CaptHowdy5150 goes Xtreme with Lecheek Nutrition

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
First off, HUGE thanks to Marms and Lecheek Nutrition for the chance to run this log. I tried the samples of Speed Xtreme UC and intraTest Xtreme and loved them so getting the opportunity to log these products is AWESOME! I already had my workout today and Sunday is my off day so I'll be starting this log on Monday.
100_0705.JPG

Quick stats:
Height:6'
Weight:210
Schedule: Mon - Back/Bi/Abs, Tue - Chest/Tri/Calves - Wed - Cardio Thur - Shoulder/Traps Fri - Legs Sat - Calves/Abs Sun - Off
Ya'll feel free to follow along, should be a fun ride. :usa:

nokkT

Awards
In. Really liked the samples, heavily considering getting some for myself!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Beginning measurements:
Chest - 42" relaxed, 44" flexed
Arms - 14" relaxed, 15" flexed
Thighs - 23" relaxed, 24" flexed
Calves - 16" flexed
Forearms - 12.5" flexed
Shoulders - 45" relaxed, 49" flexed
Waist - 38"

Numbers from last max day (Don't laugh):
Bench: 185lbs
Squat: 405
Shrug: 485
Deadlift: 365

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see how it goes for you man!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Get in, sit down, shut up, hold on. We are gettin this started! Alright, started today off with my daily multivitamin and a protein shake. Then after getting my bag packed up for the gym, took a scoop of Speed Xtreme UC. Just like drinkin Kool-Aid. Started feeling that good ol' energy in my head about 15 minutes later and 5 minutes after that, I was in the gym and ready to move that iron. I mixed my intraTest Xtreme while I was in the locker room putting my bag up and headed into back/bicep/ab day.

Barbell curl warmup: 15 reps per set, 3 sets, weight increased each set 1)50lbs, 2)75lbs 3)95lbs
Seated bicep curl: 12 reps per set, 3 sets, 95lbs
Preacher curl: 12 reps per set, 3 sets, 85lbs
Lat pulldown: 12 reps per set, 3 sets, 85lbs
Row machine: 15 reps per set, 4 sets, 100lbs
T bar: 12 reps per set, 3 sets, 115lbs
Barbell Row: 10 reps per set, 3 sets, 115 lbs
Seated Dumbbell Row: 10 reps per set, 3 sets, 60lbs
Preacher Curl (Very slow up and down with held squeeze at top for 2 seconds) 10 reps per set, 2 sets, 40lbs
Barbell curl blowouts: Rep till failure, 3 sets, 65lbs
Ab twister machine: 15 reps per set, 3 sets, 85lbs
Crunch machine: 15 reps per set, 3 sets, 215lbs
Will be doing Ab Ripper X later tonight.

Drinking on the intraTest Xtreme during the workout was great. It just really tastes so freakin good! I was definitely feeling good today as far as energy. Normally after my workout, I'm ready to pack it up and head out cause I'm hurting, sore and tired. Today after I finished all of my sets, I went upstairs and got on the elliptical for 10 minutes. I'm not feeling much in the way of being sore right now. Will know more about that tomorrow morning. I'll be taking my next two scoops of intraTest Xtreme before bed and then wake up tomorrow and head back to the gym and hit it some more.

Macros:
Calories:1715
Carbs:127
Protein:180
Fat:51

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Everybody check your pants, something in here stinks!!! Oh wait, that was my crappy day! Nevermind. Day #2, here we go.

Okay, so I took my second dose of intraTest Xtreme before bed last night. Woke up feeling great. I wasn't sore from the previous day's workout and was ready to get back to the gym for Chest/Tricep/Calves and tear it up. Tear it up I did, as in I strained a pec muscle. I took my Speed Xtreme UC pre-workout and was feeling ready for anything. Same as yesterday, I mixed up my intraTest Xtreme as soon as I got in the locker room to put up my bag and headed out into the gym. First stop was chest press machine to warm up, and was almost also my last stop. During my first warm up set, I felt a sharp pain in my left pec. I took a break and tried to stretch it and massage it, hoping it was just a cramp. No such luck. So I decided that instead of wasting a day, I'd just drop my weights down on anything that involved my chest and work through the pain.

Chest Press Machine: 3 sets, 15 reps per set, 85lbs
Incline chest press machine: 3 sets, 15 reps per set, 75lbs
Pec Dec Butterfly: 2 sets, 10 reps per set, 65lbs...This one was hurting very much bad.
Tricep pushdown machine: 3 sets, 12 reps per set, 110lbs
Tricep Extension: 3 sets, 10 reps per set, 70lbs
Skull Crushers: 3 sets, 10 reps per set, 55lbs
Incline Bench Press: 2 sets, 10 reps per set, 105lbs
Standing Calf Raises: 3 sets, 20 reps per set, 140lbs. The calf machine at my gym only goes up to 140...WTH?

No cardio today as I was freakin ill and hurtin and tomorrow is my scheduled all cardio day anyway. Gotta say, if not for the Speed Xtreme UC, I probably would have just called today a loss and left, but with all that energy, I wanted to get at least some form of my workout in. Still loving can't get over how good this stuff tastes...It tricks my mind into thinking that I'm drinking Kool-Aid, and that makes my brain make me happy. Can't wait to see how it helps me on cardio day, Lord knows that's one day I need some added energy and motivation. So be here tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel.

Macros for today: Calories-2242, Carbs-222, Protein-192, Fat-63

By the way, I'm going to try to get a vid or two uploaded to YouTube this weekend. I'll post links when I get them up.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
"Only compare yourself to yourself...Strive to beat that guy in the mirror"

Day #3

Had my intraTest Xtreme before bed, woke up feeling great again. My motivation quickly died down as I realized today was my cardio day. However, a dose of Speed Xtreme UC got that motivation level right back up. Headed to the gym for cardio; my first cardio day since I stopped smoking. I mixed my intraTest Xtreme in the truck before walking in the gym and headed upstairs to the cardio area. Honestly, I've never actually felt this good going into a cardio day, I will most definitely continue taking a pwo on cardio days.

Treadmill - 10 minutes cycling between 3.5 and 4.5 on speed and 8 on incline
Stationary bike - 15 minutes with RPM between 100-110 and a 2 minute cool down at 65 RPM
Arc Tracer - 5 minutes with resistance of 4 ( I was completely drained by this time, should get better once my lung capacity get's stonger without those dern cigarettes)

Tomorrow is my favorite day, Shoulder/Trap day. I can't wait to get in there and tear it up. I have to say that so far, Speed Xtreme UC is proving to be my favorite PWO I've ever taken. I have noticed that I haven't been near as sore the next day taking the two doses of intraTest Xtreme. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this log. Will post daily macros at the end of the day and I've been putting off putting up a "before" picture but I'll try to get that up tonight as well.

Macros: Calories - 1813, Fat - 30, Carbs - 184, Protein - 182

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Did you take a 2 scoop dose for cardio or just one ?
2 scoops. Trying to make sure I stay constant on the dosing.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Okay, finally got some "before" pics. After seeing these, I definitely need a cut cycle, and a tan!
Snapshot_20120229_2.JPG

Snapshot_20120229.JPG

Snapshot_20120229_3.JPG

Snapshot_20120229_1.JPG

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Day #4 "I ask not for smaller burdens, but broader shoulders"
Ahhhh, shoulder day. My favorite day of the week. So, as usual I had two scoops of intraTest Xtreme prior to bed last night. I know I was sleeping good because I had some messed up dreams. Woke up ready to get to the gym and kill my shoulder workout. Grabbed my shaker bottle, put 8 oz of water in it and added Speed Xtreme UC. It's amazing the mixability of this stuff, you almost don't even have to stir it at all, just drop it in with the water and it mixes. Got to the gym and mixed my intraTest Xtreme and headed out to the floor. Between already being fired up for shoulder day and taking the supps, I felt like a boss today.

Shoulder Press Machine (warmup) 3 sets, 15 reps per set, set 1 - 70lbs, set 2 - 90lbs, set 3 - 110 lbs
DB Front Raise - 3 sets, 12 reps per set, 60lbs
DB Lateral Raise - 3 sets, 12 reps per set, 60lbs
DB Bent Over Row - 3 sets, 12 reps per set, 60lbs
BB Bent Over Row - 3 sets, 12 reps per set, 115lbs
Military Press on Smith Machine - 3 sets, 12 reps per set, 185lbs
Plate Front Raise - 3 sets, 10 reps per set, 45lbs
Shoulder Shrug - 7 sets, #1 - 180x15, #2 - 270x15, #3 - 360x15, #4 - 430x10, #5 - 360x12, #6 - 270x12, #7 - 180x33(failure)
Incline DB Press - 3 sets, 10 reps per set, 60 lbs
Not sure of exact name of this one, BB overhead press where you press it enough to clear your head in front then to the back, and continue rotating press front and press back...4 sets, 25 reps per set, 45lb bar. That is hell at the end of a workout, but a good way to finish strong

I think it was a great day. Maybe I don't move as much weight as others, but I'll get there. I will say that today, my muscles gave out before I did. When I had finished the above workout, my shoulders felt like I wouldn't be able to lift a feather but my mind and the rest of my body was still ready for more. Speed Xtreme UC is by far at the top of my list of PWOs and I definitely see that I'll be ordering a tub after I cycle off stims when this log is done. I even managed to convince my brother to order some instead of staying with his usual PWO. Tomorrow is the dreaded leg day, so I'll definitely need that added boost from Speed Xtreme. 4 days into the log, and I have to already say the Lecheek Nutrition is the shiz. Plus, the raspberry lemonade and sucka punch flavors are top notch and seriously taste like Kool-Aid.

Macros: Calories: 1532, Carbs: 132, Fat: 54, Protein: 188

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
If anyone has any tips or criticism for my workout or my log, feel free to leave your thoughts. I'm not afraid of advice. Just want to be the best I can be and I'm man enough to admit that my way may not be the best.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If anyone has any tips or criticism for my workout or my log, feel free to leave your thoughts. I'm not afraid of advice. Just want to be the best I can be and I'm man enough to admit that my way may not be the best.
Now that's the attitude to have! Keep killin it man

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Now that's the attitude to have! Keep killin it man
Thanks. It's all about the journey; Hills and valleys, smooth roads and potholes. Mistakes are learning opportunities. And thanks for these amazing products.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I want to see pix of you doing legs with the mask on lol
Hahaha, I always see the pics on here where people black out their face, so I just figured I'd grab the mask from my F13 DVD set and save the effort. Now that you mention it though....Consider that challenge accepted!

On a seperate note, I had some personal issues to attend to today and when that was over I was going to go to the gym. Well, if any of you watched the weather today, you'll see why tonight's gym session had to be postponed. We had tornadoes all over the place down here this evening and so my evening was spent taking shelter. Thank goodness my gf works as a dispatcher and could give me advanced warning. We ended up not getting any damage, except for a few tree limbs and lightning hitting the yard, but it was definitely a stressful time. So, my schedule for this week will be a little different. Legs tomorrow (with the mask), abs/calves on Sunday and then back to normal next week. I apologize for having to miss today, but sometimes things are out of our control.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, I always see the pics on here where people black out their face, so I just figured I'd grab the mask from my F13 DVD set and save the effort. Now that you mention it though....Consider that challenge accepted!

On a seperate note, I had some personal issues to attend to today and when that was over I was going to go to the gym. Well, if any of you watched the weather today, you'll see why tonight's gym session had to be postponed. We had tornadoes all over the place down here this evening and so my evening was spent taking shelter. Thank goodness my gf works as a dispatcher and could give me advanced warning. We ended up not getting any damage, except for a few tree limbs and lightning hitting the yard, but it was definitely a stressful time. So, my schedule for this week will be a little different. Legs tomorrow (with the mask), abs/calves on Sunday and then back to normal next week. I apologize for having to miss today, but sometimes things are out of our control.
Totally understand my man!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^^ For sure your fine man take care of what you have to take care of. Completly understandable no worries :) and stay safe

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
When you have one of those days where you feel a big weight on your shoulders; DO SQUATS

First off; Marms, the gym was too packed today to get the pics. When I go during the week, there's hardly anyone there, Saturdays are packed. So I still take what you said as a challenge and pics will be coming next week.

Now, here we go. So I'm looking out my window and animals are lining up in pairs, I think I may need to build a boat. It has been raining pretty heavily nonstop for awhile now, I may have to swim to the gym next time. After yesterday's delay, leg day finally happened today. Leg day is weird, I love but I hate it. Anyway, today's workout looked like this:

Leg Press Machine (warmup) - 1st set 200lbsx15, 2nd set 240lbsx15, 3rd set 280lbsx15
Leg Extensions - 3 sets, 12 reps per set, 160lbs
Leg Curls - 3 sets, 12 reps per set, 160lbs
Leg Press - 3 sets, 1 - 315x10, 2 - 385x8, 3 - 405x6
Squats - 3 sets, 1 - 385x8, 2 - 405x4, 3 - 415x2 (New PR)
Stationary Bike - 10 minutes

My last max day I squatted 405 for 1RM, today 415x2. That felt awesome. As far as the supplements, 2 scoops of Speed Xtreme UC 20 minutes prior to workout. Yeah, I'm having to up the dose. Definitely going to have to cycle off stims after this log. I defnitely felt it with the 2 scoops though, Yeah Buddy! Mixed 2 scoops of intraTest Xtreme at the gym and drank that during the workout. Really hoping it helps with the soreness today; man, my legs are screaming. I'll have my next dose before bed and hope to wake up feeling like a champ again. Tomorrow is an inconsequential day as far as lifting, abs/calves/cardio. Still gonna go in there and go hard as I can.

Macros: Calories:1715 Carbs:127 Protein:180 Fat:51

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Why was the gym too packed for pix ? lmao
Hahaha, now that I think about it..I should have worn the mask. I probably wouldn't have had any problems getting on equipment with it on.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
And now....Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, focus on the man behind the mask...It's gettin Xtreme up in here!
Okay, so I was lazy yesterday and didn't log, so I'll start off catching up. Woke up yesterday excited for a new week and back/bicep day at the gym. Took my Speed Xtreme UC and headed out to pick things up and put them down. I got some major tingles goin on in my ears and nose about 25 minutes after drinking the pwo. Mixed up my intraTest Xtreme and hit the gym floor.
Decided to try a take on the Blood & Guts focusing on the negative portion of the lift with explosive lift and held contractions.
Barbell Curl: 1) 50lbsx10 reps, 2) 75lbsx10 reps, 3) 95lbsx9(failure)
Preacher Curl: 1) 40lbsx10, 2) 60lbsx10, 3) 80lbsx7(failure)
Seated Curl Machine: 1) 50lbsx10, 2) 60lbsx10, 3) 80lbsx7(failure)
Seated Row: 1) 90lbsx10, 2) 100lbsx10, 3) 110lbsx9(failure)
Lat Pulldown: 1) 60lbsx10, 2) 80lbsx10, 3) 100lbsx8(failure)
T-Bar Lifts: 1) 80lbsx10, 2) 90lbsx10, 3) 110x7(failure)
Barbell Curl Blowouts: 50lbsx19(failure) That hurt very much bad at the end of the workout. Hurt to grow baby, hurt to grow.
The I got on the treadmill and did 5 mins at a speed of 4.5 at an incline of 10.
Had my nightly dose of intraTest Xtreme and hit the hay for sleep and recovery, still hurting from the workout.
Macros:Calories:1,187 Carbs:98 Fat:67 Protein:153

Woke up this morning feeling great, no soreness at all and started the routine over again. Drank my Speed Xtreme and headed to the gym. Today the tingles started about 20 minutes after and were in my hands. Freakin tingles need to find a body part and stick with it...Mixed up my intraTest Xtreme before heading into the gym and was feeling like a BOSS today. Still working on the Blood & Guts method since yesterday seemed so effective.

Chest Press Machine: 1) 80lbsx10, 2) 100lbsx10 3) 120x9(failure)
Butterfly Machine: 1) 60lbsx10, 2) 70lbsx10, 3) 80lbsx7(failure)
Tricep Pushdown Machine: 1) 90lbsx10, 2) 110lbsx10, 3) 120lbsx9(failure)
Flat Bench DB Press: 1) 30sx10, 2)45sx10, 3) 55sx6(failure)
Skull Crushers: 1) 35lbsx10, 2) 45lbsx10, 3) 55lbsx8(failure)
Cable Tricep Extension: 1) 80lbsx10, 2) 90lbsx10, 3) 110lbsx7(failure)
Tricep Pushdown Machine Blowouts: 120lbsx11(failure)
Treadmill for 5 minutes with speed of 4.5 and incline of 10 and 5 minutes of 3.5 and incline of 10.
My triceps were completely burned out after the lifting session. I didn't have one more rep left in me.

These past two days, I have felt so energized in the gym. Normally I wouldn't go near cardio equipment on a lifting day because I'm so spent after a session but yesterday and today, I didn't hesitate to head over to the treadmill and get some running in. I am loving seeing these improvements in my conditioning and it just makes me want to hit it that much harder. As of right now, my triceps are still feeling like jello.

Macros:Calories: 2,243 Carbs:179 Fat: 94 Protein: 176

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Not too much to mention today. I woke up without any soreness whatsoever, so either I'm Wolverine or the intraTest Xtreme is really helping my recovery. Today is Cardio day. A buddy wanted to go run trails today, so I accepted that challenge. I went ahead and took my Speed Xtreme just to be sure I was ready for that much running and it didn't disappoint. We ran/jogged trails for two hours and I somehow still had some energy left in the tank when we finished. My legs hurt like crazy, but I still had energy so I came home and cleaned the house a bit.

I found out last night that I simply cannot stand to eat cottage cheese. I mixed some in a protein shake after the exercise today and so I'll be doing that from now on to continue to up my protein intake. Cottage cheese is just flat out freakin nasty. I also found out this morning that protein pancakes are way better tasting than normal pancakes, so I'll be making those more often.

As usual, I'll come back later tonight and post my macros for the day. Tomorrow is my favorite gym day again, shoulder day. I'm already looking forward to getting back to my old friend the iron tomorrow and punishing my delts and traps.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Hope your not a wolverine and I hate cottage cheese as well so gross lol
I'm definitely not wolverine...LOL. Would be nice though. I don't see how people can eat cottage cheese out of the container, more power to em.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely not wolverine...LOL. Would be nice though. I don't see how people can eat cottage cheese out of the container, more power to em.
I have no idea I never could I have tried many times cant do it. My kids can I cant even watch them eat it lol. Good think there are many other sources of quality protein :)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea I never could I have tried many times cant do it. My kids can I cant even watch them eat it lol. Good think there are many other sources of quality protein :)
Yeah, most definitely. I'll just keep mixing it in my protein shakes to get the extra protein. Speaking of....
Today's Macros: Calories: 1,976 Carbs: 148 Fat: 70 Protein: 204

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Well, couldn't make it to the gym yesterday. I was not happy about that. But I managed to get in a makeshift workout at home. Took my Speed Xtreme and intraTest as usual.
100 pushups
100 situps
100 "box jumps" jumping on and off my deck.
Ran for 10 minutes.
Gym or not, there is no excuse to not at least do something.
Macros: Calories: 2,093, Carbs: 123, Fat: 74, Protein: 144

Today: Woke up refreshed and ready for another awesome day. Had some business to take care of at school and forgot to take my Speed Xtreme before getting to the gym. D'oh! Mixed it up and drank it in the parking lot and went to the cardio area to get in some work until it kicked in and I headed to the weights. Two scoops and 15 minutes of the elliptical later, I started getting those familiar tingles and I headed to the weight area with my intraTest to kill shoulders.
Shoulder Press Machine (warmup) 3 sets, 8 reps per set, set 1 - 70lbs, set 2 - 90lbs, set 3 - 70 lbs
DB Front Raise - 3 sets, 8 reps per set, 40lbs
DB Lateral Raise - 3 sets, 10 reps per set, 60lbs
DB Bent Over Row - 3 sets, 8 reps per set, 60lbs
BB Upright Standing Row - 3 sets, 8 reps per set, 95lbs
Military Press on Smith Machine - 3 sets, 8 reps per set, 135lbs
Plate Front Raise - 3 sets, 10 reps per set, 35lbs
Shoulder Shrug - 7 sets, #1 - 180x15, #2 - 270x15, #3 - 360x15, #4 - 430x10, #5 - 360x12, #6 - 270x12, #7 - 180x28(failure)
Incline DB Press - 3 sets, 8 reps per set, 50lbs

For some reason today, my shoulders just really didn't feel right. I kept feeling like I was going to mess up my right shoulder. It was just not cooperative today, so I dropped some of my weights and reps down a little and forced myself to finish safely.

Had a nice protein shake when I got home, showered and got ready to go apply with local Police Departments. I'll definitely have to start working much more cardio in my trips to the gym to make sure I'm ready for the Physical Exam if one of the departments calls me back.

Macros: Calories: 1,638 Carbs: 186 Fat: 51 Protein: 180

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Decided to start doing more cardio today to try to be ready for the mile and a half run to qualify for police academy. Oh joy, my least favorite part of exercise, and now I have to do even more of it. Two scoops of Speed Xtreme UC in 10oz of water, 20 minutes later my ears, neck and hands were tingling and I focused on the task at hand. All lifts done focusing on the negative with two warmup sets of 10 reps and third "working" set to failure. Two scoops of intraTest Xtreme mixed and here we go...
Elliptical with resistance on level 3 - 15 minutes
Leg Press Machine - 1st set 160lbsx10, 2nd set 180lbsx10, 3rd set 220lbsx9
Leg Extensions - 1st set 80x10, 2nd set 100x10, 3rd set 120x8
Leg Curls - 1st set 80x10, 2nd set 100x10, 3rd set 120x7
Squats - 1st set 225x10, 2nd set 315x10, 3rd set 385x7
Then went back to elliptical for 5 minutes as fast as I could go. Left a nice puddle of sweat under the machine on this. My legs were beyond exhausted at this point.

That effectively put a hurting on me. Left the gym and had to go lug a dresser down stairs and load it in the truck. Why on leg day? Needless to say, I'm ready for bedtime to get here so I can take my 2nd dose of intraTest Xtreme and rest up. Tomorrow is rest day, as much as it can be with grass to cut and furniture to rearrange.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NIce work ^^ Im so not looking forward to cutting the grass. That will be coming in the next month or so up here lol. I call it cardio

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
NIce work ^^ Im so not looking forward to cutting the grass. That will be coming in the next month or so up here lol. I call it cardio
With all the warm weather and rain we've gotten in Bama, my yard is overdue for some maintenance.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Back for more? Good me too.
So yesterday, I couldn't make it to the gym, again. That is really getting annoying. So, I had another homegrown workout.
Pushups 4x25
Situps 4x25
Box Jumps using deck 4x25
Sprints 50x20 yards

Today: Hit the gym with a vengeance. Gotta make sure I'm ready for that Police exam.
Elliptical: 15 minutes. Mile and a half in 12:15, had a mile and a quarter in 10:30 so I slowed down to a walk. If I can keep that up I won't have a problem passing the exam. Same as usual, on the lifting. Slow controlled reps with very slow negatives and held squeeze at top. With third set to failure.
Barbell Curls: 21s with 55lbs
Seated Curl: 1) 40lbsx10, 2) 50lbsx10, 3) 60lbsx7
Preacher Curl: 1) 40lbsx10, 2)50lbsx10, 3)60lbsx6
Seated Row: 1) 70lbsx10, 2) 80lbsx10, 3) 100lbsx8
Lat Pulldown Wide Grip: 1) 70lbsx10, 2) 90lbsx10, 3) 110lbsx8
Lat Pulldown Close Grip: 1) 70lbsx10, 2) 90lbsx10 3) 110lbsx6
Hammer Strength One Arm Row Blowouts: 45lbsx20 (each arm)
Hammer Strength Seated Curl Blowouts: 45lbsx31 (Was done at 28, forced 3 more)
Hanging Leg Raise: Front-15, Each Side-10
Ab Crunch Machine: 25 with 180lbs resistance
Ab Twister Machine: 25 each side with 100lbs resistance

Wanted to do more cardio work, but had to leave to run errands. I felt so freaking good today, and had more energy than I knew what to do with. Still loving the taste and results from these supplements.

Macros: Calories:2,258, Carbs:135, Fat:67, Protein:267

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Is the exam a 1.5 mile run?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Is the exam a 1.5 mile run?
There's the mile and a half to be done in 15:28, an obstacle course in 90 seconds, 25 pushups in a minute and 25 situps in a minute.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
There's the mile and a half to be done in 15:28, an obstacle course in 90 seconds, 25 pushups in a minute and 25 situps in a minute.
Oh you can smoke that

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Oh you can smoke that
Thanks man. I'm feeling very confident that I can. A week ago I wouldn't have said that. No Failure. No Excuses. Hard Work Breeds Success. Sorry, have to keep myself motivated haha.