonight for some more Div1/Titanium/Erase/Anabeta. And Craze. And perhaps a few more goodies. We'll see. Next workout day is Sunday! The macros will be back in order for sure since I'll be home!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Sunday, March 18th: BACK & BICEPS

Good lord this workout gives me the most pump. It happened the last time I did this workout and it happened again, at just about exactly the same time. Huge pumps throughout, went up in numbers for just about everything. Some of the pullup routines I struggled with and on assistance work my numbers were actually less because I was burning out. I blame this for going balls to the wall earlier in the routine. Felt fantastic though! Awake, full of energy, good stretch, good pump, felt awesome postworkout.

Macros: 3,445c 339c 106f 310p
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

I get some crazy pumps sometimes from Back/bicep day as well, sometimes in my warm up I notice I start getting pumped to quick as if I was doing a lot of heavy sets.

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Monday, March 19th: OFF DAY

Went golfing with the plans of playing only the front 9 and doing HIIT after I got home. Well I hit a 42 on the front with one birdie and a god damn 60+ft putt which is freaking UNHEARD of for my golf game, so I got all excited and decided to finish up the back 9. For $4 who could say no? Well it didn't go as well as I had played the front, but I finished up around 92 and drank way more beers than I meant to so I didn't feel in the mood for HIIT

Tuesday, March 20th: HIIT

Stayed at the fiances last night so I don't quite have my meal plan straight. It was good enough though for me to bring my HIIT workout to her place. Got through it no problem. Sweaty as hell. It was like 73 in her place and she didn't want the air on. I feel like its getting easier to do this workout and I actually look forward to it now...

... but I'm really looking forward to tomorrow: Chest/Shoulders/Tris

Macros: dey all f'd up
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Random entry: Oh man I'm sitting here at work waiting to leave and I just took my last shake and some beta alanine. I'm getting those sweet tingles all over. And you know what? I LIKE IT.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Random entry: Oh man I'm sitting here at work waiting to leave and I just took my last shake and some beta alanine. I'm getting those sweet tingles all over. And you know what? I LIKE IT.
    300mg of caffeine, 50mg of 1,3 dime, 16mg of ephedrine and 4g of Beta-Alanine is where it's at for having a crazy amped up rush before your workout

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

About to crush chest shoulders and tris... Sad thing is my AC broke this am so its gonna be a sweat session for sure!!! About an hour out time for some BF3 to get me in the lifting mood!!!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

About to crush chest shoulders and tris... Sad thing is my AC broke this am so its gonna be a sweat session for sure!!! About an hour out time for some BF3 to get me in the lifting mood!!!
    I need to buy an AC soon, it's been getting really hot the for the last week, so hard to sleep in heat.

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I need to buy an AC soon, it's been getting really hot the for the last week, so hard to sleep in heat.
    Sleeping in that kind of heat is awful. Not comfortable, tossing and turning, sticking to the sheets... just bloody awful. On the upshot, the workout was PHENOMENAL! Sweated like a pig (expected) and killed myself today. It was GREAT!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Name:  IMAG0223.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  83.5 KB

Arrived today
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Thursday, March 21st: CHEST, SHOULDERS & TRICEPS

Today was such a good freakin' day man! Prior to even starting the workout when I woke up I took a look at my ugly mug in the mirror and said to myself "damn man you are leaning out." Not only do I look it, but I feel it to. I stared at myself for awhile and turned sideways, flexed, smiled ! Then I headed downstairs, saw that not only had my Na-R-ALA come but so did my Division 1 and Titanium XL! Just in time! I'm about to run out of it this weekend... but I'm still kind of pissed off because I'm expecting more Anabeta/Erase PRRRRROOOO from another supplement company that hasn't responded with shipping info at all and they are usually pretty quick about it... and I placed my order on Saturday! Anyway I ate my breakfast and cleaned my car and sat down and played a little Battlefield 3 to get myself in the mood to lift ! I was just feeling so good about myself! I just feel great... with the exception of no AC!

I straight up killed the damn workout. I was so focused and so in tune with what was going on. Told myself to push it for each rep. 11 exercises that repeat twice. On the second round I told myself to go to failure each time. And damn did I get close just about every time. Burned out my shoulders and triceps for sure. I'm feeling the soreness right now and I'm looking fuller in the mirror. Vascularity looking good. Love this feeling.

JD what have you done to meeee!!

Tomorrow is yoga... and sounds like its gonna be HOT YOGA since I have no AC! That should be interesting...

Macros: 2,518 185c 69f 277p
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

ahaha nice man, sounds like the perfect day- the AC lol

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Thursday, March 22nd: OFF DAY

I was tired as hell when I got off my shift last night and was trying to balance out whether I should sleep in (because I'm at work yet again tonight) or get up and do the yoga fasted. Well that was an easy decision when it was 78 degrees inside my house because my AC is broken. No way I was working out in that heat. So I let myself sleep in and repair from yesterdays lifting session. My triceps are still sore as hell! The last exercise is tricep dips. Now I do all my workouts at home so when I do these I take two 10lb medicine balls, one for each arm, and sit on the floor and place them to my sides. Then I take a basketball and use it for both feet. Bend the knees slightly and balance on all of those balls and start dipping until my butt hits the floor. Hard as @*!# and my shoulders/chest feel solid as hell. Looking forward to tomorrow: golfing (shot a 42 on the front 9 of a course I frequent, gonna try and beat that!) and BACK & BASE! Then off to watch the IU game while trying to eat clean and not drink beer :P!

Macros: Check back at 4AM!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

I would like to make a note of one thing: I am totally feeling the effects of the "lean/hard/dry" kicking in. Not EVERYWHERE, but in some places. I still have that damn stubborn belly fat hanging around and on my flank I have some as well that has always been a pain in the ass to get rid of. Right above the belt-line on both hips. Stubborn bastard.

I say that I'm noticing this feeling (about 4 weeks in now) because I'm seeing a change in the mirror and feeling a change in my body when I look at myself. Others are noticing as well as commenting about it which makes me happy. I've noticed some joint pain but just barely... and it was the first time I felt it last night. Some slight pain in my right knee towards the end of my shift. I am blaming this on the ridiculous amount of walking I do at work, but it was a sign that things were working. I'm feeling better about myself and like the direction things are headed.

Once week 4 wraps up, I'm going to switch over to Erase Pro (if it ever freaking gets here). I would like to try Anabeta Elite, but I've already placed an order for another bottle of Anabeta which is coming w/ the Erase Pro. Can't wait to compare the difference between Erase and Erase Pro.

Once the last four weeks wrap up... who knows what will happen then. I'd actually like to try a cut. And I'm totally open for suggestions here as to what to supplement with. I'm very interesting in the LeanGains diet, and I'm thinking about doing 5/3/1 or perhaps Yates Blood N Guts for about a month and then do 5/3/1. Who knows. I have enlisted the help of Mr. Cooper as a mentor and he has been phenomenal so far. A total wizard!

Good times all around
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Looks like you will be logging Licogenix

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Looks like you will be logging Licogenix
    Yes sir it certainly does !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Friday, March 23rd: BASE & BACK

Woo been a few days since I've been able to update. Had all weekend off from work and I took the time to relax and get some things done around the house, including catch up on some much needed sleep. Felt great. This workout was definitely crushed. I hit it after a great sleep, a good preworkout meal 2 hours prior, and all the wonderuflly delicious and tasty supplemets and preworkouts. This workout is very pullup intense with plyometric leg movements. I put up a few PRs in the pullup department and increased the reps/weight in the leg workout portion. Felt very good. The stack is treating me very well. I must say that I did notice effects right away within the first few days or so of taking it... and then it seemed to taper off. Now that I'm entering the 4th week I must say I'm noticing the effects much more. In the mirror, from others, and especially in my clothes. Shirts are tighter while pants/jeans/shorts are looser. Vascularity is huge. General sense of feeling good all over. I just want to walk around with my shirt off all the time

Saturday, March 24th: OFF (GOLF!) DAY

This was also my meal cheat day. And oh boy did I cheat. BK breakfast, Panera lunch, Subway snack, and a steak for dinner with mashed potatoes and a **** ton of green beans. And a whole bag of Cadbury mini eggs. Mmm MMM.

Name:  IMAG0234.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  23.4 KB

Sunday, March 25th: CHEST & BACK

Do to some time constraints I did this workout fasted as soon as I woke up. Popped my preworkouts and did a few chores around the house. I do believe that the preworkout meal I take usually 2hrs out is a big help because I noticed my energy levels dropping quickly which should be expected. The numbers weren't up as much, but the pump was there and feeling great. Four ball pushups suck. Managed to do a few more reps on some things but not so much with the pullups. Next time around I will try and fit in more preworkout meal. Its either lose sleep but get in my meal, or lose my meal and suffer in my workout. Which would you prefer ?

Monday, March 26th: OFF DAY

This was supposed to be HIIT, but I wasn't at home to do it so I'm switch Tuesday's off day for HIIT instead. I'm back to work so macros will be tracked as usual. Check back later. Also coming... PICS!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Here are my four week progress pics. No front shots because my brother couldn't take a good picture and the lighting was off so I wasn't satisfied with them

BEFORE:

AFTER:

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Tuesday, March 27th: HIIT

Sleep schedule was all ****ed up today because I had a house showing at 11am and I didn't get home from work until 8am. Was thinking of trying to do my workout when I got home but I was exhausted. Slept for 2 hours, woke up, cleaned the house, left, bought a new lawnmower, came back, slept for 4 more hours, and then woke up to do some fasted HIIT. I was surprised at how well this workout went considering I didn't have a meal 2 hours out and I had barely any sleep. The one thing I changed? I drank my Formula-X with some water throughout the workout instead of taking it before I go to bed today. Maybe that was the key? Stuck with most of the reps and sweat up a good amount. I used to hate doing plyometrics but now I find it a staple in my cardio days. Felt very good.

Cals/Macros staying on track and will be posted around 6am for anyone that cares. JD I'm pretty sure you're the only one who follows this log... lol

Macros: 2,815 244c 94f 270p
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Also, my Erase and Anabeta end today. Sad times! Looking forward to that Licogenix !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%

Also, my Erase and Anabeta end today. Sad times! Looking forward to that Licogenix !
    Can't wait

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Can't wait
    I keep going back to my mailbox like a dog trying to find his buried bone
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

This log has now ENDED! Please follow the link for the continuation...

DJBeanPole's LICOGENIX + Athletix STACK Log of Awesomeness W/ BLOODS!

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM

Similar Forum Threads

1. natty stack
    By bigcat292 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:14 AM
  2. Natty stack
    By norcal0722 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 05:40 PM